Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

019. GOODBYE FOR NOW

5.6K 128 51
By bizzle3603

Chloe had been hiding the secret she knew all day as the boys and she ran through Rocque studios to Gustavos office to check out their album but they didn't know the best part.

"Well?" They all yelled as Gustavo jumped back which made Chloe laugh as he then pulled the box of CDs off the floor and pulled one out "schpingo!" Gustavo told them as they all started shouting.

"And people can buy this in stores?" Kendall asked as he looked to Gustavo and Kelly "not yet." She told them as the boys got confused "oh come on! Just tell them already!" She yelled.

"Fine, the record company will not release it until they announce your Big Time...Tour!" Gustavo then pulled up the blind and showed the boys the map as she started jumping up and down as the boys freaked out "were going on tour!" James yelled.

"And your first concerts in two weeks." Gustavo told them as the boys began to fantasize about their first concert and Chloe didnt want to feel left out, So, she pretended to hold a mic up and be on stage too.

"The concert stage, where you will need intense focus." Gustavo told them as Chloe nodded her head "incredible stamina." Kelly added "and." Then they parted ways as Mr X appeared "x pert knowledge. Of every inch."

But then Chloe started to laugh once she saw the guys again "why are we wearing dog cones?" Kendall asked as he looked to Chloe who shook her head "yeah, no, I never wore one So." She then put her hands up in surrender.

"Because during your concert, you gotta look at your fans." Gustavo told them yelling into the mic "not your feet." Then the boys looked down at there feet making Chloe roll her eyes but jump back when Mr X jumped down "and to avoid extreme injury, you have to know without thinking and see without looking. Flippy flop!" He yelled.

And the boys were now on stage as Chloe watched along with Mr X, Gustavo and Kelly "What if we have an itch?" Logan asked as Chloe shook her head "Don't!" Gustavo yelled.

"Places. Focus. Begin." Mr X said as he hit play and the boys started to move as Kendall and James knocked into each other making Gustavo and Chloe look away.

And then Logan spun into the drums as they all winced and stopped the music "they actually lasted longer then I expected." Mr X told them "again!"

Which then Kendall and James knocked into each other again and then Logan fell into the drums again "again!"

Then they were doing better but still kept knocking into each other as Chloe tilted her head, then Mr X fainted. Then Kendall went flying as Chloes jaw dropped and Gustavo, Kelly and Mr X winced. Then jams spun into the wall hitting it and falling off the stage "oh my god!" Chloe whispered as she held her heart.

And then they fell over and over as Kelly and Gustavo were soon playing cards. James then tried to backflip and knocked into one of the fake musicians as he fell and then he fell off the stage again.

"And lastly the spot light test." Gustavo told them as he shined it on the boys as they screamed and Chloe was pretty sure they went blind for half a second as Kendall then James then Carlos and Logan all fell off the stage as Chloe held her heart again "oh my god."

"I will X-pediate their training and have them X-Ready." X told them as Chloe walked over to the boys "are you okay? Never mind stupid question." And then all the boys tried to look at her "thanks Chloe."

"Great, now, lets move on to the hard part of your training." Gustavo told them as Chloe helped up Kendall and James steadying them "awesome! Right on!" Was mixed together by the boys as Logan then yelled "Run!" And Chloe looked confused as James picked her up as they ran, taking off the dogs cones "supply closet, supply closet!" They shouted as they opened the door running inside.

Putting Chloe down as Kendall stood in front of it "hidings not gonna solve anything." Kendall told him as Chloe shook her head "you think."

"No, but it will temporarily keep us alive," James told them as he laughed "and I don't know about you, but I like living!" He yelled as Chloe looked at him as moved behind a shelf.

"I thought training was kind of fun." Carlos told them as Chloe shook her head "that's your concussion talking." Logan and Chloe told him as he passed out but before he could fall Chloe caught him and placed him down gently "okay."

"Look, guys, Gustavo may be loud, mean, obnoxious, self absorbed...unattractive." Kendall told them as Chloe, James and Logan looked at him "get to the point." They told him as Carlos raised his hand "put it in hockey terms." They all then helped him back up.

"In two weeks we have the biggest game of our lives. We have to train our butts off for it, or we could lose. No matter how rough the first period was, we have to get back on the ice."'then the door was broken open by fraight train as Chloe pulled Kendall out of the way as he screamed "hey, Gustavo wants.." then they all held there hands up " We're coming. We're coming."

"Really?" The man asked them as Chloe nodded "oh, well...one of you guys want a ride back to the stage?" He asked as Chloe laughed as Carlos raise his hand "ooh, I'll take one." And then he jumped in fraight trains arm as the rest of them followed.

"Time for fan preparedness training with the number one teen idol. Dak Zevon." Gustavo told them as Chloe still stared up at the boys not caring if Dak was back, yeah they head there thing which quickly ended the same day. Besides she had eyes for someone else who she was willing to wait for, for however long it takes.

"Guys, fans are your friends, but they can also be frenzied, which is why lesson one of the Zevon method is proper fan interaction." He pointed at the white board as Chloe looked at the boys, sending them a thumbs up.

But once Dak ran on stage, Chloe turned away from the boys "this could go either really or really good and I want it give them hope but someone's gonna get pulled in." Chloe told her as she nodded her head.

