One Hell Of A Butler ★Sebasti...

Autorstwa KatieWatson7

Kusaichi Sorani, a girl aged seventeen, suddenly wakes up in a strange house with a strange boy and his butle... Więcej

In The Beginning ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
A Painful Memory ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
A Familiar Butler ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
A Walk To Hell ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Returning Memories ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Long Since Passed ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Invited To Short Shorts ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
She's Just So Wonderful... ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Damn Spider ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Returning To Hell?! ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Because You Are Mine ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
A Mad Man ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
The Bedside Drawers ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Photo Of Memories ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
Spider Memories ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
The Day She Died ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
A Reaper Unknown ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★
I Too, My Dear ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Breakfast Is Served ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

1.6K 48 0
Autorstwa KatieWatson7

"Are you quite alright?" Sebastian says, leaning over me. Grell tilts his head at me, his usually bouncy face a little dim and dull. I shake my head, throwing away the feelings of misery and pain. "Er, yeah," I say. Sebastian holds his hand out for me to take and I grab it, allowing him to pull me back up to my feet. "You don't look alright," He says, concern concealed behind his monotone voice. "I told you I'm fine," I hiss, a little too sternly. Grell frowns at me. "Don't you hiss at my Sebby!" He shouts, though not actually angry. "Grell, would you mind being  a little more quiet? My Young Master definately would not like shouting this early in the morning," Sebastian says, glaring at Grell. The red-head sinks down, his face glum. "Sorry..." He mumbles. Sebastian sighs and returns his gaze to me. "Either way, we should start on breakfast," Sebastian says, turning around swiftly, the tails on his tailcoat flapping with absolute precision, fluttering in the non-existent wind. Defying all logic and physics... 

"Grell, would you care helping me mix this batter?" Sebastian says, spinning around to face the two of us in the doorway. Grell's face lightens up again, returning to its usual bouncy form. "Yes, yes, yes!" He shouts, entering the room, almost diving on the butler. With a slight sigh and a small shake of his head, Sebastian steps a little to the left, avoiding Grell. Grell pushes his bottom lip out in to a pout. Sebastian growls. "Hurry up, the batter isn't going to mix itself. Put yourself to some use," He says bluntly, turning to face me. "And you... Would you mind helping me set the dining room table for my Young Master?" Sebastian says, his voice changing quite dramatically to a soft soothing tone. I look in to his eyes, watching them flicker a bright red. Such odd mood swings for a demon of such high quality... "Er, yes, I'll gladly help you," I say, flicking back in to reality. "Good," Sebastian says, reaching out for her hand. I place my hand in his and we leave the awe-struck Grell to mix by himself. The poor red-head stands looking at the two leave, a little jealous of both Sebastian and Kusaichi.

"The tablecloth should be in the hall closet," Sebastian says, pulling a tray of silver cutlery, perfectly polished, out of a small chest of drawers. "Er, okay then," I say, supposing I am expected to go and gather the item. I look at Sebastian, who had become silent, and leave the room quickly. Racing down the hall, she admires the wonderful art hung up on either side of the walls. As I reach the apparent closet, I look intently at one specific painting. A painting of Sebastian and Ciel together, the young boy in a throne chair, his ringed hand up to his chin, his head rested in its palm. Sebastian stood behind the chair, his hands on either side of the chair's top, on either side of Ciel's head. He looks so beautiful in that painting... I admire. I shake the thought from my head and open the door quietly, making sure it doesn't squeak. Inside, there are several different coloured tablecloths, all on different shelves. Each individual one has a unique pattern, some faint and some delicate. I dig through them all, having not expected so many to choose one. I expected a simple selection of tablecloths, maybe two different colours and one pattern. With a sigh, I continue to flick through the array of colours. Finally, I come across the perfect one. A light purple silk tablecloth with a delicately woven ribbon around its edge. It's hidden at the very back, dusty and most likely unwanted. It's a wonder why nobody would have used such a beautiful tablecloth. I pull it out of its hiding spot and begin to walk back to the dining room, a huge grin upon my face. 

Halfway down the hall, I catch a glint of red from in the corner of my eyes. "Grell, are you okay?" I ask, turning to face the open kitchen doorway. He looks up, having not even touched his bowl of batter. "Er.." He says. "What's wrong? This isn't like you. You're normally flamboyant and bouncy," I say, spinning in to the room like a ballerina, acting like Grell's usual self.  "I suppose... I'm just a little jealous," He says. "Of whom?" I ask , falling in to his arms. He smiles down at me, pushing his glasses back up on to his nose. "Of you and Sebastian," He replies, a little reluctantly. I sigh. "And why is that? It isn't like we love each other or anything," I say, looking away and biting my bottom lip. "Oh really?" Grell says, dropping me. I fall to the floor with a bit of a squeak but stand up immediately, brushing myself off. "Yes, really! What were you thinking?" I say, looking at him with squinted eyes. "Oh... nothing," He says, his voice high-pitched and forced. I sigh and shake my head. "You look like you're about to cry..." I whisper, turning away. "Y-You should do as your Sebby told you... Mix the batter," I say, leaving the room. As I exit, I vaguely hear Grell say "My... Sebby?"

"You took a while, Kusaichi," Sebastian says, looking at me from the other side of the room. "Er, yes, sorry about that," I whisper, walking over with the tablecloth in my hands. He stares at the light purple silk in my hand. "And why did you pick that one? There were several far more beautiful ones than... that..." Sebastian says, stepping over to me. "But this one is magnificent. The soft silkiness of it, the colour, the ribbon along the edge... It's wonderful..." I say, defending my choice. He sighs. "Of course..." He says. "Now come, let's place it on the table."

