Arrangement // Techno x reader

By Air_Condit

ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴀʀᴏɴ, ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣: 𝒜 𝒮𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟦: 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟩: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟥
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟦: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽
𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎: 𝒜 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝐼𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟧: 𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟢: 𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈
!IMPORTANT NOTICE!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉

10.3K 446 959
By Air_Condit

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

Or...

Just poison the Empress.

Simple.

No one really favours the Empress, from what you've heard.

You wouldn't risk Technoblade nor yourself getting hurt too.

But the only factor that might ruin the whole plan is...

How strong is that poison really?

"You done?"

Hesitating at first, you finally hum and Technoblade turns around.

"Which one has the poison?"

You point to his chalice and Technoblade takes it. Of course, that was a lie. As soon as Technoblade finishes replacing the chalices, Tommy rushes back with a plate of chocolate cake in his hands.

"None of you touched my 'adult drink' now, did you?"

The both of you shake your head as Tubbo rushes over with a white napkin in hand.

"Jeez, Tommy! You ought to have more self awareness, there's icing all over your mouth."

Tubbo says as he passes Tommy the folded napkin.

"Oh! Thanks Tubbo!"

Tommy says as he wipes his mouth with the silk fabric, the brown sugary icing rubbing off onto it. While Tommy wipes his mouth, Tubbo taps his chin, as though he was forgetting something. All of a sudden, he jolts up and exclaims,

"I was meant to inform you guys that the toast will happen soon! Additionally, they'll be mixing the chalices around on a white table for The Royal Family. "

You gulp. Now there was a chance that someone was going to get the poison.

"A-After the mix, will we be picking the chalices? Plus, who made this game?"

"Oh don't worry, you will! The Emperor will pick first, The Empress next, Technoblade, you, Wilbur, and finally Tommy. To answer the next question, it was Wilbur's idea."

Even though the odds of picking the poisoned chalice is slim, you wished that none of the Royal Family chose the chalice, except The Empress.

She deserves it anyway.

However, the thought of Wilbur suggesting the game even though in his perspective, each glass would just be the same drink, made you have suspicion over him.

"So when is the toast happeni-"

At that moment, The Emperor rang a bell in the centre of the ballroom.

"Gather around! The main event will commence now!"

You, Technoblade and Tommy walk behind the rectangular white table in the order of

Tommy, Wilbur, Technoblade, you, The Empress, Philza.

You shakily place your glass onto the table and see the liquid rippling in the chalice. You look up to see the purpled eyed man standing at the opposite side of the table staring directly at you, then to The Empress.

"Allow me to explain the rules of the game first. Here I have a purple gemstone which I will place underneath a chalice. Whoever picks the chalice with the gemstone will be starting the toast for the night. We shall begin by picking the chalice."

As soon as he finishes, he places the gemstone underneath Technoblade's chalice and smirks slightly.

'Did he see?'

"We shall now mix the chalices, your highnesses, no peeking!"

You and the rest of the Royals turn around. You hear the vague sounds of the chalices being shuffled, the nobles whispering and chatting in anticipation. You felt your hands become sweaty and your limbs becoming stiff. A train of thoughts rushed through your mind.

How would you know which chalice is poisoned?

How were you going to distinguish the poisoned chalice?

If not you or Technoblade, who else was going to get the poison?

"Your majesty, Emperor Philza, you may pick your chalice first."

You hear the shuffling of footsteps near you before the sounds stop and he picks up a chalice.

"Empress, it is your turn."

You hoped that it would either be The Empress or you that would get the poison.

"Your highness, prince Technoblade, it is your turn."

As soon as you hear Technoblade turn around, he hums before you assume he picked up a chalice.

"Lady Y/N, it is now your turn."

You slowly turn around to see that the purple gemstone was not on the table. You look to your right to see The Empress haughtily hold the chalice on one hand while Philza smiles at you. You look back up to the stranger who is smiling as well. Looking back down to the remaining chalices and looking back to the stranger, he seemed to be eyeing one of the chalices on the far end.

The poison is probably in that chalice.

Taking up the opportunity, you rush to that chalice and pick it up. However...

No gemstone.

"Prince Wilbur, it is your turn. Lady Y/N, you may return to your original position with your chalice."

Your hands were shaking and you began to think about who might have gotten the poisoned chalice. The three people that took the chalices before you were The Emperor, The Empress, and Tehnoblade. Worst part is that Tommy and Wilbur might also have the chance to get poisoned.

You glance towards your right and see Philza and his gummy smile, The Empress scowling at you and Technoblade just looking towards the table of chalices.

"No gem! Who got the gem?"

Turning towards the loudmouth, you see that Tommy had picked the final chalice which didn't have the gemstone.

"Would the royal with the gemstone please raise your hand?"

Technoblade steps out and raises his hand, a shining purple stone in the tip of his fingers.

Exactly as planned!

