𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀

By Rosuzen

George didn't mention that his roommate was a famous Minecraft speed builder... but there he was, building L'... More

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖
𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝
𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤
𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 & 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥
𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕛𝕒
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤
𝕥𝕖𝕟 - 𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 - 𝟛𝔸𝕄
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕤? 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥.
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕣𝕖-𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 - 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕠𝕤
𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟝𝟘𝕜 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 - 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕞𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 - 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝
𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕜 𝕢&𝕒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕕.
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 (𝕞𝕔𝕔 𝕡𝕥. 𝟙)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕦𝕣? 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕥! (𝟚)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 (𝟛)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 (𝟜)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 (𝟝)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕜𝕤. (𝟞)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕟' 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕘𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 - 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕖
𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙
𝔸ℂ𝕋𝕆ℝ 𝔸𝕌! 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 - 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕊𝔹𝕀 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕟𝕚𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕦 - 𝕗𝕠𝕩𝕖𝕤
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕥𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 - 𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕥 - 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕖𝕟𝕕-𝕠𝕗-𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒
𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌!
𝔻𝕐𝕊𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀𝔸 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕜
-𝕌𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀𝔸 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤-
"𝕄𝕌𝕄, 𝕀𝕄 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕀𝔻𝔻𝕃𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝔸 𝕎𝔸ℝ ℝ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎!"
"𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔹𝔸𝔹𝕐!"
𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠'𝕤 𝕚𝕟... 𝕛𝕒𝕚𝕝?
update

𝕞𝕔 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

7.2K 407 196
By Rosuzen

SDJFSLDJFLJSLKFJLD YOUR REACTIONS ON THE PRANK- NOW I GOTTA HIDE BEFORE ONE OF YOU DIPSHITS COMMIT MURDER OR ARSON-

also, I myself have gotten pranked at least eight times [THAT INCLUDES RICKROLLS AND SHREK SCRIPT]

 ALSO ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (M/N)!!!

this has nothing to do with the plot right now, and there are no fan interactions. MC deserves a good birthday party.

Also x3, a little something: The place where it's going to happen is supposedly destroyed, but I'm reviving this just for this chapter.

---

"WAKE UP!!!"

(M/N) groaned, rolling over on his bed. (P/N) mewled as he moved, since she was curled up on his pillow with him, but soon relaxed when he stopped moving.

"Leave me alone, George," he grumbled. "I want to sleep in."

"Who're you calling George?"

His senses returned, and his eyes flew open. He sat up immediately.

Tommy was at his doorway.

The blonde crossed his arms. "Get up, we're taking you somewhere for your birthday."

"It's... my birthday?"

"Are you that dense," He sneered, then sighed. "Yeah, it is. The others are waiting."

"Get out of my room then!" (M/N) yelled, throwing one of his pillows at him. "I need to go get changed!"

"Ouch- hey! What the hell you son of a bi-"

"GET OUT!"

Tommy left the room, spouting curses, and he sat up on his bed, cradling (P/N). He sighed, stroking her ears.

"I totally forgot it was my birthday today," He murmured. "Well, I gotta go get changed before another person charges into my room."

As he quickly got changed out of his pajamas, he set down (P/N) for her to run off, and he walked into the hallway into the kitchen- just to stop at the sight.

"Why is everybody here??"

George shook his head while (M/N) saw the group of people in their small living room: His friends from college, Wilbur, Tommy, Toby, Floris, and Niki. "This is just a small portion of the number of people going to be at your birthday party."

The (H/C) shook his head slowly. "It's just my twentieth birthday. What makes it so special that this many people-" He gestured to the group at the living room, and Tommy gave him double middle-fingers. "-come?"

Niki beamed at him. "We want to make this birthday special for you! It isn't every year that you're turning twenty!"

"I... guess," He said, scratching the back of his neck. "You said there's going to be more. Who, exactly?"

"You'll see when we get there," Noah said, slinging his arm over his shoulder. "And guess what? We're taking you to..."

"Bum bum bump," Tyler hummed under his breath. Floris shot him a look.

"Borley Rectory!" Noah smirked.

Niki shook her head vigorously. "I don't know why I agreed to this."

"What's that?" He asked, turning to her. She shuddered.

Andrew grinned. "It's supposedly the 'most haunted house in England'. We know you're a sucker for horror attractions, so we decided on this."

(M/N) nodded in realization, smiling along with his friend. "That sounds fun."

