Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

By earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... More

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
Headcanons
John H. Watson
When They Get Jealous
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
If You're Pregnant Headcanons
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
Parenting Headcanons
George Lestrade
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]

7.9K 248 54
By earlgrytea

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Albert loves showering you with small gifts to show his affection. He shows his affection through gifts, and giving you presents that he knows will make you smile.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You met each other at the ragged school, as you were both nobles, visiting the orphanage. He admires your personality, and he realized that you had the same thoughts as him, that you also cared about the more unfortunate. As a best friend, he would be loyal and kind. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Albert likes cuddling, a lot. He likes cuddling you before you go to sleep, and even when you two do fall asleep, he still manages to keep his arms wrapped around you in a comforting hug.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Albert is decent at cooking. He can manage a few basic recipes, but that's about it. However, when it comes to cleaning, his room is always immaculate. Albert is very organized and loves cleanness, so he's naturally a very clean person.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If he had to end his relationship with you, maybe because of your strict parents, he would talk to you about it in person. He would seem very calm about it, but on the inside, he's barely holding himself together. He would end up regretting the decision for the rest of his life.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Albert would be lying if he said he never thought about making you his wife. He has thought about it sometimes. He has no problem with the idea of commitment. He would like to wait a few years before ever bringing up that idea with you since he's a real gentleman and likes to take his time with these things. Also, he would want to make sure your parents would approve of engagement first.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's so sweet and gentle, and he cares about your well-being very much. He would never do anything he knows would hurt you in any way, and he would take care of you well, always making sure you're happy and comforting you as best as he can when you're sad.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Albert always hugs and kisses you before leaving for work, and also when he comes back from work, and it became a part of his routine. Albert loves hugs from you when he gets back home. He'll hug you by placing his hands on your lower back and wrapping his arms around your waist.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He said "I love you" after a couple of months into your relationship. He didn't want to rush things, but he knew if he took too long, he would be too late, and your father would have just married you off to someone else. That's why he wanted you to understand how he really felt sooner than later.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He gets jealous mostly at social gatherings when other nobles crowd around you. He doesn't really like it when you talk to them, but he knows that as a noble, it is important to have a good impression in public. When he gets jealous when you are in a conversation with another noble, he'll come and politely interrupt the conversation. Then he'll take you to an area that isn't as crowded, so he can have you all to himself for a while.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Albert likes giving you small kisses on your forehead, and the back of your hand. His kisses are soft and sweet. He always gives you kisses before he leaves for work, and also when he comes back in the afternoon.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Albert doesn't have a problem with kids, and he's pretty decent around them. He actually wouldn't mind having one or two kids. He would just be worried that he might turn out like his own father, but he remembers he has you beside him. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

On his workdays, he has to leave early to get to work, so he'll leave a small note for you. But, on days that he's off from work, he'll sleep in, just to cuddle you a bit longer. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Albert doesn't fall asleep until you do. He's usually with you, but sometimes, he comes late from work. Sometimes, you are already asleep by the time he comes home. You try to stay awake until he comes home, but you end up falling asleep on the sofa. When he comes back home and your asleep, he'll gently carry you back to bed, and then he'll fall asleep with you too.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Albert feels like he can tell you anything that's on his mind because he feels comfortable around you. He also feels that you understand him since you have a similar opinion. He would like to tell you the truth about what he's doing because he feels that in your relationship, he shouldn't be keeping secrets. He thinks that if he told you, the two of you would form a stronger relationship.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He's not angered too easily, usually is calm and collected when he's under pressure. He has dealt with many types of problems before, so he knows how to handle situations in a proper manner.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?)

Like William, Albert remembers every single detail about you. He likes to remember everything. He would remember that dress you said you liked a month ago or the necklace you were looking at through the display case. He would try to remember all these little things, so he could get you the gifts he knew you would love.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

One of his favorite moments, was when his parents finally accepted him. He had been trying to gain your family's acceptance for a while now, and truthfully, he didn't want to take things further until he got your parents' blessings. One day, he came over to have dinner with you and your parents. During dinner, he discussed matters with your parents, and surprisingly, everything went well. They hadn't taken the time to get to know Albert better until now, and now that they talked to him properly, they realized how much of a gentleman he was. This made your parents accept him as a possible suitor for you. Albert was happy that he got the approval of your family since that was very important to him and your relationship. It made him happy to think that your parents finally accepted him as a part of their family.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Albert is very protective of you. He hates when other nobles come close to you. He always stays close to you, to make sure that other men know that you're already taken and that you belong to him.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Showering you with presents is one of his specialties. He is always extra thoughtful when buying you even the smallest things. As for effort in dates, he always goes overboard, giving you roses and flowers, and bringing you to the most expensive places he can find. You always tell him to stop spending so much money on you, but he never listens anyway.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

A bad habit that Albert would have would probably be overspending on you. He buys so many things for you and sometimes he goes a little overboard. Albert honestly doesn't have any bad intentions, that's just his way of showing his generosity and affection. You enjoy every single gift that he buys for you, and you appreciate that he put so much thought and feeling into the presents he gifts you. But, it makes you feel a little guilty that he keeps spending so much money on you. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Albert always spends a lot of time getting ready for dates, or just going out in general. Since he's always going to parties or social gatherings, he puts a considerable amount of effort into his looks. He always spends extra time fixing his hair, and always picks out elegant and classy suits. He always smells good too, like cologne.  

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would probably feel incomplete without you. You're the only other noble, aside from his brothers of course, that cared about the well-being of those in the lower class. He's happy to have someone like you beside him who he can talk to. Without you, he would feel pretty lonely.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

One time, it was late at night, and you were waiting for Albert to come home from work. You were passing your time alone by drinking a glass of wine from one of the bottles he had left on his desk. You decided that you wanted to have more than usual, and you drank a few more glasses. That made you a little dizzy and feeling very drunk. Luckily, Albert came back from work early, and he stopped you before you could do anything too weird. He also helped take care of you with your hangover when you woke up in the morning. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Albert is not fond of women who go after men just because of their wealth and money. As a wealthy and very well-known noble himself, countless women have tried to get his attention, just because of his title, or financial status. He despises the fact that some relationships are based purely on financial gain and power. He would never want to be part of a relationship like that.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

Sometimes, while working, Albert falls asleep at his desk. When he works late at night at his office, he'll sometimes end up falling asleep if he's feeling very tired. He could be in the middle of filing papers, or documents, and he'll just doze off.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 50
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Ryosuke Takeuchi and Hikaru Miyoshi. Though we d...
167K 7.9K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
840K 28.6K 96
The hiatus is still killing me and I'm still writing. #SHERPRESSION (Requests are always open for any characters)
70.4K 3.6K 21
The new Professor of Durham University catches the eye of William James Moriarty. She's elegant, cunning, heartless, and certainly beautiful. But who...