Siblings

By Hjc0703

[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one w... More

Description/aesthetics
Author's note
1- Mistakes.
2- The dinner.
3- Cat.
4- Civil.
5- Deal.
6- William.
7- Therapist.
8- Bandage.
9- Breakfast.
10- Adaline and Demitri.
11- Fair.
12- Sleepover.
13- Basketball.
Not a chapter.
14- Wrist.
15- Gwen.
16- Ball.
17- Fight.
18- Feds.
19- Italy.
21- Unknown.
22- Birthday.
23- Belated Birthday.
24- Uh oh.
25- Cookies.
26- Birthday party.
27- Back in town.
28- Drunk.
29- Pockets hurt.
30- Park.
31- Malcolm.
32- Cousins.
33- Opening up.
34- Trouble at the ball.
35- Selfish.
36- Mafia.
37- Talk.
38- Milkshakes.
39- Alec.
40- Races.
41- Gym.
42- Talking about the past.
43-Intruders.
44-Nightmare.
45-Missing.
46-Wound.
47- Hospital.
48- Funeral.
49-Going home.
50-Beautiful.
Epilogue.

20- Damien.

11.8K 408 71
By Hjc0703

A few months later...

"Prêt?" I yell through the house. Footsteps came running down the stairs. (Ready?)

"Prêt maman!" Demitri says, happily. (Ready mom!)

"Où est ta soeur?" I ask in french. He shrugs. Another pair of footsteps came down the stairs and she stood next to Demitri. (Where's your sister?)

"Ici maman." I nod. (Right here mom.)

"Grand-mère nous attendra à l'aéroport." I remind them. (Grandma will meet us at the airport.)

"Combien de temps restons-nous?" Adaline asks, curious.

"Je ne sais pas." I say, frowning. Their smiles grew. I shake my head and laugh. (I don't know.)

"J'ai hâte Adaline!" Demitri says, excitedly. I smile. (I can't wait Adaline.)

"Allons voir grand-mère." I say, grabbing the bags. They grab their little suitcases and walk out the door with the two dogs. (Let's go see grandma.)

May be wondering what's new in my life. Well, I moved to Italy. I'm with my kids every single day. They're happy that they get to see me every single day. I gotta admit, it helped me with my mental state. Sure, some days may be bad but at least I still try. I skype with my therapist every single week. Usually when Adaline is down for a nap and when Demitri is having a down time. That just means he's on the couch watching a movie or something like that.

I turned 17 a few days ago. I didn't celebrate. I didn't want to. I didn't care for it. It was just another day for me.

My mafia is thriving. After the FBI had heat on us, we went underground. Never came up since. Soon though. Just a few more weeks.

We go back to the states every month. To spend time with Bethany and Gwen. They are best buds. We split the time with them.

I'm teaching the kids different languages. French being one of them. I wanted them to have different skill sets. I won't teach them something that they didn't want to learn. If they want to learn something, I will teach them.

Damien's pov (The day after she left)

I looked at the car, frowning. It was one of mine. I wanted to redo it.

"Yo Damien!" Someone says, coming into the garage. I look at them. "People are asking for you. Didn't give me a name though."

"They sketchy lookin'?" I ask, standing up. He shrugs.

"Depends. Get them gone. They're scarring off customers." He mumbles. I walked to the front and saw a couple people by the front desks.

"Need something from me?" I ask, confused. They looked at me.

"You Damien?" The one asks, tilting their head.

"In the flesh. Y'all need something?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"We gotta talk." The other says, looking around. I sigh.

"Follow me." I walk back to my office. I go in and lean against a desk. They came in and stared at me. "You guys need something? A car fixed?"

"You made her leave." The one says, coldly.

"What? Who?" I ask, confused.

"Maeve. You fucking made her leave. She always said she would, but we didn't think she would. We knew she was going to leave when she turned 17 but you fucked it all up." The one other gritted out. I tensed up.

"Maeve left?"

"Because of you. Did you know she put up with your bullshit because she wanted to be around Angel. Every single event that Angel had, she went. Stayed in the shadows but she went. She didn't want you guys in the media presence. Kept you guys a secret because she knew the world was harsh."