"Okay, now, observe carefully. How I demonstrate the mosh pit hand slap." Dak told the boys as he then ran across the fans pretty quickly and returned to the boys "okay, James now you try it." James went into a little to headstrong as he reached the middle and got pulled in.

In which Chloe then went into save him "Ladies! Ladies move! Or I'll use karate on you!" Then she found James as she pulled him out watching the boys doing there hand slaps very quickly and not getting pulled in "excellent." Dak told them as Chloe helped James to the stage.

"My underwear is gone."'James told them as Chloe rolled her eyes walking away "now, security guards will protect you from 99% of the crowd, but 1% of your fan base will be insane and get to you." Dak told them as a girl came up jumping on Kendall as Chloe tried to go after them but was being held back by Kelly "Chloe! Chloe!" She begged but then she got loose falling to the ground as she jumped on the stage running after Kendall.

"Kendall! Where are you!" She yelled as she heard him calling for her "Chloe! Help!" She then ran in the direction of his voice and found the blonde still on top of him "hey! Okay, come on get off!" Chloe then managed to pry her off as the girl turned to look at her "and who do you think you are?" She scoffed as Chloe laughed "oh, this should be good." Kendall told himself as he watched "well, umm, I'm his best friend actually." She then stepped forward as did the other blonde.

"Oh really." She then pushed Chloe as she laughed "okay, I'm not gonna fight you." Chloe tried to reason with the girl as she flicked her on the forhead "oh you did not just flick me!" And the other girl did a little head nod to her "yep, sure did!" And then Kendall looked at the girls as Chloe yelled "that's it!" She then went at her as the girl started pushing her back.

Both of them were rolling around on the floor now as they made it onto the stage and Chloe was on the bottom "Chloe!" Kelly yelled seeing the two girls fighting as Gustavo laughed "ooh, whos winning?" He questioned watching the fight.

"Let her go!" Kendall tried to reason as Chloe soon got the upper hand "your crazy!" Chloe yelled as she rolled over as the girls hair were everywhere "Kendall!" Kelly yelled and pointed to Chloe "grab her!"

He then grabbed Chloe picking her up as she kicked and screamed and the other girl ran away "yeah, that's right, pfft." She blew hair out of her face as she began to calm down "run away! And don't come back!"

"Boys, I am proud of you and Chloe for winning that fight." And Chloe was still trying to fix her hair as her arm was in a sling along with Kendall's, so it made it harder for her to fix it "this concert is gonna take BTR to the next level." Gustavo told them "and you have you first dress rehearsal in three days."

"And we want you to invite all of your friends from the Palm Woods so you can practice your stage swagger." Kelly told them throwing the passes as Logan caught them "so you're gonna drive us back to the Palm Woods, right?" Carlos asked as Chloe wanted to know the same as X jumped in "no, a concert could last two hours, and you'll need more endurance then a marathon runner carrying a cow." Then Chloes eyes went wide.

"No,no,no!" She began protesting and moving her hands but nobody cared "which is why you'll be running back to the Palm Woods, carrying these microphones." They all caught them as James's screeched "move, move, move it!" Gustavo told them through a mega phone as they all started running as the boys and Chloe all sang together.

"Oh,oh,oh,oh."

"Look here come, the waters you guys asked for." Chloe told them as Camille and Jo walked over "are you guys gonna make it the next two weeks to your concert?" Jo asked as Chloe was calm until the boys dumped the water on themselves splashing it on Chloe in the process , as blew hair out of her face "really?" She looked between all of them as she shook her head.

"Yep. And it's gonna rock!" Kendall told the girls as James was fixing Chloes hair "an you and all Palm Woods are incited to our dress rehearsal." Logan told them throwing the passes as Camille caught them "cool." She then looked to Jo as Chloe sighed "here it comes."

"We're vip." Both girls said as they smiled "someday we'll be able to say we knew them when." Jo told them as the boys yelled "hey, someday is today." James told them "I have dreamed about this for so long." He then got up "And it's finally gonna happen. Except I thought Chloe who's my future wife would fall madly in love with me but I'm still working on it." And the girl shook her head.

Then the crazy girl who Chloe fought came and jumped on James as she sighed "I am not fighting her again!" Then Jo and Camille looked to James and to Chloe as Carlos held his hand up "don't worry about that. It's a part of are training." But then the girl came by again as James yelled "what are you doing? Chloe! Help me!"

The girl then sighed taking off her sling "I'm coming!" Then they were back to practicing with the crowd.

"When everyday feels like the other
And everywhere looks just the same

Gustavo was doing weird hand motions as Kelly, Dak, Mr X and Chloe jammed along.

When every dream seems like forever
And you're a face without a name

The boys then knocked into each other again which made everyone drop there heads.

Maybe now is our best chance, best chance
To finally get it right, get it right

Then they tried the spotlight test again as the boys fell over. Then the crazy girl attacked Carlos.

'Cause if the world is an apple (oh yeah)
Then it's time to take a bite
Someday it will come together
Someday we will work it out
I know we can turn it up all the way
('Cause this is our someday)
Someday is what we make it
Someday is right here and now
Why wait? (Why wait?)
Why wait?
'Cause this is our someday
Oh, oh, oh, oh
(Oh!)
Oh, oh, oh, oh (yeah yeah)
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Then James did the backflip perfectly on stage. As Gustavo brought out the clothing crew and it turned into there dress rehearsal at the Palm Woods.

