Fantasy Male X Female Oneshots

By PriestessSummer

Updated when new stories come to mind. Or requests now. A collection of Fantasy Oneshots featuring Fantasy... More

Welcome to the Family
Chased into Love
Y/N and the Bad Boy
Requests are Welcome!
Pirates ( Part 1 Shiki)
The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.
A devil named Raven?
The not so Angel
Confusion
Dark Masquerade V1(Mature)
Book of Devils: Usagi: The arrival of the Moon Rabbit
The Den
Big Bad Hybrid
Just for my Wolf
Shrinking Violet and her Love
Mirror Demon's Grudge
Breakout
Stargazing with the Vampire
Remember Me
Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)
Delicious

The Bad Room (Yandere)

760 23 0
By PriestessSummer

Where do bad children go?

Do they get punished and sent to bed in your house?

Do they get told no dinner? Go to your room? Go to bed?

Y/N often wondered why her siblings were told to go to one room alone when they misbehaved. The doorframe was painted red, heavy wood, built differently than in other houses... Than the rest of the doors in her house. Both the door frame and the door were the same color, same wood, almost as if it was a cage. A trap.

The children would gather around as the 'bad ' child in question walked shakily down the hall, towards the red door with the scary light. Not that it was really so scary. But the hall was dark. There were no lights, no electricity down this hall. It was never cleaned. Filled will cobwebs except for the oath you walked to get to the door. The hall itself was filled with old paintings whose eyes followed you everywhere you went. They pierced through your soul.

But.... Nanna always brought the children back before they opened the door. Most of them had learned. The orphans feared this woman. She was evil. She would scold them the entire time,.and watch them.as they walked down the dark scary hall.

Y/N however, was a different breed. She wasn't afraid. She quite often found herself sitting at the end of the hall in the middle of the night. Watching. Waiting.

Everyone in a while she would see shadows cross the door through the erie candle light. Or whatever cast such a soft blue light. It wasn't a scary color. It felt calm. Sometimes it would change. It would go red to match the door, and runes and upside down crosses would appear. But, she only felt sad. Whatever was in there wanted out. Just like she did.

Nanna caught her stealing a cookie once. She slapped her across the face, and dug her upstairs. Forced her to walk down the hall to the door, and called her back just when she got to the door. Her fingertips brushed the wood and a loud growl came from the other side. Nanna and the other children were scared, but Y/N just smiled, pet the door again, and walked back to Nanna.

Over the years Y/N would sneak.things under the red door. A drawing one day, food another, flowers, candy because whatever it was really liked candy, toys...

When she got older, and had her pictures taken she took one for herself. Nanna was furious, and beat her. She left her laying in the kitchen floor thinking she was unconscious. Nanna turned the lights off, and left the room. No one came for her. They didn't care, or were to scared. She couldn't blame them. She was the weird child. The one Nanna couldn't punish easily. They disliked her. The resented her courage.

Y/N pulled herself up, and dragged herself up the stairs brokenly, picture tucked away in her bra for safety. Nanna was just coming down to get a drink when she passes her quietly and quickly. " I do hope you are going to bed Y/N."

" No, I'm going to talk to a friend you ruthless harpy. " She muttered continuing to walk.

" Excuse me young lady?" She turned to see if she had heard her right.

Y/N just smiled, and turned down the dark hall. The creepy hall. She'd cleaned it on a regular basis, and spoke softly as she went. Telling each person in each painting hello as she went by. She had just sat down against the door. " Sorry I'm late Peter. " She sighed. She'd named whatever it was after a few years. It wouldn't talk to her, but she didn't mind. It listened, and that was enough. Over time she'd seen a total of four repeatedly horrid children literally thrown into the room. They never came back out. She imagined their bones were in there somewhere picked clean.

The only communication she had with it was it asking what she looked like. His hand writing was elegant. Perfection. The script was written on a clean sheet of parchment. That of which they didn't have in the house at all. " Nanna was particularly violent today. My pictures came in. It's funny.. I'm old enough to escape this hell, and yet I can't. She won't let me. Anyway, " she paused hearing something slide down the door on the other side. Peter had given her his attention. " Anyway. I got one of them for you. It's nothing special. Just a picture. I didn't dress up or anything. " She laughed.

