intrepid

By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Adessa Dawn Waters, a 16 year old girl living with her abusive aunt and uncle after being kidnapped... More

aesthetics
prologue
1 | dead
2 | family
3 | no doubt
4 | meet
5 | friends
6 | snake
7 | day out
8 | school
9 | delinquents
10 | party
11 | aftermath
12 | dinner
13 | tests
14 | omertร 
15 | ava
16 | fight
17 | 2 am
18 | we know
19 | diner
20 | sleepover
21 | louis
22 | cousin
23 | uncles
24 | more cousins
extended family
25 | grandparents
26 | massacre
27 | safe house
28 | spa day
29 | mafia ball
30 | island
31 | pregnant
32 | date
33 | 11 hour jog
34 | midnight talks
35 | fuck
36 | spar
37 | spain
39 | mad adrian
40 | ana's pregnant
41 | captured
42 | sick
43 | dead fetus
44 | shitty life
45 | my fault
46 | adrian's hoodie
47 | birthday or deathday
48 | epilogue

38 | idiot

61.5K 1.5K 1K
By Jackiejones1001

Nathaniel Kingsley POV

We were on a jet, uncle Braxton being the doctor, helped take out the bottlers and treat the wounds, doing Ana first seeing as she was in critical condition.

I had only been grazed and I knew how to treat it. But Ana was an idiot and was blinded by rage when she saw the girls, forgetting the plan and resorted to her anger.

I rolled my eyes at Adrian's anger when he heard that she was shot twice.

Why does he even care?

What if he's like madly in love with her and hasn't had time to confess it yet.

I snickered internally, rolling my eyes at my idiot self.

"She'll be up in a few hours, dad!" Uncle Braxton exclaimed, grandpa still looking anxious and mad.

Everyone knew he loved her more than anything. Hell! If he was to choose if either all his grandsons live or his granddaughter live he would let us die in less than a heartbeat.

Ava was also really stressed so she went to take a nap. She was lucky to have known Anastasia for a while.

Dad was worried about his daughter even though he had been grazed on the calf.

I surely worried about my sister. A lot at that. I loved her, but I knew that she would survive. She's a Kingsley and she's survived 15 years without her family, she would survive gun shots.

-

We were finally in New York.

Ana still wasn't awake.

We took her to the warehouse closest to home and put her in the medical wing, the doctors helping her.

"I didn't raise my son to be an idiot!" Grandpa says, smacking Braxton on the head.

"It's not my fault!" He snaps back.

"Oh yes it is. Why the hell did you buy yourself into medical school?" Grandpa retorts.

"I guess your right." He mutters, lowly.

"So, she is in an medically induced coma. She can wake up whenever she wants but she's lost a lot of blood so she might take a day or two." The doctor says after waiting for grandpa and uncle Braxton to shut up.

-

It had been two days and Anastasia was still in a coma.

No one could eat or sleep, just wait for her to wake up.

"Elijah, take everyone home." Dad ordered. "And make sure they eat!" He added. His eye bags were just getting worse and worse and same for grandpa.

-

Everyone except dad and grandpa were on the dining table. Food on plates. No ones mouth chewing anything though.

We were all wondering the same thing; 'is Ana going to be okay?'

A few seconds of everyone thinking to themselves, Eli got a call and he went to take it.

He came back with a smile on his face.

"She's awake but we can't visit till we eat!" He grinned like a fucking clown.

Thank fuck.

So we all ate.

Fast.

By the time I had finished the steak and potatoes, so was mostly everyone else.

We decided that we would go in the vans. An adult in each one.

In no time, all of us were in the warehouse, running to Ana's room.

"...I know. I know I'm sorry..." Ana trailed on as grandpa scolded her.

Wasn't that a sight to see.

I almost bursted out laughing and by the look in everyone's face they were gonna do the same.

Ava opened the door and Ana's mood brightened.

"How many?" She whispered lowly so no one heard, but I did and looked like I was the only one.

Ava held up three fingers and Ana squealed.

"Are we missing something?" Dads voice asks.

"Nope!" They say at the same time, making us even suspicious.

"How are you doing Ana?" Eli changes the topic.

"Fine. Are they all dead?" She asks, mentioning the Spanish mafia.

"Yes. But if you pull a stunt like that again I will shoot you." Grandpa threatened.

She pouted, "wasn't my fault I got shot, gramps."

His eyes soften.

The little bitch has him wrapped around her finger!

"You guys look horrible." She smirked.

"Geez, I wonder why! Definitely not because our sister went into a coma and got shot twice!" Louis angrily points his finger at her, surprising us since he's so quiet. "I was scared. All of us were." He muttered, hugging her. "Please don't do it again,"

"I'm sorry Lou. I didn't mean too. Ha that rhymed!" She exclaimed as we smiled.

"Let's eat," she groaned after hugging everyone.

There were sounds of agreements and we decided to have some Taco Bell.

God, do I love thier nacho fries!

-

AN

I am sorry for the wait but I had school.

Anyways, can y'all choose from these covers?

I cant fucking choose!!

Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 343 10
We all know the cliche lost mafia princess story where the main girl is abused and neglected. Well, my story is a bit different from that... Zinnia M...
80.9K 2.6K 33
Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life woul...
3.9M 106K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...