Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 5

9.1K 282 527
By moonlight_01119

"Like, you're actually real," Sapnap wasn't shocked, just so excited that his brain couldn't comprehend the fact that his best friend was sitting on his couch. In Texas. With him. 

"We've been over this what, 5 times," Dream laughed, finding it hilarious that Sapnap is taking this long to finally come to reality. 

"Yeah, but so what? You weren't lying about coming here," Sapnap was over the moon excited. 

"Where else would I have been driving for the past 14 hours?" Dream asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Fuck you," Sapnap punched his shoulder, making Dream lean to his right. They fell into a comfortable silence after that, just enjoying being in the presence of the other while watching a movie that Sapnap had put on. Sapnap went to go to the bathroom and when he came back was when the silence was broke. 

"Hey Dream, you hungry?" Sapnap asked, opening the Postmates app to order their late lunch/early dinner, thinking it was only 3pm in Texas.

"You don't gotta call me Dream, you can call me Clay," he laughed. "But yeah, what are you thinking?"

"I don't want to cook, so Chipotle?" Sapnap asked. "And yeah, you can call me Nick even though you already do." 

"Yeah I'm down," Dream leaned onto his side, putting his feet on the couch and accidently touching his friends thigh with his foot. 

"Ew, don't touch me with those nasty feet that have been in those socks for the past 2 days," Nick pushed Clay's feet off the couch. 

"You did not," Dream turned and faced the other, and put his feet directly in his lap. 

"Get them OFF!" Nick screamed the last part because Dream started wiggling his toes. "You are a freak, I hope you know."

"Oh come on now, you know I have cute feet," he lifted them higher, almost touching Sap's hands. "Just admit it and I'll take them away."

"Clay," he warned, trying to push them away.

"Nick," the blonde responded, raising his eyebrows quickly as a smirk appeared on his face. "All you gotta do is admit it, or even tweet it." 

"Fuck you," Nick exited the app and opened twitter. 

'dream has cute feet'

"Not that hard, was it?" Dream lifted his feet from Sapnap's lap, but kept them on the couch, almost touching him, but not quite. 

"You touch me, and you can drive back home," Sapnap threatened, finishing up his order and passing the phone to Dream. He quickly added his burrito to the cart and handed the phone back to Sapnap, who placed the order. 

"It should be here in 45 minutes," he said, leaning back against the couch and putting his arms around the edge. "Another movie while we wait?"

"Yeah, I'll choose," Dream grabbed the remote off the coffee table and started scrolling through the movie section on Netflix. He stopped on the movie "Alex Strangelove'" (1000% recommend btw) and smiled as he put it on. 

"No, we're not watching some cheesy gay shit," Nick tried to take the remote from Dream, but he put it above his head, out of reach. "Give me the remote."

"Come take it," Dream smirked, thinking that Sapnap wouldn't try. But oh boy, was he wrong. Sapnap climbed on top of him, chest to chest, and reached up and grabbed the remote out of Dream's hand. 

"That was easy," he smiled before getting off. Leaving Dream stunned. He laid there, pupils blow at what had just happened. Nick was on top of him, like actually on top of him. This is not how he wanted to start this trip. 

Sapnap ended up playing the movie that Dream chose, he just wanted to tease him and see how far things would go. He giggled when he saw that Dream was just laying there, still processing everything that happened a few moments ago. 

"You good man?" Nick asked, genuinely worried.

Dream snapped out of it and came back to reality, and away from everything he was imagining. "Y-yeah all good. Sorry, got distracted." 

"Obviously," Sapnap rolled his eyes. 

"Are you kidding me? You're playing the movie after getting on top of me?" Dream was confused, but not complaining. 

"Maybe I just wanted an excuse to get on top of you," Nick looked over at him and winked, getting a shuttered breath out of Dream. 

"Let me take you out to dinner first, Nick. We can kiss on the first date," Dream teased. 

"I'm buying you dinner tonight, so it counts," Nick joked. Oh how much Dream wished it wasn't a joke. "If you still want it with my chipotle breath I'll accept."

"Fuck off," Dream rolled his eyes, chest tightening at the thought of feeling Sapnap's lips against his. Those soft looking, pink lips that would feel like heaven against his. He sneaked another glance at them before turning back to the TV to watch the movie.

About half way through, there was a knock at the door. Sapnap stood up to go get it, and came back to the couch with the bag of food. He gave Clay his burrito, and pulled out the bag of chips and queso, along with guacamole, and his burrito bowl. They ate in silence, other than the occasional saying of how good the food was. Dream opted on not having his feet up on the couch, not wanting Sapnap to lose his appetite, but the second all the food was gone, his feel were back into Sap's lap. 

"Do you want like a foot massage or something?" Sapnap sassed, but in a jokingly manner. 

"I'm a touchy, feely person, Nick. Get used to it. I show my love with touch," Dream explained. It wasn't wrong. Whenever he'd have random hook ups or real relationships, all he would do in the meantime was cuddle with whoever he had. 

