Locatlie: The Revelation. (Bo...

By Locatlie

After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they d... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 15

335 23 4
By Locatlie

"No no no" I said laughing as Trevor was tickling me on the couch as we were watching a show called Troya's drag race. Trevor didn't enjoy the show as much and didn't chose this show. But he was switching channels on the tv and I saw it and I wanted to watch it, so he allowed it. Apparently, it had been Rupaul's drag race for a very long time, but Rupaul passed away during a corona virus epidemic. After that Troya, the runner up of season 6 and the winner of all stars 2, took over and it was great to watch. The second judge whom was always there was Ana Johnson-Jefferson, whose music I loved and it was great to see.

"Babeee" He whined as I put my hand in front of his mouth as I wanted to watch it and I stood up as a song by RuPaul came on for the runway and I moved excited as I grabbed my drinks and I then went and sat in front of Trevor and I laid down, forcing him to lay down next to me. He giggled at that as he put his arms around me and his leg over me. "This I do like."

"Shush" I said amused and he giggled as he kissed my neck. "No Trevor. No more sex. We've had enough of it."

"I can never get enough of you" he said and I rolled my eyes at that; we had spent three full days fucking before I decided it was enough. We had also done Anal, which was indeed intense like he had said; and the first time we did it, he came within like a minute. He apologised for that, loads of times, but I didn't mind as much. We watched the runway and then the song '100% pure love' by Ana Johnson was the lip sync song and I cheered at that excited as I moved my butt to the music a bit as I watched these two queens. I knew me moving my butt gave a certain effect on Trevor; I could feel it slowly moving against me.

"Now you're being just plain mean." he said and I laughed at that.

"No, I am now" I said as I moved my butt even more and grabbed his dick between my butt cheeks basically. Well, our no sex streak of three days was broken then as we then fucked. "Ok now I really want to watch Trevor." I said as I put my clothes on again. "This is so much fun."

"Finneee." he said and I giggled as I went and laid back on the couch and he went and laid behind me and put his arms around me and he softly snored in my ears as I looked at that Ana Johnson woman. She was beautiful and had the biggest smile ever. We watched a couple more episodes before I fell asleep too.

The next morning, I woke up and Trevor was giving my arm several kisses. I giggled as I turned around and hugged him tightly, my eyes still closed. "We have to go back to Gotar. Gotta give a certain someone torture 101." He said and I laughed as I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back. "Or we can stay here the whole day?" He said as his hand went to my bum.

"Noooo." I said laughing as I laid on my back and opened my eyes. "We have to go to Gotar."

"Why again?" he said and I rolled onto my stomach and looked into his eyes, him staring back at me.

"Because you need your fix." I said touching his nose.

"What fix? I've got everything I need right here in my bed." He said and I smiled as I gave his shoulder a kiss.

"So, you would give up Gotar and the family trait just to fuck me?" I said and he burst out into laughter. "I know my body can do amazing things, but I also know that my body can't handle pain for shit. You couldn't even do a good nail removal without me fainting" I said and he laughed even louder. His laughter was really the best sound in the world.

"If I was never allowed to set foot in Gotar again, you would be the only reason I'd be ok with that." he said and I frowned looking at him. "With you by my side, forever and just my side, I'd give up everything."

"Everything?" I said with a huge smile. "You'd move to another country, giving up your title as the king, your father, your sisters, your brothers, everything, for me?"

"Yes." He replied looking into my eyes and he was serious.

"You'd give up Gotar and freaking people out and making them shit their pants for me?"

"I would give up everything for you."

"Sex?" I said and he looked at me for a second. "Because if I remember correctly you can't even keep your hands off of me for a week." I said and he smiled.

"I promise to never have sex with anyone but you. You don't count in that equation though." He said and I giggled at that and I leaned down. "I know you don't feel the same way, cause you love Hugo and Will, but for me, you're it." he said and I gave him another peck. His words made my heart beat faster and I gave him another kiss.

"Let's go back to Gotar."

"No." he said as he rolled on top of me now, holding my hands up and I looked at him for a second, a short flash of the other guys tying me up, but this was Trevor, and he would never hurt me. "Let's run away together." he said excited and I burst out into laughter and he laughed as well. "Please."

"Let's run to the shower and then to the helicopter to Gotar." I said and he laughed as we took a shower and then in the helicopter and throughout the whole ride, he was stating how we would live and I knew that he was joking, because he was, but deep down I had this feeling he was serious.

We arrived at the castle in Gotar. "You would give this up, I mean look at this painting Trevor." I said pointing to a random painting. "Or this vase?" I said and I held it and he walked up to me, grabbed it and threw it through the room and I looked into his eyes as he stared back at me.

"Fuck stuff" He said and I then walked into the kitchen area where Will and Hugo were sitting.

"Even these adorable faces." I said grabbing Hugo's face and giving him a peck. "I mean, you would never be able to annoy your brothers, or twist their nipples or try to make William laugh when he's grumpy goose." I said giving William two pecks, one before saying his name, and one after.

"All of it." Trevor said grabbing Hugo's sandwich.

"You could never do that anymore." I said sitting down on William's lap whom gave me another kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, but you can make me this sandwich."

"I can't cook babe. I was locked up for years. I can without hurting myself make eggs. O and I won't make a sandwich. I'm used to a certain standard of living." I said with a huge smile.

"Are you two going to enlighten us what is going on so we can join in?" Hugo said.

"Trevor is thinking about running away with me and leaving everything behind." I said casually and Trevor looked at me.

"Snitch. You've ruined my masterplan. What are you going to do next? Tell them our escape plan?"

"He hired the tattooed fucks to get me out." I said looking at Trevor, and he spit out his drink looking at me. "Too far?"

"A tad." Trevor said with a huge smile "And that turns me on so much."

"Keep your hands to yourself. You get no nights with me for the upcoming days"

"Why not?" Trevor said with a sad face right away. "I just told you I'd give up seeing that constipated face of Hugo whom doesn't understand humour, to be with you, and you don't want to be with me."

"Well, I love Hugo's constipated look and they didn't break the rules."

"You were practically throwing yourself on me babe, I can't say no. That boring asshat and rulebooklicker have some sort of super human control and can handle your butt near them without fucking you into tomorrow, is a flaw in their dick." He said and Hugo spit out some of his drink but I stared at him with some amusement "And you're punishing me for enjoying pure beauty."

"I told you I didn't want to have sex, I attacked Will and Hugo too but they stopped before it got too far. You couldn't even deal with four hours."

"Yes, but you love my rulebreaking side, it's what turns you on, o and my arms and my hair. Seglusa, if I had Hugo's eyes and Will's smile, I'm sure you'd run away with me." He said and I burst out into laughter as Will laughed as well. "So, who are you going to annoy tonight then?" he said.

"Annoy?" I said looking at him with the biggest smile. "Well, that is none of your business, but if you find me so annoying, I think I'm going to do at least four nights with each of them before you get a turn."

"You can't miss me that long."

"I missed you for a month and I handled that pretty well." I said with a huge smile.

"You ripped off my shirt and fucked me before my dick could comprehend what was going on babe. I don't see that as handling it pretty well." Trevor said and Hugo gave Will this look, but Will was staring at this with a huge smile.

"Maybe because Will and Hugo riled me up for two weeks." I said with a huge smile and Trevor looked at me and shook his head.

"No, you love my thick dick."

"Trevor." I sighed putting my head back.

"Too far?"

"Yeah." I confirmed and he nodded.

"Sorry bros. If she'll accept, I am going to run away with her so you don't have to enjoy these morning conversations." Trevor said and I rolled my eyes and shook my head to William whom looked at me.

"I'm getting torture 101 by the way, well after you two give an ok too. You as leader king and shit and you as rulebook person." I said pointing to Hugo and Hugo looked up amused.

"Torture 101?" Hugo asked.

"Trevor is going to show me how to torture and interrogate a person without killing them."

"Why would you need that?" Hugo said with a huge smile looking at me.

"It's my husbands passion, obviously I want to enjoy that with him without killing every person I see." I said with a huge smile. "And I want to get information out of people maybe."

"O lord" will said. "No, you can have a torture 101 class if you want. It's fine."

"Sure." Hugo said and I cheered at that.

"Will you also follow the course Running away from two husbands with my other husband 101?" Trevor said and I burst out into laughter and shook my head. "O by the way we did fuck without a condom once, so you two are going to get attacked tonight and tomorrow because she wants the maybe pregnancy to be fair you know."

"Trevor" I sighed putting my head back.

"What? Just warning them."

"I wanted it to be a surprise." I replied to him with a sad face.

"As if William didn't know you're going to attack his bones off tonight. Look at yourself." Trevor said and I frowned. "You've got that 'I'm getting fucked tonight' look. Right Hugo"

"O def." Hugo said.

"Hugo don't encourage it." I said and Hugo giggled looking at me and I smiled back at him. "Well speaking of fucking, Will I need to talk to you about something upstairs. I might come crash your bed tonight Hugo." I said winking at him and he winked back at me.

"Why would you do that? Does William not tire you out or?" Trevor said.

"Trevor. Please. Stop." William said amused.

"Just saying."

"Shut up." I said to him with the biggest smile ever. "Love your face though."

"I love your face more." Trevor said.

"If you say so." I said and I gave Hugo another peck and he smiled as he rubbed my back as William and I went upstairs and spend the next hours doing just what Trev had stated; fuck into oblivion. I fell asleep almost after that and around midnight I woke up. I gave William some kisses.

"Give Hugo my love" he muttered and I giggled as I gave his cheek another kiss and I took a quick shower and I then with only a towel ran towards Hugo's chambers. He was laying on the bed reading a book with his cute glasses and he looked up and did a double take. I dropped my towel and he sat up right away.

"Get here now." He demanded and I giggled as I jumped on top of him.

"I am a bit numb, but I need you." I moaned against his lips and he kissed me back right away.

"I'll be slightly not careful." He muttered and I giggled at that as we made out like crazy before I rid him and he then turned me around and fucked me hard. I didn't sleep for four hours, before I crashed in the arms of the man that I loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
9.8K 551 23
This is the second book of the story of Locatlie. Julia is forcibly married to the three kings of Locatlie. Locatlie is a dictatorship in the south-p...
270K 12.7K 54
The 3rd book of the Everyone Breaks Series. ****TRIGGER WARNING**** Again, like the other two books before this one (that I hope you've read), If you...
125K 6.4K 17
Vampires have conquered Julia's country, leaving her without friends, family or a place to call home. Caught in the middle of the war, a powerful vam...