Tsukishima x reader || When y...

By banxnxmilk

As of chapter 16, 'Dance with me' this book turned into a oneshot book for Tsukishima stans hehe- [I'm keepin... More

'Love you' || Tsukishima
'Happy Birthday' pt. 1 || Kageyama
'Happy Birthday' pt. 2 || Kageyama
'Happy Birthday' pt. 4 || Kageyama
'Forever' || Sugawara ~ Oikawa
'I hear a symphony' || Tsukishima
'You made it seem so easy' || Nishinoya
'Just the way you are' || Asahi
'Broken' || Daichi
'I love you too much' || Yamaguchi
'Not another song about love' || Suna
'Fallin' all in you' || Oikawa
'The way he looks at you'|| Kuroo ~ Kenma
'In the next life'|| Iwaizumi
'~Dance with me~'
'~Bang~'
'~ Just listen ~'
'~ Nothing ~'
'~ If I could fly ~'

'Happy Birthday' pt. 3 || Kageyama

10 1 0
By banxnxmilk

'~ hopefully the final part lmao, i hope you enjoy this one as well ~'

tw! abuse

"I-I'll be quitting as manager, this is my l-last day."

Luckily, only Kiyoko and Yachi heard me. I didn't want to announce it out loud and disturb their practice. I intended on leaving silently after but Kiyoko insisted Coach Ukai would announce it, just so the boys have some closure. I agreed and performed my responsibilities for the last time, feeling a little teary as I did so.

I haven't told anyone about the fact that my dad beat me last night, it's unnecessary information to them, I know it is. They cared for me, yes, but they all seem so happy, I wouldn't know how they'd react to me telling them about how miserable my home life was. I had spaced out, lost in thought, before I was pulled back into reality by none other than Tobio.

"You okay? You've been ignoring me the whole day.." He sounded a little glum, but his face said it all, he was dejected. I felt guilty, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him. "Mhm, fine." I said dryly, facing my back to him as I walked away. He grabbed my arm and I winced in pain, he grabbed just where the bruise was, making the pain all the more worse. He immediately pulled back, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't grab you all that hard though..you never flinched when I touch you." He said in a low voice, a little frustration in his voice as he clenched his fist. Before I could say anything, he walked away from me, shaking his head.

I didn't know why but the emptiness I felt when he left was unbearable. Despite the gym filled with all kinds of noises, they silenced out the moment Tobio faced his back to me, the aching hurt more than the beatings I got last night.. 

I shrugged it off and continued on with folding towels, re-filling water bottles, and keeping track of the scoring. With every second that passed, my muscles ached even more. I took a seat and panted, feeling suffocated and sweaty in my sweater and mask. I was so tempted to take them off but I wouldn't risk it, I couldn't. 

About 2 hours passed and Coach Ukai gathered the team in a circle around him with me, Yachi, and Kiyoko standing at his side. I looked down, avoiding their gazes.

"Everyone..I'm afraid so, but starting today, [Y/N] will no longer be our manager." Kiyoko said with deep remorse, the boys exchanged looks. They were all talking amongst themselves, asking each other what could be the reason. I slowly looked up and were met with Tobio's desolated expression. My stomach dropped, why did he have to look at me like that? I averted my gaze, bowing towards the team, "Thank you for taking care of me until now!" I stood back up and saw their sad faces. Yachi hugged me and I gently patted her head as I hugged her back, I didn't want to leave but this was for the best.

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality, shit. "Kiyoko, what time is it?" I cursorily asked her, my demeanour became frantic as my arms trembled. "7:45pm." She looked up at the wall clock then back at me. I panicked, bowing one last time and rushing out the door, running speedily to the direction of my home. Father's gonna give me another beating, shit, I'm late again. My eyes welled with tears and I wiped them with the sleeve of my sweater, running back home.

Kageyama's POV

She's leaving the club? She didn't even tell me..

Does she hate me now?

All kinds of thoughts ran through my mind, I furrowed my brow in frustration when she averted her gaze from me. Why can't she look me in the eyes like she used to? Her get-up today was already weird, now her attitude was so off.

The voices of team members around me muffled and silenced, it confused me how I thought I knew her, but she goes and pulls something completely out of character. Maybe I didn't know her well enough after all..but nonetheless, I wanted her to open up to me just as I did with her. If she were my anchor, I wanted to be her rock, even just for a moment.

Once I stepped back into reality, I was hit with the sight of her slender figure running out the door, not turning back as she ran off. I clenched my fists, why was I so upset? It's not like she'd stop going to school after today. It's not like I'll never see her again. But something about her felt so off today. I moved to the edge of the door frame to get a better view of her running, I wanted to say something but before I knew it, she was out of sight. Daichi pulled me aside and dismissed us, "Let's go get some pork and curry buns guys, we deserve it..wish we could've bought some with [Y/N] though, her reaction every time she'd take a bite into them was priceless." Daichi reminisced and so did the rest of us, we could all tell that something was off about [Y/N] but none of us felt it was right to ask.

