Imagines of your favorite hot...

By lavenderpuritywriter

title says it all :) a collection of imagines, smuts, fluffs, one-shots, etc of your fav Chris wood and the m... More

A/N
Kai Parker Smut - Hunting You ;)
Kai Parker Angst/Smut - For my Sake and Yours
Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months
Kai Parker ~ Crush
Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise
Kai Parker Smut ~ Only You
Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape
Kai Parker Fluff/Angst - Needed You
Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment
Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness
Mon-El Smut - Yoga Fun
Kai Parker Angst - Take me back
Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter
Chris Wood Smut - Distraction
Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties
A/N
Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1
Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand
Jake Riley Imagine All a Game: Part 2
Kai Parker Smut - Faking It
Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies
Brandon North Smut - Stuck
Kai Parker Imagine - Forgotten Birthday
Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening
Kai Parker Angst - The Rebound
Kai Parker Smut - Needy
Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl
Kai Parker Angst
Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood
Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want
Kai Parker Smut - The Old and the New
Chris Wood Smut - Dad's Best Friend
Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene

17.2K 171 878
By lavenderpuritywriter

Word Count- 3,541

Summary- You and Chris are actors on the show The Vampire Diaries. The two of you 'hate' each other, but your characters are lovers. The two of you have unspoken sexual tension that neither of you has ever brought up or acted on until you walk in on something you shouldn't have seen...

"So are you ready for your sex scene with Chris?" Nina asks you with a smirk.

"It's a sex scene with Kai, not Chris," You reminded her. You were in your trailer, getting ready for your first sex scene ever. Nina was coaching you through it since she's done a billion.

"Look," She said and made you turn to face her. "Chris is... well, Chris is hot. We all know that. So just focus on that, and the scene will look amazing," She insisted.

"He isn't-"

"Keep lying to yourself, but behind all that hatred is sexual frustration," She giggled in your ear.

"Ew, shut up," You laughed. There was a knock at your door, and when you opened it, you saw one of the clothing designers holding a nude-colored thong, nipple pasties, and a silk robe.

"Ready?" She asked.

You walked awkwardly to set in just your silk robe. You felt like everyone was staring at you, knowing what you were about to do. Once you arrived, you saw all of your fellow castmates smiling and waving at you, minus Chris. You quickly rushed over to them with an angry glare.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"Oh, we couldn't miss little Y/N's first sex scene," Ian smiled and ruffled your hair, making you slap his hand away.

"No, no, and no. I will be way too fucking nervous with all of you here," You whisper-yelled.

"Watch the language," Paul teased, causing you to eye him angrily. "Oh, come on," He said and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "I couldn't miss my fake daughter's first love scene," He complained.

"I hate all of you," You informed them.

"Well, we love you, and you're going to do great," Candice reminded you.

"Yeah, you're an amazing actor, and Chris is somewhat professional, so I'm sure he'll help you even if you two don't get along," Kat encouraged, and at the same moment, you felt arms wrap around you from behind.

"Are you ready to do this, babe," Chris teased and bit your earlobe. You quickly turned and pushed him off your body.

"Get off of me," You grunted, and he smirked in response.

"Y/N! Chris!" Julie, one of your directors, called.

"Good luck," Your castmates told you. Chris wrapped an arm around your waist as the two of you walked to your director.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you, baby," He chuckled in your ear, making you roll your eyes and shrug him off of you, hating the way your body missed his warmth as you did so.

"Y/N!" Julie smiled. "Are you excited for-"

"Don't say it," You groaned and sank your head into your hands. "Anyways, I was going to ask you about the scene because I don't even have any directions or anything on it besides ripping each other's clothes off." You heard Chris laugh lightly from beside you. "What?" You asked.

"Well, usually in a sex scene we just tell the actors to do whatever they feel is right, so..." Julie trailed off.

"Oh, God," You sighed.

"Don't worry, Y/N. Chris will coach you," She smiled and walked off to her seat.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to coach you," Chris laughed.

"Can you not be an asshole right now. I'm actually about to throw up," You said and shook your hands, a nervous habit that Chris had picked up on.

"Y/N, you're going to be great. Just don't sweat it too much. Just focus on how hot I am and how much you want me to do this to you in real life. I mean that's what I'm going to do with you," He smiled, making you pathetically blush.

"Y/N! Chris! We're ready," One of your directors yelled. You sucked in a breath and walked to your spot, next to the beautiful bed, Chris in front of you. "And three, two, one, action!" He yelled. 

