๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ

BแปŸi Aarka2207

๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ--- She was brought there as their blood source... Xem Thรชm

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ-๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28
Chapter 29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chpater-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter - 55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Epilogue
Darkness & Desire Series Book 2
Darkness & Desire Series Book 3

Chapter-13

17.8K 568 59
BแปŸi Aarka2207

[Raimon's POV]

"What are you saying?" I asked them with gritted teeth. 

If this is just a stupid nonsense rumor then I don't know what I will do with the spreader.

"We just heard that and also.." They were saying again some nonsense which I don't want to hear still I don't have any option rather than clearly knowing the matter.

"What next?" I asked darkly.

"She is p..pregnant with... Jason.." That was the last stroke of me to come to the verge of losing control. That guy's closeness with Sara always enraged me. 

My body is shaking with anger right now. It's very rare for me to lose control over myself. How is this possible? I called my brothers to meet at our usual place. First Sean came.

"What happened to you?" I just didn't answer and waited for others. Then they started coming.

"The hell is this happening!" We heard Leon screaming in anger. Looks like he knew about the rumor.

"What happened that you are angry, Leon?" Simon asked him. Leon always takes things lightly and rare times he gets angry. Just like me.

"Didn't you hear the rumor?" Leon's expression was hard.

"About what?" Simon asked.

"About Alvin and Sara.." I replied to his question.

"About us.." Alvin asked hearing his name.

"What is the rumor but?" Kevin asked all confused about the situation.

"The rumor is that... that Sara is pregnant with that Jason guy's child. " Leon shouted. Now it's time for Alvin to lash out.

"What!" Alvin was shocked and angry at the same time.

"How is this possible?" Simon nearly screamed. 

He was controlling himself not to break anything. He always breaks things and walls in his anger.

"There is a video, too.." Now I was shocked hearing Leon. That was new information.

"What?" Sean spoke after the silence.

"A video?" Kevin asked to which Leon nodded.

"What does it show?" I asked.

"It only shows that Sara and Jason came out of the room after hours. Just that." He was breathing heavily. 

Now I was confused as we never let her be with any other person and especially that guy Jason. I was going to say something when we heard some commotion from another side of the lobby.

"What's happening there..?" Kevin asked looking in the direction.

"Let's go there. " Sean spoke and we headed in that direction.

[A few minutes before the lunch break, Sara's POV]

I came out of the classroom with Nora. Students were still giving me weird stares. We were walking to the canteen when Chelsa came in front of me with her two friends. She was still giving me that weird smirk.

"How are you feeling, cheater?" I got confused about what is she saying. 

Did she call me a cheater?

"What are you saying?" Nora directly snapped at her. Other students stopped by our side putting their attention on us.

"Oh my... I feel pity for you, dear Nora. You are the main victim here.." She patted her shoulder softly. Her tone instantly changed to a pity one. 

What is happening here?

"Why would I need your useless pity when I clearly don't want it?" Nora slapped her hand away from her shoulder. Chelsa sighed. Her acts were looking fake to me.

"Because your boyfriend had cheated on you with your best friend.." She spoke directly looking into my eyes with a disgusted look. Her words shocked me to the core. 

What is she saying?

"Your courage is awardable, Sara... You dare to cheat on Alvin. My my... If I were in your place I wouldn't even dare to think of that.." She said to me. I was beyond shocked.

"I don't believe you! You Lier!" Nora shouted at her. I was on the verge of crying, but I controlled it.

"You don't believe me... There is more dear.." Now which new shock she will give me. I was looking at her with my widened eyes which were slowly getting teary.

"She is pregnant with Jason's child, too.." Her words made me lose control over my tears. 

Pregnant? What? 

Tears were rolling down from my eyes. How could she say something like this, blaming me for something that I didn't even think of ever and couldn't think?

"Wh... What are you saying..?" I asked as tears were rolling down from my eyes.

"Isn't it right? Then what were you doing with Jason locked in a room for hours last week?" She asked. How did she know about that?

"Shut up! They got locked in the room accidentally!" Nora shouted at her. I am really thankful to her that she was taking my side right now.

"Accidentally! Still, they had a chance to- " A loud booming voice cut her words and made me flinch too as I knew that whom that voice belongs. Alvin.

"Enough!!" All the six boys were there.

"I dare you Chelsa. To say any single more word. And you know better to dare me." Alvin spoke gritted teeth. 

I was looking down all this time. I was never humiliated like this before. Tears were not stopping. I was controlling my sobs right now.

Alvin took my wrist and started dragging me somewhere. His grip was so much tight that it was hurting my wrist. As we entered the empty classroom, he pulled me towards him grabbing my both forearms in a tight grip.

"Ahh.." I whimpered in pain because of his tight grip.

"Is she saying the truth?" He asked me first. 

I didn't know what to answer as I didn't understand first. Then I understand what was he asking me. I shook my head as no while crying. There was a silence before he said something.

"Look into my eyes right now." I know right now there is no time for waiting. 

I slowly obeyed what he said and looked into his eyes. Which scared me to the core. His eyes were glowing red. It took me so much courage not to look away from his dangerous yet beautiful eyes. 

His eyes were boring into my soul through my eyes. After a few moments, his eyes became normal and his grip loosens on my arm but still, he didn't leave me. I was crying silently letting my tears fall from my eyes.

"So what's the truth?" I heard Simon's cold voice from behind.

"Make sure this fake rumor vanished from the college before today's classes end." Saying that he started dragging me outside. "We are going home."

We sat in the car. I was silently crying. I was relieved that this rumor is fake. 

But why would somebody spread a fake rumor? 

And something like this?