Y/N slowly slid the picture under the door, and it was ripped from her hand. She pressed her ear to the door, and huffed. " Snippy aren't we? Snatching things, asking for a picture and saying nothing. " She smacked the door playfully. Meanwhile, the demon on the other side stared in awe. He had caught glimpses from the crack under the door, but it didn't do her justice. She was beautiful. And, she wasn't afraid.

"Peter... She's going to try something. I just now it. She's groomed me for something but I don't know what. She beat me for taking a picture of myself. I'm bruised and a little bloody. I guess you've rubbed off a bit on me. I wanted to kill her. The rage I felt... I wanted to snap. " Y/N rested against the door, and then kayes over. She sighed at the small wind that came from the underside of the door. The runes kit, and she smiled. " I'll be okay Peter. Your soothing to be around. "

The demon saw her hair when his aura started to swirl. It had been pulled in technically he could open the door, and pull her in now. She would be his. He could protect her. But would she be happy? Eventually yes. Not like the other ungrateful snot nosed.kids he'd taken and eaten. He glanced at the pile of bones in the corner. Would she even like him though? He was a killer. An abomination. Fallen from grace. He looked human enough, he had black wings that were feathery and soft, his eyes were a bright purple, and he almost always wore a smirk.when dealing with people. That witch though, Nanna as the kids called her, trapped him behind this stupid fucking door. He plucked a strand, and heard her mutter an ow. He chuckled. " Sorry little one. I could t resist. "

Y/N froze. He spoke! His voice was elegant, sexy, and deep. She turned her head slowly, and was met with a bright purple eye watching her back. His lips formed into a smirk that she could barley see.

" Hi there. You know, I could have just taken you. But, then we'd both be stuck, and that witch would win. " He sighed, and closed his eyes. He exhaled, and sort of smiled. " I can't allow that. "

" I want her gone to. " She whispered. " They're all horrid now. They all act like her. "

He frowned. " Even Little Emmy?"

" Sadly yes. She's the one who acts the most like her. " She continued to speak with the boy on the other side. " Your name isn't Peter is it?"

" No. " He chuckled again. And, again sexily. " No it isn't. Peter is the name of you little stuffed rabbit before the witch took it and burnt it. You have me that name. I suspect I calm you? I shouldn't though. I'm a demon. I eat your kind when I want to. She starves me, so I eat when I can as well. " He answered truthfully.

" What kind of demon?" She asked curiously

" Y/N! I told you to go to bed! I'll drag you there myself!" Nanna screamed. The kids.rushed to the stairs to watch.

The demon snarled softly. " I'll answer more later. If that bitch drops the key, grab it, and unlock the door of you trust me. " He was taking a huge risk, he knew that, but he was betting on her. His collection of her things was all that had kept him sane. Her conversations were funny and intriguing. Hell she say as asked for company with her homework. He'd given her extra light for that one. If she trusted him he would take it. She would be his forever. This house would be painted in the same.red his door was. Blood splattered everywhere.

He let out an ear splitting growl. Just thinking about what that old witch did to her heated him internally. His Y/N didn't deserved that. The old.woman stumbled, and a key slipped out of her pocket. Y/N scrambled to it as he watched. The woman picked up an unused candelabra, and started to cause the poor girl down the hall. Y/N threw tables left and right. The paintings started to bleed from their eyes and around their frames. The walls dripped with enticing blood. But his focused was first and foremost killing that witch.

Y/N slammed the key into the lock, and twisted it. Just as she did, the door flew open. Someone rushed out. She could see his back as he approached Nanna. He has short brown hair, large black wings, clear smooth skin. To be honest he had horns that his hair mostly hid. Fluffy... The muscles rolled as he stretched. " Finally... I've been waiting a long time for this Little Witch. Corrupting souls of children to eat them at a young age. Feeding them to a demon when they won't behave? Oh, and orphaning them to begin with. Tsk tsk..  what a terrible witch you are. "

The woman backed away brandishing her weapon. " You are one to talk. You got trapped. "

" And you grew old. What's wrong? Not enough spirit or blood to keep you young, and beautiful? Hag?" He quirked a brow at her.

