DriKshit and Adhvik Charvi st...

By Jasminearun

This is a collection of DriKshit and Adhvik Charvi stories. More

School Ishq(Love in school)Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
My desire to make you mine Part2
My desire to make you mine Part 3
Behkayali...Even when I am not thinking...(Advik Charvi) Part 1
My desire to make you mine Part 4
My desire to make you mine Part 5
Behkayali...Even when I am not thinking...Part 2(Advik Charvi)
My desire to make you mine Part 6
Behkayali...Even when I am not thinking...Part 3(Advik Charvi version)
My desire to make you mine Part 7
Behkayali...Even when I am not thinking... Part 4
Vacation (Adhvik-Charvi)Part 1
Vacation Part 2(Adhvik Charvi version)
Vacation Part 3 (Adhvik Charvi Version)
Vacation Part 4(Adhvik Charvi version).
Vacation Part 5(Adhvik Charvi Version)
Vacation Part 6(Adhvik Charvi version)
Vacation Part 7(Adhvik Charvi version)

My desire to make you mine Part 1

327 20 9
By Jasminearun

Dedicated to Sanjana Chakor who requested me to post a Drikshit ff.

This is based on on the Kannada movie Gowramma which is there is there in telugu as and tamil as Vaseegara.

Vidya was on phone call with her best friend Mahima:Mahima...it's sad that you cannot come for Drishti's engagement.

Mahima:What to do Vidya?Even I am sad.But I am not able to avoid certain prior commitments.

But as you know on my behalf Rakshit will come there.He will help you in every way.

Vidya:I know and I am waiting for Rakshit's arrival.

Mahima:As you know,Rakshit wants to settle in India.Till he arranges an accommodation will you let him stay in your house?

Vidya:Mahima...we are best friends.I can't forget how much you helped me when I was struggling alone with my daughters.Why this formality with me?Rakshit can stay here.He is like my own son.

Mahima smiled.

Vidya entered Drishti's room.

Drishti was with her little sister Divya.

Divya:Drishti di,you are going to get married to a NRI guy.You should look the best.You need to visit beauty parlours more often.

Vidya:Drishti does'nt need any beauty treatment.My Drishti is a natural beauty.

They all smiled.

Drishti:Mumma..is it necessary to get married so early?In fact I don't even know Vicky properly.

Vidya:Drishti,you have met Vicky.Right?He is a nice boy.He has a good job abroad.You can also enjoy your life there.You won't get a better proposal.After marriage you will get to know Vicky properly.So be optimistic about this.Ok?

Drishti:Ok mumma.

Drishti said in her mind:Why I don't feel happy to marry Vicky?

Vidya:By the way I just spoke to Mahima aunty now.Rakshit is coming soon.

Divya:Wow!

Drishti:Mahima aunty's son Dr.Rakshit Shergill?

Vidya:Yes.

Drishti:I have not seen him since many years.Is he the same funny guy now also?

Vidya smiled:We will see.

Rakshit reached the house.Vidya hugged him happily.

Vidya:Rakshit...my cute boy.You look so different now.You look fit and handsome now.

Rakshit:After all I am a doctor now.I have to maintain my health.

Divya:I also like to be fit and healthy.

Rakshit:Seeing you at first sight itself I understood how much health conscious you are.

Divya smiled.

Divya showed a room to Rakshit.

Divya:This is your room Rakshit.

Rakshit:Very nice room.By the way where is the to be bride Drishti?

Divya:Drishti di is in her room.I will call her.

Rakshit:No need.You tell me where her room is.I will go and give her a surprise.

Divya smiled:Ok.

Drishti was sitting and reading a book.Rakshit came from behind and made a sound:Bhlooooooo

Drishti got up and turned back with fear.

Rakshit was laughing.

Drishti:Who are you?

Rakshit:Rakshit Shergill.

Drishti:You mean..you are sent by Rakshit Shergill?Why did'nt he come?Mahima aunty said that he will come.Guess he is so busy that he sent his assistant here.Is he still fat?

Rakshit gritted his teeth angrily.

Rakshit:Can you please stop it?Don't imagine too much.Rakshit Shergill can spare time for Vidya aunty and her family.By the way Rakshit Shergill is not fat anymore.He is a handsome man now.And for your kind information I am Rakshit.

Drishti was stunned:What?You are Rakshit?

Rakshit:Yes.Am I not looking cute and handsome?

Drishti:Now I believe that you are Rakshit as your self boasting habit still exists.

Rakshit:I am not boasting.Everyone knows that I am handsome and girls always come after me.

Drishti:Not again.I agree that you have lost weight and you look quite good.But you are not any Bollywood star for all the girls to come after you.

Rakshit:All the girls say that I look like a Bollywood actor.I even got film offers from big directors.But I rejected all the offers as I am interested only in the field of medicine.

Drishti felt like laughing:Oh..not again.

Rakshit:I am saying the truth.

