Our darling employee~(Yandere...

By adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... More

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.
Chapter 4: First day on the job.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.
Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Chapter 8: "Laid off".

3.3K 53 32
By adventurefan2020

(Y/N's POV)

I left Luca's office feeling all shocked to learn that I have been laid off from Walmart so quickly but only to go to Amazon already. It hasn't been even a full month yet and yet this is happening, I just stopped at the McDonald's they have here and ordered a large soda to take back to the apartment so I can cheer myself up at least for a little bit. I got out of the store and and arrived to my car and went on my way back but not long of getting on the road.

*Ring Ring*....Call from Rachel.

Rachel was calling probably to ask me where I am, so stopping at the red light I answered the call.

Rachel- *Y/N?! Dude, where are you? Your shift started about 30 minutes ago!*

Y/N- Rachel look, I'm not gonna be able to show up for this shift today.

Rachel- *Why the hell not man?*

Y/N- Because I technically not fired.

Rachel- *What?!* *What did you do?*

Y/N- Nothing, its just that Lucas told me in his office that I was laid off in a way and now I'm switching over to Amazon now. 

Rachel- *Really?!* *But....it isn't even time for you to go there right?*

Y/N- Thats the exact same thought I had, but Lucas wouldn't even tell me why in the first place no matter how much I asked.

Rachel- *Well that fucking sucks bro. Do you want to talk about it more later and maybe when I get out of work, we can go to a coffee shop or something. It will be my treat.*

Y/N- Sure that would be wonderful, thanks.

Rachel- *No prob, Oop I gotta go before Lucas catches me not doing my job. I'll see you later Y/N.*

Y/N- Ok, see you this evening.

Call end......

I continued my way back feeling much better that I'll have a friend to talk to about this but the feeling I had in my gut told me one thing.

"How will Darian react to this news?"

(Darian's POV)

I went inside the store trying to find my Y/N so I can admire him and also ask him if he would like to come over to my house to hang out some more. But....I didn't see him in the registers, the grocery aisles, the clothing area or the gardening area. I cant find him anywhere in the store even though I told the manager Lucas to put him in specific areas each day of the month. This is making me mad already, so I angrily walked over to his office and harshly knocked on his door before I heard him walking to the door in a scared fashion...good he should be scared.

Lucas- O-oh hello s-sir, how are y-

Darian- Cut the idle chat and tell me where is Mr Y/N.

Lucas- Is there a problem with him or-

Darian- That is not any of your concern...now tell me where he is before I have to do something drastic. 

Lucas- W-w-w-well, he got......transferred to........uhhhh...

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and faced him dead in his eyes.

Darian- WHERE?!?

Lucas- Amazon sir! He got transferred to Amazon by Ethan himself!

I dropped Lucas down and I dropped to me knees feeling shocked and saddened by this terrible news. 

Darian's mind- Y/N....Y/N IS NOW NOT IN MY GRASPS ANYMORE AND ITS THANKS TO THAT BASTARD ETHAN!! HE WILL ANSWER TO ME AND I WILL HAVE TO GET Y/N BACK AT ANY COSTS!!! But first....I need to deal this useless manager who didn't stop this from happening.

Lucas- Are you o-o-ok sir?

He has the audacity to ask me that after all the pain he caused me today. But maybe his doomed fate will make me feel better. I'll have to do that later on.

Darian- You know Lucas...good day to you.

I walked out of his office and slammed the door on the way and every employee must've heard me yelled and looked at me with fear in their eyes but I don't care in the slightest. Y/N is not working for me and now belongs to that fucker Ethan. I knew I had bad feelings about that day when he was in a jolly mood, he saw Y/N and was impressed by him that he took him from me. Well, I will get Y/N back no matter what.

Darian- Don't worry Y/N, your lover will rescue you from that man-stealing Ethan and we will be back together again.~

(Timeskip)

(Ethan's POV)

I got another victory for me as the transfer of Y/N has been successful and now he starts his first shift tomorrow morning. In fact, I think I should get access to his phone information so I can text him the info and we can meet face to face again in the offices. I called my secretary Luke over so I can start the process.

Ethan- Luke, would you step into my office for a moment?

Luke- On my way sir.

Ethan- Good...see you then.

I only had to wait for only like two minutes when Luke came inside my office.

Luke- What can I do for you today sir?

Ethan- I want you to get me the contact information of a man named Y/N L/N for me as he is starting his job in one of the facilities closer to here.

Luke- Ahh ok then sir, it shall be done.

Ethan- Good, his last job was at the Walmart store location 509 so you can start you search there.

Luke- Thank you sir for the info, I shall get it done for you before this day ends.

Ethan- And that will be all today.

Luke- Then I'll take my leave then.

Luke exited the office and I got some planning of my own already like setting up the special section of the Amazon website where everything he buys will have an automatic "Executive discount" that only I and my executives have but for him, a common employee that I already find very interesting and kinda handsome too. Plus more perks he will get that I'll explain when he gets here tomorrow, till then I'll get it all started and he will have nothing but good things to say. It will be the most flawless plan I have ever created and it brings me many rewards but the one I aim for is Y/N's love and heart.

