BTS oneshots

By btss_imagines

°•\\fluffity fluff//•° More

Soulmate (KTH)
Fight (JHS)
The cat (MYG)
Black Coffee
Baby (JHS)

Soft (KTH)

2 0 0
By btss_imagines

"Don't you dare look at him with those goo goo eyes!" Sana, the popular girl said tripping the new girl making her fall hard and wince in pain. "You deserve it bitch! Don't ever dare go near Taehyung! He's mine" She growled and made her way out followed by her minions. Jimin, who witnessed the whole scene and was used to it made his way to tell Taehyung. Because apparently it was the new girl who was bullied for looking at Taehyung. But even Jimin could see the pure adoration in her eyes. The way she looked at Taehyung was too pure and natural and not one of those stares from the other girls who probably just wanted him in bed.

Kim Taehyung, also known as the cold guy of the institution. But he was never like this. It all happened when his best friend slash girlfriend moved to another country. "Yah Tae~ Sana bullied the new girl for looking at you" Jimin came and sat next to his other friends, the bangtan. The rest of the 5 except Taehyung and Yoongi were outgoing and loud. Yoongi was a reserved person and mostly asleep so let the baby sleep. "Keep it low Park. Let me sleep" "hyung, you literally woke up an hour ago" Jungkook stated earning a small nod from the said. "Sana needs to stop. Taehyung doesn't even like her." "Why ain't I surprised?" "Is it any new Jimin?" Taehyung asked making his hyung keep quite. "Yes it is! Cause this girl, the way she was looking at you got me. Like- she was looking at you with the utmost adoration and pure love in her eyes. It wasn't similar to those other stares you get. I bet even Sana won't look at you that way. She was just looking at you as a child looking at the ball he lost a few days back. Trust me Tae" Taehyung felt something by the way Jimin narrated it.

"Do you perhaps know her name" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin with his doe eyes, praying to hear the only name he wanted to listen. and that's what he heard. "Y/N" His shiny brown orbs widened before getting up abruptly. "I-I got some w-work- Bye guys!" He shouted running to find y/n. "Umm guys- Tae's acting sus" "Let him be Jimin. Maybe he really got some work" Namjoon said making the younger sulk in his chair.

Y/N's POV
"He's mine" I said mocking the bitch's tone. My foot he's mine. You'll regret doing this you bitch! I cursed under my breath slowly stumbling towards the clinic. What a great start of the day. I only transferred here to meet my baby and can't even look at him! I was almost going to fall when a strong pair of arms held my waist tightly preventing me from falling. "Ayy babe! I know you love to fall but I'd want you to only fall in love with me, nothing else!" I blushed and looked at the owner just knowing who it is. My Taehyung. I hit his chest lightly. "your obsessive chick did that" "She does that to every girl. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING!?" He whisper shouted. " I wanted to surprise you. But it's ruined" I said pouting. He pecked my cheek making heat rush to them. "It's okay baby"

"OPPA! Why are you helping her!?" The annoying voice said making us both roll our eyes. "Enough of your shit Sana. Stop bullying people. I don't love you. I never did. I'm helping her cause you hurt her" I was kinda taken aback but sure he has some reason. Not to brag but we had a healthy relationship. And the way we were apart for 11 years but still had the effect on each other was mesmerizing. Our bond was hugely based on trust and understanding. Love was secondary. Mainly because we used to be best friends even before we started dating. "B-but Oppa-" "Shut it Sana. Don't ever bully her nor any other girl" Taehyung said while gently dragging me towards the clinic making sure I don't hurt myself. Once we reached there he started treating my wounds while I took my time staring at him after so long.

"Staring is rude baby" He said still dressing the wounds. The smirk was visible in his voice. "Not when the thing or person you're staring at is yours" He slightly blushed by the compliment but still decided to keep cool making me giggle. "How are you positive I'm still yours" "You forgot I'm your best friend and your girlfriend and the person who can easily read your eyes bear" He chuckled making me adore his box smile; one which I missed in the past 11 years. "How come you came back" "I ran away" His smile suddenly faded away. "I knew appa made a wrong decision. I told him not to trust them after what they did to eomma and appa [mr. And Mrs. Kwon]." "Tae, appa [Mr. Kim] did what was best for me at the time. It was me who agreed even tho I had a choice. I knew they were the ones who killed my parents but I didn't knew the company was on my name and so they wanted it for themselves. When I turned 18 they tried many things to make me surrender but I was stubborn. So they started harassing me. But I was successful to run away. The only thing that kept me alive through these years was the thought that One day I'll meet you. I missed you Taebear" "I missed you too Cuddles." He said wiping my tears.

"babe, We have to keep our relationship a secret because I can't see the girls bullying you y/n-ah!" "I understand Tae" "You're living with me in my apartment. I won't take no as an answer" "I would've thrown away any girl or boy staying there anyway. I'm selfish when it comes to sharing you" "I love possessive y/n more." "Nah you love every y/n" "facts" we both giggled before he made his way to the class and I to the principal's office. "Oh my! Y/N-ah! I missed you baby" "I missed you too aunt Min. I ran away" "took you long enough" Ah yes the principal is my mom's sister. "Aunt~ could you assign Ta-" "Taehyung to guide you? I wasn't even going to think about any other person for that." she said before giggling making me blush. She guided me to the classroom.