" It's hard to live in the human world! No human hold pitty for demons or witches. We are persecuted!"

He stopped, and glanced back at Y/N on the floor now. Her legs had given out. Surprise.registered on her flushed cheeks. Precious. " Pitty is not what we need. " He looked at the witch, and leaned down. " You lost your magic after trapping a demon. A mighty demon. " He knew Y/N could hear him, and he had promised answers. " One of the devil's right hand men. Though, I go by Peter now. " He smirked. " Cut from the same cloth but such a different pattern. Witch, go back to hell. ' he snarled ripping her beating heart from her chest. He lifted it to his lips, and drank what he could before laughing manically, and tossing it up the stairs at some of the kids. " You are no better. All little demons.im the making. Guess you should go for real training so we can see if we can undo her fuck ups. "

He looked back again, and waved his hand down towards the front door as he did. Locking the entire house. " Y/N, come. " He said holding his other hand out to her. She blinked and shook her head. For a moment he thought she said no, and frowned. Yet, she rose unsteadily to her feet, leaning on the wall for support. Ahh... He had forgotten. The witch best her, and he probably surprised her. " Sorry Little One. I forgot. Your Injured. Take your time. "

Truth be told he wanted to see if she was going to come to him or not. Would she really allow him to.hold her for eternity like he wanted? He just knew. He knew she was the one by looking at her. It was a special feeling.

Y/N found her footing. She steadied herself. Peter was waiting. He beckoned her to him with an outstretched hand. Open arms. Love maybe? She really hoped so. The girl had taken a liking to him, and fallen for him years ago. She limped back down the hall, and took his hand slowly. It felt like an eternity had passed. He looked at the kids frozen in fear, the ones desperately trying to open doors or windows.

The first one was at the door. His head came clean off, and blood spattered every other person around. They scrambled, and he laughed. " Humans never learn. You can't escape death. It comes for you no matter what. And, I am coming. " He sang playfully. With Y/N scooped up in his arms he took everyone else's lives. One by one. Blood painted the house. The walls cried happy that the rein of the witch was over.

He sat down eventually on a couch, and sat her on his lap. " Y/N?"

" Yes Peter?" She said softly. Hearing her so close send chills up his spine. He loved it. He adored it. Every fiber of his being wanted to do what he was going to do, and he wouldn't regret it.

" Are you afraid of me?"

" No. I'm not. I've talked with you for years. I grew up. With you how could I be afraid?" She asked.

He smiled. " Are you afraid of death?"

" Yes. But not very. I understand I'll eventually go through it myself. " She answered.

He frowned for a moment, and sighed. " I'm going to hate myself for what I have to do... "

" Why?" She asked leaning against him.

" Because my previous Little One. I have to kill you. " He breathed into her hair, placing a soft kiss on the top of her head. " You are of age as well. Over age honestly. I can have you now. You can be mine forever if you agree. "

As he spoke she stared at the mess he'd made. Her abusers. Her tormentors. Dead. Bodies starting to vanish. He turned her head to him. " Don't look. It's okay. '

She smiled. " I'm not scared. Something is wrong with me... I'm excited. Happy. They can't do this to anyone else. "

He smirked, his eyes burning brightly. A purple that burned into her soul. "The witch was training them to be demonic. Part of her reason for existing. She did a shitty job though. Self entitled little shits is what she created. She groomed you to be a sacrifice. To bad. She didn't see your potential. My adorable Little One. I've treasured our visits. Our talks. I longed for the next. Waiting felt like a longer eternity than what I was already living. " He okayed with her hair, and pulled her close. " You came right to me. Intrigued by the might of my aura. Curious about it. And inlet it out for you. The only child to visit me willingly. Clean the painting of my family. Keeping them happy. They speak of you. They wish to meet you. Your little greeting were highlights for them. " He smirked continuously.

" I was more than happy to. " She answered truthfully.

" I'm obsessed with you Y/N. I want you. At this point... From the moment I saw you. It was no longer your choice. " Peter said softly rubbing her back as he cradled her. His nails were sharp each time they slid across her skin, they left a new red mark.

