Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part 24•

1.8K 137 72
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Oberoi mansion.

Hall

Silence engulfed throughout the mansion. A deadly silence.

Soft slow sounds of weeping and sniffing, whimpering mixed with the angry aggressive groans. Followed by some painful voices.

The mansion which seemed to be perfect till T was pathetic now. The hall which always luminated glow, brightness, happiness, today it was derived from all these.

The sofas misplaced, cushions misplaced, some on floor some teared off. The vases broken, broken pieces scatered on floor here and there. The interior of the Oberois mansion in short was damaged.

The tables, unique pieces, show pieces destroyed into small pieces. The condition of things in mansion was far better than the members of it.

Some of servants and bodyguards were injured, shot, dead, lying unconscious. Blood spots here and there. Fowl smell across the room.

Among where the family sat shocked, clueless, dreadful, shedding silent tears.
The karma is paying off slow and steady but in an unexpected way.

Family standing in corner of room, weeping silently, scared, shedding tears, guilty, shivering in fear all the time.

Tej and shakti staring at front, scared, shocked, not in senses, with what just happened, they weren't even able to do anything.

Pinky, jhanvi, rivya shivering in fear, weeping silently, hugging onto each other for strength.

Dadi not in senses, blabbering continuously, in middle of hug, taken care by ladies, to stop her from crying, shouting, shivering.
Being elder, this wasn't what she was expecting in this old age of her.

Next,

The three soul

The three soul were slumped down on floor. One of them near the gate, the other two in middle of hallway.

Three of them just staring at the door,with blurry vision wishing this all to be a dreadful nightmare. Just a dream.

But alas!

It isn't dream, it's the truth. The present.

The person sitting near the gate, looking at the front, absentmindedly, the flashes of some time ago playing in back of head. Making shiver run through spine. The screams, the weeps, the sounds, ringing in ear continuously.

But even after this, not a single yelp or tear came out. Slumped down on floor, weak form, glassy, teary, angry eyes. Just staring at door, wishing for person to come back. All safe and fine.

Getting up, making the family come out of trance, questioning eyes, the person made the way carefully, through the damaged room into the room. Not before telling family to freshen up and rest.

Looking at the person all cold, silent, masking emotions, being the great wall again for them. Risking themselves again and again.
Family was engulfed with guilt.
Not that they didn't try anything, but were futile.
Maybe not equal to the intensity of situation.

All of them made their way towards their room, carefully, to refresh, to come up with some new ideas.

The person entered the shivika room. Standing in front of the mirror the flashes began showing up in the back of head.
.
.
.
Dragged away, like a lifeless................
.
Pinky fingers separated......
.
Pleadings of family ringing.................
.
Unbearable weeps, hiss............
.
Picking up the person, chockin nearly to death..........
.
Thrashes, kicks........
.
Slumped down
.
Shivayyyyyy........
.
Shot
.
Anikaaaaa.........
.
You won't do anything such.........
.
I will give all proofs........
.
No don't please, don't do this.........
.
I will take my revenge by killing.......
.
Noo..
.
Struggling in hold......
.
Punches.....
.
.
.
.
And many more............

Any guesses who the person was.........?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In shivika room,

Infront of the mirror,
The person takes the hold of the chair, slaming it hard into the glass, breakig the mirror, glass wall, and all possible things.

Slumping down on bed, weak, messed up, crying, damages the bed, in anger, but again slumps down weak, not able to do anything to save love.

Getting hold of their picture, present on the side table, clutching it near the chest the person let's out a loud wail.

Shivayyyyyy.............

( So who guessed it right.......)

Anika : shivay
Crying, hiccuping, messed up state, red pluffy eyes.
Her state miserable, hairs all messed up, forehead and arms having bruises.

Anika: kyun shivay, why, everytime we think it's all going good, something bad happens. Why only with us.

She cries pulling her legs closer. Closing her eyes, resting her head on knees, she goes into flashback:

As soon as shivay and Khana leave from mansion.

Some muscular-tall people with a formal black uniform, with guns, black shades on, enters the oberoi mansion forcefully. By the look they seemed to be martial art practicers.

