๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐–...

By cherry1star

(Beauty and the beast AU) Beauty and the beast, but make it the blood god. ~~~~~ To him, she is a delicate... More

๐จ๐ก ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ
๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ง
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐‹๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฒ
๐‹๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ง๐'๐ฌ & ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž'๐ฌ
๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐
finally<3
ok this time im serious
its decided
FIRST CHAPTER IS UP
rest in peace

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง

4K 157 211
By cherry1star

Walking past many rooms, Y/n couldn't help her self but to stare at the looming paintings that held vintage faces from who know how many years ago. The people the the paintings all looks so unique, so powerful and prideful. Their features were drastically different at he start of the long hallway, but soon morphed into a mixture of dusty seafoam green eyes, and alluring taffy pink hair. Each persons nose had a slight bump on the bridge, bringing such an estimable beauty that made them look strong and witty.

The outfits were made up of navy blue, black, and a lot of gold. Every single one of them wore gold jewelry, showing off their riches. Nearing the end of the hall, a large family portrait rested atop a fire place. Though the fire place wasn't as grand as other Y/n has seen, it was still mesmerizing without taking away from the glorious artwork that hung above.

In the painting, was a tall woman, about 5'10. Her long pink-lace hair reached down to her hips, straight with a few white strands. Her basil eyes were sharp and determined, as her spider like arms rested around her husbands torso in a delicate manor, making sure who ever laid eyes on this painting would know he was hers, the proud smirk she wore just made it all the more obvious.

The gentle looking man who the woman held so proudly had puce red hair, and bright grey eyes. He had a button nose that matched his dashing smile. His kings robes only gave away he is the presumable king of this palace, or was. A grand crown laid upon his curly hair, matching the queen's tiara.

In between the couple, was a charming young man. About 16, with luscious pink taffy hair that was in a long braid down the the small of his back. His piercing seafoam green eye's looked so spiteful and proud, yet a mischievous jovial glint. A small crown rested on his fluffy pink hair, meaning he was the prince.

Y/n examined the painting with extra care, it looked to be painted sooner, rather than the other paintings which looked ancient. Yet, this was the most unkept and dirty part of the castle she has seen, dust and dirt began to eat away at the walls and floor, a grimy layer of filth and age covered the painting, making you wonder how long ago it really was.

"Over here, dear." Puffy pushed open a door, which lead to a very clean bathroom. minty green walls and slightly off whited tiles among the floor, and a large bath in the center with a round mirror behind it mounted on the wall. Y/n walked over to the tub to see it was already full of soapy water, steam slightly hovered over the bathtub, making Y/n's sore body ache with anticipation. "May I get in?" Itching to rip her old clothes off, Y/n slipped out of her clothes as fast as she could as soon as puffy gave her the que. She dipped her toes into the hot water, flinching at the scorching heat. She got there just in time. Her body shook with glee, the warm water enveloping her. She has never felt more relaxed, life back home was never like this. She could neve let herself relax as there was always something to do. Now, all her problems evaporated with the steaming water.

For the first time in a while, she had nothing on her mind. Though once she realized how easy thing were going for her, how happy she was in the moment, thoughts of paranoia and guilt filled her head, her anxiety building up and fueling her now sour thoughts.

"Your brother is suffering right now, he's probably worried sick just because you had to get yourself caught!"

"How selfish are you to allow yourself to live in such comfort, while your brother is out working his ass off, probably spending all of his money to try and save you."

"Oh so you think just cause you saved your brother you deserve this? You deserve such nice treatment? Oh whats next, you think the beast is going to fall in love with you, and let you live like this forever?"

"Don't get comfortable you leech, even the beast said life wont be easy here. You'd be lucky if he makes you his maid for the rest of your life."

Ouch. She wanted to go to bed now, and not wake up. Why was her mind like this? She could never seem to catch a brake. "I am ready to get out now..." She spoke, sounding put out.

"Of course, here are your clothes. I need to clean up downstairs, just follow the red carpet to your room! Wilbur will be waiting outside for you." Puffy slid out the door, leaving the girl and her absent thoughts fill the room with an unpleasant air.

A nice maroon night gown and black socks with a black bow on the front decorated the girl for bed, her hair held up in a black ribbon the keep herself dry. Looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but think back to the family portrait. How that woman, The Queen, could be wearing the same thing she is and make it look a thousand times better. So, her mind wondered to herself in maids attire. Maybe a butlers suit.

And with that she brought herself out the bathroom tiredly, gazing upon the family painting one last time before following the red carpet. Now seeing familiar room, via plants galore, Y/n let her eyes wonder to the mysterious hallway that she was permitted not to enter. "Well I'm gonna die anyways, might as well..." He risky mind set was always an issue.

He covered feet patted up the velvet stairway, leading up to the one room she had her heart set on entering. "What is so important that I cant see? Its not like Im going anywhere." She wondered into the room with no hesitation. Studying the room, it was a mess. Torn sheets and papers, broken shelves and tables. Random broken glass almost pricked her feet. But at the end of the room, a balcony was closed off by broken windows, letting in a chilling draft,

But what Y/n had her eyes set on, was a rose. A rose that sat idly in a glass vase. It was the beautiful-est thing she has ever seen, yet, it was wilting. The petals that were supposed to be bright and full, were dusty and shriveled. She thought she heard something behind her, but her focus remained on the wilting flower. "Oh my poor thing, its wilting..." She stood above it now, letting her hand gently caress the dying flower. Why did she feel so sad for the flower? She let out a deep sigh, and turned on her heel.

