Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 4

9.5K 313 487
By moonlight_01119

"Are you sure? It's not too late," Dream was on a call with George, only 45 minutes into his almost 14 hour drive. 

"Yes, Dream. You'll be fine. We can stay on call and add a few people here and there to make it fun. You're going to have a good time," George reassured. 

"But what if-" 

"No what if's! You are going to to Texas and going to enjoy meeting your best friend! End of story," George was defensive, it was odd. Dream was confused on why he was acting like this, maybe Sapnap said something about liking Dream and George was being their 'cupid' maybe.. 

"Dream? Are you there?" George had been talking with no response for a few minutes, and just realized that he wasn't listening at all.

"What? Sorry I was thinking," Dream admitted, silently cursing at himself for getting distracted so easily. 

"Clearly," George scoffed. "I was asking you if you were going to do a face reveal while you're there. You always say you want to do it with one of use, wondering if it is going to be Sap."

"No, I'm waiting to meet you, have you at least see my face in advance before I do it," Dream chuckled. "So get to America or move out so I can go to you and finally do it. I mean, I'm hot, I want people to see it!"

"You're an idiot," George's eye roll was audible, along with a scoff. "Why don't you just show me what you look like then you can do a face reveal with Sap."

"You know what, facetime me. I get told I'm the hottest when I'm driving," Dream hung up the Discord call and waited for the facetime to appear. When it did, he covered the camera just to tease. 

"Oh wow Dream, so attractive you're right," Dream was able to see George's eye roll this time. 

"Oh fuck off," he uncovered the camera, and George gasped and widened his eyes. He was staring at one of the most beautiful humans he has ever seen. His golden blonde hair was getting blown around due to his windows being down, and he had on a pair of metal framed sunglasses that fit perfectly on the bridge of his nose. His jawline was sharp, but not to the point it looked bad, and he was wearing a teal short sleeve shirt, and his left arm was at a 90 degree angle, playing with the top of his door frame. "Well, I'm hot right?"

"Shit, yeah you are," George was stunned, he didn't know what to say. Dream laughed at how he was speechless.

"Y-you should see your face right now," Dream was lucky there was traffic on the freeway so he could clutch his stomach from how hard he was laughing. "Like what the hell, I was just being cocky, but I left your speechless."

 "Holy fuck, Sap wasn't lying when he said you were hot, but I just thought he was doing it for the fans," George couldn't comprehend it. He was glad he was ace or else he'd immediately try and steal the blonde from Sapnap in an instant.

"Well, thank you, it means a lot," Dream had finally calmed down. "But I was just messing with you, I'm not the most secure person about how I look so that reaction made me feel a lot better."

"I'm not kidding, if I was interested in like anyone, Sapnap would be out of the picture and I'd be on a flight to Florida right now," George confessed, making Dream bust out into another fit of laughter. 

"You're dumb," Dream managed his laughter when traffic seemed to clear up a bit, and the freeway was back to the normal speed. "But again, thank you it means a lot." 

"I'm tweeting about this, I don't care," George picked his phone back up and started typing, and soon, Dream got a notification saying that George tweeted out.

'just saw Dreams face... I wish I wasn't ace' 

"You're an idiot, everyone is going to go crazy," Dream laughed again, and soon, Sapnap's face appeared on the facetime call.

"What the fuck, you showed him your face already?" Sapnap sounded hurt, even though he wasn't. Just wanted to add a dramatic effect. 

"Well good morning to you as well, Sap," Dream greeted. "Did you just wake up? I texted you an hour ago and you never responded."

"Yeah, like 10 minutes ago but my mom was here and brought me food," he giggled, and George snickered when he saw the faint color change in Dream's cheeks.

"That's the only reason you're up isn't it?" George asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Possibly," Sapnap looked to his right, making his two friends laugh. "But Georgie, what do you think of the all hot and mighty Clay, huh?"

"As I said, I wish I wasn't ace or else I'd be buying a plane ticket to either Houston or Florida right now and stealing him," George giggled, but Sapnap frowned. 

"Just come anyways, if it's ok with you, Sap. We could all do a meetup and I'll do a big face reveal on twitter and we can do a facecam stream on Nick's account," Dream proposed the idea, and the two nodded their heads in agreement. Soon, George was at his desk, typing on his keyboard.

"No good flights out this entire week, soonest I'll get there is next Friday," George sighed, leaning back in his chair. 

"I'm down, you'd have to sleep on the couch or we could buy a air mattress because I only have one guest bed," Sapnap explained.

"If I need to I wouldn't mind sharing a bed, which I'm assuming it'd be you Sap because you most likely have a bigger bed," Dream obviously didn't hate the idea, but was worried about what his body would do. 

"Yeah, mine is a queen and the guest room is a full," Sapnap walked out to his kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "Be warned, I am a cuddler."

"Oh me too, don't worry," Dream blushed again. The thought of cuddling with Sapnap made his heart beat faster, and George quickly took notice of the large smile plastered on his face. 

"Good, I don't like being touched," George gagged, making the other two laugh again. 

"So it's settled then?" Dream asked, putting his hands in the air. 

"Yeah, buy the tickets Gogy," Sapnap encouraged, and 5 minutes later, George had tickets to fly to Houston in a week and a half. The three fell into a rhythm of casual conversations, some would escalate the the point George and Sapnap were arguing and Dream just had to focus on the road. Then they all migrated back to Discord so other people could join if they wanted.

