Big time breakthrough

De bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... Mais

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE

4.8K 146 3
De bizzle3603

Chloe had finished her exam a while back as she waited for Miss Collins to tell everyone that it was over "okay, everyone, pencils down. Pass your finals forward, and I'll see you all at tonight's end of year Palm Woods school party." And as Chloe took Camilles pile of papers she froze at those words "No!" Chloe complained as everyone expressed the same excitement.

"Wow, everyone seems really not excited." Logan asked Camille as she looked to Chloe who was still frozen "No, it's great. Uhh, we get cupcakes, punch and entertainment... by Bitters who yelled at Chloe anytime she tried to sing when people begged her too and then when they flashbacked to that memory Chloe shook her head "nope not reliving it."

She then pulled out her notebook as Kendall raised his hand "Miss Collins. Don't you think we could do something remotely cool for our end of the year school party?" He asked as James jumped in "like a dance." And everyone ooohed except for Chloe.

"With slow dances." Logan mentioned as Carlos got excited "and dates to slow dance with." And everyone cheered except Chloe "we'll we've never had a school dance before, because we're really just a small classroom, but if a certain band wants to be the new school dance committee, sounds great." And everyone cheered as Chloe looked at the woman "so you need to find a theme, snacks, decorations, chaperons, and we have no money, no place to have it, and since today's the last day of school, we need to have it tonight." The woman told them all this as Chloe quickly wrote it all down.

"Chloe!" All the boys yelled scaring the girl as she fell out of her chair, as Camille watched her fall on the floor with shock as she turned to the boys "look what you did!"

Getting up off the floor, Chloe ran out of the classroom as fast as her feet could take her as the boys were following right after her calling her name "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Somebody grab her!" Was all muffled together as they all grabbed the girl "okay, the theme of our dance is..." Kendall asked as all the boys turned to Chloe "pending, I have choices but wasn't expecting to actually do it ourselves?" Chloe asked as the boys let her go patting her on the shoulder as they walked off to the group of girls "or by myself? That's great! Yeah Chloe totally can do that." She whispered as she followed closely behind.

"Jo, hey I need to ask you something." Chloe watched the girl smile wide as she turned away "could you go to the convenient store and get them to donate some snackage for the dance?" And then Chloe turned back laughing as she put her hand over her mouth to try and stop it as she walked away "now we need a dance location. Chloe!" He yelled as the girl began to fall over as he turned her around.

They went to Bitters door first as Chloe regained her balance "of course I'll be the entertainment at your school party." They then all looked at each other as Chloe talked through her teeth "why did we come over here again?" And Bitters glared at her.

"Behold, my new extreme magic act." He then put down his boom box "watch...as I escape...the handcuffs of death."'he then pulled on them as he screamed "ah!" And then Carlos stopped the music "actually, we're gonna have a dance this year. Can we have it here." Carlos asked as he kept hitting Kendall as Chloe looked through her phone for themes.

"No there's a handsome doctors convention in the conference room. And I was never asked to a dance.  Therefore, I despise them... and you." He then went back into his office as the boys pulled Chloe back "where else can we have the dance?" James asked throwing his arm over Kendall's shoulder as Logan's phone buzzed "got it. There's a werehouse we can rent for 28 bucks. Now where's LA's murder district?" He asked as Chloe sighed.

"No,no,no, just let me do it okay!" And then the boys picked the girl up and carried her to Rocque Records.

"I said put me down!" And they didn't do it until they were in front of Gustavos desk "Gustavo, we were wondering..." Kendall began as all the boys leaned in "can we have a school dance here tonight?" They asked covering there ears "sure." Gustavo agreed which Chloe new he would as the boys already started complaining thinking he said no.

"Did you say yes?" They all leaned back as Chloe banged her notcbook into her forehead "you can have your dance at my studio on one condition. You must sing tonight onstage in front of everyone." Gustavo told them as Kelly pointed to them "we've got to start getting you guys some stage practice."

"And since you will be terrible tonight, at least the audience won't boo and throw bottles at you. So we got a deal?" Gustavo asked "deal." The boys told them "great. Let's hit the studio and rehearse a dance." Kelly told them as the boys pointed at her "need to find dates and Chloe does the rest. Got it." James told them as they ran.

