Late night

Jacob and I were up in bed as I slowly started to rub my hand along his belly. I trailed my fingers down towards the hem of his undies and into them. He moaned sexually and took them off. I loved the way he slowly entered me. His thrusting then got harder and faster. I loved how his hips moved against mine. His skin was so warm and soft, like a newborn baby. I loved him. I wanted him to be with me. Jacob groaned as he started to cum inside of me.

I woke up on Jake's big chest. I buried my face back into him and tried to wake him up.

"Babe, not now. Maybe later," Jake mumbled, nuzzling into my hair. I loved the way he did that. I snuggled closer to his massive body and started to fall back to sleep. 

"Alex..... Wake up babe," Jacob said, nuzzling into my neck. I groaned and opened my eyes.
"What babe?" I mumbled. Jacob got on top of me and slowly started to rub me.

"Please wake up babe. I wanna fuck you til your numb, then I'll really get started," Jacob murmured seductively. his lips trailing along my jaw. I moaned as he slowly eased himself into me, his erection hurting slightly. His thrusting got slightly faster as he started to feel his rhythm. I moaned in slight pain as Jake started to thrust a bit faster. Jake's sexual moans were muffled against my neck as he slowly started to cum. I loved the feel of his massiveness inside of me. The way he loved me, everything about him I loved. He then thrusted extremely hard, finding his release. Jake then collapsed on top of me and pulled me close. I buried my face into his big chest and felt his rapid heartbeat. Jacob slowly rubbed one spot on my exposed shoulder and lightly cupped one cheek. He leaned in and lightly placed a small kiss on my nose. I giggled and buried my face into his neck. I loved the warmth of his massive body, savoring every moment I had to snuggle with him.