We all have times, times we wonder
Will the spotlight shine on me
Don't let the waves go and pull us under
I missed the opportunity (oh)

The boys ducked the crazy girl as Chloe, Gustavo, and Kelly cheered.

Don't look down or look back (look back)
It's not that far to go
'Cause if we never try then
We will never really know (oh)
Someday it will come together
Someday we will work it out
I know we can turn it up all the way
('Cause this is our someday)
Someday (yeah) is what we make it
Someday is right here and now
Why wait? (Why wait?)
'Cause this is our someday
Oh no
I don't have all the answers
If there is one thing I know for sure (yeah)
One is good but four is better
It took some time to get here
But it's better late than never
Someday it will come together
Someday we will work it out
I know we can turn it up all the way
('Cause this is our someday)
Someday is what we make it
Someday (someday) is right here and now
Why wait? (Why wait?)
Why wait?
'Cause this is our someday

Someday (oh) it will come together
Someday (yeah) we will work it out
I know we can turn it up all the way
('Cause this is our someday)
Someday is what we make it
Someday (ho) is right here and now
Why wait? (Why wait?)
Why wait?
'Cause this is our someday

"Bravo. Bravo!" Griffin told the boys walking up to them "watching you boys go from nobodies to somebodies has been more thrilling than hunting humans." They all then looked at him confused "which is why it hurts me to say the album, tour, and this concert...are cancelled."

"What!" Everyone yelled as Chloes eyes went wide "what?" Griffin told them as he turned around "I mean yeah. Big time rush is dead." Griffin told them as everyone then gathered around him.

"What do you mean the band is dead?" Everyone asked as Griffin looked at them "accounting has just released their risk and feasibility. Report on Big Time Rush and they decided its too risky and not feasible." Griffin assistant then through the repot at Gustavo as he caught it "oh!"

"We're shifting are strategy to children's books on tape. No tour support is required. They have a higher profit margin and are super cheap to make." The woman told them as Griffin looked to Gustavo.

"Which is why tomorrow Gustavo will be producing can you foo? As read by actor environmentalist Ed Begley Jr." Griffin told them as James looked at him "but, Griffin this is our someday."

"Close. It's your last day. Sorry, fellas, I like you, I do. But as we say in business..that's business." Griffin and his team told them as Gustavo yelled "you can't do this! We've been working our butts off and what about Chloe! Our concert is in one week."

"Don't worry. That's why I'm giving all of you.." and everybody looked hopeful until Griffin spoke again "fruit baskets. And the phone calls for Chloe should be rolling in any minute to her cell phone!" Then her phone started to ring as the man walked away.

All the boys, Kelly and Gustavo all turned to her "don't answer it!" They yelled as Chloe looked at all of them sad and every time the call ended another one came.

Kendall had said goodbye to Jo and as the boys were all waiting in the lobby to leave, Logan turned to the boys "has anyone seen, heard or even said goodbye to Chloe? I mean she is the reason we got our big break and.." but before he could finish Kendall screamed "Chloe!" He then dropped his duffle bag and ran to the elevator to click the button but it was to slow "he's not gonna make it." All the boys said at the same time as Kendall heard them "not helping!" Then they all pointed to the stairs "stairs! Stairs!" Then he went running.

Chloe was in her room finishing up a song as a bang came from the door as she walked towards it she heard the one persons voice she didn't want to "come on, Chloe! Please, open the door." Kendall told her as she put her hand on the knob but didn't turn it "Chloe?" And then she took a deep breath tuning it.

"Umm, So.." the girl cleared her throat as they looked at each other "this is.." Kendall began but neither one of them said anything as Chloe laughed "I never thought, that I'd be saying goodbye to you." Chloe told him as she looked at the floor.

"Then why do have to say goodbye!" Kendall threw his arms in the air as Chloe began to laugh and look at him "because this is goodbye!" Chloe then yelled as she looked at him holding back the tears, then Chloes voice came to a whisper "I just wish everything could just stop."

But then Kendall went to speak but Chloe stopped him "you don't have to say anything else. I'm a lot better at goodbyes then you." And then Chloe walked out of her door kissing him on the cheek and giving him a hug "then why do you look like your about to cry."

"Because this goodbyes harder then the others." Chloe whispered to him as they stayed there hugging each other for a long time as Logan soon came up, cheering as he saw them hugging but quickly stopped "umm, sorry to break it up but.."

Chloe pulled away first as she backed away "Goodbye Kendall." She then quickly walked into her apartment shutting the door and leaning against the door as Kendall just stared at it "dude, I know it's hard. But we're gonna miss are flight." Logan told him as Kendall walked away "I just can't believe we're going back to Minnesota.

And finally when she knew he was gone, Chloe sighed and began to sing the song she worked on.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh
I guess I should've known better
To believe that my luck had changed (Luck had changed, ooh)
I let my heart and forever
Finally learn each other's name (Each other's name)
I tell myself this time is different
No goodbyes 'cause I can bear to say it
I'll never survive the one that's coming
If I stay (If I stay), oh no
Just walk away
And don't look back
'Cause if my heart breaks
It's gonna hurt so bad
You know I'm strong
But I can't take that
Before it's too late
Oh, just walk away
Walk, walk, walk away
Ooh, just walk away
Walk, walk, walk away
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I really wish I could blame you
But I know that it's no one's fault (No one's fault, no no, ooh)
A Cinderella with no shoe

She was recording her song at Hawk studios since they had called a few times and even though she hated it she needed and outlet.