Drishti:You can never change Rakshit.Anyways we will go down.

While walking towards the door Drishti slipped and Rakshit held her from falling.

Drishti:Thanks.

Rakshit:You know why you slipped?Because you have no balance.Do you know why you have no balance?Because your body has no enough strength.Do you know why?Because you have calcium deficiency.You need to have more milk and eggs.You can take calcium supplements also.

Drishti:Oh no Rakshit.You are talking like a typical doctor.

Rakshit:I am a doctor.So naturally I will talk like a doctor.Right?

Drishti:Ya.But stay here as our family friend,not as a doctor.Please spare me Dr.Rakshit Shergill.

Rakshit:This is the problem.You guys do not listen to doctors and take their advise..But when the health gets ruined they blame doctors.

Drishti smiled.

Drishti -Vicky got engaged by exchanging rings.

Vicky took Drishti to an isolated room.

Drishti:Why did you bring me here Vicky?

Vicky looked at her deeply:You look so hot Drishti.

Vicky tried to hug her.The shocked Drishti walked backward.

Rakshit who passed by happened to see this.

Drishti:Vicky...what are you doing?

Vicky:Come on Drishti..we are engaged now.

Drishti:Ya..but...

Vicky:But what Drishti?Be more romantic.We will create a romantic world together..we can romance like Edward Bella and make our love story eternal like Jack and Rose.

Drishti gave him a weird expression.

Rakshit walked towards them:Hi Vicky...

Vicky:You..?I can't recognize you.

Rakshit:I am Rakshit..Vidya aunty's best friend's son.You look handsome like a hollywood star.

Vicky:Ya..everyone in London says the same.

Drishti smiled thinking:Self boasting just like Rakshit.

Rakshit:Oh really?I got a good company.Come..we will chat.

Rakshit dragged him away.Drishti smiled with relief.

After the engagement party got over Rakshit went near Drishti.

Rakshit:By the way Drishti...you are lucky to have a guy like Vicky.He is so romantic.Usually girls complain that their boy friend or husband is not romantic.But you will not need to complain as Vicky is over romantic.Now itself he has no control.

Rakshit chuckled.Drishti stared at him angrily.

Drishti:Bad joke.

Rakshit:His filmy dialogues to you were so cheesy.Very funny.

Drishti:Stop joking Rakshit.

Rakshit:Seriously Drishti.He is very romantic.By the way we can't blame Vicky for getting romantic with you as you looked very beautiful in your engagement attire.

Drishti blushed.

Rakshit:But I was observing you.I realized that you have Vitamin D deficiency.Morning walk is good for that.Good sunlight is needed for you.

Drishti:Not again Rakshit.Calcium defiency..Vitamin D deficiency.Don't make me a patient.

Rakshit:But Drishti...

Drishti:Go and treat your patients.Not me.

She walked away.

Rakshit:Why no one listens to my good advises?

A car arrives.A stylish girl comes out of the car.Rakshit's eyes fell on her.

Seeing her Drishti came and hugged her:Lavanya!

Lavanya:I am sorry Drishti.I could'nt attend your engagement as I was out of station.

Drishti:It's ok.But for my wedding you have to be there.

Lavanya:Sure.How can I not attend m best friend's wedding?

Suddenly Lavanya's eyes fell on Rakshit.

Radhika:Who is that handsome man?

Rakshit came towards them.

Rakshit:See Drishti..I told you that all girls praise my looks.You did not believe me.Now do you believe me?

Drishti was quiet.

Lavanya:You are handsome as well as funny.By the way who are you?

Drishti:This is my mom's best friend's son.He is staying here now.

Rakshit:Hi..I am Rakshit Shergill.

Lavanya:I am Drishti's best friend Lavanya.

They shook hands.

Rakshit:By the way you look fit and healthy.Looking beautiful.

Lavanya:Thank you.

Rakshit:See how our friend is maintaining herself.Your marriage is fixed.Still you are not bothered.You should learn from your best friend how to be fit.

Drishti:I hate going to gym.

Rakshit:This is the problem.

Drishti:Stop it Rakshit.Why are you bothered about my figure and health?

Rakshit:What to do?I am a doctor.So when I see people careless about their health I can't tolerate it.

Lavanya:You are a doctor?Cool.

Drishti:Whatever!You care only about my patients.Don't bother me.

Rakshit-Drishti were arguing.

Lavanya:If you guys stop arguing can I tell something?

Drishti:My birthday is on coming Sunday.You,Divya and the handsome doctor also come.

Rakshit:Sure.How can I not accept the special invitation from a healthy and fit gorgeous woman?

Lavanya smiled while Drishti did not care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 527 11
..
11.3K 648 23
Aap mere ho mere hi rahoge...
2.9K 415 12
Let's see..
56.5K 4.8K 64
It is a random fanfiction story of Drikshit. They are best friend. They have some unknown feelings. But can't understand what is that? They thought i...