Tom Holland is my best friend...

By Louise592

You and Harry holland have been best friends since the beginning, literally. That's until you fall in love wi... More

How we met and goodbye.
Ive missed you.
Im in Toms room?!!?!
First day back at school.
Back at school part2
Jealousy and anger.
Cinemas, motorbikes, boys
Prom dates, just as mates
Prom night. Pt 1
Prom night pt.2
When the partys over.
If your still breathing
Goodbyes are never forever.
Friend or baecay
Hawaii here we come.
Hawaii 2.
What happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii.
Truth, dare or love.
Its supposed to be easy.
All the celebrations
Im leaving
.....ill come back to you.
Letting go, new experinces, i wish you knew.
A lot of everything.
How do we go on.
I only sleep to dream of forever with you.
VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW.
Mental health checkup.
Being us again.
J'adore.
I love you so much that it consumes my whole soul.
Shes gone.
The end is near.
My girls.
Always and forever.
:)
<3

Where do we go when we fall to sleep

4.1K 81 36
By Louise592

After I parted ways with the Holland's house I decided to go for walk. A long one to try and get my mind off of things, life was a mess right now and I couldn't even think straight.

Everything suddenly went dark, literally. There I lie in the road completely passed out after being hit by a vehicle at a hit and run. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. My time was up, it was time for me to go.

Toms POV.
Everyday I wake up with her not by my side, not knocking on my door, not sneaking around, not driving me completely insane with her precious smile. Her blue eyes, I could fall madly in love starring into. I hate her but you can't hate someone you love, forever right? Oh wow I love her.

Deep into thought I hear the door go so I run downstairs and there is a letter labelled "Tom". At first I was extremely confused. I took the piece of paper with me to my room and began to read.

Be happy my love, even if it's without me.
Y/n

The letter bought tears upon me and I struggled to hold them back. I hate that it would take time to forget this, but after some time I realised how could I not forgive her. She's my person and after all we were never together yet it still hurt.

Dear y/n
A life without you isn't a life worth living at all. I had a right to get mad, however you were not mine to love at the time. I don't care if I had one day on this Earth, I'd want to spend it with you. I used to believe that I was no good for you, that it would be impossible for our paths to cross. But then they did. Even though it hurts in this moment, I knew that you were the other half of my broken soul. I, I've fallen in love with you. On the night of the prom I wanted it to be you so badly that I was going with. So this relationship isn't going to be easy, it's going to be really hard. We're going to have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you forever, you, me, everyday. You want the moon? Just say it, I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Anything in the world, I would do for you. But I guess if I love you, it's enough to let you go. To let you be happy if that's what you desire with another other than I. I don't want to be selfish, I don't want to hold you back. So my love, be happy even if it's without me.
Tom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 47.8K 43
A once inseparable friendship becomes broken, then repaired stronger than ever. You and your best friend Peter drift apart, then fortunately find eac...
6.9K 126 35
You and peter are best friends more like brother and sister, you were inseparable but what happens when he moves away? Can you cope? He comes back u...
35.5K 629 159
This is a story about you (y/n) and Tom Holland. You and your best friend (Kristen) went to Comic-Con in LA for the first time and you were so excite...
419 68 24
Used to her quite life in Queens, Diana's life takes an unexpected turn when she enters a world she only knew as the MCU. Suddenly surrounded by supe...