boys' love | txt

By flrtyasahi

[COMPLETED] a soobin x txt fanfic (contains all ships which have soobin as side ships) - yeonbin and taegyu ... More

Introduction
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
18.5
19
20.
21
22
23
24.
25
26.
EPILOGUE
AFTERNOTE

6.

3.2K 180 533
By flrtyasahi

in an empty classroom, there stood 5 boys. the four of them surrounding soobin. the atmosphere was tense and sensual.

soobin could see the faces of the other four boys. it was yeonjun, beomgyu, kai and taehyun.

"soobin-ssi, you said you like gay manga, how is it possible that you are not gay?" asked yeonjun in a whisper.

"yeah, soobin. especially since you read explicit gay stuff." sad beomgyu.

"i-i--" started soobin, flustered by the sudden question. he usually immediately corrected people but why was he stammering now?

without a warning, someone's hands slammed soobin against the wall of the empty classroom. soobin looked into the burning intensity of taehyun's eyes, soobin felt hella intimidated.

"look at your face, you're blushing from head to toe. are you sure, you're not gay?" asked taehyun, smirking.

"i-i am not." said soobin.

taehyun brought his face closer, his lips only inches away from soobin's. "do you want to kiss me? i don't mind."

soobin put his head away from taehyun and his eyes widened. "why are all of you removing your shirts?"

yeonjun winked at soobin. "we're going to have some fun with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHH" screamed soobin, getting up from his bed. what the fuck was that.

his mom and dad came running into his room. "soobin baby, what happened?"

soobin looked at his mother in horror. "I HAD A GAY DREAM."

his mom's concerned face immediately turned into one of annoyance. "for real? if you have boner now, we'll leave. you can relieve yourself."

and his parents left the room.

soobin looked at them in horror.  did his parents not understand how serious this situation was? soobin, a completetly straight guy, had a gay dream about not one but 4 STRAIGHT GUYS! just how weird was that.

soobin looked under his blanket. phew, things didn't go that far. if he ended up having a wet dream, he would've seriously lost it. 

still shock, soobin made it out of bed. how the hell was he going to face them? and why the hell did he have such a dream? he wasn't really attracted to them. i mean, he is "straight". and what made even worse was the fact that, he didn't dream about one guy. he had a dream about 4 guys.

was it because they bought books for him? no, that didn't make sense at all.

soobin decided to not think about it because he felt like, the more he thought about it, the more he went crazy. and he wanted to keep his sanity, thank you.

soobin walked down the stairs to see his parents sitting and eating breakfast. 

"morning, binnie <3, if you dirtied the sheets please wash it yourself. i don't want to touch the sheets that have your jizz." said his mom, casually putting jam on her bread.

soobin sighed. jeez, did this woman have zero filter. 

sitting on the table, he said to his dad, "how the hell did you fall in love with his woman?"

"young man, love doesn't doesn't have a way, a time or lo---" started his dad.

"AH and no thank you, i'm quickly going to eat the sandwich you made and go." said soobin, chucking the sandwich in his mouth and leaving the dining table.

"SOOBIN, THAT WAS THE SANDWICH I MADE FOR MYSELF." said his dad and chuckled.

"he finally had his gay awakening." said his mom.

"it was about time. i wonder who it was who made him realise." said his dad.

"i wonder too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soobin walked into the school, alone as usual. he tried so hard to forget his dream but it keep coming back into his mind.

we're going to have some fun with you.

soobin visibly cringed. he had been reading way too many mangas. he was pretty sure that he had seen someone use that line in some anime or movie.

and the slamming against the wall? hella cliche.

soobin walked ahead, making his way to the classroom when he saw someone in front of him. it was taehyun.

"do you want to kiss me? i don't mind."

"AHH I THINK I'M GOING NUTS, BYE TAEHYUN." said soobin, walking a past an utterly confused taehyun, and running into his classroom.

"....eh?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"taehyun, are you fine?" asked kai, looking a bit worried.

taehyun absent-mindedly shook his head. for some reason, he had a very, a very strong suspicion that soobin was avoiding him.

if taehyun had to be honest, he was waiting to talk to soobin alone but soobin would simply run away at mere sight of him. did he do something.

all taehyun wanted was to borrow that book he bought for soobin, because he was curious as to what happens in that books and plus it wouldn't hurt to read ONE gay book. just one, though.

"taehyun~~~" sang yeonjun. "help me, please."

taehyun rolled his eyes. "yeonjun, i've taught you same thing like 7 times and you still don't get it. and i know you're not dumb. you simply don't care about studying so please stop wasting my time asking me to tutor you."

"mean." pouted yeonjun.

taehyun got up. he was going to get that book from soobin, no matter what. his curiosity was killing him.

"oi where are you going?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

soobin was walking with a banana milk in his hand when someone grabbed him and pulled him into an empty classroom.

an empty classroom.

soobin was trying so hard to forget it then why was he being reminded of it every damn second.

soobin looked at the person. it was taehyun. soobin's face became pink in an instant and quickly removed taehyun's hand and attempted to run but taehyun grabbed his hand again and pushed him against the wall.

just like his dream.

soobin's face was flushed and his heartbeat had picked up pace. what was happening to him? ugh, this sucked,

"gosh, finally." said taehyun. "have you been trying to avoid me?"

soobin looked at taehyun's lips. they looked so soft. did he do some extra care on them? plus, they looked really pink. were they the natural color or was it his lip balm?

soobin shook his head. what was he thinking? where the hell was his mind going?

"not really. i'm sorry." said soobin. for some very perverted reason, he wasn't able to take his eyes off taehyun's lips. they looked very kissable---

OH MY GOD, CHOI SOOBIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?

"it's fine. maybe you're going through a bad day. but i kinda wanted to borrow a book from you. the best smell, the one i bought for you..."

soobin looked at taehyun in shock. did THE KANG TAEHYUN say that he wanted to borrow a gay book from soobin? 

soobin's eyes sparkled. "wait really?"

taehyun chuckled. "you look kinda cute with your eyes quite literally sparkling. and yes, i kinda read a bit of it and i got really curious."

soobin blushed at the compliment from taehyun. "i'll bring it tomorrow."

"thank you and also, don't give it to me in front of them, okay?"

soobin's eyes yet again went to taehyun's lips. "hmm."

taehyun titled his head. "is there something on my face?"

soobin had a really gay urge to kiss taehyun. "n-no."

"do you want to kiss me? i don't mind." said taehyun, giving soobin a smile.

what the actual fuck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not a very long update but i hope you like it :)))

keep reading, commenting and voting 

love, 

pixiedust :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 364 36
Beomgyu lived in Japan until he decided to surprise his girlfriend (Wonyoung) and move to Korea. When he moved there he discovered his girlfriend che...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.9K 106 14
I thought will never see each other again. He said tearing up. Me too. The other said before giving him a tight hug. Description: Boy Loves Story...
7.5K 421 14
- { plot } - where HueningKai is waiting for his soulmate to come for a really really long time.and is still questioning where is his soulmate....