And a prince that doesn't know he's lost (Know he's lost)
This emptiness feels so familiar (So familiar)
Each goodbye, just the same old song
But this time I will not surrender
'Cause I'm gone ('Cause I'm gone)
Oh, no
Just walk away
And don't look back
'Cause if my heart breaks
It's gonna hurt so bad
You know I'm strong
But I can't take that
Before it's too late
Oh, just walk away
Walk, walk, walk away
Oh, just walk away
Walk, walk, walk away
Oh, just walk away
I've got to let it go, oh
Start protecting my heart and soul
'Cause I don't think I'll survive
A goodbye again
Not again
Just walk away
And don't look back
'Cause if my heart breaks
It's gonna hurt so bad
You know I'm strong
But I can't take that
Before it's too late (Before it's too late)
Oh, just walk away
Walk, walk, walk away
Walk away, walk away, yeah
Walk, walk, walk away
Walk away, walk away, oh
Walk, walk, walk away
Walk away, walk away
Walk, walk, walk away
Walk away, walk away, oh no

Then by the end she was back in her apartment at the Palm Woods leaning on the door again as she started to cry sliding down it.

The boys had been in Minnesota going on with what there lives would have been before stardom "this application asks what my biggest weakness is." Logan told them as Carlos looked to him "you could be indecisive." And then Logan agreed "wait, no, should I? I mean, yes, I could put it. But I don't even know if I want to put that. Weak bladder." Is then what he went with as the doorbell rang.

Kendall then got up to answer but when he did Kelly and Gustavo were on the other side waving as he fell backwards into all the boxes. And just like before except for without Chloe and James they were sitting around each other.

"I'm putting the band back together." Gustavo told them holding a tea cup once more "and were doing the concert." Kelly told them as Katie popped up behind the couch cheering.

"So, what do you say, guys? You want to come back to LA and take one more shot at the big time?" Gustavo asked as there was a giant pause as all the boys looked at each other "no." Kendall said and Gustavo broke the tea cup.

"Gustavo, we're tired of being pushed around. We're gonna be band, we're not gonna be a band. What you want. What Griffin doesn't want. I want a hockey scholarship." Kendall told him as Gustavo looked to Kelly "I want to be a doctor." And then Carlos "and I want to make the world a safer place." Gustavo shook his head on that one.

"You didn't even say goodbye." Kendall told him as he yelled "I'm not good at goodbyes! Tell that to Chloe, who, I don't even know where she is!" Gustavo yelled as Kelly then smacked him in the back of the head as all the boys looked at him "but I believe in you. And you've taught me things, other things that I'm not good at, like friendship and loyalty..and family." Gustavo told them as he then turned to Kelly "can I stop now."

"If we go back our album will be released right?" Carlos asked as Gustavo stood up "once people see your concert, everything else will fall into place. I'm almost positive." And then Kendall stood up "So, you want us to pack up everything, again, for a concert that may or may not launch our album." Logan and Carlos then stood up with him.

"So we got a deal?" Gustavo asked "yep." All the boys told him as Katie cheered "okay, let's get James." They all said at once.

But when they reached the house they got his dad "yeah, sorry, guys. James left an hour ago for LA with a producer named Hawk." But then he turned around and pulled out a poster "and he was told she would be there!" He pointed at it and it was Chloe "and began screaming, she will be mine! She will be mine!" The dad told them as the boys turned to Gustavo.

Kelly put her hands over her ears as Gustavo was gonna scream "no!" But then he began coughing as Kelly grabbed the cup "water, thank you." He then drank it and began screaming again "no!"

Chloe was being forced to hang out with James in there new fancy 2-J apartment and he kept calling her sweetie and pumpkin as Chloe threw things at him "you are my future wife! I told you we were meant to be together!" James yelled as neither one knew the people standing outside the door were there yet "Yeah, well if you stop calling me pet names." Chloe smiled as she threw something again "I'll stop throwing things."

Someone then rang the doorbell that was outside and both of them knew the butler would get it "you love me, and besides we could write cool duets together." James told her as Chloe began to walk away as James followed as he sang.

"Your the new classic
Fantastic."

And Chloe shook her head walking down the stairs as James followed but both slowed down when they saw the guys "hey, what are you guys doing here?" James asked but then James changed his tone "I mean...what are you guys doing here?" He asked them drinking his tea "Big time rush is back together." Kendall told them as Chloe and James looked to each other "yes, and we need you Chloe, So... lets get dressed and go." Logan asked them as Chloe crossed her arms "yeah, and what happened to swirly?" Carlos asked pointing to the stairs as James and Chloe looked.

"We got to get back to Rocque Records to get ready for the concert." Kendall told them as Chloe and James smiled "yeah." They told them and then boys looked happy "no." Chloe and James then told them "you see Hawk signed me to a three record deal, modified the crib to suit my new personal style. And I get to hang out with Chloe without all of you getting in the way!" James told them as Chloe smirked at him "and gave me..Sebastian!" James added on.

