A True Winner (Kuroo Tetsuro...

By itsme_colleen

(Y/n) (L/n) the student council president of Nekoma High. Many know her for her works. From the moment of her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Info about you

451 10 5
By itsme_colleen

You lived most of your life in America. But your half Japanese. You not wanting to stay in US anymore, you asked your parents if you could live in Japan. They didn't really mind all in their priority is their business. You didn't really mind that. After all your family is known by not letting their names go down. It just runs in the blood line. You moved to Japan for your 3rd year of junior high. Back in the US you have only 5 things to do when your bored.

-volleyball

-dancing

-archery

-videos games

-learn something new

In Japan you need a club. You decided to go with dancing. Your last year of junior high was a success. Your dance mates which 3 other girls, won in Japan's national song festival. This festival is very huge in Japan. You are only 4 in the club. The reason is that the school only let the dancing club exclusive. So 4 people who are really good at dancing can fill the spots. Your dances mates got lot offers for being a star. You all accept a company that allows solos for all of you at the same time being a group. You guys release 3 songs so far. The start of your high school all of you decided to go to Nekoma High since it's close. At the start of your first year you met your very close friend back then again. Yaku Morisuke. He's volleyball team needed a manager so you took the position despite you already busy with council work. But Morisuke was like a brother to you so took the risk. For 2 years already you all your work well. Your school's name got known to a lot. So is you and your dance mates. Now it's your last year in Nekoma.

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 18

Birthday: (B/d)

Height: 185 cm (I want you guys to be nearly tall to each other.)

School: Nekoma

Personality: Determined, Hard Working, Straightforward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 30
Y/n is the manager for the Nekoma VBC and she's best friends with Kenma Kozume, the gamer and quiet one of the group. But will this friend ship turn...
5.7K 152 12
After becoming the manager for Nekoma you get added to a groupchat full of your team and their friends. -cursing -trigger warnings will be at the top...
1M 28.1K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
18.8K 427 23
Cover is by me, art isn't! Y/N is a first year in Nekoma high, with no parents, who played volleyball in middle school and is kinda quiet yet very sa...