š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

one

3.1K 79 4
By -goldengubler

Numb. That's all Vittoria felt.

Her mother was dead.

Her and her twin were staring off into space while chained up to the metal table in front of them.

They were the "trouble children" of the small town they lived in and it was a unspoken rule that they were to not be trusted.

They weren't chained up because they were in trouble, but you never know.

Vincenzo stared at the glass in front of him.

He knew their were other people staring back, but he didn't give off anything.

No sadness. No anger.

No emotions.

That was the rule.

Their mother was loving but she also taught them that this world was cruel.

When in doubt hide your emotions. But never bottle them.

Simple as that.

Vittoria took her eyes off the wall and glanced at the officer who just entered the door.

"So." He sighed with folded hands.

Damn. That was never a good sign.

"We did a slightly complicated DNA check, and it looks like you guys got some family." He smiled.

The twins did not.

"Furthermore," He continued "It looks like your mom said for the custody of you two to go to a certain "Alessandro Ricci". "

"Ring any bells?" He tried.

The twins nodded. They knew who he was.

They just didn't want to go with him.

Or the rest of them.

"So you guys would be okay with living with him." He said perking up.

"Define "okay"." Vittoria snorted.

That flattened the officer, but nonetheless he exited the room and started some paperwork and a very special phone call was being made as they spoke.

"See now," Vincenzo started "Why the hell would they ask, then do it anyway." He asked quite annoyed.

"That's how these things work, baby brother." She grinned.

"You're older by six fucking minutes, you yellow eyed-"

"Don't finish that sentence, someone's coming." Vittoria interrupted his insult as she heard the faint footsteps nearing.

"And my eyes are not yellow you green eyed bastard." She whispered to her fraternal twin in a hurried manor as the door opened.

Meanwhile in Las Vegas, Nevada...

The five brothers sat at a long table and enjoyed the warm and comfortable atmosphere that was provided.

Until that once comfortable atmosphere was broken by a certain question.

"Do you guys ever think of her?" Donovan quietly spoke up.

"Of mom?" Matteo questioned sadly.

"Yeah. Of mom." He confirmed with clouded eyes.

"All the time." Four out of the five brothers spoke together making Ciro instantly stand up.

"I'm not doing this." He said, waking out.

"Ciro-" They tried to call out.

"No!" He said firmly.

"Look. We miss her. That's obvious" He started.

"But can we not talk about her all the damn time?!"

"I can barely fucking sleep without thinking about her, and now I have to fucking listen to you guys mope around about her at family dinner?!" Ciro exclaimed with tears stinging at his blue eyes.

"I loved her. We all did. But for God's sake, I want to move on!" He said passionately before stepping back a little.

He then calmed down and let a breath leave his nose harshly.

"You wanna cope? Fine then cope." He said with his hands up "Just don't do it around me."  He then turned to the stairs.

"I've done enough coping to last me twenty two more years." He said to himself as he opened his bedroom door.

He wasn't mad at his brothers or his mother.

He loved her more than the others did.

And that was saying something.

He distinctly remembered what she told them the light she left.

"Don't mope around about me." A glowing Valeria spoke with tears leaving her brown eyes.

"Live your lives." She said

"I'll be back for you." "All of you."

He was trying to move on.
Not forget but at least put it in the past.

And that was kind of fucking hard to do when all his brothers did were open up old wounds.

He didn't mind talking about the happy times they shared but they always found a way to make shit sad and Ciro's mental health couldn't take it.

He'd had enough.

Alessandro sighed and looked away from the door, but furrowed his brows when his phone rang in his pocket.

"Oh so I can't have my phone at the table but you can?" Emelio sarcastically spoke up.

"I'm the oldest." Alessandro said as he stuck his tongue out and wagged his head.

Answering the phone, Alessandro situated his voice and spoke into the box,

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Alessandro Ricci?"

"This is he." He spoke calmly but soon followed up with a "Who's asking?" With his Italian accent coming off strong.

"The Mercton police station." The person spoke again.

(an: random place)

"What can I do for you?" Alessandro asked intrigued as he slapped Matteo's head for throwing peas at Donovan.

"It seems there are two fraternal twins in our custody that match loosely to your DNA."

Alessandro chocked on plain air.

"M-My DNA?" He said making making Emelio look up.

"You had a kid?!" He whispered.

"You man-whore!" Matteo followed up.

Donovan punched his shoulder.

"We don't whore-shame in this household young man!" He reprimanded.

"I'm older than you." Matteo said bluntly.

Donovan just scoffed before turning back to Alessandro.

"Not to worry sir, they are not your children, but they are your adoptive mothers children."

"That's why I said loosely." They spoke nervously.

Alessandro froze.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but Mrs. Ricci perished earlier this week and her children are threatened with going to juvie or foster care."

Alessandro ignored the searing pain sent through his chest and focused on the matter at hand.

"Why would they be going to juvie?" Alessandro finally questioned .

"They've . . . done some things to say the least."

"But would you be willing to take  custody? It seems as though Mrs. Ricci listed you as her first choice once you were of age." he questioned again.

Alessandro swallowed hardly and signed his certificate.

"Yes, I would like to take custody."

"Well kids." The officer said as he practically skipped through the doors. "You've got yourselves a new guardian." He said happily.

"Yippie!" They both said in mock enthusiasm and twirled their fingers the best they could (as they were cuffed).

————————————————————————

what's y'all favorite movie rn??
i love any hp movie and i rewatch the perks of being a wallflower religiously.
vote, comment, and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 5.6K 30
š—Ŗš—”š—„š—”š—œš—”š—š š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž š—”š—˜š—˜š——š—¦ š— š—”š—š—¢š—„ š—˜š——š—œš—§š—œš—”š—š. š—œš—§š—¦ š—” š—Ÿš—¢š—§ š—¢š—™ š—¦š—§š—Øš—™š—™ š—¬š—¢š—Ø š—£š—„š—¢š—•š—”š—•š—Ÿš—¬ š—”š—¢š—§ š—Ÿš—œš—žš—˜ š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—œ...
41.4K 743 27
ā (š—®š—±š—·.) š— š˜†š˜€š˜š—²š—暝—¶š—¼š˜‚š˜€ š—®š—»š—± š—˜š—»š˜š—暝—®š—»š—°š—¶š—»š—“; š—•š—²š˜†š—¼š—»š—± š—¼š—暝—±š—¶š—»š—®š—暝˜† š˜‚š—»š—±š—²š—暝˜€š˜š—®š—»š—±š—¶š—»š—“ āž š—•š—¼š—¼š—ø š—¼š—»š—² š—¶š—» š˜š—µš—²...
517 44 17
š‘Ø š’ˆš’Šš’“š’ š’˜š’‰š’ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’Šš’š’•š’ š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’‡š’‚š’Žš’Šš’š’š, š’•š’‰š’† š‘°š’•š’‚š’š’Šš’‚š’ š‘“š’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’–š’š’Šš’’š’–š’†. š‘ŗš’‰š’† š’‰š’‚š’…...
85.4K 803 19
"šˆšŸ š²šØš® š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š¤š§šØš° š°š”ššš­ šš š¦ššš§'š¬ š„š¢š¤šž, š­ššš¤šž šš š šØšØš š„šØšØš¤ ššš­ š”šØš° š”šž š­š«šžššš­š¬ š”š¢š¬ š¢š§šŸšžš«š¢šØ...