"Naturally," Wilbur said. "We'll head in there when it gets dark. But during the day, we're just going to hang outside."

"Nice!" He exclaimed, watching Niki and Shelly play with (P/N). "Well, let's get ready to leave, shall we?"

---

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (M/N)!!!!"

"(M/N)! CONGRATS BEING TWENTY YEARS OLD!"

"Wait, your real name is (M/N)?"

"Ranboo! Eret! Puffy!" He greeted the three streamers with a bright smile. "Thank you so much for meeting us!"

Ranboo shrugged. This was (M/N)'s the first time seeing him without the glasses or the mask, to be honest, he looked younger than he anticipated. Then again, the guy's a flipping minor. Puffy was just as imagined- so was Eret.

"(M/N)!"

He barely had time to turn around as three guys tackled him down to the ground.

One of them, being Alex, blew one of those birthday noisemakers in his face. Karl was in his Stitch onesie, and Nick had one of those stupid party hats. Even though they looked like kids, it had (M/N) laughing. 

"Happy birthday!" Alex said around his noisemaker. "Welcome to the twenty squad!"

"Took you long enough," Nick commented, though he was grinning widely.

Two other people looked down on him: Clay and Techno.

Techno jabbed a finger on his forehead. "I still haven't forgiven you about the MCC. But... happy birthday, I guess."

Clay shook his head at him, smiling. "Me neither, but do you see me grouching over it? No."

Nick, Alex, and Karl got off of (M/N) and helped him stand up, officially greeting the two. "Hey, guys! Clay, already seen you," He bit back a smile as the blonde's smile faltered. "And Techno, nice to meet you face-to-face!"

He grunted. "Same to you. I guess."

The (H/C) male sighed. "Well, that makes around.. two dozen people? Who else is here?"

"Phil, Sam, Callahan, Bad, Skeppy, and Connor," Clay listed off, then blinked. "Jeez- that's actually a lot of people."

"No kidding," Techno said. "You heard what we're going to do tonight?"

(M/N) grinned darkly. "Yep. Can't wait to sneak up on you guys."

Clay looked nervous. "You- you wouldn't would you?"

"It depends..."

"Oi! (M/N)!" Tommy walked up to them. "As much as I love torturing Dream, we've got stuff to do before tonight. Come on!"

"Like what?" He asked as he followed the blonde back to the main crowd, who were setting up for lunch.

"Well, Skeppy brought Spike Ball," He said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "And Tyler has this weird game that you sit under a lot of water balloons being held up by sticks, and everybody takes turns taking a stick out."

"Risky yet fun," (M/N) commented. "I would volunteer, but-."

"Great!" Tommy shouted, to his surprise. "Guys, we got our first sacrifice!"

It was hilarious when half of the people turned their heads simultaneously to him and Tommy: Tyler, Skeppy, Karl, Alex, Callahan, Darren, Schlatt, and Nick. He paled a little after seeing their expressions.

Tyler went up to him, shoving him towards the chicken-fence tower filled with water balloons and sticks. "Awesome! Now, (M/N), this way."

"Wait!" He exclaimed, digging his heels into the ground. No use, Alex and Darren joined in pushing him. "I don't have a spare pair of clothes!"

"I packed them for you," George called out to him. He was, unsurprisingly, laying down on the blanket, a bag of chips in his hand. "They told me about it, so I knew it was coming."

The reassurance helped him relax a bit, and the three put him right under the tower. 

Water balloons had never looked so terrifying in his life.

Schlatt walked up to the tower first. "I'm going first."

He was looking closely at the array of sticks, and (M/N) knew he was trying to choose one that would be the quickest in drenching him. Fortunately, when he pulled out one, the balloons didn't budge a single bit. He swore that he heard the man curse under his breath.

"I'm next!" Puffy said, then walked up to quickly take a stick out.

Everybody took their turn taking out the sticks. The first person to actually move the balloons was Toby, and (M/N) couldn't decide who was more scared about that- him or Toby.

Until, this happened.

Schlatt was too damn impatient.

"Oh, f*ck this," He said, then walked over and pulled out at least half of the sticks.

All of the balloons fell on (M/N).

"SCHLATT!" Toby shrieked. "Why would you do that?"