"Hot towel gentleman?" Sebastian asked the boys as the boys each took one and it put it on there faces as they fell to the floor "ooh, and as I recall your the ones who told me to get real and move on. So I did." James told them as they got off the floor.

"Megaphone for emphasis sir?" Sebastian asked as Chloe shook her head as James took the megaphone "I rock!" He yelled as Chloe stood right next to it and held her ear yelling "ow!" She then ripped the megaphone out of James hands and pointed it in his direction "how does this feel! Future husband!" She yelled walking away as he yelled "ow!"

"What do you mean James and Chloe aren't coming back?" Gustavo asked yelling "he got a three record deal." Kendall told him and then Carlos looked at them "and a Sebastian." The others looked at him confused as Logan went "and Chloe is kind of being treated like James girlfriend being with him all the time." He mentioned.

"I could get you a three record deal. And a Sebastian. Plus you hung out with Chloe all the time before. What's a Sebastian?" Gustavo asked as Kelly was just as confused "Gustavo were eating pbaj on box furniture." Logan pointed out.

"You just have to nail this concert!" Gustavo told them as Katie spoke up "what concert? There's no Big Time Rush without James. And the fans all loved Chloe already." She shared as they all sighed as Kendall came up with a plan "then we'll find a new James and Chloe. If they think they can do without us, then we can do without them." He told them as they all agreed as Kelly motioned to him "he's, right, bands replace members all the time." She informed them.

"The Rolling Stones had three guitarists." Mrs knight told them "destiny's child replaced every member except for Beyoncé."  Kelly told them as Gustavo held his hand up "and there have been three Britney Spears." He told them as they all looked confused on that one as the boys stood up "let's get us a new James and Chloe." They said.

And back at the Palm woods while James went to Hawk records Chloe was hiding until she saw that Gustavo was looking for a new her, so, she put on a wig and headed over there in secret.

"Okay, guys, time to find new James and Chloe." Kelly told them as they all cheered a guy then walked in with hand gestures like James but then he started shouting off key rather then singing.

"Make it count
Play it straight."

All of there eyes went wide as Chloe was trying not to laugh while she stood with the other girls and guys in the hallway.

"Next!" Gustavo yelled as a girl walked in and all she did was start spinning and waving her hands around and speaking

"Ill make you believe In me
I can be what you want me to be."

Chloe was cringing as she banged the paper she was handed into her face as Gustavo yelled "next!" Which gave her relief.

A guy came in with a backwards hat and hoodie and was rapping.

"When you go big time."

Then he rolled on the floor as Gustavo yelled "next!"

"Plug in the mic
Open the curtains"

This girl was staring and putting out hand motions which confused Chloe as she whispered "what." But then everybody around her looked at her but she had sunglasses and a wig on, so they all quickly looked away "next!"

"Hey, hey
Listen to your heart now"

And all of them went "ay, caramba." Then Gustavo yelled "next!"

Then that's when Chloe walked in and she looked like a completely different person with the dark haired wig, sunglasses and she had a giant trench coat on as her backup dancers followed in behind her also with disguises on.

"Well? She's not bad?" Logan told them as everyone turned in his direction and she changed her voice as she started to speak "So, this is where we come to be the next Chloe Hart, right? Cause I'm such a huge..huge fan." The people behind her were trying to hold in there laughs as Gustavo yelled "Get on with it!"

Then she ran back to her place and got into position as Kendall turned to Logan "do we know her from somewhere?" He questioned as Logan shook his head "nope, don't think so but her placement with the backup dancers is just like Chloe had in her video for this song." He mentioned as Gustavo yelled "quiet!" As he pressed play on the music.

"Plug in the mic open the curtain

Her and her background dancers took off there trench coats first throwing them and showing there outfits.

Turn on the lights I'm through rehearsing
The feeling ignites I'm in control
The crowds in the palm of my hands
All my fans stand
what is the truth?

They all began walking across the room in perfect formation as they all watched "she's really good!" Kelly told them which made Chloe smirk as she turned around.

What's an illusion?
You're searching for proof
But are you certain?
Whatever you see is what you get
If words paint a picture then
I betcha i can getcha yeah

They began doing a shoulder move swaying there arms side to side as they took off there sunglasses but nobody still knew it was her.

I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me to be
Tonight is the night
Where I make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything
I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me to be
Tonight is the night
Where I can make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything

She began walking through the line of people as they moved out of her way "well, she sounds a lot like Chloe which could help." Carlos told them as Kendall looked right at Chloes eyes making her think he found her out as one of the dancers picked her up and spun her around to the back.

I've got nothing to lose I've been exposed
I'm paying my dues playing the role
I'm breaking the rules flowing the flow
I've got the whole world nodding yes
Like some bobble heads
I'll break a sweat if you wanna
Confess all your sins You know you got em
The rooms in a spin the fevers pitched
I swear there's no doubt I'm legit I'm no counterfeit

Chloe then had her mic in her hands as she continued on looking at the dancers for support who made a motion for her to take off the wig as she shook her head no, as she then just walked up to them singing.

I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me to be
Tonight is the night
Where I make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything
I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me to be
Tonight is the night
Where I can make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything
You want from me

The back up dancers then shook there heads as they pulled her back and covered her as they took off the wig but she still sang.

