smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

thirty-eight

1.4K 66 34
By vickie_org

yoongi had to wake up early to go to the parent-teacher conference. he didn't even know why he chose eight in the morning.

he woke up at seven to take a shower, he liked long showers so he took around 20 minutes in the shower, it felt nice.

he made sure to look as pretty as he could look despite feeling like shit, he wanted to be pretty to see minji's teacher.

-

seokjin drove yoongi to the school, yoongi wasn't allowed to drive for at least a week. he understood seokjin's point of view.

"good luck" seokjin said, yoongi showed a small smile, "thank you"

-

yoongi sat across from namjoon who was organizing some papers. soon enough, namjoon was finished with organizing papers and looked at yoongi, a bright smile on display.

"you look amazing, mr.min" namjoon said, yoongi felt his cheeks go red, his stomach felt like it had butterflies inside, "t-thank you, you l-look good too"

namjoon couldn't stop smiling, yoongi was a blushing mess and it was absolutely adorable, "you're my first parent of the day so i'm sorry if i'm a mess, i spent all night organizing kids drawings and what not" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, "it's okay" he said, he felt absolutely nervous.

"minji is really smart, she's really artistic too" he said, pulling out some of the work she did in the past, "on this piece of paper, you can see she traced this letter and she can identify several words that start with this letter. her speech is very developed and can communicate her ideas in an organized manner" namjoon spoke as he looked at his notes.

yoongi smiled, he felt so proud of his little girl, "i am a little concerned about her social development. she has troubles taking turns and communicating with peers and does a lot of risky things" namjoon said, yoongi's smile instantly fell, "i think she inherited that from me, she might have adhd so uh..that might be something" yoongi said, namjoon hummed and nodded,

"minji does a lot of things that you do. she mentions how much of a hard worker you are, a lot of things she knows are things you taught her. for example, at school she hasn't been taught how to write her name, at least not yet, we're still working on the alphabet. but she knows how to write it and spell it out loud" namjoon said, yoongi was amazing, "that's good to know"

namjoon smiled, "do you read with her at home?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "i do when i have the chance, i'm a college student and have a job so it can be hard at times but i still try to read to her" he said, showing a small smile, "that's amazing, she's really smart, i'm impressed. she's also really caring. students are expected to bring a snack everyday but someone didn't bring one and she gave the student half her snack. she's amazing" namjoon smiled, yoongi chuckled, "i don't know what to say, she is amazing"

namjoon gave yoongi some of minji's classwork and testing they had done before changing the subject, "so, how are you doing now? are you doing okay?" namjoon asked, yoongi bit the inside of his mouth, letting out a small hum, "i'm doing okay, i think" he said, showing namjoon a small reassuring smile, "i'm always here for you yoongi, you're doing amazing" namjoon said, yoongi's stomach felt fuzzy, namjoon made him feel like he was flying.

"i was wondering if you want to go out sometime?" namjoon said, yoongi's cheeks were red, "y-yeah, that would be nice" he said, namjoon showed a huge smile, "you have my personal number, just text me" he said, yoongi nodded.

was this a date?

-

"how did it go?" seokjin asked, immediately noticing that yoongi wouldn't stop smiling and his cheeks were red, "so uh, he asked me go put with him but i don't know if it's as a date or something but it made me flustered and my stomach felt like i had butterflies" he said, he couldn't stop smiling.

"ah, yoongi falling in love? haven't heard of that in a while" seokjin chuckled, yoongi let out a small laugh in response, "you make me seem so old, i'm 22 seokjin"

seokjin hummed and smiled, "it's nice to see you happy yoongi, let's go out to eat, i want to talk to you about something" seokjin said, yoongi nodded and went on his phone. he didn't really want to go.

-

yoongi and seokjin went to a small breakfast place, yoongi chose some pancakes with fruit and some orange juice to drink. seokjin chose an omelette.

"so what did you want to talk to me about?" yoongi asked as he drizzled syrup on his pancakes, seokjin let out a sigh.

"i'm just really sorry about judging you about your addiction and saying things that are nonsense. i think my unnecessary comments have impacted our friendship and it hurts me, i'm really sorry, is there a way i can make things better?" seokjin asked, yoongi wasn't expecting that at all, but his heart was touched at the kind words.

he showed a small smile, "thanks for apologizing, it means a lot. i think it'd benefit us both if you took the time to research and understand my addiction instead of judging me" he spoke, looking down at his pancakes to not make eye contact with seokjin.

