you flash before my eyes (Ere...

By simper_for_2D_men

Hello, this will be one of my first books so I hope that you will enjoy it. Sorry if there are any grammatica... More

The image
Emotional pain
Fresh cuts
It commences
Planning
A Quick Turn of Events
An Unexpected Visitor
The Unimaginable Encounter
Together
PaRtY TiMe!
Late Night Fun
Sleepover
Everyone RUNNN.
chapter 15
Get Ready
Party to Mission?
Survived
Kidnapped AgAiN?
Venture on
The Truth
Awakening
Combat
Blackmail
Wedding

The EALD Mission

10 0 0
By simper_for_2D_men

After school

Hangi POV:

I called everyone except Levi and Eren to my house. 

I just found out that Eren's mom and Levi's mom just left for vacation. And that Mikasa wasn't coming back until next week. So that means Eren was staying over at Levi's place for TWO whole weeks.

I practically bounced around the whole house. "OMG, my ship is sailing.~" I heard the doorbell ring. "They're here already. This is great we can start on it sooner!" I opened the door to reveal Eren's friend group. 

"Hey, hangi-san!" Sasha ran into the house while the other just walked. "So why were we called hangi. Is this about Eren and Levi, because it seems like they are the only ones not here?" Armin exclaimed.

"yes, this is definitely about them." they all had a smirk on their face. "You guys obviously know that they have been getting closer right-," " like couples obviously." Sasha, Connie, and jean said sarcastically while rolling their eyes. 

"Exactly! so I am planning on a little date for both of them." They responded with 'ooooh yes' and 'this is going to be interesting.' "So to do this I need you guys to help me out." Everyone agreed enthusiastically.

"So I need everyone to help. Sasha, Connie, and Jean will be looking for the perfect restaurant. Historia and Ymir will be making decorations to put around them and all that sort of thing. "you can count on us. Historia is the best at making the cutest decorations." She cooed at Historia, making her blush.

"Annie and Armin will try to find out Levi's and Eren's favorite dishes, while me and Erwin will be hacking the school so we can have time to prepare the date. 

They all nodded before Sasha asked a question. "But what happens if they overhear us. Eren's hearing is way better than ours since he always is starting fights." she was right we need to find a name that would fit so that both don't suspect anything.

Snapping my finger, I got an idea, "We can call it the EALD." I said sealing. Everyone was confused. "what does that stand for?" Historia commented. "glad you asked, It stands for Eren and Levi's date." I heard a lot of 'ohhh's and all that

"So now that we got all that covered we better get going." We all got into our groups and left for the day. 

"So, Erwin We will have to trespass the school. We will Need your smarts to turn off all the cameras so you will have to bring your laptop.

"let's hurry to my house. If not, I will soon change my mind." We ran to his house and brought his laptop, we also decided that we would take his Mercedes executive van. I was jealous that he had a car. I decided that I wanted to drive so he let me. 

We were zooming past houses, all of them a huge blur, I laughed. "Hangi slow down!" Erwin was clutching his seat. "Aww, come on Erwin have some fun. You're a Teenager, you have all this cool stuff but you still act like a 75-year-old." He gave me a playful glare, "rude."

I parked the van and went into the back. I found Erwin already hacking the security cameras. "Ok hangi I checked and I still see a few teachers inside. They can't see through the cameras but I will be able to."

He handed me an earpiece. "Where did you get all this spy stuff Erwin" my eyes glinting with amazement at all the cool stuff. "you think this is amazing," shaking his head, "Then you will be shocked with Levi." 

"Are you going in there or not." "yes, right" I went to the back of the school "I'm in position." I talked to the earpiece."I can see you through the cameras. Anyway, there is a little window above you to your left."

I jumped and was able to go into the window. I quietly came inside. "ok so you have to take the long way to our classroom. The hall that we usually go to is filled with teachers." I walked out of the classroom and silently crept toward our classroom. 

"Shit, Erwin a teacher is talking to our teacher inside the classroom," I whispered. "I know, somehow they just appeared." "so what do you want me to get in there?" "oh, I forgot to tell you, well, I need you to grab a key that's under the teacher's desk. I decided that it could also be a good time to get it for Levi." He laughed nervously. 

"Ok..." The door was open so I decided to enter. Thank god that the teacher's desk was close to the door. I looked everywhere before I came to a cabinet. When I first opened it I thought it was empty before I saw that it had a false bottom.

I quietly took it out and saw so many things. I found Levi's key, Bonus, I got my gossip notebook back. I silently got out of the classroom. "I got the key, now back to the plan." "Right. I need you to go into the principles offices, there will be an electric safe that has all the keys to every single classroom."

"wow, the principal sure is protective of his school." I giggled. 

"Ok, so hangi I need you to go to his desk and flip the trophy that he has sitting there. I did as instructed. "now read me the password right there. "ok" I gave him the password. "Let's go, now I can control the whole school. Besides that the safe is open, you can grab the classroom key. Oh and also get Eren's classroom key so we can all have a 2-week break."

I laughed at the thought of having so much fun. "There, I got the keys." I quietly got out of the school campus and headed to Erwins van. "whoo, that was fun we should do that again." Erwin looked bewildered. "That was fun!? You could have been caught!" 

"Oh shut up eyebrows, let's go to a river. That way no one will be able to find the key." We left feeling accomplished for what we did. 