I'm not shy boy
I can be what you want
Your bright shiny toy
You just have to respond
The clock never stops
But baby it's time
There's no doubt in my mind that I can make you believe

They then all moved away as Chloe popped up with her blonde hair, holding the mic as the rest of them looked shocked as the song slowed.

I can be what you want me be
Tonight is the night
Where I make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything

Then she began to smile and So did the boys and Kelly.

I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me be
Tonight is the night where i make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything
I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me to be
Tonight is the night
Where I make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything
I'll make you believe in me
I can be what you want me to be
Tonight is the night
Where I can make you see
That I can be anything, anything, anything."

Then she stopped with her hands in the air and the backup dancers doing the same as they all breathed heavy "well, I don't know about you guys but I think this girl got the part!" Carlos told them as they all pointed to her "Carlos that's actually Chloe!" They yelled as he finally understood.

"All of you! Chloe wannabes our there! You can go home!" Gustavo yelled as they all ran up to give a Chloe a hug "oh my gosh, I missed you guys!" Chloe exclaimed smiling and laughing as they replied "we missed you too!" But then Carlos spoke up "Kendall more then anyone!" Kendall then hit him "ow!"

"Now are we still looking for a new James or what?" Chloe asked as they all started dragging her to a seat they pulled up "yeah, yeah," they told her and Chloe sighed "wow, guys, it's okay, you can stop now?" She asked but Carlos then ran to get her water and quickly returned "here not sure if you were thirsty or not!" Chloes eyes then went wide as she turned to Kendall who was also being weird but both of them didn't say anything to each other as the next James walked in.

"If you want it all
lay it on the line
It's the only life you got
So you got to live it
Big time."

The guy actually sang and did a backflip as all of them looked at him and started cheering "welcome to big time rush!" Gustavo told him as they all stood up congratulating him "yes. I'm so excited. I must tell my dark overlord, zorock ." The boy told them as Chloe turned to the others "and there it goes."

Then he bowed his head down communicating with nothing as they all looked frightened as the boy then started spinning and then ran into the wall "maybe we can't replace James ." Chloe and Kendall told them at the same time as they both quickly looked at each other but then quickly turned away "hey big time rush is now a trio." Gustavo told them as they all agreed walking away.

"But good news is we got Chloe back!" Carlos yelled as they all started laughing and hugging each other again.

The boys then were singing badly as Chloe watched them from the floor while Katie, Mrs Knight, Gustavo and Kelly all watched from the booth.

"But you wanna be famous
Famous."

They then bumped into each other as Chloe shook her head "has it been that long or is it that James is missing?" Chloe questioned anyone.

"Wanna be the one
Who's living the life
You want to be famous."

"Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop!" Gustavo yelled as Chloe sighed "Gosh I missed that." Then the boys finally stopped moving "need I remind you that we have a concert in two days? And I put everything on the line for you, and you stink!" Gustavo told them as Chloe stood up.

"Yeah, well the choreography is completely different with just the three of us." Logan told them as Chloe sighed "everything's different with just the three of us." Carlos told them as he pulled Chloe in for a hug "look, don't worry. We'll figure this out. Have we ever let you down?" Kendall asked as Gustavo started to laugh.

"Have they ever let me down?" He asked turning to the others who shoot there heads no as he turned back "that's not the point. The point is, James is not coming back. Now, I don't care what you sing, but look like your enjoying it, or I will destroy all of you!" Gustavo yelled as they all leaned away and sighed but then Chloe and Kendall looked at each other and turned.

"Oh you're such a turd
Oh, yeah a giant turd"

Logan then began laughing as Chloe and Kendall sang as the boys then joined in.

"And you look like a turd
And you smell like a turd."

Then they all started dancing.

"Oh you're such a turd
Oh yeah a giant turd
And you look like a turd."

Then James showed up taking the song home.

"And you smeellll
Like a turd."

They all then cheered, seeing James "finally!" Chloe yelled as they all ran up to hug James.

"Big time rush is back together whoo!" Carlos yelled out as they all cheered "yeah, I felt bad knowing how much you all missed me." James told them as Chloe shook her head "and your not gonna miss the cool pad, the hot towels, and Sebastian?" Logan asked as James replied "yes, no and yes."

"Well don't sweat it because when we nail the concert, we're gonna go back to the Palm Woods and get our own Sebastian, right?" Kendall asked Gustavo as he looked at them confused "and what about hawk?" Chloe and Kelly asked.

"We'll talk about your Sebastian later. and we've got bigger problems than Hawk, as in the concerts in two days and we haven't sold a single ticket and all the posters are now wrong!" Gustavo yelled as he pointed to the posters as Mrs knight came up with an idea "don't worry, Katie will donate her posters."

"No I won't." Katie told her mother as Chloe shook her head "Katie. Donate them!" Mrs Knight yelled as Katie agreed getting all her merch on "but I get concession space for my hats and t shirts." Katie asked as Gustavo looked at her "deal."

"Kelly, what money do we have left in the budget for street team advertising and local tv spots?" Gustavo asked as Chloe eyes widened at what Kelly had in her hands "we have five bucks and a punch card for one free schmetzels pretzel." Chloe then took out her phone and began dialing numbers.