"Oh god," Alex wheezed, doubling over. "He- he actually did that-"

Everybody was busy laughing whereas he just sat in the grass, soaked. Tyler wiped a tear from his eye and shook his head at him, laughing while smiling.

"Very funny, guys," (M/N) grumbled.

---

"Well," Wilbur said. "It's time to get inside."

Niki gulped, Puffy hatting her shoulder. "Am I the only one who doesn't want to do this?"

"Probably," Ranboo said. "This looks fun."

"Alright," George said, yawning a bit. "We're going to be split into groups of four: Bad, Clay, Nick, and Karl. Floris, Will, Niki, Me. (M/N), Tommy, Ranboo and Toby-"

"Alright!" Tommy interrupted him, grabbing the other three. "We're heading in!"

"Wait-!"

(M/N) barely had time to turn on his flashlight as they went into the house. Tommy's steps didn't falter as they went deeper into the house, while Toby was clinging into him and Ranboo lingered in the back. It didn't help that he was towering over them- it felt like they were being stalked.

"This is creepy," Toby clarified, and Tommy snorted. (M/N) just sighed.

"Ranboo, what do you have in your bag?"

The male fumbled with his backpack. "Uhm... a blinky-thing, four flashlights, and a walkie-talkie."

"The blinky-thing is called an EMF," (M/N) said. "To sense... whatever shit a supposed ghost gives off."

Tommy scoffed. "I don't believe in ghosts."

"I do," Ranboo countered. Toby sighed.

(M/N) shook his head. "Cmon, you three. Let's continue."

The four of them walked down through the halls, sweeping their flashlights across the pitch-black house. He swore he heard Ranboo shriek when the EMF went up to two and back to one. Otherwise, it was an uncomfortable, quiet trek.

Suddenly Wilbur's voice came up on the walkie-talkie. "Where are you guys?"

"No- idea..." (M/N) said, realizing their dilemma. Toby rubbed his palms together, looking nervous.

"Shit," He cursed under his breath. "Alright, I'm going to send Tommy the map of this place. Try to look for something so you can pinpoint your location."

Clay and Schlatt came in on the conversation too. 

"Any ghost interaction yet?"

"GET ME OUT OF THIS F*CKING PLACE!"

All of them quieted at Schlatt's yell. Tommy snorted into his fist, turning away. (M/N) snickered.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I SAW SOMETHING AT THE END OF THE HALL-"

"Schlatt, calm down-" Techno said, his voice faint. 

"HOW THE HELL DO I CALM DOWN WHEN THERE ARE F*CKING GHOSTS??"

"Alright," Tommy snatched the walkie-talkie from him, shutting it off. "Now what?"

"How about we sneak upon them?" (M/N) grinned wickedly. "I'd love to see their faces when we do so."

Ranboo looked hesitant. "I'm not sure..."

The blonde boy scoffed, slapping the taller male in the shoulder, who winced. "Stop being a wuss. It's (M/N)'s birthday, he can do whatever you want."

Creak.

The (H/C) male whirled around as the other three unintentionally moved behind him.

"...Uh, hello?"

"Callahan!" He let out a shaky sigh of relief. "Jesus Christ, you scared me. Where's your group?"

He shrugged. "I was with Schlatt. He kept yelling; it's a surprise that you haven't heard it. Also, I noticed that you guys were going to sneak up on some people? Count me in."

Tommy crossed his arms. He was probably embarrassed that he had used (M/N) as shelter. "Fine. Do you know where the others are?"

"Mhm," Callahan pointed behind him. "I heard Dream's group back there."

(M/N)'s eyes glinted in the dark, and Toby stepped away from him quickly. "Perfect. I promised him, anyways. Ranboo, you're going to go first."

He looked appalled. "Why? Because I'm tall?"

"Exactly."

The taller shook his head. "Alright, then."

.

.

.

"GET THE HELL AWAY!"

"CMERE, DREAM~"

"I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!"

NOTE:

haha- no. this is a promotion.

GO AND READ THE DEDICATED PERSON'S MCYT BOOK, IT NEEDS MORE LOVE!!! 

honestly one of my favorites. Author-san, keep up the good work :)

and, waiting for Sad-ist's new animatic? longest 12 hours of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 182 18
It's hard to watch the love of your life spiral into darkness, it's even harder when you cant help. After Oliver's death, he watches over his boyfrie...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
361K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...
1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...