"will do" seokjin spoke, yoongi smiled widely, "thank you hyung"

-

yoongi was trying to distract himself from the nicotine he was craving, seokjin had made him keep an ice cube on top of his tongue to get rid of the craving but it wasn't working.

he shut his laptop and headed outside with the pack and lighter. the craving was too strong to let go of.

seokjin had cut up fruit and vegetables for him as an attempt to try to make the boy's craving go away but it didn't work. yoongi felt hopeless.

-

"hey yoongi, i finished making that therapy appointment that you asked me to make" seokjin said as he walked outside, yet to notice why yoongi was facing a weird angle.

seokjin felt a pang in his heart when he saw the cigarette in between yoongi's index and middle finger.

"yoongi?" he softly called out, yoongi threw the cigarette onto the grass and dug it in with his shoe, "yeah?" he nervously asked.

'don't say anything stupid' seokjin reminded himself.

"u-uh, i made that appointment you asked me to make" he said, yoongi nodded, "thanks hyung, when is it scheduled for?" yoongi asked, seokjin hummed, "i wrote it down on a sticky note, i'll place it on your dresser" he said, "sounds good, thank you"

-

yoongi had a session with minji and her therapist, also known as a family therapy session.

he was anxiously waiting, he felt like throwing up, it was his first time.

"it's fine yoongi, they just give you an overview of her behavior and what not, you'll be okay" seokjin softly said, yoongi was shaking, he wasn't sure if it was because he was cold or anxious.

"can you hold my hand?" yoongi whispered, seokjin nodded and took yoongi's cold shaking hand into his own, rubbing small circle on yoongi's hand.

they did this a lot, especially during yoongi's pregnancy. the boy had horrible hormones and would cry about everything and anything at any place and at any time.

yoongi would cry when he saw a small baby crawling in a drama and seokjin had to hold yoongi's hand and not complain over yoongi crying about stupid things.

just a tiny bit homo.

-

"just to confirm, you are minji's father, right?" the therapist asked, yoongi nodded, biting the inside of his mouth, he felt nauseous.

"alright, can you tell me a bit more about minji's behavior at home?" she asked, yoongi felt like he couldn't speak, he felt stuck.

yoongi stared at the wall, he wasn't ready. why did he decide to come if he wasn't ready?

"u-uh" he managed to let out, minji stared at the boy, "appa?" she asked, yoongi felt dizzy, "are you okay, sir?" the therapist asked, yoongi couldn't use his voice to answer the woman.

he reminded himself to breathe in through his nose and out his mouth, he looked around the room as a way to make everything make sense.

"i'm sorry about that ma'am" he mumbled, he was embarrassed, "it's alright, will you like a cup of water?" she asked, "yes please"

the cup of water was brought to him in a minute or two. so the session began, yoongi was trying his best to cooperate with the sake of his daughter.

-

"i'm going to test her for adhd" the therapist said, looking at her notes that were on her pink clipboard, "i-i know what that is! appa takes medicine for it!" minji exclaimed, running around the room they were in, but neither the therapist or yoongi said anything because that's just minji.

"thank you for reminding me minji. i wanted to ask about your mental health history. can you tell me your diagnosis and anything else you can tell me about it?" she asked, yoongi hummed and nodded, "i have adhd, major depressive disorder, anxiety, and struggled with post partum depression" yoongi said, looking down at his lap.

postpartum depression. after long thought, he realized that it probably wouldn't have even happened to him if donghyun would've just stayed. the words donghyun said when he found out yoongi was pregnant still stuck to him, he thought about it on a regular basis.

he hated donghyun but missed him so much, he wouldn't admit it out loud because it was shaming.

he didn't want to cry, he would cry about it at home.

-

"how did it go?" seokjin asked, starting the car. yoongi was awfully quiet, "it went okay" he mumbled, seokjin hummed, "are you sure?" he asked, something was off about yoongi.

"donghyun..i miss him but i shouldn't" he sighed, minji was watching cartoons on yoongi's phone but could still hear seokjin and yoongi. who was donghyun?

"yoongi, you're better off without him. that fucker didn't deserve you in the first place. he didn't use a condom when you asked him to, that's basically no consent" seokjin said, there were no words to describe how much he hated donghyun.

