My Mafia Baby Daddy (Part 2)

By hippieloverere

πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„±πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ί πŸ„ΈπŸ„½ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„° πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒ πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ…‚. Takes place right after the ending... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8

2

1.6K 49 15
By hippieloverere

You looked so tired," Valentina said as she caressed Michael's face. He had helped her into her nightgown and was helping her into her bed, his body still hovering over her. 

He was surprised at her action the soft way she touched his hard features. Her cheeks flushed from her crying just minutes ago. 

"I am!" 

"We can talk about it," she said to him, looking deeply into his eyes. Her hands moved down to his broad shoulders. Valentina knew Michael, she knew he kept everything inside until it was too much and he acted out. Usually, violence or drinking and she needed him to be strong now because she wasn't. Being shot and those flashbacks of Kiara plagued her mind. 

"Talk about what? Me almost losing you and the baby? Being betrayed again by my second?" She felt his shoulder tensed up in her hands and nodded. 

"I don't want you to feel alone, Michael. I'm here for you unconditionally." His eyes met hers slightly widened as if what she said shocked him.

"Michael," she whispered to him, pulling her hands back up to his face again, and gently kissing his lips. 

He grabbed her face, pulling her closely, deepening their kiss. Valentina let her hands explore further down his body.  Gently rubbing against his abs then pulling at the drawstring of his pants.

"Is this safe," he asked between kisses and she chuckled.

" For me no, but for you yes." As she put her hand on his growing cock. Feeling its thickness and his deep moans as she strokes him.

"Oh, fuck!" Michael's hands left her face and wrapped around her neck, squeezing slightly. Then to her shoulders he gently removed the straps on her nightgown pulling it to her waist. All the while trying not to go fucking insane, and take her like he always does. 

She was recovering and he had to be careful. 

Valentina let out a moan as he started kissing her along her collar bone, and then her breast. Her hands are still busy pumping him.  Her hands were getting tired, and she pushed him off her, and he laid on his back as if he understood what she was going to do. 

Pulling off his trousers in one swoop throwing it to the side. She wrapped her mouth around him, and he groaned so deeply feeling the hotness of her mouth. 

She hadn't done this in so long. It felt unreal. He was the one who often gave   when they had sex because making her feel good was all he cared about, but this was heaven on earth watching as her head bobs up and down and sliding her tongue along his tip and saliva dripped down its length. 

He could come then but instead he lifted her from his cock, and pushed her on top of him. She let out a little yelp as she adjusted herself on top of his waiting as he guided her panties to the side and inserted his cock into her. 

She was warm and wet and felt her tighten around him, as her eyes rolled back as he slowly thrust back and forth into her. 

"It feels so good," Valentina moaned, resting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. She came almost instantly as his thick cum filled her up. Falling to his side  and Michael kissed her pulling her closely once more. 

"I'm here for you unconditionally," the voice repeated in his mind. 

____________________________________

It doesn't matter how busy or how tired Michael was, his alarm always rang at 4:30 in the morning. He slept for less than thirty minutes. Shutting it off before it could wake Valentina who was still sleeping. He looked at her sleeping form kissing her forehead before he got up from her bed putting on his pants and leaving. 

He pained him to do that, he felt he could lay with her forever, but he had business to attend to.  It has been almost a year since they moved for Bria treatment and he needs to move the family back since she has gotten significantly better. 

There was chaos in New Jersey, and constant calls from Jotta, his accountant, to complain about his family misusing his finances since his absence was making his move to America more inevitable. 

He had to take his family back, a family that he kept from his uncle, cousins, and extended family for almost two years. To them Valentina was still dead; they did not know about his discovery. 

Michael walked to his boy's room, looking at the sleeping baby not even a month old. He shudders to think about what will happen from now on. Would he tell his family of Valentina's betrayal? Or even the mere fact that he did not kill her instead got her pregnant again, and that he loved her so much that he tried to let her go, and she stayed, making him the happiest man alive. 

All these things would make his look weak to his family. Or to the five families which he showed his dominance six years ago. 

"Your wife faked her death, 

Betrayed you 

Had your child, and kept it away from you. 

And you have her safe and warm in your bed instead of the ground where she belongs. " The voices of what his family would say run through his head. As he looked at his boy. 

____________________________________

Valentina awoke around nine in the morning feeling sore where she shouldn't be feeling sore, and a smile crept across her face.  

She got up realizing Michael had left a while now and went into the bathroom to freshen up, take her meds, and went into the kitchen to have some breakfast. 

"Mummy," she heard Bria's voice. As soon as she entered the room the little girl ran to her and hugged her legs. 

Adele was in the room as well with Andrew in her arms. She wanted to run to him but bent down to Bria to say hello and kissed her on her cheek. 

Pulling a chair she sat down, and pulled one for Bria to say next to her as well. 

"Where is Michael?" She asked Adele as she signals for her to give her Andrew.

"He's in his office," Adele said, still holding on to Andrew not budging. Valentina sighed.

"Adele, give me Andrew," she demanded. 

"Are you sure you can hold him with your shoulder?" She asked, concerned.

"I can!" She said loudly causing Bria to jump next to her and Andrew to start crying. 

Valentina got up from the chair and went to Adele apologizing for shouting and taking the baby from her, kissing his soft cheeks and soothing him. 

"What the matter," they heard Michael ask, walking in the kitchen at the commotion. As he eyes Valentina who had Andrew nestled in her arms. 

"She wanted the baby," Adele simply stated. Valentina looked up at her husband and smiled. 

"Sorry for being so loud," and he walked to them 

"Can you hold him comfortably?" He asked her to touch her shoulder and she nodded. 

" I don't want you to drop him by mistake," Valentina felt fire in her blood at his statement. 

"How can you say that Michael, I would never drop him," her brows furrowed. 

"Adele take Bria to watch her cartoons," Michael said and Adele took the child to the living room as Michael tried to calm himself. 

"I'm not asking you these things to hurt you Valentina. I just want to be careful." Valentina held on to her boy more tightly feeling his soft brown eyes on her as he cooed away. 

"I'm telling you, I am okay. I can hold him, just trust me." She said as tears started flowing from her eyes. 

"When I had Bria it was her and I alone, not all these people to help me take care of her. I am capable of helping my son. I don't need Adele to help him. I am his mother, and I want to do everything for him just like I did with Bria." She cried

"I'm capable Michael. My shoulder is almost healed. I just need you to trust me." 

He pulled her closed, lifting her chin up so that she could look into her eyes.

"I trust you unconditionally!" He said.

Hello, Lovelies

Merry Christmas 🌲
Hope you guys enjoy the holidays.

Like and Comment.

Love,
Ranni.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.8K 21
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹πŽππ„ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ ❧ π‹π’π§πš π†π¨π§π³πšπ₯𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
69.7K 1.5K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
17.7K 788 38
Why don't you stay sequel..if you haven't read it then give it a try 🀟
266K 11.5K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...