" I know Peter. I'm scared. Will it hurt?" She asked looking up at him.

" Just like falling asleep. I'll make it quick, and painless. You'll slip away, and I'll be there to claim you before someone else does. " He promised. " I will leave my mark on you before I do so. They'll know better than to touch you. " He possessively growled.

She touched his cheek. " Okay. Mark me. Then take me home... I want to leave. "

He blushed, and smiled. " As you wish Y/N. "

It took hours. His little virgin was no longer a virgin, marks littered her body from his nails, yet one stood out. (Whatever you'd like it to be. ) She was exhausted, and sweaty. Her breathing was unsteady as she clung to him in her bed. He left her momentarily to gather his things. He wanted to take them with him. Even if it was a painful reminder of the last year's, they were special. So he kept them.

Peter came back, and sat them down. He sighed softly. He had refiled her I'm every possible manner, and he meant every. They found a lone survivor demon child, and he had her send it to hell herself. If the only reason to further dirty her soul. Disguise the brightness of it. It's purity. Though, it was plenty dirty from falling for him. Watching her as she did as instructed, taking it's physical body's life, and without hesitation... He couldn't resist. Peter took her to her room, and made love to her. So he defiled her body, and mind. His mark on her skin was beautiful. So we're the rest of them from his rough but passionate sex.

He ran his hand up her naked curves, and to her cheeks. " Goodnight Little One. As soon as your asleep... I'll take you home. "

" Okay Peter. I'm ready... " She closed her eyes as he used his magic on her. She would go into a coma at first, and then die. Simply because once she was deep enough into it. He would plunge a knife through her chest.

Y/N was surrounded by images of Peter, of herbst his door. Of him looking at her picture. Everything. Just the good. Then she fell into blackness.

She was alone for a while. Honestly scared. Was he coming for her? Why was she still in this blackness. She'd almost given up, and stopped walking.  She sighed, and held her arms. Her fingers ran down her side, and stopped over her hip. A scar? She looked down to see the mark Peter had left alone with his real name. Carved into her skin forever. As her finger brushed over it she felt chills. A faint urge formed in her throat.

" Call for me Little One. "

She opened her mouth, and yelled, " Malphas, Peter!"

The rustling of wings behind her cause her to turn. " Finally found you, and you finally found my real name. Though I don'timd either." He smirked.

She ran to him, and he caught her with glee. " Hi there. " He chuckled. " I'm sorry you waited so long. Come now. Let's go home. " He cradled her with his wings,and carried her on home to the castle he lived in as the second in command just under the devil himself.

As he opened the doors the prince's were waiting. All lined up to see who he's been destroying hell to find. They all watched with stoic faves until the center stood. " Welcome home Y/N. I hope you'll adjust well. Malphas will help you with your wings, and horns. It'll be painful, but I think he can distract you well enough. He smirked, and she kind of laughed. The airy laugh sent chills through them all, they were visibly shaken.

Malphas smirked. " I told you she was special. And, I'll kill anyone who tried anything. She's mine. " He bowed his head to them. " Excuse me while I get her settled. "

Y/N craned over his shoulder. " Thanks for the welcome! " She waved.
Malphas' grip tightened and she smacked him up the back of the head. " Hush... I'm no afraid of you. Don't growl at me either. " She huffed.

He glared, and hung his head eventually. " Yes yes.. fine. I love you Y/N. "

She blushed softly. " I love you to Peter. Malphas. My demon. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 55 12
Various bandmen x reader oneshots!! Requests closed!!! πŸ’— grammar: fixed! πŸ‘
2.6K 87 12
!! READER'S gender is N/A in all chapters with no said gender !! Just some Undertale and AUs x reader for funsies <3 Cover art by: Temmmry on Pinte...
126K 1.3K 36
Oneshots with males character. Love your fantasy Dreamland with your fav characters, why not? β˜…slow updatesβ˜…
31.5K 495 17
I wanted to make a yandere book, so here it is!!! You can ask for oneshots, friendship oneshots, but there will be no bad words, no inappropriate stu...