"We'll go back to the Palm Woods and get some street team volunteers." Kendall told them as Logan continued "and I think I may know a way we can get some free tv spots."  Then Gustavo looked at them "well, what are you waiting for? I can't sell this band to investors, if we don't sell out the concert!" He then yelled as Chloes phone began ringing.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Tell everyone!" Is all Chloe said as she hung up and everyone looked at her "I just sold fifty tickets! Now go, go!" Chloe began yelling as the boys ran.

Chloe stopped at billboard place and asked them to put one up for the concert, since she was already famous and had the money to do it.

When Jo and Kendall walked by Chloe they saw a giant crowd around her as they all were jumping and yelling "Big Time Rush! Big time rush!" And Kendall smiled at Chloe even though she couldn't see him as she handed out free tickets.

Then soon the word spread about Chloe handing out tickets, so, girls from all over LA were finding her in parks, streets, restaurants and all the boys saw this as they walked by her "man, Chloes really good at this!" Carlos exclaimed as they saw girls crying as she handed them tickets as Chloe hugged them.

On the day of the concert Chloe was playing Big time rush and creating a flashmob on the street and filming it as they all lip synced to the words of city is ours, but soon without knowing they got on the news by helicopter cam.

"Chloe Hart! Ladies and Gentleman has looked to be causing a giant dance party on the streets where they seem to be listening to a new band that is called Big Time Rush!"

Chloe then had to make her way to the theater but before she could do that someone sprayed her with something as she passed out and everything went black as Hawk and his assistant appeared "ha, ha , ha." He laughed as he turned to his assistant "now get her in the car! Gustavo won't know what hit him!" He then cawed as they got in.

The boys were now all excited and ready for there concert as Gustavo talked to them "okay, all that is left to is..oh, right the concert." Gustavo yelled as the boys looked to him "Gustavo. have we ever let you down?" The boys asked as they all did kung fu moves "I'll let you know after tonight. Now, get your butts to your dressing room and get ready to rock this place for your fans and for my big investors." But then Kelly looked around knowing something was off "hey? Where's Chloe?" She asked but the boys ran away before they heard her as Gustavo yelled.

"Will someone find Chloe!" And everyone went running but as the boys ran to there dressing room everyone as they walked by were freaking out "Chloes not here!"

"Chloes not here!" And Carlos noticed it but didn't say anything "Chloes not here!" And then the boys finally reached it "can you believe this. Our very own dressing room." James told them as they all headed in "let's go!" Kendall yelled as they all rushed in.

"Smaller then I imagined." Kendall mentioned as the room they were in started to move "and it's rumbling." Carlos mentioned as they all gained there balance when they turned around finding Hawks assistant "make yourselves at home boys." She then pulled the door down as Logan yelled "and it's a trap!" They all began banging on it as Hawk drove away.

The boys were now tied to chairs and so was Chloe but they didn't know she was there yet "are..are you gonna kill us?" James asked Hawk as he shrugged "no, that would be stupid." He told them as they all then let out a breath of relief "but when Big Time Rush misses there first concert. Your music careers will he dead." Hawk told them as James then screamed "and more importantly, so will Gustavos chances of topping me on the charts again." Hawk mentioned.

"We'll tell Gustavo where to find you and your phones once the crowd boos and abandons the concert ." The assistant told them as James shook his head disagreeing "no, pfft, Chloe will go on save the day until we get there!" He voiced and he was happy with his choice until the assistant pulled Chloe out the darkness who was tied to a chair and still unconscious.

"Oh my god! She's dead!" Carlos yelled as the woman shook her head "not dead, you idiot! Just unconscious." She then walked away as Hawk walked up to James "when you mess with the Hawk you get the talons." He told him as Logan came in with his knowledge "Hawks only have eight talons." And then Hawk yelled at him "I don't care! But I do want to catch your concert, so I don't miss the look on Gustavos face when he loses everything." He then sinister laughed as he cawed, and walked away.

"Chloe? Chloe? Chloe!" James yelled as Logan shook his head "if she's unconscious, like the woman said, you yelling her name isn't gonna help her!" Logan yelled at him as the two started arguing but Kendall stopped them "none of this is helping!" He yelled "don't worry best friends of mine, this looks like a job for.." Carlos began to try to rip his ropes but kept moving his chair in the process "Carlos not now." Kendall told him as Carlos kept hopping away "yes now. Cause it's time for." He told them.

Then Logan noticed the sign for stairs which Carlos was headed towards "Carlos you don't understand!" Logan tried to tell him but Carlos didn't listen "no you don't understand." He told them "Carlos, we're trying to help you." Kendall told him as Chloe finally began to come too "gosh, jeez, I get it, you wanna destroy Gustavo just stop making bird noises and screaming." She mumbled as the boys looked to her then to Carlos "Chloe! Oh my god!" James then let out a breath as Chloe yelled "why are you screaming!"

Then Carlos fell down the stairs as Chloe turned in that direction "what just happened?" She asked but when all she saw was darkness, she realized she couldn't see as the boys laughed at her "ha ha very funny, your looking right at where Carlos fell?" They told her as Chloe turned to them or at least she hoped she was "okay, James I can't see but if I could.." she was telling them.

As boys then looked to the girl, interrupting her "you can't see!" They voiced as Carlos jumped up from falling as James cheered "ha, you really are a superhero!" He exclaimed as Chloe laughed "no I'm a pop star, who wants to rock that concert, get our album released, and get chased by lots of girls." Carlos told them.

