The Batkid Soulmate (On Going)

By The_BatCats

The batkids soulmate is the remake of my old book The batkids Soulmate Book. Katherine Winchester is Dean Win... More

IMPORTANT READ
NOTE PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
REQUEST
The Cover
About Her
Soulmates/Soulmark
Chapter 1 Dinner
Chapter 2 Soulmates
Chapter 3 Pain
Chapter 4 Their Here
Chapter 5 Ride
Chapter 6 Helping
Chapter 7 Eating
Chapter 8 Hid
Chapter 9 Food
Chapter 10 Beautiful
Chapter 12 Beloved
Chapter 13 Buying
Chapter 14 Bill
Chapter 15 Shock
Chapter 16 What!
Chapter 17 Ronald
Chapter 18 Soulmarks
Chapter 19 Tim
Chapter 20 Be normal
Chapter 21 Kiss?
Chapter 22 Jason
Chapter 23 Moment
Chapter 24 Shopping
Chapter 25 Hot
Chapter 26 Leave
Everything You Need To Know About Whats Happening Now
New Scheduling

Chapter 11 Damian

3.3K 131 11
By The_BatCats

Chapter 11 Damian

Third person POV. 

Katherine and Jade walk up the stairs of Gotham Academy, “Well this is a big school” Katherine whispers out more to herself then anyone else but Jade had heard and laughed quitly to herself before responding back to her quietly, “Yeah it is.”

Katherine smiles and continues to look around the place, “Ah Miss Anderson and Miss Winchester you are finally here” an older looking lady said appearing out of nowhere. 

Katherine looks towards her with an raised eyebrow… ‘finally here’... she thought to herself, ‘we are early’ she also thought, “Yes, sorry for… be-” Jade shakes her head, “You must be Mrs. Henderson,” Jade said. 

Mrs. Henderson was a strict old lady who just continued to stare blankly at the two women in front of her, “Yes, I’m Mrs. Henderson, I have worked for this school for forty-seven years” she said.

Katherine raised her eyebrow again, ‘does that really matter?’ she thought to herself. 

Mrs. Henderson looks towards Katherine and gives her a good look over, she didn't like her lip ring and her earrings and she especially didn't like how Katheine dressed. "You must be Katherine Winchester," she said. 

‘Yeah no shit’ Katherine thought. 

Katherine gives her a soft fake smile, “yes that's me” she said nicely. "Hmmm... follow me" 

Katherine POV. 
Well she doesn't like me. Not one bit. She doesn't like my clothes or earrings and lip ring. I dont really give a fuck about what she doesnt like. I like my earrings and lip ring. 

Aunt Jade and I follow her into the school to an office with supplies for the uniforms measurement. 

“So of course this academy has their rules. The main ones are,” Mrs. Henderson starts with. “One, don't be late three times in a row. Two, make sure your lockers are clean at all times, three, uniforms are a must. Four school uniforms for P.E. is a shirt and shorts but not too short” she stops to take a breath and continues, “Five, no fighting. Six, no using phones in class or the hallways. There is more in the hand book” she said. She turns around and pulling out a handbook out of fucking no were and paced it to my aunt Jade and walks away to grab something. 

She turns back and looks at me, “Take your jacket off so we can measure you for your uniforms” she said. I nod my head and do what she said. 

I walk my way towards her after taking my jacket off and giving it to my aunt to hold for me. “Ok so i just read the rules and it doesn't say anything about ear and lip piercing being a problem. So Katherine you're chill with keeping them in” aunt Jade said. 

Mrs. Henderson dryer looks past me to my aunt “yes there is no rule for them” she said even dryer. Clearly she wished they were banned from the school. Luckily I don't need to take it off. I like my lip and ear rings. 

Small time skip. Sorry. 

"You can look around the school for a couple minutes as me and your aunt finish the papers" mrs. Henderson said. I nod my head and leave the office. That was so boring. 

