혼자 No Longer Alone •Reverse H...

By BellatrixStark

Our world has changed. It seems that every person is mad. Everyone is just trying to find their soul mate... More

Prologue
Capther 1: An (almost) normal day
Chapter 2: Dream and reality are opposites.
Chapter 3: Fate is a bitch
Chapter 4: Marks on the skin
Chapter 5: Twice is concidence, three is fate.
Chapter 7: Promise
Chapter 8: "Fly to us"
Chapter 9: Step by step
Chapter 10: Blood Tears

Chapter 6: "Don't run away."

864 32 0
By BellatrixStark

After the light chat, the boys notice the late hour, and although they still want to stay with Desiree, they know it's time to go to train for the next concert in three days.

"Guys, we have to come back to be able to train." Namjoon says, unleashing groans of disapproval from all the members at the table: "I know, but we'll see you soon ... right?"

"Er ... yes, I think." The woman answers, looking around.

"Give me your number Noona." Jungkook says reaching out his phone to have her phone number, which she automatically enters without thinking.

"Then we'll talk soon, I hope you don't mind if we all take your number so we can contact you." Jin says smiling sweetly.

"How can such perfect smiles really exist?" the woman thinks, squinting her eyes and looking at each man at the table who smiles brightly: "Then why are they smiling so much?"

"No problem." she answers Jin's question, trying not to get distracted by their smiles.

"Then would you like... I would like... See you soon." Hoseok says stammering softly, refraining from asking her to go with them.

After paying for their drinks and exiting the little bar they greet each other with slight bows, unsure of how to greet her.

Taehyung has no qualms about hugging her gently and gently squeezing her in his arms. He had held back the entire time he had been with her, he didn't think he would be able to endure the rest of the day without feeling her in his arms for a little while.

Jungkook and Hoseok seeing their friend hug their soul mate approach to hug her too, effectively making her disappear between their bodies.

“The perfect place. Among us, where no one can harm her. " They think while sniffing the delicate flower scent of her skin.

When the three move away from her, Jin, Namjoon and Jimin immediately take their places, gently stroking her arms and hair.

Yoongi watches his friends freely embrace their soul mate, without worry or anxiety, and although he would like to do the same, he knows that it is not in his character to be able to express his desire to have her in such a physical way.

When the others move away too, Hoseok takes Yoongi's arm sending him directly to Desiree and squeezing the two to allow his older friend to enjoy physical contact as well.

Desiree is overwhelmed by the emotions swirling in her head. She doesn't know how to react to these displays of affection. She never liked hugs. Or cuddles. Yet, after the last two move away too, she immediately feels a void within herself. As if being in their arms was the only place she wanted to stay for the rest of her life.

"This is not good." she thinks saying goodbye to the men and finally heading towards his house: "I just wanted to clear my mind, not to meet my soul mates and feel this attraction even more."

Desiree slowly makes her way home, her mind completely overwhelmed with thoughts about the boys and her left arm tingling. Her chest hurts, as if an invisible rope is trying to drag her in the opposite direction to where she is going: the direction the guys are heading right now.

At the same time, the boys return to the hotel with huge smiles on their faces, thinking about the time spent with the girl who will share their future.

Jungkook is looking at his phone, smiling softly at the screen and with a slight leap in his footsteps.

“Give me his number! Please, please… ”Taehyung says looking at his member mate with puppy eyes and praying with his hands in front of his face.

" Me too !" Jimin yells, putting himself on the opposite side of Jungkook looking at him and pleading.

Older members look at their friends with sweet smiles and slowly shake their heads at their antics, even though they too are shuddering with excitement and anticipation to be able to hear their soul mate's voice again.

Jungkook looks at the boys begging him with a mischievous smile, before running to his room shouting: "Take me!"

The younger ones turn to runners, happy and excited about today's turn of events. All men feel a warm bubble of joy within them as they think back to their chance encounter and every word they said to each other.

The voice. The smile. The face. Her hand in her hair. The slight twitch of his lips when he thinks.

Every smallest detail imprinted in their memories, in order to be revisited indefinitely.

“Guys, that's enough. We're making too much noise. Let's go to my room to talk and organize what we should do. " Says their leader, Namjoon, in a calm voice.

Still smiling and joking with each other, they make their way to the room. Once inside they all sit around the room and pass Jungkook's cell phone to be able to save Desiree's phone number too.