"And I would like to get out of here and have my sight back, So, can you please rap up the monologue and untie us!" Chloe yelled turning in Carlos's direction as the boys were shocked as Carlos then ran over and untied them and then they started to run without Chloe as she raised her arms "hello, can't see remember?" She told them as they all ran back.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" They all spoke as they picked her up and ran "okay, this is way worse when you can't see anything!" She voiced as they soon made it outside "oh no we're downtown we're never gonna make it to the concert in time." Logan told them as Kendall held Chloe up "no concert means no album means no Big Time Rush!" James told them as Chloe laughed "sorry, it's not that it's cause I can't see I just pictured in my head what James did." She then pointed to Logan as Kendall moved her arm to James "over here." He told her.

But then a limo pulled up as the man rolled down the window "anyone need a ride to the Big Time Rush concert?" Sebastian asked as they all got in the car.

"Oh how I hate LA traffic.." Sebastian told them as Chloe thought she was getting her sight back "hey, hey! I think I can see again then turned to Logan "Right Kendall?"' she asked as Logan shook his head.

"Sebastian were late!" They all yelled "I'm going to lose my California limousine license for this." Sebastian said as Chloe turned to James furrowing her brows "what does he mean?" Chloe asked as they then started speeding "oh my god! Great, we're late for the concert! I'm blind! And we're gonna die!" Chloe yelled.

Then when the limousine stopped Chloe went flying and since she shut her eyes the whole rest of the ride she didn't know if her eyesight was back as she felt someone catch her "I got ya." But then when she opened them she saw Kendall and smiled "thanks, my eye sights back by the way." Chloe told him as he smiled at her and then the boys coughed "great, lets go!" They told them.

As they all went running in as they caught Gustavo as he started to faint "oh we got you." The all spoke at once "sorry we're late Gustavo."' Kendall told him as they all smiled "yeah we got a little tied up." Logan told him as Carlos pointed to the crowd "the people are leaving." And then James joined in "were gonna need some microphones." And then Kelly jumped up handing them over.

"Do something?" Hawk asked as his assistant got in fighting stance, so did Chloe "please bring it on, I beat up my teacher and got kicked out of karate! Hiya!" Chloe voiced, spinning around and kicking them them both in the face knocking them over as Chloe flipped her hair out of her face "still got it!" She told them and all the boys were impressed but then remembered the concert "hit it!" Gustavo yelled.

"Do you want to ride in a big limousine?
Tell me do you want to take a little bite of the fame machine?
If you wanna be discovered and end up on the
Cover of every star-studded supermarket magazine

Chloe was dancing with Kelly and Gustavo.

You can do it
Stick right to it
It could happen tonight
You wanna be famous (famous)
You wanna be the one who's living the life
You wanna be famous (famous)
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride
Do you want to cut to the front of the line?
Baby, do you need to see your name
In lights just like the Hollywood sign?
Come on, we gotta work harder
Fight the fight together
Take it to the top
We've got the winning team
It's your moment
You can own it
It's the American dream
You wanna be famous (famous)
You wanna be the one who's living the life
You wanna be famous (famous)
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride
All day, all night the camera's on and it never lies

A bunch of executives soon came by asking to sign them as Griffin pushed through "a three record deal, a worldwide tour, and immediate release of there album." He told them as they all were shocked as Gustavo pointed at him "my mansion back, my studio fully restored. Chloe as a headliner, and the dogs want something called a Sebastian." He shared as Griffin then looked at them as they waited "done." He told them and then Kelly pointed back at him "and I want you to go straight back to that studio and write 100 times, I will never do this to Chloe Hart and Big time rush again." She told him as Griffin then ran.

As they returned back to enjoying the show.

You're under the spotlight twenty-four seven til the end of time
Whoa, oh
You wanna be famous (famous)
Whoa, oh
You wanna be famous
You wanna be famous (famous)
You wanna be the one who's living the life
You wanna be famous (famous)
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride
You wanna be famous
Your song is on the radio
Hot rotation video
Bright lights, fan mail
Paparazzi on your tail
Tour bus, private jet
Thinking big ain't failed you yet
Just one thing you can't forget
Takes more than just wanting it
Aim high, never rest
Put your passion to the test
Give your all, never less
Famous means that you're the best."

Then the boys began getting chased as they ran by Chloe grabbing her and pulling her with them "why do I have to come!" She yelled as they ran "cause you can kick there butts!" James told her as she shook her head, laughing.

"I think that went well!" Logan yelled as they all were running outside now "were gonna be famous!" James told them as Kendall spoke next "and get our album released!" And then Carlos "and have our own Sebastian!"

"Who cares about all that? We're going on tour!" Chloe yelled as they continued to run.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 513 26
This is a book full of your favorite (and not so favorite) scenes of Big Time Rush. I have short stories and one shots in here, too!!
9.7K 378 30
After taking her chances at a nationwide talent competition, songwriter Roxanne Somerset finds herself moving across the country to sunny Los Angeles...
5.1K 233 7
This story follows Gustavo Rocque's rebellious adopted daughter, Destiny, as she discovers the true meaning of love and friendship with the help of f...
44.3K 616 68
Join Isabella Spade on her journey through out her own musical career along with four other boys from Minnesota who nothing about music and a lot abo...