Beating up all the bodyguards on the way sending some of them to heaven and making some injured. They enters oberoi hall forcefully.

Entering the hall, clutching two bodyguards by neck on the either side. Pushing them infront of the family, making bodyguard stumble and fall down unconscious.

Making the way for others to join, soon instead of two it was about 20-30 people's surrounding Oberois from all sides.

Pointing the guns at the family, in steady position, and making the way for their boss to enter.

Looking at the situation,

Tej shakti om and Rudra come forward aggressively anger depicting all the while. Though to deal with them but were interrupted by ladies nodding a no. Scared.

They knew, 4 can't handle all this armed people alone. Hence they surrouded the ladies of family.

The family started to throw things at their direction, to harm them. Though some of them were tackled for time being. But not all.

Ladies started to pick up nearby things aiming at the head knocking them off. Beating the pulp out of them. Knocking them off.

Whereas the men's were busy handling some of them 
,punches,kicks,head knocks. Knocking out their senses.

After a while successfully knocking atleast half of the crowd. The mansion was all messed up.

The surrounding totally messed up, broken pieces, everybody panting heavily.

Some of the men's were rolling here and there in pain, rest helping them to come into their senses. And some still keeping eye and captivity on Oberois.

Shivay and Khana enters panicking running and stands still looking around the mansion, disaster. Shocked he enters the house.

Glancing towards the family, he comes across,

All of them panting heavily, injured. Guns fallen here and there, some of the men unconscious. His bodyguards unconscious, those men whimpering here and there in pain but still some men holding his family on gun point.

He regretted leaving them alone.

This was a damn plan.

A well pre-planned plan.

As soon as Khana informed, veer was tracked near the oberoi mansion. It shoot panick and worry in shivay. And on the top bua was discharged and nowhere to be found, with help of her son. Obviously.

He wanted to encounter veer before he reaches oberois. And thus started the process for it.

But alas!

He reached.

And like a monster that veer is, as he always does, he again attacked behind his back. Bloody back stabber.

As they were standing a bit near the door step after entering. Someone placed a hand on shivay shoulder from behind.

In reflex, he turned behind to attack the person, assuming it to be veer. But was interrupted with a double strong force on his face, making him bleed and stumble backwards to be held by khana.

Anika : shivay
She is in reflex was about to move towards him. But is held in hold of veer men.

No it was veer, but beside his mom. Who placed her hand on his shoulder. Being Injured, burnt, limping she still had the audacity to attack them.

Shivay, standing on his feets, turning to them, gritting his teeths, anger dropping from his eyes.

Shivay: ask your men to leave anika. He said gritting is teeth, anger bursting from within watching anika struggling to get out of the hold.

As soon as veer signed, they released anika. As she was about to come to shivay, but is interupted by veer.

Veer : oh no, stay there, stay there.
To his men : see that none of this comes out. He asks his men to surround and keep them in captivity.

Bua comes in front,crossing across shivay : kya hua, shocked Haan?

Bua: am back to take my revenge. And I would make sure to complete it this time. She says smirking, eyeing towards shivika both. Making veer smile.

Veer silently encounters Khana, hitting him on his nerves on neck making him go unconscious, seeing shivay all alert and panicked about his family.

Veer comes and stand exact behind shivay, making shivay sense and looks behind to see veer standing smirking.

He sees veer signing something to two of his men. He glances veer, and is shocked to death to see anika and dadi on gunpoint.

The two men bring anika and dadi, away from family when family try to save them. Pressing the gun more into both of them. Scaring everybody present there.

Shivay : no, No don't please, don't do this, leave them I said. He screams. While being chocked.

Anika though tries to come out of hold but let's go when veer chockes shivay more making him breathless. But when anika stops trying veer losen his hold on shivay still lightly chocking him.

Anika and dadi obey the men, scared with shivering voice calls out for shivay.

Shivay blood turns cold seeing them on gunpoint. No nothing can happen to them. Not atleast till he is alive. He tries to come out of veer hold. But is unsuccessful. Have to keep in mind, veer is more powerful than shivay, in case of strength.