When all of them return to an acceptable level of calm, Seokjin attracts everyone's attention by simply asking, "Now what do we do?"

"In the meantime we have to go and train early for the next tour date." Says Hoseok looking at each man in the room in turn: "And then we should see how to get her into our life."

"Will you want to come with us?" Yoongi asks quietly.

"Why shouldn't he want to?" multiple voices ask at the same time with a note of anguish.

“She didn't seem very… open to wanting to be with us. We also have a very busy life. We have decided to be part of this world, she has not. " It simply responds by leaving a dreary atmosphere and completely lowering the morale of the room.

"But ... the law says ..." Jimin whispers softly, with tears in his eyes at the very thought of not feeling the completeness he felt when he held her in his arms.

“In the meantime, let's get closer to her. There are many things to organize. I will also have to call our Manager to be able to organize the next steps. " Namjoon says clapping his hands making his comrades jump.

"Go. Let's go to train. " Hoseok says trying to smile as usual, but everyone in the room notices that the smile can't reach his eyes.

Jimin looks down at the phone he holds in his hands as he gets up to change into his room, trying to decide whether or not to write a message. Eventually, after what feels like hours, he writes a simple message, hoping to get an answer that can get him through the day without the horrible feeling in his chest.

* ”Hoping to see you again soon. Your Jimin "*

After rereading the short message many times, he locks the phone and prepares for training, unaware that each member of the band has written a message.

* ”Noona I'm happy to finally have you with us! Can't wait to spend time with you. Your diamond, Jungkook. "*

* ”I'm Namjoon. We will stay in town for another 4 days. I hope we will find time to see each other again soon so we can talk again and see how we plan for our future. If you can, let me know when you got home. "*

* ”Have you arrived at home, Desiree? Please take care of yourself. When you want, write or call me. I'm here. Seokjin "*

* ”HELLOOOO! Did you get home? Can't wait to see you again! I want to see your smile again! Hoseok. "*

* ”Hello little star. I am Taehyung. I would like to see you again. I already miss you."*

*"Hello. I'm Yoongi. "*

As soon as Desiree opens the door to her house, she hears her phone ringing. 7 times. Let out a tired, whipped sigh.

She pulls out her cell phone with a frown on her face, but before she can even decide whether to open the messages or just crawl to bed, her friend yells at her to go into the living room.

"Tell me all!" Regina yells as Desiree sits down next to her on the couch.

“I met them by chance in the park. Stupid squirrel. "

"EH?"

“And then we went to that cafe, you know the cute one on the corner? I didn't want to go. Really. But they looked at me like I was an ugly witch. I am, but it's not nice to look at people like that, don't you think? "

At this Regina snorts, raising her eyes to the sky, but waves her hand to keep her talking.

“And so we went there. And we talked. Do you know they had two brutes following them? How can you live in fear and without privacy? Crap. Oh and you know I met them the day before yesterday ?! I had mistaken them for a criminal gang. "

Regina laughed heartily at this: "It was fate that you found yourselves, huh?"

"But I didn't want to find them." Desiree replies petulantly and hugging the pillow with a pout on her face.

"Have you found out whose various signs they are?" he asks in an attempt to distract her.

Desiree uncovers her arm again and pointing to each sign tells who each of them belongs to, remembering their voices as they introduce themselves and explain their sign.

She feels that strange weight in her chest again, knowing it's only her body that wants to go into their arms again. She still remembers the feeling of reunion and wholeness when each of them embraced her.

"I do not like. I don't want to be in anyone's arms ”she thinks angrily at herself for suffering from the lack of people she doesn't even know. To be sad at the thought of not being close to each other anymore.

"What do you think flower?" Regina asks tapping between Desiree's frowning brows.

"I don't like this situation."

“Honey… get to know them. Maybe you will eventually find yourself loving them. You know that the past does not define us, and neither does our future. "

"I know. But I do not want. These emotions ... they just suck. "

At that moment his phone vibrates on the coffee table in front of the sofa, making Desiree startled. With wide eyes she looks pleadingly at her friend, who calmly takes her cell phone and looks at who is calling.

"And your mother." Regina says handing her the phone.

"Oh ... fuck!"

"Hello Mom." she whispers softly after answering.