"Attention class! This is your new classmate. Introduce yourself ms. Kwon." "Hello! I'm Kwon y/n. Hope you'll take good care of me!" I said and bowed. "KIm Taehyung!" Aunt called making him raise his head abruptly. I suppressed the urge to giggle. "Yes ma'am!" "I'm assigning you to take care of y/n" Everyone gasped. Taehyung was too cold to assign a new bee. But I knew he was probably jumping in the inside. "Yes ma'am" He said making everyone gasp again. I saw how his friend looked at him weirdly.

LUNCH BREAK
"how did ya agree so quickly?" Jimin asked Taehyung as we three casually trailed towards the cafeteria. "shush shorty" He said in a calm tone making me giggle knowing how hard he was trying not to burst. Jimin looked at me weirdly........ And so did all his other 5 friends once we reached their table. I bowed to them. "Isn't she the new girl?" "she is! Y/n This is Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung. They both share same classes. That's Yoongi hyung and Seokjin hyung! And he is Jungkook!" They greeted me back after Jimin introduced me. "I told you all Tae's being sus. Today ms. Nam told him to guide y/n and he agreed!" The others gasped too making me and tae sigh. For different reasons. "Shut it shorty." "How did you manage to ask ms. Nam to assign Taehyung?" Yoongi asked to which I just shrugged my shoulders. "well, welcome to the group beautiful" Hoseok said making me blush by the nickname but I could just feel the jealousy radiating from Tae.

After the classes ended, we both skipped to Tae's apartment. The whole night we talked about how my foster parents treated me. The night went by quickly as I felt my eyes closing as we watched a movie. Tae must've noticed it so he motioned me to lie down on his lap. I missed this so I did. Softly smiling I drifted to sleep.

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung peeked at the girl sleeping peacefully in his lap. He missed her more than anything. He missed seeing her everyday, hugging her, pulling her in his embrace, kissing her forehead, cheeks, eyes and her soft lips. He missed calling her baby, cuddles and every cringe nickname he gave her. Even tho she said she hate them but who could lie? He missed calling her 'mine' and having her all by himself. He missed every bit of her. He never got into any relationship, just waiting for her and he was positive that even y/n did that. That was the power of love. He leaned in and kissed her nose softly before getting up, making sure not to wake her up. He then carried her to his room, now their, and laid her down on the mattress and joined in. He spooned Y/n like a baby and held her close to him, making sure no one drags her away from him anymore.

THE NEXT MORNING

The 6 boys rang the bell and knocked several times but having no response decide to use the spare key to Taehyung's apartment. They all walked in and plopped themselves on the couch calling for Taehyung. The baby adults didn't know they were gonna get some tea. On the other hand panic rushed to Taehyung once he heard his hyungs and Jungkook. "FUCK!" He looked at y/n who was still sleeping. He slightly kissed her forehead and went outside to greet his hyungs. He walked slowly and awkwardly as he knew they'd react hilariously to his PJ's, which y/n had forced him to wear because she 'wanted to live the past'

The moment the other 6 saw their best friend in TATA PJ's their eyes went wide and they started laughing out loud. Taehyung panicked. 'they'd wake cuddles up' "W-when did you b-become so so-soft" Jimin said in between laughs. The whole apartment was filled with the laughs from the 6 boys but it abruptly died down when they heard a groan; a female groan. "WTF TAEHYUNG!?" "Have you been sleeping with girls!?" "Are you in a relationship!?" They started bombarding him with questions which made him panic more. Lastly he reached his panicking peak when Jungkook got up and walked towards his room. "Y-yah- wait!" "Nah uh Tae~ You ain't going away with this." Jimin said grabbing Taehyung in a neck lock and motioning to Jungkook to go ahead. One..... two.... three...... four..... five.... "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" A female and a male voice was heard making Hoseok and Jimin scream too which in turn made Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi let out a sigh and Taehyung to face palm. Jungkook came running dragging the girl with him. "HYUNGS! IT'S Y/N!!!!" The boys let out a gasp with wide eyes. Y/n got really nervous and swiftly hid behind Taehyung causing the others to awe at the sight of their friend protecting y/n. "Wait wait. I agree you're cute but what the actual fuck!?" "Exactly. Didn't she come jut like yesterday.... I mean how?" "I TOLD YOU TAE'S SUS!" "Stop screaming Park" "Yah hyung! Focus." Yoongi sighed and nodded. "Don't change the subject. Yah Kwon Y/n even tho you came yesterday, that doesn't mean I can't scold you. I'm still the eldest." "And oldest" "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" The others giggled. "SO! What you doing here?" Namjoon asked y/n softly. The only one who did that. Everyone else were in hyper mode; except the dumpling. "I-I" she couldn't speak. She couldn't blurt out without Taehyung approving it. Taehyung sensed her uneasiness and sighed. "We're dating" The banana milk Jungkook stole from the fridge dropped down from his hands. Namjoon almost tripped in the air. Jimin fell off from the chair and Hoseok was dumbstruck. Seokjin was malfunctioning and Yoongi was as surprised as a cat who just watched his owner trip on the plain floor. (Cat persons can relateㅠ_ㅠ) Taehyung and y/n just stood there looking at the boys. Y/n silently tugged on Tae's Pj's making him look at her carefully. "Yes baby?" "would they accept me??" Y/n asked rather conflicted with herself. Taehyung widened his eyes and swiftly turned towards her cupping her cheeks. "Cuddles~ do you still have insecurities?" "Umm-" "Don't. You have me now. You're beautiful inside out and I won't trade you for anything. You know that right?" Y/n softly nodded making Taehyung giggle as he planted a soft kiss on y/n's nose and bopped it later making her blush and hug him tightly making him giggle more.