He tries to release himself and is successful but before he can come forward to save them, he is held back by veer through the neck. Chocking him, delivering punches on him, making him go all futile and weak.

Veer let's go shivay after delivering some punches on him, all the while family trying to come out of hold but not able to do so cause of anika and dadi.

Shivay stumbles forward but is held by his hands from back. His eyes blurry, bleeding nose and lips corner, stumbling from time to time, not able to stand throughout but held from behind by veer.

Veer forcefully makes shivay look up to come across bua clutching anika hairs tightly. Making shivay blood boil.

Shivay : I said leave anika and dadi
he says in pure anger trying his hardest to get out of veer hold. But alas

Bua listening to shivay interruption everytime, fed up asks veer : agar isne kuch kiya na uch neech, shot anika daaton daaton mein.
Making shivay go all numb.

Aur tum, she says to anika pulling her hairs backward making anika yelp in pain.

Bua : I will take revenge by killing you. Due to you my son went to jail, he had to suffer because of you.

Now, I want the proofs.
I want the proofs, proofs of being me guilty. Every proof. Each and every proof. Otherwise your dadi I mean my mummy ji............signing up,
touching dadi feet to take blessing.
Making dadi step back, in the shame and anger.

Dadi : with full vengeance, gives a hard slap to bua. I am ashamed to be your mother, that you are my daughter.

Bua: oh hold on, when was I your daughter, only that mattered you was your son, and fully reputation. It was never me. Never.
She says emotional but soon it turns into anger till last word.

Making dadi look around but not bua,which made bua smirk. A victory one.

Bua comes to anika, drags her to Shivay who is, looking down, held with support of veer.

Making shivay face up, making him face anika,

bua asks anika : tell him to give proofs of his family being innocent. I want proofs otherwise he is........

Anika shocked scared for shivay, looks at him, all the while with remaining energy he is nodding a no.

Shivay : no anika you won't do anything such. Please..... No anika......
You won't do anything such

He says pleading, not wanting to make anika agree forcefully to give proofs for his life. He knows that, not knows he is cent percent sure, that somewhere bua will make the manipulation with proofs, making a joke out of everybody emotions. No he won't let bua play with feelings of his life. He won't let the murderer of his father (here he means his father-in-law) let roam around freely and with Victory no.

Anika glancing shivay weak form. Share there eyelock. Where no words were needed, just a glance into each other eyes were enough. Nothing is more important to me than you shivay. Not truth not the proofs. Only you. But I don't want this luchi tuchi kk bua to roam out freely and with win too. What shall I do. It was as if her eyes were pleading him to help her out of this situation.

Looking at them staring into each other. Lost in themselves. Veer punches in shivay stomach. Making him fall forward only to be held by anika in instant.

Veer pulls shivay back to him, in strong grip, fighting against anika hold on shivay.

Shivika pinky fingers clutched to each other. Shivay and anika being killed away by veer and bua respectively. Whereas shivika lost in each other eyes strengthening themselves.

Knowing that if these both bought together would finish them to ashes, veer jerks off shivay hand towards himself breaking the pinky hold. Making shivay look at anika teary eyes and vice versa.

Again this time anika was on gun point, near her head and shivay too on gun point through a long distance.

Looking at veer, throwing random punches at shivay, family pleadings to let them both go. But veer and bua didn't budge.

Tej: Okay okay, what you want haa. Property, shares, anything you want. J will give leave them. Please. Leave them. Tej asks pleading, already guilty, kneeling down tired.

Bua smirks but doesn't remove the gun off anika.

Shakti : what you want roop, take everything, property, share, fame, amount anything you want, whatever you say but let go off my children please he says folding his hands infront.

Pinky : look roop, take all Jewellery, amount, property shares, let my children free please. I promise we won't cross your path again. Never but leave my children please

Jhanvi nods frantically, not able to voice out any word out of shock.

Veer then throws shivay on ground near his feet, kicking him in stomach making him yelp in pain. Kicking him continuously  not letting shivay take a chance to get up.

Suddenly Anika screams stopp making everybody shock. Veer steps back after kicking shivay, making shivay glance anika.

