Middle School

Hey, I am Y/N Aizawa!! I am 15 and go to Aldera Junior High. I am best friends with Izuku Midoriya. I am also the daughter of Eraserhead the pro hero. My quirk is called Ghenna. It's basically impossible to get and, so far, I am the only one in the world who has it. My quirk can do two things. This quirk allows me to turn into someone's nightmares as long as I look at them. But it also allows me to turn into their Dreams. Now the nightmares can be multiple things such as an example, neglected, lost(dead) person you loved or care about, and abuse. My drawbacks are a little odd two. The main one is I can't look at anyone without something over my eyes or this activates the quirk. So I have to wear a blindfold at all times other than quirk training. And yes this blindfold is see-through so I can actually see what is happening around me. I don't know how to describe it but if I am wearing a blindfold, even if it is see-through, it doesn't activate the quirk. (Think of it like Saiki K)

(You look like this but with (h/l) and (h/c)

(You look like this but with (h/l) and (h/c). Just keep the blindfold)

"Hey Y/N!" Said a little voice behind me. I turn around and see Izuku.

"Oh hey, Izu. How are you?" I ask him while he is still running up to me. I stop and let him catch up.

"Oh, I'm good. Still a fast walker I see?" He said. He caught up to me but he was panting a little.

"Haha. Sorry. Hey, did you see the villain attack this morning?" I ask. That got him up. He pulled out his notebook to show me his notes.

"Yep! The villain looked like he had a -----"

In class

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out the handouts for your future plans now, but... you're all... pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" The teacher said. Everyone in the class except Izu, Bakugo, and I activates their quirk and yell "YES" I personally thought it was annoying hearing everyone yell and having some of their quirks in my face. Then there was this.

" Hey teach! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister. Heh." Bakugo said. Of course. The cockiest one in class. Not gonna lie, his quirk is pretty amazing and super strong but his personality is bad.

" YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US KATSUKI?!" the whole class exclaims

"Hah. Let's go I'll take you all on." Bakugo remarked back to the other students. 

"Huh. You've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. high." said the teacher You can hear little murmurs around the class

"He's gonna try for the national school?!""That school has a 0.2% acceptance rate." "It's impossible to get into." And they were right. That school had extremely high standards. Especially if you were recommended.