"i-i know hyung b-but he was nice! he would hug me and give me nice aftercare, he would give me kisses on the cheek when we were on dates and now..i have nobody" yoongi began crying, he had so many confused feelings about donghyun.

seokjin sighed, "i understand, what about that namjoon guy?" seokjin asked, "haven't texted him but the point is that he left me alone when i needed him. he didn't go to a single ultrasound, o-or he didn't even care! he even switched schools!" he cried, minji looked at the boy, "why is appa crying?"

seokjin sighed, "appa is having a hard time with his thoughts and emotions, it's okay to cry" seokjin reassured, yoongi really tried to stop crying for the sake of minji not having to see him in a vulnerable state but he only cried more, he felt physically sick.

"c-can you drive faster?" yoongi sobbed, seokjin nodded, he felt so bad for the boy.

he couldn't imagine what it felt like carrying a child in your body for 9 months without the help of the biological father. yoongi was alone besides the fact he had seokjin and jungkook next to him.

-

yoongi rolled up in a little ball when he got him, he was tired. he was mentally and physically tired.

his whole body hurt from crying so much and seokjin worked on making yoongi some soup for him to feel better.

to yoongi's luck, minji fell asleep on the car ride home, meaning there was nothing to worry about besides his thought and feelings.

he often wondered what life would be like if donghyun was still with him and minji. would the boy be a good or rather bad father? thoughts clouded his mind, he sighed and hugged his stuffed animal.

ding!

yoongi groaned upon hearing the notification, he unlocked his phone and saw it was a message from namjoon.

-

namjoon

hi yoongi!

yoongi

hello :]

namjoon

how are you?

yoongi

i'm fine

hbu

namjoon

i'm happy, i just finished organizing next week's lesson plan

yoongi

that must be hard

namjoon

kinda is

it's hard to engage 3-4 year olds into learning the alphabet

yoongi

try peppa pig or sum

namjoon

i'm not allowed to

yoongi

💀

that's hilarious

namjoon

waitt

i can show videos, but i feel like they wouldn't learn a lot bc peppa pig is used an entertainment show

yoongi

okay mister smarty pants

your really passionate about teaching

namjoon

you're**

and yes i am

yoongi

😐

grammar nerd /j

namjoon

yes i like grammar 😪😪

yoongi

you like it???

namjoon

yes

yoongi

speechless.

namjoon

IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU EXPECTED

I'M A TEACHER

yoongi

THEY TEACH GRAMMAR IN PREK?

namjoon

yes

well kinda

yoongi

😐

HUH

ok wtv

namjoon

lolol

do you wanna see the curriculum?

yoongi

sure

-

yoongi could've swore namjoon talked about the curriculum for 30 minutes. he talked about the ways he liked to teach it and how he liked the smile on kid's faces when they felt proud of themselves. yoongi thought the boy was so cute

-

yoongi

wow

u do like teaching

namjoon

fuck i went on for so long

why didn't u stop me?

yoongi

why would i?

it's nice to see you talk about it

namjoon

ty

hbu what do you work as?

yoongi

uh im in college

but i work as a server at a restaurant

namjoon

that's cool

how r u doing btw? since u were just recently discharge

yoongi

at this current moment, i don't feel that well

namjoon

aww

what's wrong?

yoongi

a lot of things

dw abt it

namjoon

whatever you say yoon

yoongi

yea

namjoon

can i have a picture for your contact?

yoongi

uh lemme see what i have

thought my skin looked good lol

namjoon

£¥£^¢\¢}€}€}€}}€

that message was supposed to stay in my head

u look cute

yoongi

thank u, i needed that

hbu?

can i have a picture?

namjoon

kk

yoongi

:]

namjoon

u can't rlly see my face, let me send another one

yoongi

oh

wow

😓

i need to care for minji brb

u look good btw!!

-

yoongi screamed into his pillow upon seeing the boy. WHY WAS HE SO HOT? yoongi had a teeny tiny crush on namjoon.

he sighed, did he even have a chance with a boy like namjoon? namjoon, a boy so passionate about his job, a boy who loved plants and a boy so pretty and nice.

on the other hand, yoongi was a depressed single parent with a minimum wage job and in college. how could he be with a precious boy like namjoon?

-

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: tell me about yoongi and is he ready for another relationship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...
241K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
181K 9.5K 49
β€’Jimin meets Yoongi through internet. Jimin has social anxiety and is depressed. Yoongi makes Jimins life better~ <<< will contain smut in f...