"She didn't go to the fair though." I gritted out.

"Because she had her own event. She wanted you guys to go. Was her first event she held. Cried her eyes out when she found out about the fair. She wanted you guys to be there for her. You know what she did? She put herself in your shoes and chose Angel. She knew how much Angel wanted a scholarship. She tried. Every single day but I guess she snapped."

"She didn't invite us though!"

"Because she wanted you guys to go to Angel's damn fair. Maeve didn't want to be selfish. Like you are." Someone gasped behind them. We all looked and saw all the siblings. "Looky, the rest of the siblings. We were just-"

"Maeve left?" Angel asked, with tears building up in her eyes. The two guys looked at each other then at her.

"Yeah. She did."

"Why didn't she invite us to her event?" She asks, softly.

"Because she didn't want you guys to pick her over you. If Maeve held another gala, she would've invited you guys. Probably. Probably not." Everybody tensed up.

"B-But she said she went out of town."

"She lied. So what? Damien lies all the time. Saying 'she's busy with work' or 'oh, she's not coming' even if he didn't even tell her the plans you're doing. It's fine. She stopped caring. What did she say?"

"Boys, stop." Lucian says, coming into the room. They look at him.

"But-"

"Now." He grits out. They both nod and shut up. We look at him.

"Lucian."

"Don't." He glared at me. I lowered my eyes. He looked at Angel. He smiled.

"Is-Is she really gone?" He nods.

"Yeah. She is." He dug through his pocket and took something out. He handed it to her. "She wanted you to have this. Spend however you want."

"A credit card? How much is on it?" He shrugs.

"Don't know. Let's see, she split it into four people. You, fucking Damien, then two other people. Probably a couple mill on it. I know the other two have more money considering they are more important to her. Not saying you aren't. I'm just saying they have more money." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"But who are they?"

"People that don't concern you. If she wants you guys to know who they are, she'll tell you. It's not my business to share." She nods.

"Will she come back?"

"For you? Maybe. For the rest of you, fuck no. She's long gone. Left last night." I tensed up and so did the other people. Angel looked at us confused. "Oh right, she left right after you guys stopped talking shit about her. Gotta admit Damien, I'm surprised she didn't fall back into her habits. I mean, with her seeing her boyfriend dying in front of her and now this, gotta admit, I'm surprised."

"She told me about him." Julian says, softly. Lucian tensed up and looked at him.

"She told you about the broken ribs she suffered?" He shakes his head. "Did she tell you that these people didn't visit her in the hospital? That fucked her up the most." I averted my eyes.

"I-I didn't know she was in the hospital." Angel said, her voice cracking. This made him laugh.

"Oh this keeps getting better and better. That's because Damien didn't say anything. It's fine. He thought she was faking it once again, right?" He asks, looking at me. I didn't meet his eye contact. "Right. She doesn't fake things. I mean, she fakes a smile or a laugh but that's mostly it."

"Why didn't she tell us?" He looked at them.

"Once you suffer a lot of abuse, you start hiding things. Just know, you kids are lucky. You guys didn't get broken bones or anything like that."

"We got beat." I grit out, looking at him. He looked at me.

"You had your head kicked in too? Or broken bones?" I shake my head. "Didn't think so. Your sister took more of the hits because she wanted a good childhood for you guys. I gotta admit, you guys got it. Had a loving home with food. Yeah, sometimes you got beat but that's sometimes."

It became quiet between us. Angel had tears streaming down her face.

"Let's go." Lucian grumbled out. He looked at me and handed me a credit card. "Like I said, use it. You'll hurt her feelings more by not. See you around, Angel. Good luck in school." With that, they left.

I know you guys wanted his chapter so I shall receive. How was it? It may be a little confusing but this was right after she left. Like the next day.

Anyway, have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her New Life By Mal

Teen Fiction

1.7M 36.4K 50
For as long as she can remember, Hailie lived with her mom and stepfather because; as her mom says "he left us to rot." So she always knew Her father...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
116 6 9
It was never clearly abuse but it was never clearly not either. --------------------------- Water cascaded over my back as I hid in the shower. I...
448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...