BESTFRIENDS & HEARTBREAKS

By write_for_reality

(Updating) ๐Ÿ–ค Who says heart breaks only happen in love #Nonfiction #Natasha&Ambrielle #heartbreaks #faults #... More

INTRO
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 21
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 22
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 23

12 5 6
By write_for_reality

__________________________________

Ambrielle's POV

"Hey! What did you just do there!?" I nudged my elbow to my best friend walking besides me, on the way to our class. "Just what you think I did" She says goes again zoned out in her phone. I put my arm through hers and Intervening it making sure she just doesn't trip over. Continued walking.

"Geez, Nat you just lost me a handsome Guy" I sulk walking past looking at most couples in the campus kissing or either sweet talking each other. Even I dreamt of having a boyfriend, not just now but atleast I need to think of my future. I don't wanna die alone.

The guy earlier we bumped in, oh my heavens he was a true beauty. His looks good kill. His jaw was just as sharp as my pencil and his sweet smile when he picked up Natasha's phone... Had me dying for. His perfect gloomy face and oh. His oceanic blue eyes..

"Stop"

Came the voice making me go out of my trance. "Huh?" I asked looking at Natasha. "Stop, your imagination of that guy we left behind. I know you're probably thinking about him, right?" She finishes her sentence and slips her device in her Jean's pocket.

"Ahh, I missed a chance. Thanks to you!" I exclaimed giving her a glaring look. "Come on! It's a big university, you can find so many other boys to drool on" She stops in her steps making me do as well.

"After all, you are a masterpiece everyone can only imagine of having" She pinches my cheeks. "Aww you make my heart flutter!" I jump giving her a cheeky look. She knows how to brighten my mood everytime. "I won't be searching for one when I have ya" I say hugging her skinny body.

"Hey!! Don't! that's hell of a cringe" She shouts trying to push me off her. Only to be more tightened by me. "Oh why not? I love you just like one" I say pinching her cheeks. "No please stop!" She pushes me off and gripping on her backpack strap she begins to walk faster leaving me behind.

"Noo don't leave meee!" I run behind her making her laugh. Making me feel happy, she laughs because of me.

_________________________________

Natasha's POV

I don't get why people are so excited to move in a University waiting when their high school is over. I mean what's even the difference. Just some freedom to flirt with sheepish guys? Getting judged by several plasticy girls? More studies?

Trust me I'd never wanna go ahead of my High school life. End it there would be so relaxing and less stressful.

I even thought of not studying ahead and stopping in my tracks to just find a part time job and earn some money to live. But.. As I had my mom, she never gave up on me, she did so many things for me, I definitely have to due her back.

"What are you thinking?" Em (ambrielle) whispers in my ear, not wanting to get scold by me of disturbing me when I read a book. Ofcourse she wasn't right, because at first thought I wasn't even reading a book.. But just thinking random stuff.

"Nothing Em. I'm just gonna go to the washroom" I sigh and walked up from my seat, excusing myself from all the nuisance in the whole classroom.

As I was about to head outside the class door, I bumped into someone.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my forehead. It was probably someone taller who I had ran into just now, but his chest was super hard. (Lol)

I didn't wanted to do the 'sorry' and 'it's okay' part so I slothfully started walking past him.

Until my wrist was grabbed stopping me from walking ahead. I curse in my mind. Sighing I turned to look at this person.

To my disbelief, it was the same guy who I spoke off earlier. I scoffed, looking at him. Thinking he'd not leave the grip on my hand any sooner, I pull it out myself.

"What do you think you're doing?" I lazily ask, not shifting my gaze from him. He seemed so into the moment, his eyes didn't leave mine neither did mine leave his. One thing hitting me was.

He looked fine.

"What's your name?" He says bending down to the level of my face. His face just a few inches from mine. I caught myself sweating. "I don't have time to bother with people like you" I said turning my side to leave but instead he pushed his hand upto the wall of the door breaking my path.

"Why so restless.. " He spoke with confidence in his rough yet warm voice.

"You don't even know me that well to even bother with people like me" He said, I could feel his pair of eyes burning right through me. "I'm not even interested to" I said bending below his hand and walking off to my way.

I could hear him chuckle when I left.
Not sure why but I was really annoyed.
Maybe I was kinda offended..?

Nah.

_________________________________

No one's POV

He chuckles softly as the girl left from his sight. He's been highly fluctuated by her potential, her confidence and ofcourse all of her.