[At mansion]

I came to my room. I sat on the bed. I broke into tears which I was controlling till now. I let it go as much as I could from inside. I felt really insulted today. I didn't realize when I fall asleep while crying.

[Author's POV]

Sara was sleeping on her bed. But her eyes were swollen because of crying. Alvin was looking at her with an unknown expression. He came to her and sat beside her slowly. 

With his finger, he slid away a few hairs strands that were covering her face. He was deeply looking at her. He was examining every inch of her face. 

He knew she was so hurt because of today's incident. He remembered that she hadn't had her lunch today. He came out of her room and told the maids to give her lunch.

On another side in the college, the other five boys had already vanished that rumor from the college. It was all Chelsa's planning. 

She had locked Sara and Jason in that room a week ago and recorded that. She also spread the fake rumor about Sara being pregnant. Just because she wanted Sara to stay away from Dankworth Brothers.

Their anger was at its peak knowing that that Chelsa girl joined their Sara's name with that Jason guy's name. They didn't like him already knowing that he is closer to their Sara than them. 

They controlled hard not to kill Chelsa to spread Sara's name like this. Simon threatened her not to try any act like this again. They handle the situation perfectly.

Sometimes with their money or sometimes with their powers...

[At mansion]

All the brothers came home after completing their work. They came into the game room where Alvin was already sitting on the sofa.

"Did that rumor vanish from the college?" Alvin directly asked. All sat in their usual seats.

"Yes. " Raimon replied seriously. Not him all of them were in a serious mode right now.

"Who started this?" Alvin asked growling lowly.

"Chelsa again. " Simon answered angrily breaking the wine glass in his hand before he could drink it. Alvin lost it and throw the flower glass on the floor breaking it into pieces.

"That stupid human girl will surely die by my hand if she again does something like this to my Sara!" He stated angrily. All the boys' attention went on him as he said 'my Sara'

"She is not yours alone, brother.." Leon told him with little seriousness.

"Yeah. Leon is right.." Kevin agreed to him.

"Whatever... and where is that guy... Jason..?" He asked lastly gritting teeth as he spoke Jason's name.

"He is busy in football practice that's why he is unaware of this. " Raimon spoke. But his eyes were showing pure anger.

"What is she doing?" Raimon asked calming down himself a little bit.

"She must be in her room.." Alvin replied sighing heavily.

"Is she okay?" Simon asked.

"Yeah.. she is fine. She just cried a lot." Alvin answered.

"She didn't try to hurt herself, did she?" Simon wanted to know if she is all fine. He was a little worried about her. All of them were.

"No. She is all fine.." Alvin replied making him sigh in relief. They went silent then. 

They still don't know why did they feel something like this. They never cared for anybody's life. But now they were angry because someone spread a fake rumor about Sara like this. 

Why?

They didn't like that guy near their Sara, even they didn't like any other male near her rather than themselves. 

Why? They were asking themselves these. They never felt like this to any other girl then why to Sara?

They didn't know any feelings like possessiveness and jealousy, etc. It's all new and foreign to them. 

They were not raised with these feelings. But with Sara, they were feeling these feelings. They are unknown feelings still they want to feel them more and more.

[Sara's POV]

I am sitting on the sofa beside the window. Nora called me informing me that the rumor was fake and Chelsa spread that. 

I was glad that Nora was not upset with me as Jason was also involved in it. She also told me that all the boys made the rumor vanish from the college. Well, that shocked me. 

They did all this!?

I was saved from humiliation and I was so thankful to them. But why did they also do this? The whole day sat in my room to calm myself down. 

In the evening Maira called me to make dinner. I was thinking to thank them for what they did for me. I don't know the reason why did they do all these but still, I need to thank them for what they did. Well, I was nervous to do that, too. 

How will I thank them?

[While dinner]

Dinner was silent unlike usual. No one was speaking anything. Even Alvin, Kevin, and Leon were not fighting for food. 

I think they are still serious about today's incident. When everybody finished their dinner and started heading out of the dining room I called them after getting some courage.

"W-Wait.. please.." They stopped at looked at me. I instantly lowered my gaze down due to fear. I was gathering some courage to say those simple words. 

They are some simple words but I need to say them to the people of which I am scared to my life.

"Do you have something to say?" Raimon's voice was cold as ice.

"Y-yes.."

"And what is it?" Alvin asked this time. All of them were too serious from their usual behavior.

"I..I.." I gulped down saliva from my throat. "Thank you.."

[Author's POV]

She said at last. But her single thank you gave them weird feelings. Which they were unaware of, but still, they like it.

"For what?" Sean asked breaking the silence gazing at her nervous form. They don't know why but they wanted her to look at them with her beautiful eyes.

"All of you... p-proved that.. that the rumor f-fake.. t-that's why.." As of last words, she looked at them with her beautiful eyes. "Thank you.." She said it without shuttering.

She didn't shutter in front of them. This simple action of her made them feel everything to which they were not aware in their life ever. But their hard faces covered the feelings that they were feeling.

"It's... fine." Simon was a little unsure what to say. 

Saying that they all walked away. Sara felt relieved with their normal reply. She came back to her room after that.

She was always that type of sweet girl. If she was a little social then anybody has liked her in an instant. 

She was a special beauty that got unnoticed by her whole life, even to herself. She was the type of girl that every guy want to have.

Her beauty and kind heart can bring a devil onto his knees. Beauty with a kind heart is a rare combination. This type of special and rare combination is made for someone special.

But what happens when someone special or some special people set his or their eyes on this special and rare beauty?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

8.6K 392 12
"You aren't going anywhere." This time he said a bit seriously. The sadness and guilt she felt in his eyes were long gone and again were filled with...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
378K 2.4K 58
this is an Ovewatch one shot book so have fun.
20.9K 343 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......