Anika comes out of bua hold. Runs to shivay keeping his head on her lap. Caress his hairs, anika mumbles: I will give all proofs. Even my father being innocent. But please spare our lives she says caressing shivay cheeks.

Shivay with hoarse painfully voice : you won't do anything such anika. You won't. Do. Anything such.

Anika : i will do shivay, for you, for me, for our family she says kissing his forehead.

Shivay : no, you won't. Shivay says determined angry at her for listening and coming under bua words. He knows that she is doing this for them. His family. But what about her. Her feelings. Her emotions. Her family. Her justice.. She needs to think about her self too. She doesn't know bua, she cant manipulate it even on anika family rather than his. And the results would be damn shockig and worst.

She won't be able to do anything to me and you anika. You know that. Don't you dare. Don't do this.

Anika makes shivay stand up with support. And moves towards bua
Anika: I will give all the proofs you want OK. Let us go.

Shivay : anikkkaaaaa

Bua : shhhh  quiet. When she doesn't have any issue why do you have Haan?

Shivay : tumhe meri kasam anika . You won't do anything such. You won't make our struggles go waste anika. You can't.

Making anika shock at his words. Making her step backward. She now knows that she can't fall weak infront of bua. No. She has to fight. Fight for them, for the justice, for her father and in no way she is gonna bend down. Shivay for the family is bearing this, can't she just get up and fight for family.

She glances shivay gratefully. Nodding and determined now.

Anika: you are right shivay. I won't give any proof. Not now, not in future. She says determined.

Bua : fine. Good. Very good.

But bua doesn't let shivika go.
Bua: but my son has to take his revenge.

Veer smirks at all. And looks at shivay who is stumbling still standing.

He signs something to his men. They shot towards the shivika direction.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The bullet hits shivay arm, making him stumble backward.

Shivay: aahhhh.....

Holding his arms, painfully. He is grabbed by veer through his shot hand making him yelp in pain which makes him go unconscious in no time. Not being able to bear the bullet pressure.

Anika coming into senses, about what happened just now, runs toward him, stopping in her tracks. shocked, teary eyes.

Anika: shivaaayyyyyyyy...

Family is shocked as they witness, their shivay being shot and them standing, doing nothing. Other than words.

Omru: shivay/ bhaiya they whisper worried and screaming out they push the men and run towards shivay.
But are stopped as now veer points his gun at anika.

They both kneel down, slumped weak and lost.

Veer looks at anika : you may be my possession anika, but my mom is my priority. You have 12 hrs to decide what is your decision anika. Truth or family and love. Ball is in your court now. Tell me the decision soon otherwise he will be........he says signing the action of gone.

Making anika stumble, back she forward her hand towards shivay, in order to hold him. Veer pushes her, being weak, she slumps down too. Lost. Without her shivay.

Her shivay. All injured. His face lost of his glow, his colourful eyes shut down in pain. His cheeks, forehead, hand blessing profusely. He slumped down. This wasn't her shivay. No she is his strength not weakness.

They drag him, by his shoulder, like a lifeless soul. Tracing some blood throughout the way. Soon the men surrounding oberois to leave them all, pushing them on floor.

Living behind the lost souls, slumped down. Weak. That's what the family is without shivay and anika singh oberoi. A lost weak bunch of people.

Soon the deadly silence turned into awful screams and weeping. Making even the wall of mansion shudder. But anika sat through the same. No voice, no tear. Just blank.

........................................................................

Ahhhh, longest of all chapters >3000 words.

Had to rewrite again and again some scenes. And on the top this wattpad, wasn't allowing to publish it. Don't know why it's throwing tantrums.

Leave it.
The next part is updated.
How was the drama?

Liked it?

Many more to come?

What will be anika decision?

Will she be able to save shivay?

What will veer and bua didn't if anika doesn't provide them proofs?

Stay tuned😉

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment guys.

•|THANK YOU|•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 24.3K 65
Have u ever imagined great Business man 'THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI' living in a chawl with middle class people and in a rented house? The two heads o...
139K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
57.8K 2.8K 32
...will Arjun move on and love again? #1 in ariya #1 in etf #2 in riya
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...