"Kai, we can't do this," You sighed.

"Come on, I know you want me. You just want to keep this little miss innocent act up, but I can see right through it. You want me. You want me as much as I want you. Just admit it. No one else is here to see. It can be our little secret," Chris whispered.

"Our little secret?" You asked.

"Our little secret," He whispered back, brushing a strand of hair out of your face. You stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Chris smirked and cupped your cheeks, roughly kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. Suddenly, Chris picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. He kissed you desperately like he's always wanted to do. He laid you on the bed as he started to strip, keeping eye contact with you the entire time. You bit your lip as he took off all his clothes, just left in his cock sock, and from what you could tell... it was huge. He crawled over you and took your robe off, so you were left in your nipple pasties and nude thong. Chris gulped as he looked over your body. He threw the robe off to the side and kissed you passionately as his hands roamed your body. He kissed your neck, your chest, making his way down your body. This isn't so bad, you thought to yourself. You could tell Chris was getting carried away, so you quietly whispered his name and cupped his cheeks, bringing him back up to your eye level. You kissed him while rolling the two of you over, so you were straddling his lap. You lifted your head and smiled evilly as you looked down at his vulnerable state. You kissed all over his stomach and chest, causing him to squirm beneath you. You mindlessly started grinding yourself against him, making him whimper beneath you, and he knew you would bring that up later. You sucked at his neck as your hips rolled against his. You heard Chris growl, and in the next second, you were flipped onto your back, and Chris was smirking at your innocent figure beneath him. He started to rock himself back and forth, making the illusion that he was thrusting inside of you. He collected your wrists in his hand and held them above your head as you moaned up at him, your mouth falling open, and he took the chance to kiss you sloppily, his tongue exploring your mouth. You continued this until you heard someone yell, "Cut!" Chris smirked down at you, and you rolled your eyes.

"Well, that was amazing guys. You two are done!" Julie cheered. You pushed Chris off of you and held the sheet to your chest. 

"Um, can you hand me my robe?" You asked Chris.

"I would much rather see you like this," Chris told you but still handed you your robe.

Once you were good to go, you basically ran back to your trailer, not wanting to hear all of Chris's sexual jokes about the way you were moaning. You took your nipple pasties off and the nude underwear and then put your robe back on. You heard your phone buzz, and you looked to see that Chris had texted you.

'Too bad you ran off. I was hoping to continue our moment ;) .' It read. You hated the way your heart fluttered at the text. You let your phone fall to the table as you crossed your arms and thought for a few minutes. Finally, you huffed and got up, leaving your trailer and making your way to Chris's. You climbed up the steps and swung open the door. 

"Listen here- AH!" You screamed as you saw Chris sitting on his couch, masturbating before your eyes. 

"Y/N! What the-" He stuttered as he tried to cover himself up, so you couldn't get a good look. "What are you-"

"I- I was coming here to uh- Wait," You said then smirked, walking closer to him until you were standing over him. "Did someone get a little excited during our sex scene?" You taunted.

"Wh-what? I- No- it-"

"Oh, Chris. I'm sure everyone is going to love to hear about this," You said and started to walk back to the door when you felt Chris yank your wrist, making you fall onto the couch, Chris towering over you. 

"You're not going to tell anyone about this," He said and wrapped a hand around your throat, making you physically have to hold back a moan.

"And why is that?" You asked, trying to seem strong.

"Because I know if I slip my hand between your legs, you'll be wet," He said confidently. 

"And how can you be so sure?" You asked, your voice slightly breaking.

"Because I know you want me to fuck you." You gasped quietly, so fucking turned on by his cockiness. "Yeah, so you wouldn't mind if I just," He trailed a finger over your nipple that had hardened through your robe, "slipped a finger down... right," He paused, finger hovering your entrance, "here?" He asked and pressed a finger over your core, making you moan quietly. "Well, would you look at that? You're fucking soaking," He smirked. You glared at him, wanting him to explode at that moment. Well, that's what you told yourself you wanted, but, in reality, you wanted so much more from him.

"Go. To. Hell," You spat. His mouth trembled as he took in your response. His grip on your neck tightened, making you gasp and choke on air. You had never seen this side of Chris, but no way in hell did you want him to stop.