“Little star, how are you? You haven't called since yesterday. I made the miso soup you asked for. "

“I'm fine mom. I'm sorry."

"Do not worry. You don't look very well. Would you like some miso soup too? "

"No mom. I'm fine."

Regina at his side snorts making signals with her hands, trying to mentally communicate to let her mother know what is happening, being cheerfully ignored.

After realizing that her friend wasn't going to talk, she decides to take the phone out of her hands and tell Desiree's mother everything.

After hearing an eardrum scream from the woman on the phone, Desiree comes out of the trance of hearing her story from a third person.

“Told this way it almost seems like the plot of a movie. Really, the last few hours just seem surreal. "

"Honey! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to have the house full of grandchildren! " Desiree's mother shouts happily.

“Mooom” Desiree sighs in frustration.

“There will be at least seven little brats. I can not wait! Are you going to live in Korea? I will go back to the origins. I will have to organize myself to be able to come, but it shouldn't be difficult. In the meantime, when can I meet them? I have to scare them. After all I'm your mother, instilling fear in them is my job, huh? "

Desiree stops listening to her mother's ramblings. She had conveniently forgotten the pack cow part. God must have at least seven children.

"Oh God. MINIMUM SEVEN CHILDREN? I will die. My vagina will become deeper than the Mariana Trench! "

Regina notices the short and fast breathing of the friend at her side and, with an apology and a hasty greeting, hangs up and tries to reassure Desiree by saying random words while hugging her and stroking her hair.

After what seems like an eternity, he feels her relax in his arms and fall asleep, puts her comfortably on the sofa and covers her with the blanket. She leaves the house with the intention of going to buy something to relax her friend.

"Alcohol. That always works. " Think gloomy Regina closing the door behind her.

The muffled sound of a door closing causes Desiree to wake up with a start.

She looks around the living room until his eyes stop on his cell phone. She takes it with shaking hands and immediately sees seven unread messages from unknown numbers.

The panic returns stronger than before. Desiree looks around frantically for something that might suggest what to do.

An escape route.

Her eyes rest on a particular frame and a plan forms in his mind.

"I have to go. Concentrate. Get everything ready before Regina comes back. "

And with this mantra that is repeated in his head he prepares his suitcase without any logical sense, throwing stuff inside at random.

Run away.

To run away.

To disappear.

“Welcome to Rome Fiumicino airport. We wish you a pleasant stay. "

The metallic voice manages to bring Desiree back to reality. After taking her hand luggage and getting off the plane, she heads outside the airport to take a bus to be able to go to the nearest port to be able to reach her hometown in Sardinia.

After many adventures, she finally manages to get on the ferry that will take her to her paternal grandparents.

When she reaches the island she breathes a sigh of relief, and despite the dull headache and the weight in her chest, she feels freer, lighter.

After booking a room in a Bed & Breckfast she decides to turn on her laptop to check work emails and any messages from family or friends. The phone lying off next to her, terrified to even turn it on and see calls and messages from men. From her soulmates.

"Crap." She whispers into the empty room, and although she doesn't want to think at all about the bond or what the future holds, she knows, she must at least try to figure out what to do.

First of all, she must understand how long it is safe for her to stay away from "them". After an infinite number of articles read, which more than giving answers, create more questions, he decides to get up and go find a restaurant where he can satisfy his hunger.

“So to recap: according to the doctors of the web I have about 2/3 months before having the first symptoms of malaise. Despite the persistent headache of the last two days. " Think Desiree as she starts eating.

“The headache may not be related to the bond. After 30 hours of travel it is normal to feel bad. More jetlagged it would be normal to think that he is ill for this reason alone. God make it just that !! "

And despite praying and pleading that it is nothing serious, and that she is not going to get sick from the incomplete bond, a little voice in the back of her head already knows they are in vain prayers.

Not many women in the world have ties to so many men, and this means that her case is poorly studied and documented.

Once back in her room and having taken a shower, she throws herself on the bed looking at the ceiling, without moving and trying not to think about anything.

Note

One more chapter.
Like you can see, I don't have any programs to update.
Enjoy and stay safe,
Ale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 31.8K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
1.6M 69.9K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...
133K 8.4K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
181K 7.4K 63
Never loved by anyone before but now she's loved by the 7 men whom they want for their own. Who will she choose? Started:12/25/21 Completed: 2/11/22