Mi Amor 🥰 Ron x reader

Da whoreecruxes

Bad story there contains smuts and bad language lmao hermiones not in this story or any lol but yea this is a... Altro

Cast🤯
info
Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHERS NOTE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N about the story
Chapter 11
Playlist🥴
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Yule ball (only chapter that has texts lmao)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N

Part 2 for chapter 5

43 1 0
Da whoreecruxes

Viviennes POV-

Oliver taught me how to play quidditch "nice job vivienne" he said I just smiled "thank you" I said when practice was over I just sat in the common room reading until Ron and Harry came in the common room "hey Vivienne" Ron said "hey Ron" I said back "hi Harry" I said to Harry "hey Vivienne" then we all walked to Snapes class together "Vivienne blossom our new celebrity" Snape said "Sorry to burst your bubble Professor Snape but I'm not a celebrity my parents are muggles with some power they can do magic without a wand and there wolfs just like me accept I have both abilities my fathers a wolf my mums a witch" I said calmly and he just looked at me in disbelief "I don't believe you." He said I looked at him and  my eyes turned yellow "believe me now" I asked "Phasmatoes incendia" I said and a little fire came on my hand and I put my hand in a fist to stop I looked at him and he was surprised.

𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 🅂🄺🄸🄿  3 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

Viviennes POV-

Me Harry and Ron got really close me and Ron more though Harry was always busy doing stuff I was really sad that we had to to leave for Christmas break  but I was gonna see my friends from the muggle world.

Sorry this is short yea but I have to go- 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

27.7K 694 6
Y/n ends up having a crush on max after she was discovered by some kids in the woods. Y/n ended up with powers, but what were they? were they stronge...
49.1K 954 28
"Draco Malfoy was ice. His skin was pale, his features were sharp, and his words were cold. He bit out insults and harsh truths like it was his role...
322K 7.3K 34
Y/N and Tommy have been best friends ever since they can remember. Well, when you live right next door and your parents are very close friends it's k...
7K 56 10
Y/n and Five were matched together to do a mission to eliminate a target which just led to you helping Five and his family saving the world.Which was...