love Is Not Just Enough (#2 I...

By dusky_writes

Sequel of the story "LOVE?" (You have to read the book one first) Story of MONSTER and HIS LITTLE ONE with th... More

love?
synopsis + copyright
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
accounts getting deleted (Very important)
New Story
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

part 13

8.8K 995 207
By dusky_writes

Hiii everyone ✋😂.. okay so previous night I wrote this update 😂 and yes I am skipping that Cavya's wedding and India wala part..

Vote and comment if you all want to.. and I am ready to get bashed.. so do bash me I will reply after praying Namaz 😎😎

A month later..

I hugged my little love close to my chest kissing his head numerous times.. His fever was down now.. Tears started forming in my eyes as I realised that I wasn't a good mother.. I couldn't gave the happiness to my baby deserves.. He wanted his mum and da together which was impossible.. Just because of my mistake by baby was suffering..

It's been 10 days we were back in London now.. I couldn't stay little more there because I was done with the accusations of mo-- Mrs Murthy and Her Daughter..

Navya was in month long honeymoon but she would be back soon after all we had to take care of our fashion house..

I stared at my baby's sleeping figure then pecked his small fingers "I love you jaan and I am so sorry for being the bad mother"

I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to the day when I shouted on my baby and that was my biggest mistake..

Flashback..

"Manik give him to me I don't want to get late for our flight" I said checking the time as ayan threw tantrums snuggling into his dadda's neck..

"Ayan come to me" I tried to take him in my arms.. He pouted nodding in no hugging  his neck again..

"No da I Walt daa" he said making an angry pout.. "Baccha your daa is busy now we have to go back and yes your daa will come to meet you soon" I said and Manik put him down and he behind his Da's legs.. "No noNo no" Ayan shouted and started shaking his head vigorously..

I was angry from two days and now Ayan's tantrums were making me more angry..

"Ayan come to me" I held his hand and tried to pick him up but he pushed me and bit my fingers.. "What the hell Ayan ? Is this the way to behave huh? Why are you showing your tantrums ? Why can't you understand that we have to go back and your da can't come with us" He flinched at my loud voice and his eyes started to get teary ..

"Nandini is this the way to talk to kids huh?" Manik scolded and picked Ayan in his arms again rubbing his back softly as he cried hugging his daa..

"I know what I am doing and I don't need your opinion here" I said glaring at him and forcefully took Ayan in my arms and he immediately started struggling.. "Ayan stop it you are making me angry" He cried more loudly calling his daa..

"Nandini give him to me he is crying" he said just then I heard the announcement of London flight..

"I can handle him manik he is my son and I don't want to spoil him by fulfilling all his wishes I know what is good and bad for him" I held the luggage from my other hand and gave him a last look..Don't melt Nandini just don't.. You have to get away from everything.. This wasn't good for you..

I held back my tears and walked inside the airport without turning back at him..
________________

Ayan cried then he slept.. When we came back to London Ayan was changed and Silent he didn't talk much or play.. And I know he got scared of me because I shouted.. I bought his favourite toys and made his favourite food but everything went in vain..

What I did? I shouldn't have shouted at him like that.. it affected his two year old heart.. And now from two days he was having high fever and doctor already gave me one more day time if his fever didn't decrease then I have to admit him to the hospital which I clearly didn't want..

Ayyiappa please help me I had no one with me accept Ayan.. He is my jaan please make him alright..

Manik called everyday but I didn't pick his call I clearly didn't want Ayan to talk with Manik and I think that was the second biggest mistake..

This all was getting to much for me I didn't know how to handle this situation..

I am sorry Ayan I am very sorry.. I stroked his hair gently and he snuggled more close to my chest..

I took my phone and stared at the lockscreen which has Ayan's first photo with Manik while few tears rolled down from my cheeks..

(It's already 4.55 am and i am still writing..)

I placed my phone aside and stared at the ceiling I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight also..
_________________________

Her eyes locked on her baby's sleeping figure..He was sleeping due to sedatives his small hand was attached to painful iv drips..It's been 24 hours Ayan was admitted in hospital because his fever has increased with vomiting which freaked Nandini out and she took him to the hospital.. Doctor Did his tests and found he was having typhoid and he have to stay at hospital for two more days..

Nandini's head was bursting in severe pain her eyes were red she was looking like a zombie but she didn't care for herself she just wanted Ayan to be alright..

