Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV

I was in the student council office doing some work. I then heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. The secretary of the council then came in. "What it is Yuki?" I asked not looking away from the laptop. "I came for report." she said. I just nodded for her to continue. "Here are all the reports of the clubs." she said. "Any seem to be not in the good place.?" I asked still focus in the laptop. "A little, the girl's tennis got 3rd on their recent official match." she said "I see I'll talk to their manager, anything else?" I said. "Yes the boy's volleyball club just announced that they will be having a practice match with Karasuno from Miyagi." she said. "Hmm so coach Nekomata finally reached to them." "If that's it then you may go I'll go to the club later." I said. She bowed then left. I sigh "So this the most recent Dumpster Battle." I thought.

I walked out to the office and went to bathrooms to change. I changed into the teams manager outfit. I filled bottles with cold water and got some energy bars for the boys. I got into the gym to be greeted by the boys practicing. "Oh (Y/n) your here." Taketora said. I just nodded and sat near to coach Nekomata. "So you have heard of the upcoming Dumpster Battle." coach Nekomata said. "I have though I have no idea what Karasuno have to offer for us." I said. "Indeed but Karasuno always have their ways, after all their crows." he said. "I see." I said. After their practice I gave Nekomata what is needed to be improve and what are their current skills. I gave the boys then some fruit yogurt for them to eat. "Thanks." Is what they said. I just nodded and went up to Kuroo. I gave him a copy of what is needed to be improve and current skills. "Here try make the team to improve what their lacking." I said. "Hmm ok ok also are you busy (Y/n)-chan" he asked. "Yes I am but what do you need?" I asked. "Oh nothing just want to hang with you I'm getting bored with Kenma." he said. "If that is what you wanted to asked then sure I'll find time for you but, anyways I'll be going good game on your practice today." I said and left.

Kuroo Tetsuro a close friend of mine. He and I are on the same class since our first year. He was assigned as my partner once for a project. That is how we got close. He isn't like others. He acts how he wants to act. Very Teasing to be exact. Despite that I enjoy his company. So sure I'll find time for him.

Kuroo's POV

I just asked (Y/n) to hang with me. I was expecting to be rejected but she said she'll find time. Well she is a very busy person. "Still can't read her ey?" Kenma said. "Yup she's a hard person to read." I said. "Kuroo you been having a crush on her a long time just confess." Kenma said. "No no no I need her and I to get close." I said. "You guys are close." he replied. "OH OH OH KUROO IS HAVING A HARD TIME CONFESSING." Taketora said. "Taketora shut up." I said leaving the gym. As I was walking to the halls. I forgot to tell (Y/n) that there might be a new member coming. I walk to the student council office. Hopefully she's still here. As I went in I see Yuki one of her dance mates. "You need anything Kuroo?" she asked. "Yea I need to tell (Y/n) something." I said. "She's not here in the moment, she's dancing in dance club room." she replied. "Ok I'll talk her tomorrow." I said. But in honesty I'll just see her in the dance room. I walk to the dance room and I hear the music getting louder. I peek to the door and I see (Y/n) looking hot as ever. She was wearing a (F/c) crop top and some black leggings. She really hits different when she's in different clothes. Yes I know she's kinda well A CELEBRITY. She may keep her true identity from public. But she told me and trust she's 10x hotter when she performs. The song stopped and I saw her looking at me. "Why are you here again Kuroo?" she asked. "I forgot to tell you that a first year may join us." I said. "Ok I'll look into the new guy, who is it?" she said. "Idk but his name is Lev." I replied. "Ok I'll look into student's records." she said. "Ok also text me if you have time for me ok?" I said. "Ok." she replied. I left the dance room and went home.