Together, we walked to Coach Ukai's store, Sugawara handed me a curry bun and I quietly ate. Hinata's annoying voice didn't trigger me to argue back today. They looked at me with concerned glances, but brushed it off as they felt the same, none of us wanted [Y/N] to quit as manager. 6 months may have been quite a short time on the outside, but those 6 months were wonderful and gave us unforgettable memories. 

I took one last bite of my curry bun before turning to see an out of breath Nishinoya, "Guys! [Y/N] left her bag at the gym." He waved her yellow school bag in the air, the keychain making light clinking sounds as it bounced around. Tanaka followed behind him, looking up at us as he caught his breath, "Should we head over to her house?" He suggested, Daichi and Sugawara exchanged glances.

"None of us know where she lives though, how could you say that?" Tsukishima commented, smirking a little at how they thought it was so easy. "I know where she lives." I spoke up, receiving curious glances from Tsukishima and Tanaka. "We should all go together, I even bought her a pork bun out of habit..we should give it to her." Asahi held up the paper bag with the hot, lonely pork bun at the bottom of it. They all nodded in agreement, motioning for me to lead the way.

Minutes passed and we were right outside [Y/N]'s gate. I've never seen her house but judging by the distinct sweater she'd worn today on their porch, it was clear this was hers. Damn, does she not know how to clean up? Before Hinata pressed the doorbell, we tensed at the sound of platters breaking. We shot each other perturbed glances as we listened, we must've heard wrong right?

[Y/N]'s POV

I arrived at my porch, catching my breath as I slipped off my sweater. Before I could fold it neatly and collect myself, father opened the door, rage plastered his face and he pulled me inside. His gaze alone made me wish I hadn't been born, or that I died along with mom.

My father slammed me down to the couch, pinning me down as his arms caged my figure. "You bitch! I told you to quit the damn club!" He raged, yelling out more slurs and insults he could possibly think of. In attempt to push him off of me, he grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the floor. I heard light footsteps run up to where we were, and I saw my brother by the corner, he was horrified.

"Ah..Luis, did we wake you? I'm sorry, your sister fell and I was only helping her up." Father's attitude completely changed, I scoffed as I remembered, his precious son was his favourite, as well as mom's. I looked up at my brother, I must've looked like a pitiful older sister for him to look at me in such a way. I felt horrible, and disgusted with myself. I looked away, ashamed with myself. Despite him being the favourite, I knew it wasn't his fault, so I never held anything against my precious little brother. 

"Don't come down for a bit alright? Me and your sister have something to talk about." My father faced his back to him, glaring down at me as he helped me up, I glanced over his shoulder and made eye contact with Luis. He pulled out his phone and pointed at it, mouthing out the words I'll call for help

I nearly teared up. None of this was his fault, regardless of him being the favourite, he was always sympathetic with me. He knew our parents treated me indifferently, and did his best to make up for the treatment I'd been given. He took one good look at our father, he loathed him. I quickly caught a glance of his phone held up to his ear as he ran back upstairs.

Once he'd left, my father quickly turned his attention to me. In a split second, he slapped me across the face once more, a stinging sensation flowed through my face. I winced and backed away from him as quickly as I could, but that wasn't enough. He grabbed me and sat me down a chair, tying my limbs to the chair with his necktie and the kitchen towels. I struggled as he placed a rag in my mouth to muffle my yelps. He picked up some kitchenware, holding it up before he threw it on the area beside me, the glass breaking and flying in all different directions. Parts of my legs and face were sliced by the flying glass, causing me to bleed.

I shut my eyes as he threw more, his voice raging in fury every time he broke another material. My entire body trembled, I began to sob loudly, my father chuckled as he found my pathetic state amusing. I stopped fighting back and let what happen happen, I just hope the help Luis called for arrived on time, before father could possibly kill me slowly.

Tobio, oh God, I haven't told him how much he meant to me. I began to cry harder, recalling every moment I had with him from the beginning. The day he greeted me a happy birthday, the keychain I've kept all these years, the time in the park when he was honest with me, every volleyball practice and match I'd support him in. I never got to tell him how that simple 'Happy Birthday' had saved me, had given me hope. My body grew tired from holding up and I was minutes away from passing out before I heard the door break down, numbers of men armed with guns ran through the door. 

They appeared behind my father and pointed their guns to his head, causing him to drop the knife he'd been holding. "Miss, are you alright?" One of the armed men asked, dropping his gaze to me. I tried to answer the best I could, but I couldn't take it anymore. I shook my head and passed out, my feet no longer digging into the broken shards of glass beneath me as they fell limply to the sides.

Everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 0 7
Where ↷ You try to leave your past and end up hurting your future Iwaizumi Hajime x f!reader (She/her) Warnings - Timeskip!Haikyuu College Au Friends...
76.8K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...
8.3K 211 16
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐈?" "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?" _____________________________ In which, F/n L/n has an unrealistic drea...
9.7K 384 22
❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓...❞ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ✮ 𝖧𝖠𝖨𝖪𝖸𝖴𝖴 ✮ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘛: ➥ 𝓘n which [ y/n ] joins a book hunt with...