The next day.

I told everyone that we were all going to have a 2-week break. 

They all were confused but wanted to know why. We went to school and as expected they said that both the third-year class and second-year class were free to go since they lost the keys. 

Connie, Sasha, Jean, And Ymir seemed to be the only ones that looked happy about this.

"So do you guys have it all figured?" They all nodded. "we found the most extravagant restaurant. And they told us that we could order anything we want ." "Historia and I made many decorations." 

"My boyfriend and I found out Eren's and Levi's favorite dishes." Everyone squealed in delight while Armin cued his tomato face. 

"Armin you never told us that you were a couple with Annie.~" He rubbed his neck, "Well we JUST became official so yea. And anyway we've been meeting each other so we already a lot about each other." 

"That is so cute, but we're getting off topic. So we got everything prepared now to get them together at the same time." We all brained stormed and Historia got an Idea. "What if we get Armin to tell Eren he has to go to the restaurant without giving him any information why. And we will do the same with Levi but Erwin will tell him."

We all agreed with Historia's plan. Erwin and Armin left while we made little adjustments. 

"Everyone shut up I see Levi's car park and I see eren walking here." They were heading to different entrances where we told two servants to wait for them.

They were both being escorted to the table we made for them. Both were puzzled to see Each other being led to the same table. We quickly got seated at a table and hid behind some menus. 

Levi POV:

 Erwin had told me that someone came to see me. I asked where and he gave me the address. I drove to the location to see that it was a restaurant. "Welcome sir," a servant said. He looked at a slip of paper. "Are you Levi Ackerman?"

"yes. I'm Levi."

"Great you can follow me." I followed the guy to what seemed to look like the middle of the restaurant. I could see another servant come with a brunette. Eren. We both were puzzled to see each other but we sat down thanking the servants as they left.  

"So I see that neither of us made this since we were both stunned to see each other." He replied, fiddling his fingers. I just realized that there were decorations around only this particular table, I also realized that there were flowers next to my seat.

Out of instinct I grabbed them and gave them to Eren. He blushed and said 'thank you' quietly, he was always cute when he blushed. 

We ordered our food and talked about whatever came into our minds. 

"Levi I have something important to tell you," I nodded slowly showing him I was listening. "I overheard our parents talk about a comfort ship. and well its name is er-" 

He never got to finish his sentence because the side door that was closest to our table burst open. Petra came running in, I could feel her anger radiating off her. She marched right in front of our table and got on her knees before me.

"Levi come back to me I swear I won't cheat on you ever again." she pleaded to me but I didn't give her a second glance. She got off the floor seeing that I wasn't budging. "she then yelled making the whole restaurant shake.

"Your dad needs you!" She grabbed my hand and yanked me outside. 

Hangi POV:

This is a total disaster. I could see tears in Eren's eyes as Petra yanked Levi out of the restaurant. We all got out of our hiding spot and rushed toward him, trying to comfort him in any way possible. 

A waitress came and told me that they would clean this mess up and that we should try to comfort our friend. 

We all walked out. "I'm so sorry Eren I didn't think Petra would just barge in there."

"no, no It's fine If it had to do with his father then I can let go of it." he coughed. "NO, It is not fine. I don't know why I didn't tell you before but Levi always had a dangerous relationship with his father. I can't tell you the full details because it's not my business."

He got angry. "So petra made an excuse so that Levi could get away. we need to get him back."

A soft voice came from behind Eren. "there is no need I'm back. Eren turned around to face Levi. His face lighting up quickly and giving Levi a bear hug. 

"awwww, so it did kind of workout at the end." They looked at me confused. "what are you talking about shitty glasses?" Eren slapped his head "ohhh! you were the one that organized everything." I nodded, giggling.

"Well, that was a great idea but we're already together," Levi admitted. My draw dropped to the ground while the others were just as shocked as I was.

"How long has this been going?" I asked curiously. "Oh, we got together the day before our mothers left," Eren said casually.

"OMG, so we have three couples in our group." Erens eyes grew, "who else is in a relationship." He looked around before setting his eyes on Armin

"It's you isn't Armin." His smile turning into a smirk. "How can everyone tell so fast." Armin pouted. "You make it too obvious," Annie said while rubbing Armin's cheek, He blushed. 

"Well since it looks like everyone is confessing Me and Sasha are also together." Connie wrapped his arm around Sasha's waist making her giggle. I made weird fangirling noises to see that there were a total of four couples in our group.

"Ahhh, I need to know who else is hiding a secret relationship!" Eren raised his hand before talking. "I know you guys might not have heard but Mika told me that Horseface and her were together." 

"This is amazing we have so many ships."

"Hey all you brats, I got something to say." Levi cleared his throat. "If you brats want, You can come to my house to have a sleepover." We all gladly excepted since this was going to be everyone's first time at his house.

We all went to our houses and got ready, Erwin decided that he would come to pick us up and take us to Levi's house. We were all excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 267 17
Mikasa Ackerman lost her parents as a child,before being saved by a boy named Eren Jaëger. 7 years later she forgets her savior's name,and then unkno...
301K 12.3K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
84.1K 4.1K 13
eren jaeger forces his blonde headed friend, armin arlert to pretend to be his boyfriend only to make his crush, levi ackerman jealous but is the re...
71.6K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...