"I always got that vibe from you," he confessed, making Dream quark his eyebrows. "No, no, no, not like that. You just always say how you like to be touching someone when your with them and I remember you telling me about how you and Khai were always holding hands or something when you were together."

"Yeah, if we weren't fucking we were cuddling or finding some way to be touching each other. He was really patient with it, thankfully. Some people hated it and thought I had some mommy issues or something," he laughed. "But that's why I got Patched because she like to cuddle."

"Speaking of Patches," Nick looked around the room. "Where is she?"

"I opened the crate when I put my stuff away, she might just be exploring or laying with Mowgli," Dream shook it off, knowing that his cat was safe. She was smart, wouldn't do anything to harm herself. Except for the possible touch of water here and there. 

Sapnap just hummed, and decided to place his hand on Dream's calf. "You fine with this? I'm a touchy person as well," Sapnap smiled and looked over at Dream who had a dusting of blush on his face. 

"Yeah, don't mind," Dream smiled back, and faced the TV again. All of a sudden, a wave of sleepiness crashed into him like crazy. Must of been from all the driving and finally being in a comfortable place that made him fall into a nice, calming sleep. 

***

Sapnap glanced over at Dream after getting no response when he asked which movie they wanted to watch next. 

"Awe," Nick smiled and felt his cheeks heat up at the sleeping boy right next to him. He grabbed a blanket and draped it over his and Dream's body, not wanting him to be cold when he woke up. He wanted to take a picture and post it, but remembered no one knew about them being together yet, and he hasn't done a face reveal. He decided to take one anyway, but send it to George. 

Grog :p

S 'Attachment: 1 image'

S 'we got a sleeping beauty on our hands'

G 'did he pass out on the couch?'

S 'yeah, we were watching a movie and he just fell asleep. dont want to move him so ill prob crash out here'

G 'why would you have to move him?'

S 'his legs are on my lap... he says hes a touchy feely person and likes being in contact w someone when he can'

G 'awe thats sweet. he must rly trust you:)'

S 'you think so? idk if im so unsure about everything anymore tbh...'

G 'are you talking about having feelings for him?'

S 'i think i might'

S 'or its just me being being touch starved and not hooking up w anyone for a few months'

G 'what would that have to do w anything tho'

S 'i might be going crazy, but i think he called me hot earlier and i caught him staring a few times'

G 'wym you think he called you hot?'

S 'after you ended the call last night karl left and he went to sleep, i stayed on to wake him up and he didnt so i just let him sleep'

G 'get to the point...'

S 'when I woke him i said something like "wake your ass up and get to my house" or something and he said "that was kinda hot" under his breath'

G 'holy shit... are you fucking w me or something?'

S 'no dude, 100% honesty'

G 'take a shot? whats the worst that could go wrong?'

S 'George, idk if i even like him like that'

G 'you said you wouldn't mind if something happened and you didnt hate the idea, right?'

S 'yeah... so?'

G 'thats basically your brain telling you that you do and you just dont want to listen'

S 'i dont think thats true'

G 'do you think hes cute?'

S 'i mean yeah, how could you not. you said it yourself'

G 'yeah.. i have no want/need for sexual things tho so it doesnt mean much'

S 'so what? just bc i think hes cute doesnt mean i wanna fuck him or him fuck me'

G 'so youre saying that if he asked to fuck youd say no?'

S '...'

G 'sap... stop denying it'

S 'im scared'

G 'why?'

S 'idk, i just dont want to mess everything up if something were to happen and he didnt like it'

G 'i dont think that would be that case in anything. he loves you too much to let something like that get in the way of your friendship'

S 'how do you know that?'

G 'i cant say, but you HAVE to trust me, ok?'

S 'ive heard that before and now im here'

G 'care explaining?'

S 'I had this really good friendship w this girl talia and her best friend always told me to shoot my shot bc i liked her a lot, and i said the same thing im saying to you but she said to trust her and do it anyway'

S 'after that night she blocked me on everything and ghosted me, i never heard from her or her friend sense'

G 'how long ago was this?'

S 'like a year ago'

S 'thats when i started questioning myself and started exploring with guys a few months later'

G 'and its a good thing youve finally found yourself' 

S 'ig'

S 'but he just got here george, and i dont know when hes leaving or if he even feels the same'

G 'but the thing is, ive heard this before with my friends from university, and guess what?'

G 'i told them the exact same thing, and theyre getting married in a few months'

S 'youre just saying that'

G 'Attachment: 1 image'

G 'the wedding invitation'

S 'that could be anyone though, not someone you set up w each other'

G 'youre right it could, but im telling you, and promising you it isnt'

G 'the ace person is always the best w relationships'

S 'idk ill think about it and when you get here you HAVE to help me' 

G 'i will, now get to bed, maybe you guys will wake up cuddling;)'

S 'fuck off'

S 'night george, thank you'

G 'of course, goodnight' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 12.6K 33
This fanfic will be pretty chill, so if you need a calming, fluff read, this is the book for you! George flies to Florida a week earlier than planned...
19.9K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
418K 15.8K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...
11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...