Once Again (HS)

By hazzascrrls

Vanya is a 15 yr old Indian. She loves music. She has a dream of becoming an International popstar. But her p... More

HI!
Prologue
Vanya Sidana
Harry Edward Styles!
Ch 1
Ch2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch 8
A/N
Ch 9
Ch 10
IMAGINE!
THANK YOU!
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Note
Ch 14
Note
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Sorry!!
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊
Ch 28
Epilogue!
THANK YOU!
Trailer!

Note!

26 4 0
By hazzascrrls

So I was on my mom's twitter yesterday night and I thought why not check harry's confusing tweets so I went to his profile and started scrolling down and I saw the falling promo's that said 'Falling Tomorrow ' and  the date was 27 feb 20. So I started to freak out because my birthday is 28 feb and then I saw this gif on his page that said 'Falling Feb 28' and I was like fuck He released falling on my damn birthday he released my fav song on my birthday fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah I just wanted to share this with y'all.

MY LIFE CANT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

Oh and I wont be able to update for a few days as I am going to my grandparents house.

Luv

Vx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
374K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
94 0 31
London was a normal 20 year old Beverly Hills girl, her mother was part of a famous TV show and her father was a designer that lives in London. Londo...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...