" A toast, to the newly wed couple!"

The nobles cheered and clapped their hands together in contrast to your trembling hands.

But as soon as the wine touched Technoblade's lips, he didn't even flinch. He just gulped down the entire cup like it was nothing.

As soon as the rest took a sip of the blood red liquid, nothing happened.

'Thank god...'

"Congratulations to the newly wed couple!"

Philza shouted before laughing. Before you could say anything, Wilbur and Tommy pushed the both of you closer together, causing the both of you to be caught off guard. However, when the both of you held hands, you suddenly could feel that his hands were as cold as ice. Using D.I.S.C.O.R.D, you whisper to Technoblade.

"Are you sure you're okay?! Your hand is freezing!"

"I'm... fine. We just have to end this celebration as soon as possible."

You see some nobles rush forward offering their presents to the both of you. However, Technoblade just became increasingly sicker as time passed.

"I believe this is time for the celebrations to end!"
Looking to your right, you see Philza smile towards the nobles before giving his speech. Afterwards, the nobles were ushered out and returned to their homes.

"Techno isn't feeling well, is he?"

Turning around, you see the emperor making eye contact with Technoblade. However, Technoblade just brushed it off.

"Jus'... Give me a cold glass of milk..."
Technoblade muttered before slouching on a chair. Philza nodded before asking a butler for a glass of milk. Soon after the cup of milk was in Technoblade's hand, he gulped down the entire glass.

"Techno, you know milk isn't going to cleanse your system, right?"

Philza said while Technoblade hummed in annoyance.

"I... might need some rest."

Technoblade then proceeds to shakily stand up which Philza disapproved of, but reluctantly supported him. The three of you then walked towards Technoblade's chambers and laid him onto the bed.

"He's grown, hasn't he. I remember when he could just ride my shoulders! Now it feels like they're about to break."

Philza joked as he began to start stretching his arms. You looked towards Technoblade with a concerned glance.

"Do you remember the colour of the poison?"

You jumped at the sudden question.

"I don't know what you mean-"

"I know you had some sort of deal with The Empress... come one now. How green was the poison?"
Before you could utter anything, Technoblade pulled your arm.

"It's my own will, Phil. I drank the poison on my own will. She was goin' to poison herself if I didn't step in. Plus, the poison was a neon green."
Satisfied with the answer, Philza took a step back before opening the door.

"Stay here and take care of him, Y/N."

You immediately nodded before grabbing a chair and moving it towards Technoblade's bed. As soon as the door closed, the pinkette sighed.

"You really would've just told him that you were being controlled by The Empress?"

"I mean, he can help us, can't he?"

"If you think his help would be good, it would. But it'd be too obvious and you'd get even harder jobs from now."

Then silence. Getting scolded by a poisoned person was not what you had expected when your plans had gone smoothly. Glancing back at Technoblade, who had his eyes shut tightly and was clearly suffering under the effects of the poison.

"Thank god I got the poison. If Phil had gotten it, I don't think he'd survive this..."
Technoblade said as cold sweat rolled off his forehead. You immediately took your handkerchief out and wiped the sweat, causing Technoblade's eyes to immediately open.

"I'm trying to wipe the sweat off you. It's bad if I leave it there."
You say as you continue to wipe the sweat from his neck. However, due to the bandages wrapped around his neck, you decide to avoid that area for now.

"It's so stuffy in this room..."
Technoblade muttered as he took his arm and covered his eyes. Looking around the room, you were confused at first. The room was gigantic.

In the end, you decided that the windows should be slightly opened. However, before you could stand up, Technoblade grabs your hand again.

"Don't leave me..."
You were shocked. Was he thinking you were another person?

"I'm just going to open the windows to let the cool breeze in, I'm not going to leave you."
You say as you pet his hand that was grabbing you. Not long after, he finally decides to let go of your hand, allowing you to walk towards the window. As you tried to move the hinges of the locks, you realised that it was going to take a long time for you to open the hinge.

'Someone really had too much strength...'

You thought as you began to struggle opening the window. While you were too focused, a figure from behind started approaching you. You felt a slight brush on your head before their hand easily pushed against the hinge and unlocked the window, the wind lightly blowing on your hair. Turning around, you see Technoblade's face still flushed red, from either the alcohol or the poison. You quickly placed a hand on his forehead and realised that he was burning.

"Technoblade, you have a fever!"
You said as he just looked at you, dazed. Before you could say anything, he began to close the distance between the both of you, he placed his hand on the wall while his forehead was now touching yours.

"Really? Hold that thought... Your forehead is really cool, lend me it for a sec..."
Technoblade muttered before closing his eyes in front of you. You were under him, panicking as you tried to push him back to the bed. Basically crushed under his weight, you just tried to check the door to see if anyone was coming in.

"Creak..."

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟦: 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

-------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
832K 32.7K 80
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...