Ethan's mind- Oh Y/N, I can't wait for you to be working for me and I especially can't wait till we get the chances to know each other really well.~

(Another Timeskip here!)

(No POV)

Its now later in the evening and Y/N and Rachel are at a coffee shop talking about his recent "laid off" as they used the term loosely as he technically not jobless now that he is working for Amazon but he is not a part of Walmart company much to Darian's disliking.

Y/N- And so...I now belong to the smiling face logo company known as Amazon.

Rachel- Damn, that's kinda suspicious if you ask me. Like Lucas just all of a sudden letting, you go without any reason at all unless if he was forced to or bribed to do so. What do you think Y/N?

Y/N- I don't know why but I can't do much about it now.

Rachel- Got a point there. Well, at least it doesn't do any true negative things to you, you get to work in one of the most powerful online companies in the world so...cheers to that I guess.

Y/N- Yeah, cheers to my new job...again.

They clinked their drinks and sipped with joy now finding this whole situation not so bad in the long run. They were having a good time before they work their separate jobs tomorrow.

But meanwhile, Lucas was packing up for the night and was leaving to go home but before he does that, he has to go to the back and turn off the lights and other electrical stuff. So he went to the back and was going to do the normal procedure but something felt off today. He didn't think of it too much though and went back to his job but then...

*Crash!!*

Something heavy broke and he needed to investigate it immediately. So making his way to the path where the sound was, he found a crate of glassware has been completely destroyed.

Luca's mind- God damn it all to hell! 

Now he had to clean this mess up himself as everyone including the janitors has gone home. So he went to get the broom, sweeper, and cut-gloves but...

*Mechanical noises*

The whole building basically became so dark, Lucas was now a little scared of what caused this. He went to get out his phone flashlight but as soon as he turned it on, he almost had a heart attack.

Luca's- A-AVA!?!

She held some kind of needle and immediately went for Luca's neck and held him down till he was knocked out and Ava dragged him to her car and drove off. Ava then called her boss to tell him the news.

Ava- I got him sir successfully.

Darian- Excellent, now bring him to the "nowhere" spot so I can deal with him myself.

Ava- Understand sir, see you when I get there.

*Beep* 

She then went her way over not feeling bad for the poor man as he failed to keep the boss happy and if there's one thing you need to know about her and that is she's loyal to Darian and if he is not happy, she is not happy and will be most willing to help her boss deal with anyone or anything that needs to be done by his orders. 

Ava's mind- Sucks for him to go out like this, but at the same time this is his own doing and basically giving Y/N to our competitors wasn't the smartest move. And for that, you were a good manager while you lasted but goodbye to you.

20 minutes later...

Ava made it to the spot and Darian is already ready to get started. Ava opened the trunk and he grabbed Luca's to bring him to one abandoned building where no one has been or used in years so this would be the perfect spot for what he was about to do.

Darian- Excellent work Ava, you're free to go home for the night. Till then, have yourself a good night.

Ava- And the same goes to you sir and try not to raise any suspicion about this whole thing ok?

Darian- *Chuckle* Don't worry I won't, this isn't my first time you know.

Then Ava went back to her car and drove off to her home and relax but Darian's 'job' was not yet done. He brought Luca's body inside and tied him down with rope, duct-taped his mouth, and was seated in an old metal chair. He waited till the man woke so he can in a terrible surprise.

A little while later...

He woke up feeling dizzy and his head hurled but he looked up and saw him.

He was shocked and now definitely scared to an all-time high. He tried to struggle his way out but it all ended in failure. Screaming for help and praying to god also had the same results......failure.

Darian laid out the tools and touched each one with anticipation of using them. 

Darian- Why hello idiot manager, your wondering why you are here right? Well.....I'm here to let out all of my rage after letting my favorite employee and future lover Y/N go and now he is working for another company even though one... it's not his time yet to go and two...HE IS NOT IN MY GRASPS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU!!

The tied up man was now terrified of what Darian is gonna do to him

Darian- Well, now here you are all completely helpless and weak to fight back and this will do nicely for the night of pain your about to feel for causing this whole mess. Well, enough talking, and let's get started shall we?~

Darian put on some black leather gloves and got out his first weapon. 

Darian- Batter up.~

Luca's- *MUFFLED SCREAMING*

And so it went on throughout the night and he knew how to get rid of all the evidence with the help of his secretary. Darian now has a new objective in his mind.

Darian- Get Y/N back by any means necessary.~

(End...For now)

Hope you enjoy folks! And have a good day and till then, this is adventurefan2020 and I'll see you in the next update.

See ya'll later!👋............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 1.8K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
20.3K 1K 62
A new world, found by accident, presents itself to Ayano. It's a restart, her chance at a better world. Ayano thinks this world is a restart but litt...
201K 2.8K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
6.4K 237 6
Going to work may have always been a massive pain in the butt, but I never thought it would actually get me killed! While riding the bus to get to wo...