𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

You finally decided to hug him in a warm embrace. Technoblade flinched, obviously shocked by the display of affection towards him.

"W-What... Are you doing?"

He quickly pulls away before turning his back to face you, his right hand over his burning face. As soon as you realized what you'd done, you also had the same reaction as him, quickly shifting away from Technoblade.

"I'm sorry... I-I didn't think that through..."

"No, N-no! It's fine. I'm just not very used to this type of affection."

"If it bothers you, just tell me. Don't keep quiet about it."

"We all have our own voice, I'll make sure yours is heard."

Before the pinkette could mouth anything, a light knocking on the door was heard. He grunted, walking towards the door and allowing the masked man to peek his head into the slight gap between the door and the door frame.

"The Empress is requesting an audience with Y/N."

Dream hands you an invitation. All it said was, "Formal Event". No other details were specified. You look puzzled at this letter that you were given.

Was the Empress really just giving you two words to prepare for?

You turn to Technoblade, expecting the same puzzled expression on his. However, his face was distorted into multiple folds and creases in his forehead, his fingers pressing onto the corner of the letter. Tossing the letter to the side, Technoblade sits back down onto his wooden chair. You hesitate before going towards Technoblade.

"Your highness..."

"I'm sorry to have dragged you into this social standing mess. You can head home first, I'll inform the Empress you're not feeling well. Dream will escort you-"

"...I won't."

"Please just-"

"You're one to talk. You're trembling."

Technoblade's eyes widened, quickly placing his hands together in an attempt to stop his shaking.

"I'm... I'm fine. I'll deal with the Empress myself-"

"Your highness, I'll deal with my own matters myself. I don't appreciate you handling my affairs with the Empress."

Technoblade sighed, looking towards you.

"Are you sure you want to attend in... that? It's a formal event y'know?"

"I... guess it should be fine."

As you head out to the door, Technoblade takes hold of your right hand.

"I-I'll follow you."

You reluctantly agree and soon, you and Technoblade walk towards a pavilion where The Empress was quietly sipping her tea, her maids bowing behind her.

"Y/N, you've finally arrived. Oh...Technoblade, what a delight to see you too..."

The Empress said, her maids scurrying to pour tea for you and Technoblade. However, The Empress simply waved them away.

"I would like to talk to Y/N about more... private matters."

The Empress hissed, signaling to Technoblade to return back to the castle. The pinkette seemed hesitant at first, holding your hand in his. After some reassuring, he finally agreed to leave you and the Empress alone. Once Technoblade was out of sight, The Empress placed her tea cup down and stared at you.