"Why bother with people like me?" Another guy smacked his arm mimicking his earlier said words.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow at the guy. "Nothing.. Absolutely nothing" The other guy trolled of to his seat smirking. "Hey grey! Come on over here!" A girl shouted from behind.

"I'll skip your offer today!" He shouts back from where he stood and walking past the classes to the other end, reached Ambrielle.

The girl was feeling very nervous as the guy walked upto her. "Hello there" He spoke making Ambrielle flinch on her seat. "U-uh.. Hi" She said stuttering due to the encounter. He bend down his face to her level and forwarded his own hand. "I'm Grey, Grey Hasler... And you must be?" He shook hand with her.

"I am Ambrielle.. Walker" She said pausing on his face to take in view of the boy's mesmerizing features. "How pretty" He whispered not too aloud. "Yes?" She asks clueless of what he just exasperated. "Your name, it's pretty just like you" He announced aloud this time so she heard him enough to be sure.

"Ah.. Thanks" She said moving her free hand on her face tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Um.. May I have a seat?" He asked oh so Politely, that she wasn't gonna refuse.

"U-uh yeah sure, why not" She says probably more energized inside. "Oh.. My Bestfriend is gon-"

"Oh come on! She can have a seat ahead hm?" He cut her words and placed himself down besides her. "Yeah, you're right" She responded shyly. Her eyes didn't once left from his face.

A sudden bang on their desk flinched both of them to look up.

"It'd be better if u get up this instance"

Natasha said before banging her plam on the desk. She glared down at the boy. "Ooh, I'm scared" He said Scoffing. "You have some guts eh?" She said crossing her arms on her chest. "I am dead serious, now get your shitty butt off my seat!"

"What if your friend let me sit here herself?" He said putting his hand over Ambrielle's shoulder. The younger girl suddenly flinched yet again at the surprising skinship.

Natasha scoffed. "Em? You can't just let me sit alone" She said looking at the girl now. Ambrielle seemed way too confused. If she takes her best friend's side she'd lose a good handsome deal, but the circumstances would be worse if she let her down.

"I- Why not I sit here?" She got up from where she was seated and sat on the bench ahead. "Good, now you, angry head sit here" Grey said shifting to the side, patting for Natasha to be seated.

"Do you really think I'd even consider sitting besides a fool like you?" She questions and taps her foot. Soon the seat which was empty besides Ambrielle was seemingly taken by a person.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed loud looking at the now reserved seat. "Don't fuss just sit" Ambrielle whispered her. She give her a disbelieving look. "Come on, it's not like I'd bite you" Grey waves his hand to catch Natasha's action.

"Good Morning, students" In came the professor and Natasha had no choice but to be settle down on the seat.

Grey smirked besides her.

"I'm sorry for delaying and being late here. So I'm seeing some happy faces eh? And also some sad ones... " The professor continues. "Welcome everyone to your first day of your university year. I know you all seated here, must have different fields and subjects individually, we'll be settling you to your required classes soon, so today you guys have free periods just comfort your self in the college and explore the classes maybe. I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good day" And she leaves.

"Have a great day my ass... " Natasha sighs face palming herself. "Was she always this annoyed? Or does it happen infrequently?" Grey asks poking Ambrielle. She chuckles at his words.

Natasha Glares Ambrielle as the younger girl turns her back to look forward in her book.

"It would be great if you do not meddle in our business, specially with her. She doesn't know what guys like you are going around for. So please stay away" Natasha whisper speaks to Grey and stands up Calling Ambrielle to go out with her.

"She really is something.. "

To be continued

Peace~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 254 14
โ› kameron, why can't you understand that i never stopped loving you? โœ โ› maybe because you broke my fucking heart, matt. โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . ๐—บ๐—ฎ...
Abducted By CherylAnnSorias

Mystery / Thriller

2.1K 106 47
#Suspense #Drama #Twist #Intrigue #Emotional #Passionate #Interesting#Sad#Fast paced#Death#Thriller#Mystery #Secrets#Betrayal#Turns#Action#Murder#Fam...
135K 1.7K 46
dig in & enjoy ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ don't forget to comment/vote! you are reading free material. it's the least you can do :)
1.9K 116 42
*When someone's hearts broken, watch out there are sharp edges, but don't forget PAIN ENDS... READ MORE OF PAIN ENDS Share it to your friends Harry...