Chloe then sighed as she looked down at her feet, as Gustavo and Kelly watched, but soon she exited.

And as she walked into the room where they were gonna have the dance she began to come up with a theme "okay, winter wonderland or fairytale? I got it!"

"Ever ever after

Chloe then ran to grab the stuff she needed, and kept dropping off boxes into the room and pushed in a giant moon and a step ladder.

Storybook endings, fairytales coming true
Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do

Chloe, started stringing up lights as she climbed the ladder and Kelly watched the girl with sympathy as she went to pick out a dress for her, knowing she wouldn't have time too.

In our secretest heart, it's our favorite part of the story
Let's just admit we all wanna make it too
Ever ever after

She then began hanging up the stairs and pulling up the moon into the sky.

If we just don't get it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away

She then put the tables together with white table cloths and roses as a center piece by then as she stuck her finger up to make sure things were aligned, Kelly came running in and pulling her with her "no, I'm not done!" She yelled as Kelly pulled her away "too bad, I thankfully found you a dress!"

Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve
Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed

She then pushed her into the room as the girl smiled but then shook her head "it's too much!" But then Kelly shook her head as she pushed her towards the dress then it cut to her spinning in the dress, which was purple and flowy.

There is a joy to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you
Ever ever after
Though the world will tell you it's not smart
Ever ever after
The world can be yours if you let your heart
Believe in ever after

Her and Kelly burst through the doors of the dance room as Chloe smiled it was almost time for the dance as Chloe smiled "it's amazing, Chloe! And if anyone says different send them my way!" They both them started dancing.

No wonder your heart feels it's flying
Your head feels it's spinning
Each happy ending's a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted, you just might breakthrough
To ever, ever after
Forever could even start today
Ever ever after
Maybe it's just one wish away
Your ever ever after
Ever ever after
(I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss)
Oh, whoa, whoa
For ever ever after

Then it was time for the dance as Chloe stood by Kelly as everyone looked at the decorations "okay, Class, welcome to the first ever Palm Woods school starry night dance." Miss Collins told everyone as everybody looked at everything "it's amazing!" Tyler and his friends cheered as they saw Chloe "woah."

It was then time for the boys to sing. As Chloe and Kelly were dancing together.

"Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
There were so many things
That I never ever get to say
'Cause I'm always tongue tied
With my words getting in the way
If you could read my mind
Then all your doubts would be left behind
And every little thing
Would be falling into place
And I would scream to the world
They would see, you're my girl
But I just keep getting
Stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
In the middle of a
Perfect day
I'm tripping over
The words to say
'Cause I don't wanna keep you guessing
But I always end up getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
It's the way that I feel
When you say what you say to me
It keeps you running through my mind
24/7 days a week
And if you've got the time
Just stick around and you'll realize
That it's worth ever minute that it takes
Just wait and see
Then I would scream to the world
They would see, you're my girl
But I just keep getting
Stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
In the middle of a
Perfect day
I'm tripping over
The words to say
'Cause I don't wanna keep you guessing
But I always end up getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
I'm over the chances wasted
Tell me it's not too late, it's
Only the nervous times
You keep me bottled up inside
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Keep getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
In the middle of a
Perfect day
I'm tripping over
The words to say
'Cause I don't wanna keep you guessing
But I always end up getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
Yeah, yeah
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
'Cause I don't wanna keep you guessing
But I always end up getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up."

Then everyone cheered "that's was great!"
Kelly said as Chloe smiled "great? That was amazing!" And then Gustavo said "I'm taking credit for all of this!" Then Chloe and Kelly looked to the man "I did all of this!" Chloe yelled as the man backed away.

Chloe then saw James get tackled by a bunch of girls as Chloe yelled "ladies not in my ballroom!" Then they all chased him out as Chloe crossed her arms smiling.

"Perfect!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.5K 485 24
When 4 hockey heads from Minnesota move to LA, a certain well known pop star catches the eye of 2. Persephone Fox. Singer and songwriter at the one...
48.7K 1.3K 26
in which blair rodriguez, gustavos "pop princess" meets 4 hockey heads that change her world. or in which a girl who is struggling to find inspiratio...
448 31 15
They have special abilities but it's not what it seems. Suck at summary
69.7K 1.1K 65
"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞..." 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞...