Just A Visit...

Af moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... Mere

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 7

9K 288 184
Af moonlight_01119

"Sorry about the donations at the beginning," George apologized, turning his face cam on in the discord call, Sapnap following along.

"It's fine really, what'd we expect from the fans anyway? Normal shit to be brought up," Dream laughed.

"I saw it coming, just not so early," Sapnap confessed.

"Me too, I messaged my mods making sure to cancel the donations and delete any chats about it," George explained.

"It's no big deal. Neither of us would have said anything anyway," Sapnap leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms.

"I still feel bad, you both got uncomfortable," George really did feel bad, but mainly for a reason that the fans were right, and he just couldn't say anything.

"It's fine, really," Dream smiled into the camera. George didn't miss the sprinkle of blush that appeared on Sap's cheeks when Dream smiled.

"I'm just upset that Dreamy is hiding a secret from me," Sapnap pretended to pout, trying to sound mad. If he was hiding something, then he had to have a reason.

"You can't say anything, Nick. George said you're keeping something from me as well so," Dream clapped back, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's not that big of a deal, though," Sapnap rebounded.

"If it's not, just tell him," George smiled innocently.

"You know I can't do that," Sapnap sighed, knowing it was a huge deal.

"Then it is a big deal. I promise you that Dream is in the exact same position. You both want to tell each other, just don't know how," George explained, hoping that the other would figure out what he was saying.

"I don't think it's close to how fucked up mine is," Dream admitted.

"It's not fucked up, Dream. It's life, you can't control it," George sympathized, hoping it'd make the blonde feel better.

"I know, I just feel horrible for not telling him," Dream seemed to have forgotten Sapnap was in the same room as him.

"Trust me dude, I hate not telling you either. 'M just scared," Sapnap sunk in his seat, like he was trying to hide from the world.

"You have nothing to be scared of. Neither do you, Dream. I'll be there soon to help both of you out, aright?" George smiled, and changed the subject to something more happy and upbeat, hoping to get the pair out of the slump they have fallen into.

***

George's flight was landing at 7pm. It was 6:30 and the two were stuck in traffic. Houston traffic was always horrible, and with the freeway being closed due to a massive car wreck didn't make it any better. They left at 5, hoping that they'd have enough time to get through the detour to get to the airport on time, but they were still 45 minutes away.

"I'm going to feel like shit if we're late," Sapnap groaned, hitting his head on his steering wheel a few times.

"He'll understand. Do you know any backroads?" Dream asked, and he got his answer when Sapnap's head perked up and he got into the right lane to exit.

"You, Clay, are a genius," Sapnap turned and smiled at him as he drove down the off ramp, taking a right and going down the road. "We'll be later, like not too bad, but still text George for safe measures."

"Already on it," Dream smiled, opening his messages and texting George saying they'll be late. Like really late. "Ok, I said that there was a wreck so we'll be late but he can hang out inside and we'll find him at baggage claim."

"Perfect," Sapnap get through a greenlight, and let his foot down on the gas. "Hopefully there aren't any cops out here."

"If you kill us, I don't know what I'd do," Dream laughed.

"I don't know either, probably die," Sapnap laughed at his own joke. "C'mon man, you walked right into that one."

"Oh fuck off," Dream nudged his shoulder playfully, making Nick swerve into the other lane for a second.

"Ok, now you're the one whos going to kill us," Nick scowled at the blonde. Dream apologized, and they continued their drive to the airport.

It may have been 7:25 when they arrived, but at least it wasn't too late. George said he was hiding in the bathroom, not wanting to get recognized, and would come out when the others were waiting inside. When George got the text, he walked out and saw his two best friends, looking around like lost children. Thankfully, they turned around right when he walked out, giving him the perfect opportunity to sneak up on them.

"What bathroom could he be at?"

"Did you text him?"

"Are you sure this is the right airport?"

"Yes dumbass... wait what one is this? Hobby or Bush?"

"NICK!"

"There are two in Houston, I'm sorry."

"No, it's the right one," George tapped their backs, and they both jumped. "Did you really think you were at the wrong one?"

"Jesus christ, George," Dream swore, but brought his friend into a hug. "Oh shit, Nick is taller than you."

"HA! Suck on that bitch boy," Sapnap winked, and hugged George as well.

"Hey, let's get out of here before we start geting recognized," George looked aorund. "I think some people are starring."

"Oh, yeah. My car's out here," Sapnap lead them out of the exit and toward the parking lot. George put his bags in the trunk and got into the backseat, while Dream was in the passenger.

"Ok, so I know we discussed this already, but I only have one guest room so whos sleeping where?" Sapnap asked, turning out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

"I'm in the guest room, Dream is with you. You two have already cuddled so it won't be too big of a deal," George giggled.

"How does he know about us cuddling?" Sapnap turned and looked at Dream, who just smiled.

"I may or may not have sent him a picture because you are too gosh darn adorable," Dream pinched Sapnap's cheeks, paralyzing him for a moment. "Light's green."

"Fuck, sorry," Sapnap drove off. "Don't do that, you're making me blush and shit it's gross."

"Have you guys-" George started to ask a question, but both boys knew what he was talking about and shut him down immediately.

"Nope!" Dream turned around and gave George a 'what the hell' type of look.

"Sorry, it just seemed like it," George threw his hands up in surrender. "When will you?"

"Don't know," Dream turned back around. "Soon because you're here."

"Ohhh, will I finally get to know Dream's big secret?" Sapnap teased.

"As long as I get to know yours," Dream smirked, knowing that they were both too pussy to say anything right now.

"Whatever, i'll talk to each of you some other time, how much long until we're at your house, Sap?" George yawned, obviously tired.

"About 45 min," Sapnap looked in the rearview mirror and saw George already had his eyes closed, leaning up against the window. "I won't keep you from falling asleep when we get there but in the car, it's party central."

"NOOOOOO!" George groaned, covering his ears as Sapnap turned his playlist all the way up. The new Quadeca album. (I'm writing this the day the album came out and it's so good 100% recommend)

The drive home was, eventful. Dream and Sapnap screaming songs at the top of their lungs, trying to keep George awake. I worked for the most parts, but at times George just got used to it and started to doze off. He only perked back up when Sapnap asked if he wanted McDonalds. They ordered their food and went the last 5 minutes to Sapnap's apartment.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Sapnap announced as he opened his front door and swong the door open for George to walk in.

"I need to get my stuff out of the guest room then you should be good to go sleep," Dream said, putting the McDonald bags on the kitchen counter, and George put his bag on the floor, taking a seat on one of the barstools. Sapnap handed out the food, and they all dug in. George was still half asleep, taking small bites of his burger and trying to his head propped up on his hand.

"Ok, Clay you can just your bag wherever, I don't care much, I'm going to get Georgie to bed, I think he fell asleep," Sapnap giggled. Dream picked up his friend and taking him to the guest room.

Once Dream got all his stuff, he put it on the floor next to Nick's setup, hoping it wasn't too much of an inconvenience, and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready to sleep as well. When he got back, Sapnap was already in bed, scrolling through is phone, shirtless.

"Hope you don't care, I get overheated if I sleep in the same bed as someone," Sapnap gestured to his bar chest.

"Oh, no not a problem," Dream didn't mind. Not one bit. It just showed how comfortable they were with each other. And, gave Dream a pass to gaze at Sapnap whenever he felt. Dream crawled onto the left side of the bed, closer to the wall, and got under the comforter, still keeping his phone next to him because he wasn't too tired yet.

"So, you nervous about the face reveal?" Sapnap asked, putting his phone on the nightstand to give Dream his full attention.

"Kinda," Dream sighed. "I know i've said it before, but I'm not the most secure person with how I look and having so many people know what I look like and not meeting their expectations just scares me."

"Yeah, I understand. I hope you know that you are a very attractive person though, Clay. The fans would be crazy to think otherwise," Sapnap smiled at his friend, hoping to ease his nerves.

"Thanks, it means a lot coming from you," Dream blushed.

"Why coming from me? George says it, and everyone already thinks you are incredibly hot," Sapnap snickered.

"I don't know. Maybe just you are my closest friend, and I've known you for so long it's just more important coming from you," Dream smiled, and saw a light dusting of blush come across Sapnap's cheeks.

"I'm telling twitter you're a simp," Sapnap giggled, picking his phone up and beginning to type something.

"No, don't you dare," Dream picked his phone up, taking a quick picture of Sapnap and captioning it 'don't believe anything he says' and posted it seconds before Sapnap tweeted his.

"You fucker," Sapnap rolled his eyes. "Oh shit, they can see I'm shirtless in this. What if they start assuming shit?"

"Let the assume," Dream smirked. "Let the fans live out their 'Dreamnap' reality and be happy."

"Oh, let me feed them more," Sapnap giggled and stated typing something, and soon Dream got a notification saying that Sap replied to his tweet.

'shut up and cuddle me >:('

"Oh come on," Dream glared at him, trying to supress the growing heat at the tip of his ears. "That's just going to make them go insane knowing we're together and in the same room this late."

"It's not even late," Sapnap plugged his phone in. "Now plug your phone in and listen to the tweet."

"Ok ok, master Nick," Dream handed him his phone and Sapnap plugged it in, and opened his arms.

"Listen to-" he began, but Dream shushed him and crawled closer to the brunet.

"Yeah, yeah, the tweet," Dream rolled his eyes, but complied. Sapnap turned off the lamp, and wrapped his arms around Clay, covering both of their bodies with the blankets.

"Goodnight, Clay," Nick squeezed him for a split second, then released the strong hold.

"Night Nicky."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Renegades//Dnf Af Lana<3

Krimi / Thriller

231K 3.7K 37
⚠️ tw!: S h, pills, screaming, Cussing, alcohol, homophobic slurs,rape, abuse, smut, yelling, crying, mentions of rape, mentions of getting drunk⚠️ ...
180K 5.4K 28
George was finally over his best friend, or so he thought. After nearly a year something triggers all his feelings that he had tried to hard so hold...
818K 22.8K 40
Jealousy. Dream has always been a jealous person. He's spiteful and arrogant, always needing to get his own way. This only worsened when he got to c...
365K 12.6K 33
This fanfic will be pretty chill, so if you need a calming, fluff read, this is the book for you! George flies to Florida a week earlier than planned...