"You need to watch your mouth, slut." You gasped at the nickname, slightly taken aback, and all he did was smile, knowing he had you right where he wanted you. "So, what do you say? Do you want to help me out?" He asked and started to suck at your neck, making an airy moan emit from your mouth. "Tell me what you want, Y/N," He insists and places irresistible kisses all over your exposed chest. 

"I- I," You stuttered, making Chris laugh against your skin.

"Is that a yes?" He asked. You rolled your eyes, annoyed at the control he thought he had over you. He grabbed your chin in his hand harshly, making you meet eye contact with him. "Answer me when I ask you a question." He demanded.

Your jaw clenched as you ran through all of the possibilities that could happen depending on your answer, and that's what made you say, "Yes." He smiled and wasted no time in getting started. He grabbed you by the back of the head and pressed his lips against yours. It wasn't a sweet kiss. It was full of built-up frustration, anger, and lust. He threw your robe off, gawking as he looked over your naked figure. He stood on his knees above you to get an even better look.

"You just gonna stare, pretty boy?" You teased.

"I think I might," He said and trailed both of his hands softly down your waist. As you watched him, you remembered you hadn't gotten to get a good look when you walked in on him. Your mouth fell open when you looked down.

"Holy shit," You whispered, biting your lip while imagining him inside of you. Chris smiled smugly and removed his hands from you, wrapping his own hand around himself and pleasuring himself as he looked down at you. It was probably the hottest thing you had ever seen, and it made you ache for him. He placed a hand beside your head as he propped himself above you. He gripped your jaw and pried your mouth open, looking like he was inspecting it.

"I bet you would love it if I fucked your mouth. Wouldn't you?" He asked with a sly smile. You couldn't control the moan that escaped your mouth or the desperate nod that you gave him. "That's what I thought. Look at you. You shut up every time you get flustered, or is it just me?" He teased. You went to say something snarky when he pressed his finger to your lips. "Don't say anything you'll regret, sweetheart," He reminded you, and you had to physically stop yourself from rolling your eyes. "Good girl," He praised. "You are such a fast learner. So good for me," He complimented, brushing a piece of hair out of your face before sitting back on the couch, his arms spread out against the head of the couch as he waited for you. You quickly climbed off the couch and between his legs. You rubbed his thighs, making him sigh as he watched you intently.

"So hot," You whispered but loud enough so he could hear your compliment. You propped yourself on your knees and wrapped your hand around his dick, pumping him slowly and teasingly. You placed kisses on his inner thighs, making his hips jump. You stopped all your actions. "You have to stay still, Mr. Wood, or we won't get anywhere," You told him.

"Excuse m-"

"Ah, ah, ah. You listen to me, or we stop," You informed him.

He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. "F-Fine," He breathed, his hands forming fists.

"Good boy," You praised and restarted. You smirked at him before kissing all around the length of his cock.

"Y/N," He sighed. You circled your tongue around the tip of his length, and he bucked his hips again, making you pull away once more. "Y/N, I swear to-"

"You're not very good at following directions, are you? Stay. Still." You ordered and sucked on the tip of his dick. Your tongue swirled around the length of him before wrapping your lips around the tip and taking him into your mouth, farther each time you went down on him, pumping what you couldn't reach in your hand. His hips bucked, and before you could pull back again, he gripped your hair and made you take him as best as you could.

"My rules, sweetheart," He reminded you and let you breathe after a few seconds. "Understand?" He asked and pulled you back.

"Yes," You growled.

"Good. Now, I think your pretty little mouth needs to be fucked, don't you?" He asked, and you nodded your head, probably a little too desperately. He made a make-shift ponytail with his hand and led your mouth to the tip of his cock. You hollowed your cheeks as you took him into your mouth. He gripped your hair tighter as you got him closer and closer to a release. You tried to take him all in your mouth, but he was too big, so you opted for pumping what you couldn't reach. He pulled your head back suddenly, confusing you because he hadn't reached his high yet. "So fucking good for me," He moaned and wiped your lip, playing with the bottom one with his thumb and index finger. He leaned down, cupping your cheeks and bringing his face so close to yours his lips touched yours as he talked. "Do you want me to eat your pussy, baby?" He asked.

"Yes," You answered way too quickly. He helped you lay on the couch and open your legs for him to rest into.

