Husband

Par MoonlightTofu

How unfortunate of you to wake up with no recollections about anything at all. Not even memories about yourse... Plus

Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 1)
Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 2)
Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 1)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 2)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 3)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 1)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 2)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 1)
Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.5: A glimpse (part 1)
Ch.5: A glimpse (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 1)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 2)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (part 1)
Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (Part 2 FINAL)
Ch.8: Memory Jackpot (LONG CHAPTER)
Ch.9: Half Truths (part 1)
Ch.9: Half Truths (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 1)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 2)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.11: Hand-to-Hand (LONG CHAPTER)
Ch.12: Spoken Truths (Part 1)
Ch.12: Spoken Truths (Part 2 FINAL)
Ch.13: Panic
Ch.14, PATH A: Bridge
Ch.14, PATH B: Bridge
Ch.14's Author's Note.
Ch 15: Home (LONG CHAPTER)

Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 4 FINAL)

10.4K 431 106
Par MoonlightTofu

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains depictions of gore and violence. 

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"Oww..." You whimpered as you felt a throbbing pain in your head and your bottom lip.

A heavy arm was draped across your body, preventing you from moving. Husband is asleep.

You snuggled closer to him for warmth, your (h/c) hair tickled his chin as you buried yourself deep into his chest. The movement woke him up and consequently held you tighter.

"Why is it so cold?" You asked.

"Rain." He muttered groggily.

"Can I turn the thermostat up?"

"No. You won't want to cuddle with me if that happens." Husband replied nonchalantly, not showing any intention to loosen his protective hold.

"Okay." You turned your head upwards to give him a kiss on the chin, you couldn't reach his cheek. This earned you a jolly peal of laughter.

"Oh, you." He purred, kissing the crown of your head.

You're content so far. Husband is satisfied that it seems like you didn't remember what happened last night. Unfortunately, you slept through dinner, so he ate in the kitchen alone. Of course he did it as fast as he could so he could be by your side.

"Husband?"

"Hmm?" He hummed sweetly.

"What are your hobbies?"

"You." He hoped that you would get his innuendo this time.

"Anything else?" He frowned a bit.

"...I guess, no." He does have a few, but telling you will only cause him some trouble along the way.

"Oh."

The both of you went silent for a while.

"Can we go on a date?" Husband snorted.

"Those were the words I wanted to hear so badly back then..." He rambled to himself.

"What?" You couldn't catch any of his words.

"What is your idea of a date?" He answered your question with another question.

"Going somewhere nice?"

"Is this a poor excuse to leave this house?" Husband teases.

"...yes...? I mean, I'm grateful to live here and I'm thankful for your protection— but, to put it bluntly, I'm bored."

"Darling, it's better to be bored than dead."

"I'm bored to death." You complained.

"Do you find me boring?"

You didn't answer in fear of hurting his feelings and potentially turn him into an aggressive monster.

"I know you do. You used to tell me that all the time."

"Tell you what?"

"That I'm the 'most boring man on the planet'."

"Oh." You don't know whether to push it further or let it go.

"I value safety over fun. I'm sorry that you think that way, but it's for your own good."

"Being fun doesn't necessarily mean going out, maybe you could invest in some... gadgets? Televisions?"

"No." He rejected your idea with no sugarcoating.

"Oh." You sulked.

"Why not delve into the wonderful world of books? They're basically the derivation for films."

"Too much words. I probably won't even remember them." Husband hummed in displeasure.

"Can I cook with you?"

"No."

"Can I do laundry with you?"

"No."

"Can I give you a backrub? You seem like you need one."

"That's endearing. But no, you'll only strain your arms." The suggestion was rewarded with another peck.

"Can I have another kiss?"

"Yes." And so, you received another one.

"Thanks."

"My pleasure." He giggled.

Silence hung over the both of you again. It's nice to be protected in his arms, warm, soft, secure... like those wooden boards hammered over the windows...

Speaking of which, aren't the neighbors feeling suspicious? Does he even have neighbors?

