Skin and Bones (boyxboy) ✓

Por BigNeptune

Lake doesn't like parties, he especially doesn't like getting drunk by drinking the alcoholic punch on accide... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue: Part I
Epilogue: Part II
Epilogue Part III
The Updated Physical Copy

Book Finale Authors Note

28.7K 999 137
Por BigNeptune

Alright and fin!

That's the last of Lake and Death. Yes, it's a short story, it wasn't supposed to be more than ten chapters long but I'm not great at writing shorter stories.

It wasn't supposed to be about Zack being a dick so there isn't a big revenge plot in case anyone was hoping for it. Zack is sentenced to be Zack and that's probably punishment enough haha.

This book was chosen from a set of summaries by my patrons and here we are!

If you'd like to buy this book you can from my Ko-Fi store (link attached). Yes, the online version will remain up on Wattpad, this is just in case you want a little physical copy. It's also in a7, which is a size no book suppliers produce books in that I could find so yes, these are homemade and freshly baked.

This didn't have to be in a7 I just thought it would be cuter and easier to hide if it came down to it haha.

Thanks for reading,

Neddy

[A/N] Edit; 01/06/21: Shop is closed for now as I have fully run out of books. I'll be away for a month soon as well, so I won't be able to make more. Thank you to everyone who got one, I hope the product survived the ferry ride over to you !

[A/N] Edit; 03/12/2021: Shop is back open with new books. These ones are professionally printed, they have a soft cover which feels nice. I'll set out to remind those I said I would and then the first deliveries from the old orders will go out on Sunday.

This is the full book excluding extras, those aren't added because I may occasionally add more to this book and then people would be questioning why they aren't getting those. It's just a way of supporting the page and getting something in return.

(   ̄⌣ ̄ ) *✧ ✰ 。*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

340K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
124K 3.9K 42
{Y/N} wakes up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a thick mysterious fog after a car crash that should've been fatal. But she felt not a singl...
27.6K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
1.3M 66.5K 23
Betrayed, beaten, and left for dead, Seth Forsyth truly believed he was going to die like an abandoned animal in the old mill hidden deep in the fore...