Meanwhile the 6 boys were looking at both of them in awe and a shocked expression displayed on their face. Soon Yoongi cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. "since when?" Taehyung fiddled with his hands making Jimin gasp dramatically. "I'M OFFICIALY YOUR FOLLOWER KWON Y/N!" He said dramatically as she was the only person who ever made him soft. "Since when!?" "We used to be best friends then we started dating. It's been 11 years since I left this place and now I'm back!" This time y/n explained making them nod. "That explains why he's soft" Namjoon said as she agreed. "Also why he didn't accept any proposal" Seokjin said with an amused smile. The next few hours went by in the couple telling them their childhood stories and their love story. "I'll cook!" Seokjin said. "Can I help oppa?" "Sure y/niee" As y/n and Seokjin went in the kitchen the rest continued rambling about stuffs. It was rather first time the boys were hearing Taehyung whine like a 5 year old but y/n was most familiar with this Tae more than the cold Taehyung.

"Hey y/niee" "Yes oppa" "Thanks for coming back." y/n's doe eyes slightly widened. "Was he that bad?" She asked fazed about the cold Taehyung. Seokjin chuckled. "Too much" Just then the door bell rang making both of them furrow their brows. "Was someone else supposed to come" "Ani, he never calls anyone. No one knows he lives here other than us and-" "APPA! EOMMA!" "His parents" Seokjin chuckled but he looked towards y/n just to find her already wide eyes even more wide and glistening with tears" Meanwhile Taehyung opened the door to be met by his parents. His eyes widened and so did theirs: watching him in his TATA PJ. "APPA! EOMMA!" He squealed just like the old Tae and hugged them both making them widen their eyes even more. They hugged him back. "OMG TAE!" His mom squealed and started tearing up. "What happened? What made you change back to the older Tae?" His father asked making him flash his box smile. "WHY DID I NEVER KNEW TAE HAS A BOX SMILE!?" "HE'S SO CUTE" "I WANNA HUG Y/N SO BADLY" "EXACTLY!" The boys continued rambling but the Kim's were beyond shocked. "Y/N!?" "EOMMA APPA!" Y/n squealed on cue and ran up to them, she directly jumped on Mr. Kim making him go back with the impact but soon as she hugged him like a koala he chuckled and patted her had. The boys watched with wide eyes as they so how close y/n was with the Kim family. "Yah pie~ I know you missed me, but I'm getting old you know?" Taehyung's father said chuckling making y/n get down and flash a smile. "Yah~ see you don't even miss me. You just hugged him" His mom said making y/n gasp as she quickly tackled her in a tight bear hug. "I missed you soo much. Like soooo soooo much." She said making the Kim's crack in fits of giggles.

Soon everyone was settled on the couch as Jin and y/n served the food they prepared. After a while of random talking Mr. Kim said, "Oh Y/n, how come you came here all of a sudden?" Y/n felt her breath hitched as her eyes glistened with water. Taehyung saw it and pulled her on his lap and securely put his arms around her waist.. "She ran away from them"He said making his mom gasp and she flew her hand on her mouth. His dad, however, was encircled with guilt. Y/n saw his face and shaked her head. "No appa~ I've been telling this to Bear from last night but he isn't listening. But it's not your mistake. I was given a choice, yet I chose them even tho knowing they killed my parents. If someone is to be blamed, it's neither you, nor me. It was the time. We know it wasn't either of our mistake. Don't pull it upon yourself. OKAY! LET'S DROP THIS TOPIC RIGHT HERE!?" she yelled making then nod knowing they won't win against her.

"Why did you hid that she is your girlfriend from us in school?" Hoseok asked making the boys look at him curiously. "I didn't want y/n to be the topic of gossip on her first day. Sana already ruined it for her." Tae said sighing. "....But I'm making sure everyone know she has always been mine and will remain mine. I'll make sure no one will touch her and no one will talk bad about her. And I'm doing that tomorrow" He said nuzzling in y/n's neck who was still on his  lap. She smiled and stroked his hair. Everyone looked at the couple in awe. Who knew, the girl could make the younger soft like cotton in less than 24 hours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...