Jacob's Goodnight

By AlexJones329

Jacob Gayne Goodnight was afraid of everything. Even his self. When Alex Jones Jacobs comes along, he finds l... More

Jacob Goodnight
Alex Jones Jacobs
Late night
cuddle time
Um.......
Baby shopping
Little Miracle
A/N
Fifty shades of Gayne

The Run In

242 3 0
By AlexJones329

I knew Colby would still live. I had seen him on the streets. He never knew it was me who almost murdered him. I loved people being in pain.. But that was because I was constantly in pain. I knew Bailey could help me with it. 

"What happened?" Bailey asked softly. I shook my head, scared of telling her. I slowly and shakily started to tell her what happened. I knew she would help me. Then somebody knocked on the door. I got up and answered it. There stood the man who's son I had unfortunately lost. I knew why he was here. He wanted me. He wanted to fuck me. Like I said, he's a machine rigged for sex. I let him in and Bailey gasped. She didn't know what he looked like. Now she knows what Jacob Goodnight looks like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
137K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
99.9K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...