She walked towards him and sat on the stool beside his bed and kissed his forhead.."Mera baby please forgive your mum"

She closed her eyes and placed her head on the bed just then she heard her baby's soft whisper "Mum"

Nan's pov..

"Yes my heart your mum is here only" I sat up and looked at him.. "Homeee Homeee" awweee mera baby wants to go home..

"We'll go home very soon jaan" he pouted then his lips wobbled as he cried loudly His cheeks turned red..

"Jaan what happen why are you crying my baby?" I asked cupping his cheeks.. "Isshh ouuu" he pointed towards his hand were the drips were attached..I knew it was hurting him but it's needed..

"Don't cry jaan it will be fine" I pecked his hands softly then wiped his tears while more tears rolled down from my cheeks..

"Daa" and he whispered the same thing again and sob left my lips.. Why can't you understand Ayan that your daa can't be with us...

"I've bought your favourite toys for you Ayan and we'll going to play with them" I said trying to divert his mind..

"Toyyisshh?" He questioned Smiling weakly a little finally he smiled.. "Yes toyyisshh" I nodded my head..

"Yayy ouchhh" he squealed then winced because of pain on his hand because of iv drips.. "You aren't fine jaan so rest now we'll play later" I said softly stroking his cheeks..

Just the I heard the door opening sound and my eyes snapped at the direction as it must be doctors who came for his checkup.. But my eyes went wide and I thought it would came out of the socket anytime..

"Manik" I whispered..
_____________

Manik's pov..

And it's done I signed the papers and it was easy to take Insha and Ansh's custody because they wanted to stay with me..

I didn't tell Nandini about it but finally the divorce procedure has ended and we were divorced it took me 6 months for doing all the proceedings all alone.. I was glad that I didn't tell Nandini about it because if I did then she would've stopped me by some emotional blackmailing..

It's been 10 days she was left for London Ayu's tears strained face was still flashing infront of my eyes.. I called her every day twice but she didn't let me talk to Ayan damnn what the hell was her problem? Why she was doing this to me..

I had flight to London in my private jet in two days I've submitted all the documents still it's under process the reason was I want to meet Ayan and I had important meeting to attend..

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath..
____________________

"What? He is having fever" I was shocked hearing Navya..

"Yes Manik from last night Ayan is having high fever" my palm curled into fist as I heard Navya speaking from other side.. Ayan was having fever and she didn't even informed me about it damnn the nerve of this girl..

Next day..

Ohh yess the madam wasn't still picking up my calls and I got to know from Navya that Ayan's fever has increased.. I just wanted to rush to London but I couldn't it still my visa and everything were under process..

Ansh and Insha were Pretty understanding kids they were ready to live with mom dad so it was easy..

--------------

My flight will take off in next 30mins just then I got a message from cabir which scared the shit out of me..

Previous day Ayan has been admitted to hospital..

Means it's been more than 12 fucking hours still she didn't inform me about it..I was so impatient but still I tried to keep myself calm..

I took me 10 hours to reach london.. I rushed to hospital to meet him and give earful to Nandini..

After asking the receptionist I rushed towards his private ward and opened the door and her red eyes widened when it's met mine..

My eyes travelled to Ayan who was laying on the bed he was looking weak and pale but his cheeks were blood red.. "Daa" his voice also sounded weak..

"Mera baby" I strode towards him and applied the hand sanitizer then held his hand pecking it softly...He smiled and stretched his arms as if telling me to pick him up..

"I can't pick you up champ you need rest I am here just beside you and I won't leave you I promise" I pecked his forhead and glanced at Nandini who was still shocked seeing me here..

"Isshh ouuuu baddd" he said showing the drips of his hand.. "It's needed champ You are my strong baby champ"

"What are you do--" just my one glare and she stopped uttering further..

"What happen to him?" I asked stroking Ayan's hairs.. "He is having fever from past three days and yesterday it increased way too much that I had admit him in hospital after tests we got know he is suffering from typhoid"

Typhoid seriously? How did he got that disease? DID he ate some contaminated food or drink..

"And you didn't care to inform me about his health" I tried not to shout still my voice came out loud..

"He is my--" I showed my palm "Don't start you broken record of rants again otherwise the consequences won't be in your favour" I glared at her and she looked down..

To be continued..
________

Okay how's the update? I hope it wasn't boring..

Manik is divorced okay🤣😪🤣

Ayan my baby🤧😭

Rate the update 1-10

I don't kno when I will going to update the next chapter but atleast pray so that I could update little faster 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
373K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
903K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...