"Holy shit, Y/N. You have the prettiest little pussy I've ever seen," He gasped, making you blush heavily. He blew a light stream of air over your clit, making your hips jump. He gripped your sides and held you into his face as he began to circle your clit with his tongue, sucking, tugging, and even a little bit of nibbling. Your hand shot to his hair, tugging on it harshly, which made him work even harder. One of his fingers circled your entrance as his tongue worked at your clit. He slowly entered a finger into you, making you grip his hair tighter and moan loudly.

"Chris," You moaned.

"You're so fucking tight. How am I ever gonna shove my dick in there?" He asked, making you moan. He softly bit on your clit with his teeth, making you squeal and your hips jump again. He plunged another finger into you as a warning.

"Chris! Oh, God," You moaned, your body starting to shake.

"Are you about to cum? I bet you are, aren't you? My little slut, cumming without permission," He scolded, suddenly backing away from you, causing you to whine. "You only cum when I tell you to," He says as he roughly grabs your jaw. He gets a condom that was hiding in his backpack and rolls it on himself.

"Why do you have that?" You asked.

"I always knew you would give in to me. I had to be prepared at all times, sweetheart," He teased. He crawls back over you, his dick resting against your throbbing pussy. He kissed you slowly and sinfully, making you absolutely lose it. Your fingers immediately went for his hair, tugging and pulling. "Fuck, I'm not gonna last long if you keep doing that," He moaned against your lips. He lifted himself the smallest bit and pumped himself, lining himself up with you. "Do you still want this? We can stop if you want to," He reminded you, but it was the last thing he wanted to do. It made your heart flutter how he checked on you to make sure you were okay with this. No one else had ever done that.

"Yes, please, Chris," You whined. He smiled at your vulnerable state. He pressed just the into you before pulling back out, repeating the same motion over and over until you were on the verge of begging. "Please, please, please, Chris," You begged, hating the satisfaction it gave him. He smirked and slowly pushed all the way in. His head fell into the crook of your neck as he moaned loudly, never have feeling this good in his life.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Y/N," He moaned. It was just a bit painful, but it was already starting to fade and be overcome with an overwhelming amount of pleasure. You winced as he pulled out a bit, catching his attention. "You okay?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes, just give me a second," You breathed.

"You've never been with anyone big before, have you?" He asked, seeming proud.

"Not nearly as big as you," You informed him, fueling his ego. "And it's never felt nearly as good, fuck," You moaned as he started thrusting in and out of you.

"Yeah, you remember that b-baby," He moaned and started to suck and kiss your neck. He was trying his hardest to cover his loud moans, but you felt way too good. "Jesus Christ, Y/N. You f-feel way too fucking g-good," He groaned.

"Yeah, you like my tight little pussy?" You asked, making him moan even louder.

"God, y-yes," He stuttered.

"Is my little pussy gonna make you cum?" You asked, but it was more of a whine, considering you were about to cum yourself.

"So fucking hard," He answered. You loved how vocal he was. His hand reached down to rub your clit, drawing you closer and closer to your orgasm. "I want you to cum for me, Y/N," Chris grunted.

"Your big dick is gonna make me cum so good, baby," You told him and wrapped an arm around his neck to pull him down for a kiss. He was going in and out of you so hard and fast you could barely kiss him back, and you almost screamed when his dick buried into your spot. "Chris!" You moaned, and you were sure if anyone had been walking by they would have heard you.

"Oooh, right there, sweetheart?" He asked and changed his angle so he would pound into that spot continuously. 

"Chris, c-can I cum?"

"Not yet. I'm close."

"Pl-ease, I can't hold it," You begged, a tear falling down your cheek.

"Oh, someone's needy," He taunted.

"Chris, I swear to-" He cut you off by pushing into you as hard as he could.

"It's not nice to swear," He said, pounding into your tight warmth.

"Chris, oh, my, God, please," You whined.

"Let go," He moaned, both of you releasing at the same time. Chris slowly pulled out of you, trying not to stimulate you further. He threw the condom away and crawled back over you, kissing all over your body, worshiping it like it was a temple. "You still hate me?" He asked while kissing around your breast.

"Shut up," You laughed. 

"Let me take you out to dinner," He suggested, brushing his fingers against your cheek as you smiled goofily at him.

"Only if it ends with us doing that again," You said, completely serious.

"Already planning on it, baby."

+++

guys. i already have a imagine planned to write next, and I'm so excited to write it. i think yall will love it

also, thank you for so many reads! i love all of you Chris whores

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
251K 7.3K 130
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
29.7K 54 19
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
148K 7.9K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...