Chapter 14

"I've actually been working on a song" "I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes" she sings peacefully "who is this about" "no one!" She says "ouuu who has blue eyes?" The Weasley twins asks "now if you may, get out imma shower and get dinner and go to bed!" They all leave and she takes shower bay the time she was done it was only 4:05 derring that time she worked on a song not Ocean eyes it's called Still into you and it's a about Ron she might perform it at the Yule ball-

2 months later Ron and Harry haven't talked to Vivienne the only people that talk to her is Angelica Angela Fred and George it's only 1 week till the Yule ball Neville asked Vivienne to the Yule ball she said yes Neville was also the only person that was talking to Vivienne "hurry Vi I wanna see your dress!" Angela said to Vivienne on the other side of the door "fine" "VI YOU LOOK SO GOOD"

(She didn't have her hair did she just had the dress and shoes) "no I look horrible!" She said as she took Of her heels "you look gorgeous DONT say that" "let's ask the twins!" "No pls" "to late where here" "vi where are you?" The twins joked "I'm...

(She didn't have her hair did she just had the dress and shoes) "no I look horrible!" She said as she took Of her heels "you look gorgeous DONT say that" "let's ask the twins!" "No pls" "to late where here" "vi where are you?" The twins joked "I'm right here" she said confused "YOU LOOK NICEEE" they said "anyways I wanted to ask if you two can play the drums and Electric guitar?" She asked "sure we can but for what?" "For the Yule ball imma sing a song remember?" "Ohh yes" "let's go practice!" Fred said "ok"