Sebastian's POV

So odd... She's really changed. There were some magnificent ones in her favourite colour that I'd placed in the very front... Why did she pick the dusty old purple one from in the back? I think to myself, looking at the silk tablecloth in her clenched hands. "Come, let's place it on the table," I say to her, placing a firm yet gentle hand on her arm, pulling her gently over to the long table that stretched all the way down the room. "I'll take one end, and you take the other, okay?" I say, retrieving the tablecloth from her hands. She nods and allows me to take the folded silk away from her. I stretch it out with one wrist movement, jumping back all the way to the other side of the room. The other end of the tablecloth lies on the floor, untouched. I look at Kusaichi, watching her movements intently. She doesn't seem to be making any attempt to reach down and grab it. Instead, she's looking in the completely wrong direction. Maybe I offended her... I think to myself, sighing. Finally, she leans down and picks the end up. "Good..." I mumble under my breath, switching back to reality. 

With perfect timing and precision, we flap the tablecloth and flick it on to the table. "Right, now we shall set the ta-" I'm cut off by a red-headed mess entering the room. "T-The mixture... I-I spilt it!" Grell shouts, looking as though someone has slit his throat. I sigh and jump over the table, landing swiftly in front of him. "Can you not deal with it yourself?" I ask, trying to keep my calm. While awaiting his answer, I pull my silver watch from my hidden pocket and look at the time. Four minutes behind... My Young Master will be awake soon and I won't have even made the tea... I think to myself, my eyes flickering a dark red, my anger showing through. "N-No! S-Sebby-Chan! I-I need help!" Grell says, his hips swaying. I hear giggling and look at Kusaichi. She's watching his hips? Does she... like him? I think, sounding almost like a young boy whose just been dumped. I sigh and return my gaze to the flamboyant shinigami. "Fine. I'll be there in a moment," I say, rolling my eyes a little. Grell nods and leaves the room, his red coat flapping behind him gracefully.

"Kusaichi, would you mind setting the table for me while I'm gone?" I say to the girl who stands there, emotionless. "Er, sure..." She replies. "There will be five seated at the table, all at one end," I say. She nods and picks the tray of cutlery up from off the floor. I bow a little to her before exiting the room.

Kusaichi POV

With a sigh, I pick the tray up and watch Sebastian leave. As soon as he is gone, I get to work. With no emotion whatsoever on my face, I quickly place the knives and forks in perfect position on the table. I sit down on one of the delicately carved oak chairs, my head lowered and my hair covering my face. Many things are running through my mind, several different emotions wandering my body freely. I really don't know what I'm feeling. Is it love? Is it want? Is it need? The emotions flood my mind and I feel tears suddenly rolling down my cheek. I make quiet sobbing noises, not wanting anyone to hear. 

"Sorry about that, Kusaichi. The little moron had splattered the batter everywhe-" Sebastian says. My heart almost fails me. I look up, my hair brushing off of my face. I look in to his eyes. The colour fades out of them, losing their beautiful glint. "K-Kusaichi," He says, racing over to me. He wraps his arms around me and my tears drip on to his clothing. They wet the tailcoat, staining it slightly. "What's wrong?" He says, his voice soothing and calm, yet concealing fear and worry. I don't reply, instead, I close my eyes, the tears still spilling. "Kusaichi..." Sebastian whispers, resting my head under his chin. I push him away reluctantly. "What?" I say, wiping away my tears. "Why were you crying?" He says, his voice cracking. "I-I," I start, unable to finish. I feel another wave of tears washing over me. Sebastian grabs me, holding me silently as I sob. "I.. I remember you... but... I think... I think I love you..." I whisper. His head rests upon my shoulder and he kisses my cheek gently. "Demons don't feel love very often but... I think I love you too..." He whispers in my ear...

After several minutes, we stand up. My tears have stopped flooding and my eyes are no longer red and puffy. Grell comes rushing in, holding five plates of pancakes. I giggle a little. "Two days of pancakes in a row?" I say, grinning. "You are the guest, and you did suggest pancakes. I figured that since you didn't get to eat any yesterday, you'd enjoy some today," Sebastian says, grinning back politely. Grell slides the plates down in between the cutlery. "Now let's all go wake my Young Master. Lady Elizabeth will be arriving soon!" Sebastian says gleefully. He takes my hand, interlocking our fingers. Grell looks at us and sighs. "Don't look so glum!" I shout, using my other hand to take Grell's. Our fingers also interlock. Sebastian growls a little bit but I don't let go of Grell. What's the harm in being friendly? "Come on, let's wake Ciel!" I shout. With a nod, we all leave.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" We all shout from Ciel's doorway. Ciel wakes up, startled, and sits up immediately. "Wha?!" He shouts, his eyes snapping open. "I thought I told you not to do that!" Ciel shouts, reaching for his eyepatch. "Sorry, Young Master, but you did indeed tell us not jump on you to wake you up, not shout at you," Sebastian says with a fake apologetic bow. Ciel sighs. "Is my dearest here yet?" He says. "Not yet, My Lord, but she will arrive within five minutes.Today there is simply pancakes with a small range of jams and other spreads for breakfast," Sebastian replies. He takes a breath, "So, quite simply, breakfast is served," He finishes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

355 31 13
Akari Nozomi, she was a normal girl but later, she could see ghosts and all of the ghosts wanted to kill them. But, Seijuro Akashi helped her. Unexpe...
1.4K 68 33
Keiji Akaashi, a Junior attending university and currently living alone in an on-campus apartment, has searched for a way to expand his social circle...
513 16 12
Trouble at the Phantomhive manor causes painful memories to come back. Will it push the siblings over the edge?
27.7K 1K 18
Ciel had gotten tired of hunting for revenge, he was getting ever so close in his search to finding revenge and then he would die... But he didn't wa...