๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ

By Aarka2207

๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ--- She was brought there as their blood source... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ-๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28
Chapter 29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chpater-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter - 55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Epilogue
Darkness & Desire Series Book 2
Darkness & Desire Series Book 3

Chapter-15

16.9K 511 23
By Aarka2207

[Author's POV]

"And what is it doing with Sara..?" Kevin was also serious. 

They were staring at them more like glaring at them. They saw Sara caressing that puppy's back and smiling at it softly. At this time they were getting two types of feelings. 

Most were that they are getting suspicious over that dog and also getting jealous that it was closer to their Sara, but they were less aware of that. 

Suddenly that puppy gets off of Sara's hold and ran into the woods. Sara also followed him.

"Where is she going?" Alvin spoke in his dangerous tone looking in her direction.

"Let's go there..." Raimon stated and others came down.

On the other side, Sara was chasing that puppy. She found no danger in that innocent life. She was chasing him thinking that he might hurt himself as he seemed lost. 

He stopped in the middle of the woods sniffing here and there. Sara slowly bent on her knees and patted his back softly.

"Why did you come here, puppy?" She cooed at him softly. In response, he licked her palm earning a giggle from her.

"Sara!" Sara nearly flinched hearing Alvin's voice. 

She stood up and turned around to see all of them standing there with dead-serious expressions. She gulps her saliva in fear.

"What are you doing here?" Alvin asked looking at her. His gaze was scaring her and his cold voice scared her more.

"I-I-I.. w-was c-chasing.. h-him..." She replied pointing to the puppy without looking at them.

"How did it come here?" Raimon asked this time.

"I-I.. don't... know..." Sara replied. 

That puppy was looking at all of them one by one with his cute eyes. He was near Sara's leg. All the brothers were glaring at him deadly. 

Simon moved him aside away from Sara's leg. He whimpered a little with his harsh behavior. Sara got scared thinking that they might hurt him or more... kill him.

"Without our permission, no one enters our territory then how did you come here, hmm?" Sean calmly asked gazing at him. 

He was directly staring into his eyes with his red glowing eyes which scared Sara. He was finding something in his eyes to know how did he come here.

"Just finish him already." Leon snapped venomously making Sara scared as she thought that they will kill that innocent puppy.

"You are right." Alvin started walking towards the puppy with a deadly look in his eyes.

"Please, no..." Sara spoke. All of them looked at her as she said.

"I-It's just a little puppy.. why are you h-hurting him..?" She softly asked them. 

She didn't want them to hurt that little innocent puppy, though she doesn't know how many more people they have killed before.

"Don't interfere in this, Sara. This is none of your business." Raimon snapped at her. She flinched a little by his snapping. But still, she tried to make them understand.

"B-But just.. just don't kill him.. t-take him out of the place... please..." She begged them not to kill him. They were just looking at her with a serious face. 

Raimon then looked at the puppy and then he noticed something. There was a black belt in his back paw.

"Wait a minute." He spoke as others' attention went on him. 

He came and bent down in front of the puppy. He took his back paw in his hand and touched the belt with his fingers. There was some weird pattern on it to which Raimon narrowed his eyes. 

He took it off from that puppy's paw. His eyes were showing that type of expression like he understood what is the belt for. He stood up with that belt between his forefinger and thump.

"He was just a doll who doesn't know who the hell his master is and come here." His voice was got hard when he spoke the 'master' word. 

All the brothers understood what does he mean. But Sara was all unaware of the situation and what was he saying. She was just worried about that innocent puppy.

"Interesting. " Sean spoke with a dangerous calm in his voice.

"They used this little life..." Simon snapped, too looking away from the puppy.

"Idiots." Alvin cursed them greeted teeth.

"So what should we do with this cute life?" Kevin spoke as he bends down in front of him and caresses his head with his finger. Then Leon looked at Sara.

"Rosee..." Sara looked at him with his sudden call. He was smiling at her. Leon came in front of her.

"You like this puppy, right? Why don't you keep him and take care of him?" Leon asked cheerfully making Sara a little shocked. 

That puppy was innocent to them so they don't need to kill him. Sara was thinking about what to say.

"W-Will you let me...?" Sara asked confused. Leon smiled more and nodded at her. Other brothers have no excuse for it.

"O-Okay... I'll keep him..." She replied. She didn't have any problem instead she was happy to keep him with her. She liked that puppy a lot.

"Good, then. " Leon exclaimed. 

Sara looked at the puppy. That puppy came towards her running on his small paws. He stopped near her legs and started sniffing her. 

She smiled softly at his cuteness. Her smile was a rare thing that they could see and enjoy with full. They didn't want it to disappear.

"He sure likes you, right?" Kevin cooed playfully. He was gazing at both of them. Sara didn't give any reply to him.

"We should head inside. We need to discuss something important." Raimon stated with seriousness looking at the belt in his hands. 

All of their expression changed to serious ones. Sara looked confused by their behavior. They were gone from there in a blink of an eye. 

Sara looked at the puppy who was near her leg. She smiled at his cuteness more. She bent on her knees in front of him and patted his back softly. She was smiling so much today.

"Will you be my friend..?" She asked smiling sweetly at him. 

She forwarded her hand to him. Puppy looked at her face for a moment with his cute eyes then put his one paw in her hand showing gesture. She giggled at his gesture happily.

"Thank you.." She picked him up in her arms. She really liked that puppy.

"So what should I name you?" She cutely asked him. He stopped sniffing her and looked at her. Sara thought for a moment then said.

"How about Timmy?" She asked with hope in her eyes. Puppy didn't show any gestures. Sara looked a little disappointed.

"Looks like you didn't like it.." She sadly said then thought again.

"How about Cody...?" She again asked with hope. This time puppy barked cutely at her. She smiled widely.

"You liked it, right?" He again barked playfully.

Sara's smile grew more. She took him inside the house. She was really happy to have a new friend. A cute one.

But she was unaware that she caught someone's eye which she should not in the first place.

[In the game room]

All the boys were having a serious and angry look on their faces. On the table in the middle of the room, that belt was lying.

"Those useless idiots tried to spy on us with that low-life puppy?" Alvin sneered in frustration.

"Well, for how much time that puppy was in the house...?" Leon asked looking at the belt darkly.

"Just a few minutes before he met Sara..." Raimon replied.

"That means whoever they are they got to know about Sara.." Simon stated. 

Sean also thought about it. If that puppy first met Sara here, means they knew that Sara leaves here, with them.

That belt was a magical belt that can help to see everything that the person who wears it on legs or hands. That puppy was like a magical camera to the person who wore him the belt or whoever sent that puppy.

"Is there any problem in that if they got to know about our Sara?" Kevin asked with a dark look on his face like he wants to kill someone.

"Not until they target her." Sean replied standing up from his seat and looking outside the window.

"And.. that puppy?" Alvin asked about the puppy.

"That puppy is no threat to us, now. It's just a normal puppy." Alvin hummed at Raimon's response. 

They were thinking about Sara, who had now come into the view of one of their enemy. Sara was unknown about this. Sara has no idea what was coming in her future.

Will she be the target of their enemies?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 21.3K 53
"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ 18+ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”. (๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 137K 46
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
83.3K 4.2K 44
Bueno el tรญtulo lo dice todo, mayormente serรกn soft y angst)? no estoy muy segura de si habrรก smut ya que no soy buena con eso pero quiรฉn sabe. โŒNO S...