I walk down the long empty hallway. This place is so big, how am I going to remember where everything is? This school is fucking different then any other school I have ever been to… I mean I have never been to an academy before so I can see the difference but fuck still. Plus I have never gone to a school where we have to wear school uniforms.

Third person POV. 

Katherine is walking down the hallways looking at all the pictures. She thought they were cool-ish. I mean there was nothing really cool to check out since it is a school and most of the classrooms are mostly locked up. So all she could do was walk around the academy looking at all the old school pictures on the even older walls of the old school. 

As she walked though she didn't realize something was happening to her and someone else, all she thought was itchy because of her jacket. But it wasn't because of her jacket, her soulmark was itchy and glowing.  

2 minutes ago. 

Damian sighs as he walks out of his english class, he had left an important book inside his desk and he wanted to get it. So he did even though it made him annoyed with himself for forgetting it at the start. Now all he has to do is leave and go home and train all day. That's what he wanted to do but he needed this book. 

He opens his book and starts to read it as he walks down the hallways to the entrance. He still has to go down a couple floors before getting out, even though he wanted to get home he took his time leaving the school. He slowly felt this itch grow on his left wrist making him look down to it and check it out. 

Damain Wayne the kid of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul was trained to be an amazing assassin that had no mercy or weakness. Love makes anyone weak… that's what his mom and grandfather told him all the time. Did he believe his mother and grandfather.. Yes he did. 

His mother talked a lot about weakness and how you can become weak so easily with a soulmate with you. Love is weak and has no meaning to it. She had so many foul things about soulmates that he had believed his mother, he believed her when she said that his soulmate will never love him and that he doesn't deserve to even have a soulmate, he believed every word. 

But one day Alfred had seen his soulmark and asked him about it. Damian hesitated to tell Alfred about what his mother had taught him but he slowly did. Without Bruce knowing. Alfred had taught the young Wayne the right away about soulmates and what it really meant to have them close to you. Alfred had told him the truth instead of lying to him. He told him about how soulmates work. Your soulmarks are itchy when you are close to your soulmate and when they are really close your soulmark will burn. He had explained that there is a rejection and accepting part, he told him that you can fight for your soulmate bonds to connect together. He continued and told him how it feels to be with your soulmate, the feeling of happiness, love, desire, lust and many more emotions flowing between you two. Your soulmate is your world now they mean the most to you then anyone else.

Damian actually listens to him through it all. It took the young Wayne a bit to agree to it himself but he finally did. He thought he hated his soulmark but it was quite the opposite, he actually loved his soulmark very much. Now when he looks at his soulmark he feels happy instead of dreed. He feels hope. He wants his soulmate, more than he leads on. He never told anyone else about his soulmark, he has kept it hidden from others. His father hasn't even found it, only Alfred knows. 

He wants to be able to hold his soulmate close to him as he kisses them all over their face, he wants to protect his soulmate from anything dangerous in this life, he wants to do everything for his soulmate. He will literally do anything for his soulmate. Damian would love his soulmate for the rest of his life. Damian has been waiting and searching for his soulmate since he has talked to Alfred. He couldn't wait for the day when he would meet his soulmate. 

Knowing that his soulmark was itching and turning into a burn and glow he looked around himself. His eyes scanned the hallway behind him and found no one so he looked ahead of himself again and saw a woman walking down the hallway looking at the wall. 

His heart started to speed up as he felt his soulmark burn even more. His eyes went wide. 

He couldn't believe that his soulmark was burning. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 0 15
She's a Winchester. As if that wasn't the only thing wrong with her life. She's also one of the few hundred in her century to be part of a soulmate b...
288K 6.2K 135
Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was far from it. The thing that killed her f...
12K 337 14
Alexandra Fawn Downson is the soulmate of eighteen amazing soulmates and only three of them she has met in person. Now, what happens when she finall...
37.8K 1K 22
Her ~ TVD Soulmate Book Note: Alaric is being played by Jensen Ackles and not Matt Davis -------- Ray William lives helping taking care of her littl...