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you hungry? You skipped dinner last night." As if right on cue, your stomach growled.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." You felt him moving away, soon you were reintroduced to the pinching cold.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Please? Just this once?" You begged with your palms together. You really wanted to go out of the house. Husband is having a hard time saying no. He found your begging absolutely adorable and at the same time, heartbreaking. But he's not going to fall for your tricks.

"No. Stay put until I come back." He brushed your hair away from your face and gave a kiss on the forehead.

"I don't want to be alone!" You whined. Husband took a sharp breath, that was one of his weaknesses.

Nonetheless, he remained firm and stern. "(Y/n). No. You're not coming with me and that's final. I'll be back as soon as I can, in the meantime, it's either you sleep, or you solve that puzzle I gave you. Understand?" His eyebrows knitted in concern when he took notice of your lip cuts, a thumb gently grazed over them, making you wince in pain.

"I'll get you some lip balm too. Is there anything else you would like?" He asked softly.

"A kiss and a hug?" A smile graced his handsome features.

"Of course." He pressed his own lips against yours, taking great care not to cause *too* much pain as he envelopes you in a bear hug.

"I love you, (y/n)." He whispered, holding your head in place with his large, gloved, warm hands.

"I love you too, Husband." You beamed, today you're particularly loving towards him. You wonder why.

"I'll be back soon, behave while I'm gone." He poked the center of your chest with his index finger.

"Okay." You replied.

"Good girl." You don't know why, but you felt extremely excited and elated when he calls you that now. As if you accomplished something huge.

Husband left and closed the door behind him. You had to listen to him toggling with a series of locks before he finally leaves for furniture shopping and possibly, 'work'.

You sighed. Now what? You're bored and Husband is not here to entertain you with 'love'.

The thought of investigating around flashes in your mind. But was promptly shut down by an inner voice. It was telling you that it would make Husband 'sad' and you would be a 'bad wife' if you do so.

No matter how much you try to fight it, the imagery of Husband being 'sad' is overwhelmingly upsetting to you.

And so, you gave that idea up and decided to go to sleep again. You might experience lucid dreaming, that's much more interesting than solving a 300 piece puzzle.

You climbed back up the stairs and into the bedroom. You pass a boarded window as you made your way to the bed. You paused in your tracks and thought about it. If you peer through the small holes, it wouldn't count as 'snooping around', right? You're just looking at something that's there... allowing itself to be seen.

Weird. You never thought to peer through the holes during this whole time. Or did you and you forgot? You don't know.

Since there are rays shining through the holes, it must be morning or mid day.

You brought an eye closer to the hole and took a look.

Green. All you can see are green leaves swaying back and forth in the light breeze. Is Husband's house in the middle of a forest? Or is there just a tree next to the bedroom door?

You rushed to the bathroom and... to your dismay, this one doesn't have any holes or cracks.

So you went back down to the kitchen and found jackpot, the kitchen window has a few holes. You assumed that he purposely left them there so he can see who's approaching his front door.

But the problem is, it's a little too tall for you. Even standing on your toes didn't help, you needed to step on something.

...too dangerous, said the tiny voice in your head. Husband will be sad if you hurt yourself.

You groan in frustration. Where else can you find these small openings to the outside world? The main door's peep hole probably wouldn't do much as it actually leads to another room where Husband keeps his shoes. He doesn't let you go in there at all.

You pouted and squatted on the floor. You wish that you're as smart as him.

Maybe you can be, if you read enough books? Looks like it's time to hit the library then.

The Library, there must be a window there. You might get a view at another angle from this house.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

Author's Note: Hello. MoonlightTofu here. Thank you for reading 'Husband'. Please leave a vote if you liked it and also please tell me what you think about the story so far.

Status: Unedited.

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.6K 1K 14
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ⁱ? ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ? ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ, 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
200K 9K 68
In a world of pixels imitating reality, a simple character - (Y/n) (L/n) - manages to ultimately catch the eyes of the player. (Y/n) seems to be not...
42.6K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
251K 9.9K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...