ghoulish Fate (new) (Complete...

By Tomohawk_182

Kaneki X Fate (redo) More

Chapter 1:Feast
Chapter 2:Fuyuki
Chapter 3:docks
Chapter 4:Recon
Chapter 5:Torture
Chapter 6: New Fate
Chapter 7:Lessons
Chapter 8:Recruitment
Chapter 9: Attack
Chapter 10:Rider
Chapter 11: Next Step
Chapter 12:Vs Lancer
Chapter 13:Taking Root
Chapter 13.25:Taking The Harbour
Chapter 13.50:Taking The Border
Chapter 13.75:A Knights Fall
Chapter 14:The Final Fight Pt1
Chapter 15:The Final Fight Pt2
Chapter 16:Final Fight pt3
Epilogue:

Prologue:

1.7K 25 2
By Tomohawk_182

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the grand halls of the Eizenberg Castle In the medical ward of the castle the sounds of magic being used and of flowing guts and blood echo throughout the hall, in that ward several maids trained in humunculi creation, medical mage craft and potions.

The room had been covered in blood but the foul smell had been warded of by several wisteria plants, the maids have been operating on a new project for a humunculus/human by combining Zoukens bugs into their body inhancing their strength, speed, durability and regeneration. This had culminated on one last attempt before the next grail war in the form of a young man around 19 with black hair pale skin wearing a medical gown.

Unknown to them it had a side effect:Intense hunger that can be satisfied by large amounts of food or... Human flesh, they couldn't have known this since the experiments haven't been a success so far and a new organ being grown along the spine of the individual allowing them to use almost indestructible appendages called 'Kagune's'.

One of the maids were working on sharpening a bone saw ready to open up the man's rib cage.

Maid:Shit!

She cut herself on the saw dropping a large amount of blood down the man's throat causing the others to panik, this was until the man stirred awake opening his left eye causing the maids to jump back in shock and fear.

(He has the looks of black reaper Kaneki, so a bit older.)

Maid:Quickly go inform the lord.

Two maids rushed out the room as the man sat himself up groggily looking around as if he'd been woken up after a very long sleep, a maid approached him with a sweet smile putting her hand on his getting an confused look from him.

Maid:Please don't move too much we still don't know how good your condition is.

Guy:ok miss.

Maid:Were gonna have to do some check up's OK?

Guy:Fine.

She then started doing regular medical tests like:Blood, reflex, sight, sound and physicals, this was until a man around the age of 20 walked in the room smoking a cigarette wearing a long black trench coat with brown hair.

Trench coat:So is this the guy?

Maid:Yes sir, you'll be glad to know that he's got extraordinary reflexes, durability and magic circuits.

Trench:Good.

He took a drag of his cigarette before turning to the boy.

Trench:You got a name?

Guy:No, sir.

The man looked around the room seeing several things like metal, several books and a gold candle.

Trench:How about... Kaneki Ken.

Kaneki:I like it, thanks.

Kaneki got off the bed using the sides to support his legs before looking to the man.

Kaneki:What is your name?

Kiritsugu:Oh how rude of me, it's kiritsugu emiya.

He said this while helping Kaneki start walking towards the door before opening it and assisting him on walking.

Kaneki:What is this place, where are we going?

Kiritsugu:This is the Eizenberg Castle and we're getting you some clothes.

They walked for a while longer before entering a large room lined with various clothes of different sizes, styles and colours.

Kiritsugu:Go chose what ever you'd like I'll be waiting outside.

Kaneki nodes before walking deeper into the room looking through the various clothes as kiritsugu left the room calling both his servant and his wife to meet their new allie, after they got their they patiently awaited Kaneki to exit the room whole talking about how he looks or what he might be capable of doing.

Kiritsugu:Ok I think he's coming out now.

Just as he said that footsteps were heard approaching the door before it slowly opens revealing Kaneki in his new outfit.

Kaneki:So how do I look?

Kiritsugu:Hmm what made you choose that.

Kaneki:I thought I'd keep with the suit astetik.

Iresviel:You look just like kiritsugu!

Saber:I agree, you look like you could be brother's.

Kaneki:Uhh I'm sorry but... Who are you?

Iresviel:Oh how silly of me, I'm iresviel von Eizenberg.

Saber:Just call me Saber.

Kaneki stared a bit at Saber before smiling and shaking their hands before turning to Kiritsugu.

Kaneki:So what now?

Kiritsugu:Now we see what you can do.

He said this with a small smirk before walking off with a small billow of his trench coat as the others slowly followed behind him, Kaneki stayed quite during the entire trip not knowing whether or not to say anything.

Entering a large training room they saw several maids setting up training dummies and a large table filled with various weapons, kiritsugu motioned for Kaneki to pick a weapon from the table.

Kaneki did so and spent around 5 minutes testing out various weapons with non of them feeling quite right so he went back to the middle with his bare hands.

Kiritsugu:No weapon, you sure about this?

Kaneki:Yea I have a feeling.

Kiritsugu:All right then, you need to hit or destroy each dummie as fast as you can before the time runs out.

Kaneki:Is that all?

Kiritsugu:Dont get cocky.

Kaneki ready'd himself crouching slightly heightening his senses and making everything clearer too see, he felt somthing wiggling in his back prompting him to call it forth as he leapt at the first four dummies.

Everyone was shocked as four red glowing tentacles had emerged from Kaneki's back scewering the dummies through the chest ripping them to shreds, as he did this his left eye changed to his black and red ghoul eye prompting a hungry and crazed look as he rushed towards the other dummies with his tentacles reeled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.1K 162
A bunch of fluffy, angsty and tragedy one shots of our favorite couple in Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki X Touka.
23.5K 746 32
Just a story with the reader × all the uppermoons. And maybe some other characters if your lucky <3 Chatfic!
8.4K 217 12
Basically Red and Black blood only the Koro Quest version.
7.4K 158 17
Fanfiction~ (I do not own any Tokyo Ghoul original characters!) Kaneki x reader Enjoy!