Why did it have to be you?

De punk_effection

Arti Kalum is 17; Arti's mother left her when she was 10 years old, and she had to stay with her Man-Whore d... Mais

You are selfish; you ripped this family
A new date...?
Just another day in 'paradise'
perfectly imperfect
Preparing for who knows what
All we really need is love
our hearts tied up like two ships
Me or Rep?
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Gig and a Date Of Birth.
Tatoo Drummer Guy and his friends..
Everything.
love and lust
You know..... youre mine
Positive.
I knew you were trouble.
Scars and Tears
Back to Back
Here we go
If I die you die too.
Let me live with out this emptiness
Epilogue

if you like me, then say you like me

33 1 0
De punk_effection

Arti's P.O.V
*later that night*
-------------------

"Can I take you out? Like on a....uh...date?" He said awkwardly. I gave him a sly smile. "Uh, sure. When?" I asked. I've always wanted to be friends or even more, and now could be the only chance. "Tomorrow at 7?" He said, after think a moment. I nodded. "Kay." I smiled. Noah opened the front door, and walked out to his car. I followed behind him, being polite. "I will text you." He said, looking into my eyes. I smiled, staring back; I really liked him, but he made my life miserable. He slowly began to lean in. What was he doing? Does he really like me? Before I knew it, his lips on mine, throwing me off guard. My eyes grew bigger, but I slowly sunk into him. "Please forgive me." He whispered, his forehead against mine. "Maybe. Play your cards right." I whispered back. "So, when did this happen?" Loren said with a smirk from the porch. "Uh, hi. Ms. Ashe.... I was..

Uh, just making sure Noah wasn't running a fever..."
I said, breaking away from him. Loren laughed and walked back inside. " well...." I trailed off, but before I could say anything else, he coupled my face and kissed me passionately. "I love you, Arti Tess Kalum. I really do." He whispered. I didn't know what else to say, I mean, Noah Ashe loves me? "Uh, yeah...." I mustered awkwardly. He pecked my lips once more, before sitting in the driver seat and closed the door. I waved politely and began to walk back to my house. "Art!" Noah called through his rolled down window. I turned, and gave him a questioning look. "Can I text you?" He smiled bleakly. "760-123-5555" I said with a smile as he tapped it in his iphone. "Okay. Thanks Arti." He said, and pulled out of the drive way. I started walking back inside. I had the biggest grin on my face and my heart was racing. Noah Ashe doesn't like me....he loves me. "Arti, can I speak with you?" My dad asked from the game room door way. "Uh, yeah." I said and walked to the room. "So, you and Lorens kid?" He asked with supission. "What? Uh, its...uh.... nothing." I said, tripping over my words. "Art, come on. Tell me." I glanced him a bleak smile "I don't know what he is up to, dad. He has hurt me since fourth grade." I said, turning on my heals. I began to speed walk to my room, before my dad or Loren could say something to me about Noah. I got into my room and shut the door, sliding down it. I had just a blank expression.

Ding.

760-555-8000: Hey its Noah!

Arti: Oh, yeah.... uh hi. (Emoji smile face)

I replied quickly and then added his name into my contacts.

Noah: So, do you, uh.... Well, do you think you could give me a chance?

Arti: I, uh... I really dunno. I mean look at the past, Noah. It is going to take a lot. (Blank face emoji)

Noah: I know, I'm a total douche bag. I'm sorry Arti. I hope you know I love you, a lot. I have always loved you. And I know I made fun of you for being Bisexual, and stuff, but still,Art, I'm sorry really."

I didn't even know what to say to that. I mean Noah Ashe, LOVES me?

How is that? He made my life a living hell from my fourth grade year, till now. I'm a senior in high school, and I listen to metal.

Arti: Oh... Still, its going to be hard to forgive you. (Slanted face emoji)

Noah: I know. Just, give me one chance. Please, Arti.

Arti: Hmmm....(smirk emoji) maybe.

I'm gonna shower. K? (Peace hand emoji)

Noah: Alright. (Peace hand emoji and thumbs up emoji)

And with that I took my shower.

I started the hot water, and stepped in. I started to cry, to let out all of the weird feelings about Noah. Noah Ashe. Noah Ashe loves me. What?! Noah mother fucking Ashe loves me! What the hell? Am I really gonna let the guy who destroied my self-of- steam, hurt my soul, shattered my heart, made me feel numb; and I was gonna let him in my life? I don't even know.

I began to give up on my pitty, and washed myself.

Finally; I stepped and dried myself, a threw on my Capri leggings and my 'Crown the Empire' T-shirt. I put on some socks and began to brush my hair.

Ding

Noah: How was your shower?

I got a little creeped out at the message, being that I had just gotten out of the shower.

Arti: Okay.... How did you know that I just got out? Because I just did. (Hater hand emoji)

Noah: Uhm.... Well, I feel weird now. Haha. (Awkward face emoji)

I giggled at the text, then put it on the charger. I checked the time, noticing.it was 9:20 p.m and decided to get some sleep.

Arti: Yep... Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep.... I'm tired. Night (sleeping emoji)

I pulled my blue comforter over me and snuggled into my bed. My.phone buzzed on my bed-side table.

Noah: Ok, lovely. Goodnight, sleep well. (Wink face emoji and kiss face emoji)

I smiled at his message and fell into a deep slumber.

"Ah! Noah!" I giggled while I ran along the rich blue coast. "Arti!" Noah whipped me around, so I was facing him. "I love you." He smiled, Starring into my eyes. "I love you, too. Noah Christopher Ashe." I whispered. Our lips met and we kissed like they do in the movies. The suns orange color turned from its bright orange, to a dark purple, as a romantic night closed around us. It was everything I wanted, and more. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck, as we lay on the soft blanket placed in a flowered meadow just a ways away from the shore. "You're my forever" Noah said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Always?" I asked looking at him. "As long as your mine; then yes." He smiled and presses those soft lips to mine.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

279 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...
158 8 28
An 17 year old girl who has little to no experience with love it set up by her best friend with this guy Charlie. Evelyn isn't very confidence and f...
36.9K 671 20
Asher's "parents" adopted him at age 11 as his parents had recently died in a car crush, he is now 17 and the people who adopted him have grow sick o...
76K 1.1K 58
When Hollis moved to California, she had never expected to fall in love with the charming football player, Owen Windess. She hadn't expected to fall...