The Twin Avatars

By Origin_Writer1

Aang and Hikari are twins. Twins that have a special destiny. They are the avatars. When they were born, the... More

Hikari's Appearance / Explanation
Prologue
The Twins in the Iceberg
The Avatars Return
The Southern Air Temple
The Warriors of Kyoshi
The King of Omashu

Information

195 3 0
By Origin_Writer1

In case you don't already know, this is an Atla fanfic. It's a rewrite of the show, just adding in Hikari.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

I do not own anything or anyone but my character, and I would appreciate it if no one stole her. (I know that sounded weird, but you know what I mean)

Origin out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...
65.4K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...
1M 31.1K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
15.9K 648 20
ᡃ αΆ»α΅˜α΅α΅’ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš..πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ?" 𝙸 πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πšŽπš 𝚊𝚝 π™Έπš›πš˜πš‘ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπš. βžͺ A story about a y...