His Mistake

Galing kay _pinkhoneyy

officer marq makes a mistake by sleeping with one of his inmates Higit pa

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
24
25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30

ch.9

13.8K 483 111
Galing kay _pinkhoneyy

saige | august 27th

i tapped my hand on my car steering wheel as i waited outside of the jail .

seeing brielle walk out of the gates i smiled .

i honked my horn and when she seen me she ran over to my car .

"hey bitch" she smiled as she got in.

"them clothes look tight asf on you" i laughed and she looked down at herself laughing too .

"i guess i gained weight in there but idk how because the food is nasty asf" she spoke .

"it's probably because you eat like 4 packs of noodles a day" i spoke and she started laughing as i drove offf rom the jail .

brielle's family cut her off when she went to jail so all she has is me .

"we need to go to dominos"

"you want yo first meal out to be pizza?" i asked her . "yesssss pizza is my favorite food"

before i could say something my phone started to ring and brielle looked down at it .

"ooo why is marq calling you" she asked .

i picked my phone up and declined the call.

"i missed the abortion appointment and now he keeps calling me to make another one" i spoke .

"so you're keeping it?" she asked as she lifted my shirt up to see if i had a bump.

"no.. well i mean i don't know" i shrugged . "well don't let him pressure you into your decision" she spoke .

"i know, it's like i want
to have it solely off the fact that he wants me to get rid of it so bad"

"that's petty as fuck" she laughed and i shrugged .

"oh well he's gonna learn that his actions have consequences" i spoke as i pulled up to dominos .

we got out the car and brielle sprinted into the dominos .

i mean i like pizza too but not enough that i would run to it

i walked in after and and saw her hugging somebody over the counter .

oh so that's what we're here for , this lying ass bitch said she liked pizza .

"saige this is my twin brother brandon, brother this is my friend saige"

"nice too meet you" he smiled and i nodded . "i thought you said your family cut you off?" i asked her .

"they did , but i didn't , this my twin sister i can't live without her" he spoke .

"well i'm hungry so can i get a medium pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and some cheese breads too?" i asked and he nodded taking the order .

"and let me get a medium cheese pizza" brielle spoke .

"how much is all that together?" i asked . "it's good i got y'all" he spoke .

"oop okay" i spoke then sat down .

after a few minutes he gave us our pizza and sat at the table with us.

"so how did y'all meet?" he asked staring at me .

"in jail" brielle answered .

i opened my cheese bread and started eating it.

"what you do to get put jail?" brandon asked me . "assault with a deadly weapon and the weapon was just bleach" i spoke shrugging .

"who did you assault with bleach"

i started laughing "i was about to get jumped by a girl and a guy so i had to do what i had to do".

"true true, how old are you?"

"i'm 21, and i'm guessing you're 24 like brielle"

"lmao yup, i'm older by 10 minutes though" he spoke .

"so what you been up to since you been out?" he asked .

i sat my pizza down and looked at him "just tryna get myself together again, and i am pregnant" i spoke looking at him, he smiled "i love kids"

i looked at brielle and she started laughing . "boy you like her or something?"

"i don't know her enough to like her , but she is very pretty" he spoke .

"thank you" i said then continued to eat my pizza as he continued to question me .

i honestly thought telling him i was pregnant was gonna back him off but i guess tf not .

i felt my phone start vibrating so i took it out my back pocket, when i seen marq name i declined it

•••••••

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4M 145K 43
𝙏𝙞𝙡 3005, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙥.....
29.9K 2.6K 40
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...
18.7K 792 26
𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮, 𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸�...
1.1M 37.4K 60
*𝗝𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱🙃*