Hidden Identity

Per kalon26

• NOT EDITED Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat was born with a gold spoon. His parents loves and adore him. He will... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Aesthetics
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story!
I'm Back!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
New Story

Synopsis

9.8K 240 11
Per kalon26

Author update ( March 2022): To all new readers of this fanfiction, this story is not edited and poorly written. There are multiple grammatical errors and misspelled words. This is an early warning. If you are annoyed by that I suggest you stop reading. I wrote this when I was just 13 was extremely immature.

H

idden Identity

Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat was born with a gold spoon. His parents loves and adore him. He will be soon to be CEO of JCV Engineering Corporations. The most successful and rich Engineering Company their is in Thailand.

When you have parents who own the most successful Law and Architecture Firm it's not that easy. Enemies will get jealous because of greed, they send threats. Gulf Kanawut Traipipatanapong is force to hide his identity. Now being called Gulf Kanawut Thiwat. Who has a small business and was born simple. Gulf has both loving parents to their only child. But still he acts a little cold.

As these two cross paths life becomes a little challenging.

-------------------------------------------------------------
New Story!

Please support me!

Thankyouuuu

I don't know when I'm gonna post chapter 1 but please wait

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
231K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
178K 9.8K 60
🔞🔞🔞🔞 LOVE. PAIN. PLEASURE. SEX. REVENGE all in between. Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Gulf) born and raised in a gang environment but on his 17 birt...