"What are you doing here." Y/n Let out a shriek full of fear and shock, her heart plunged to her stomach, a tough pain of fear grew in her chest as her throat was dry with a hard lump to swallow. "T-" She tried to speak but the string of guilt held her words at bay, awaiting his massive hand to grab her by the neck and finish her tale.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." Technoblade's breath could be felt against her paling skin, as his large form was bent down to her eye level before she even turned around, he was waiting for her. "Well, I was just curious and- since Wilbur and Tommy wouldn't let me come up here earlier- and, I meant no harm!" Y/n tried holding her poster yet her strength faltered when Technoblade's hand snapped behind her head and yanked her towards him by a fist full of her hair. "And why wouldn't they let you up here, hm? Oh, because its forbidden!" He answered his obvious question with a growl, sneering down at the shivering girl.

He dragged her by the hair and through her out of the room onto the floor. "Don't ever come back here again, do you understand?" His voice was cores and his tall stature only frightened the girl more. "Yes..!" Her words slurred together as she was caught off gaurd by his eyes. She had never looked him in the face before, and now, she could see his seafoam green eyes peering behind the pink taffy fur. "Go to bed..." Technoblade shut the door quietly, as he was too tired to cause anymore commotion, and he was sure the girl had learned her lesson.

Y/n had picked her self up with a slight sob, still terrified she even made t out of that interaction alive. Why did she have to go and enter where she's not wanted? How desperately board is she? A few more of her sobs echoed though the hallways, which was enough to drown out any other sounds that might have been heard. She wasn't one for crying as in she saw no point in putting so much energy into such a useless action. However, with all that has happened the past few days, all she wanted to do was hug her brother to death, go back to her chilly cottage that she could barely stand. She wanted to have her mind full of how she was going to get by the next day rather than hearing the daunting voices that never seemed to want her happy.

Her body shivered, signaling her to jump out of co-pilot. She stared around and realized she made it to the front gate of the castle. She couldn't look back to the temporary home behind her, as she wanted to get home. So, with a final breath and zero attention to her surroundings she reach for the front gate and opened it. Her feet were berried in the snow, and the tip of her nose and ears were a shiny red. Before she could get her frostbitten foot through the gate the snarl of a wolf alarmed her as she turned to her left to see a pack of wolves lunging at her.

But before such a disaster could strike, the large bouldering body of the man she feared dog piled the wolves that now looked like puppies. They wrestled on the floor on front of her, before the largest wolf was thrown at a tree. Now, all of the other dogs ran to their friend, and scattered into the icy woods. Most likely, t never return again.

There was a moment of silence before Technoblade looked to Y/n with a pained look. What was he thinking? Thats when Y/n noticed the cut along his shoulder, which began to bleed a lot. She rushed to his side without thinking, and tried helping him up. Really, he lifted himself up, but he wasn't going to just refuse the girl who now proved to be a nice walking stick. "Thank you..." The girl murmured, hoping she dint have to repeat herself for the beast. "Hmph.." He grunted in acknowledgement, which was enough for the girl.

As they entered the castle, no one seemed to be waiting for them, which secretly appealed the pair. Y/n lead Technoblade to his chair into dinning hall, and reached for the water that sat in a copper pot above a dying out fire. She grabbed some spare cloth out of a storage closet, and poured water onto it. She went to Technoblade's shoulder where he timidly watch the girl, confused to was she was doing.

"Im sorry if the hurts, but it wont get better if we leave it like this..." She tried not to let her voice above a whisper, afraid of waking up a fly. He flinched as she first put the cloth on and let out a hiss, but let her treat his arm. "Thanks... Now off to bed." He arose from his seat as Y/n finished ringing out the rag. "Oh yeah.... Goodnight..?" She almost questioned him when prepared to leave, hoping that he wouldn't get mad. "...Goodnight..." His voice was soft but could be heard by the girl, making her a bit more hopeful for the future.

With that, she hurried to her room, to see a sleeping Wilbur leaning against the door. His flames were out as one 'arm' draped over his stomach, most of his upper body hunched against the wall. He let out small snores, to which Y/n picked him up gently as possible, and brought him into her room. She rested him on a separate pillow at the foot of her bed, and let her self fall asleep as soon at she hit the mattress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied my upload schedule is still ass :D

Anyway just found out Im getting surgery in July for my scoliosis, since apparently its that bad LMAO

Also I got diagnosed with ADHD and Insomnia like two weeks ago so yeah im pretty chill

(i didn't edit this chapter cause i'm tired)

Anyways have a swaggy day or night shawties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 55
Everyone has heard the story of the Beauty and the Beast. But what happens if the Beast was just a powerful Werewolf male, who is so void of love tha...
158 7 11
SYNOPSIS- The Intro Tyler Demon Hunter- the beast. He is the ruthless bastard, who has killed people like ants. The mafia leader of his clan, an Ital...
157K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...
904K 42.7K 59
Tale as old as Time! A new version of Beauty and The Beast in my writing. Wha-wha-what d-d-do yo-you want from me?? Ah! Don't you already know Jhilm...