***

"What the hell do you mean by 'sweet home Alabama' Dream?" Karl asked when he entered the VC that they were all in. It's been 7 hours by now, and Dream was exhausted. 

"Were you aware of the bet that was made a few days ago on my stream?" Dream asked, hoping Karl was smart enough to connect the dots. 

"Yeah, the PvP one with Sap?" Karl questioned. 

"Exactly that one. Now, what did we bet?" Dream hinted, and soon it all clicked. 

"No way," Karl did his excited little squeal. "Are you driving there now?" 

"For the past 7 hours, we've been here for about 5 and a half," Sapnap explained. "What are you up to?"

"Filming a new video for Jimmy's channel," Karl explained. "Another 24 hour challenge, not allowed to give discrete details." 

"Makes sense," George yawned, it was getting late for him. "Anyway, not that there is another person and you two can't get sick of each other before you're even together, I'm going to bed. If you're still driving when I wake up I'll rejoin." 

"Thanks for keeping me sane," Dream said. Karl and Sapnap both said goodbye, and George disconnected from the call. 

"Nick, would you hate me if I pulled over and took a nap for a bit?" Dream asked, suddenly feeling very tired himself. 

"Nah, wouldn't mind. Gives me more time to go grocery shopping in the morning anyways," he laughed, and Dream pulled into the rest stop that was closest to him. He went to the bathroom, got some food, and then leaned back his seat and napped.

***

"CLAY WAKE UP!" Sapnap screamed at the top of his lungs. Dream shot straight up, hitting his head on the roof of his car. 

"Ow, what the fuck dude?" Dream rubbed his head and sighed. 

"It's been like 12 hours, you still have a good amount of driving until you get here," Sapnap explained. 

"No I wasn't," Dream scoffed, looking at the time. Sapnap was right... he was out for 12 hours. "Holy shit, why didn't you wake me sooner?!"

"I tried, but your snoring was too loud and you didn't budge," Sap chuckled again. "Now get back on the road and get some breakfast and get your ass to my house."

"That was kinda hot," Dream whispered to himself as he was adjusting his seat back into the right position to drive again. 

"What was that?" Sapnap asked. He wasn't sure if he heard Dream right, but did he just call him hot?

"Oh nothing, just cursing at you for waking me," Dream laughed it off, hoping Sapnap wouldn't pick up on the nervous tone in his voice. 

"Whatever, just speed and get here, I wanna finally see you," Sapnap's statement was genuine, which made Dream smile knowing his best friend is just as excited as he was. 

***

"FUCKING TRAFFIC!" Dream yelled. "It's not that hard to just drive! What the hell?" He was in Beaumont, just over an hour away from Sapnap's house, and him, George, and Sap were all on facetime again. 

"10's traffic is always shit. Don't worry though, I live closer to Pasadena so you're only like a hour away," Sapnap explained. 

"Thank god, I'm not sure how much more I can take of hearing Dream's bickering about how people can't drive," George laughed.

"Aren't Texas people supposed to know how to drive? Like c'mon speed limit is 75 and we're going 30," Dream slammed his forehead on his horn, causing it to go off on accident. "Shit, didn't mean to do that."

"What do you expect when you put your head on the horn, dumbass," Sapnap scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off, Pandas. You've told me you do this," Dream fought back. Sapnap blushed at the childhood nickname and made him so much happier that him and Dream were finally going to be in the same state, let alone house. 

"I have an Idea, take the closest exit and I'll take you a back way," Sapnap  explained. "What road is that exit?"

"Uhhh, Brooks," Dream squinted and turned his blinker on, getting into the farthest right lane to take the exit. 

"Ok, when you get off take a left and then a right onto 124, go until you get to 73 then you should be out of the traffic jam and can get back onto 10," Sapnap explained, seeing Dream go to the right and got off the freeway, then taking a left like he was told. 

"Okie dokie, and you said right onto 124?" Dream asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, should be the very end of Brooks if I'm remembering correctly," Sapnap was correct. 

"How do you just know this off the top of your head?" George asked. He wasn't the best at directions, but definitely couldn't remember highways and side roads like that. 

"I have family in Lake Charles, we have to go through Beaumont to get there and my mom taught me to take 124 if the freeway was too backed up," Sapnap explained, and both Dream and George hummed. 

Thankfully, Sapnap wa right and the highway was much faster than the freeway. He was able to get back onto 10 and thankfully everyone was going the speed limit, and thanks to Texas drivers, they were all going much faster. 

When Dream got close, like 5 minutes away from Sapnap's house, he hung up on the facetime call, and just called George. 

"I'm freaking out, like what if we don't get along like we do online?" Dream's anxiety was starting to peak. 

"You'll be fine! I promise. Sap and you have been best friends for so long nothing will change. Or, maybe something will and it will be for the best," George reassured as Dream pulled into the parking garage and saw Sapnap walking out of the elevator, thankful for tinted windows. 

"Holy fuck I just saw him," Dream started sweating. 

"Go, now. Good luck and let me know how everything goes," George hung up, leaving Dream all alone again. He found a parking spot and took a few deep breaths before grabbing his bag and Patches crate, and walking toward the elevator. He saw Sap, just staring at his phone and approached him. 

"Hey Nick," he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.1K 9
It's one thing flying out to another country and spending a week in your best friend's home, but it's another thing if you're in love with said best...
868 12 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...
45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...
418K 15.8K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...