part 14

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️.. and yes I need good response if you want one more chapter jaldi jaldi 😌

And the chapter isn't proofread..

"Manik what are you doing here?" She finally asked him while he was busy feeding Ayan soup.."I am not answerable to you but you get ready to answer my questions" He said his voice was hard and cold but not loud to scare Ayan..

Doctor came to check Ayan and said "He is doing fine now but he have stay for two more days here as he is very weak"

"Nothing is serious right?" Manik asked the doctor again.. "Nothing is serious his fever has subsided but you know you have to take care of his proper diet and hygiene" Manik nodded..
_________________________

"I loouuuuu daa" He said softly in whispering tone.. "I love you more meri jaan" He kissed his baby's cheek and covered him with duvet properly and started caressing his hair..

His eyes went to her she was sitting on the couch leaning her head back her eyes were closed while few hair strands were teasing her face caressing it softly.. Her face had frown and worry...

He got up and kissed sleeping Ayan's forhead and walked towards her just then he realised that she had slept too.. He opened his coat and wrapped it on her properly and walked out of the private ward..
___________________________

When Next morning Nandini wokeup she found herself wrapped in his coat.. She closed her eyes again and inhaled his scent.. Wait if his jacket was here then where was he?

Her eyes travelled to her right side where she found him sleeping in sitting position far away from her..

Sighing she got up placing the coat aside and walked towards Ayan's bed he was still sleeping with a pout.. She kissed his forhead and sat on the stool beside him staring at his sleeping figure..Her headache has subsided as she finally got little sleep..

"Mum" hearing the whispered of her little love her eyes snapped at him.. "Mum is here only jaan"

"And daa too" Manik said who just woke up from his sleep.. "Gool moling" he wished them..

"Good morning jaan" They wished him unison then stared at each other for a second then averted their eyes..
________________________

"What the hell? Leave my hand manik" instead of leaving he tightened his hold around her.."Why didn't you tell me about Ayan's health huh? I called you everyday still you didn't let me talk with Ayan why Nandini why?" She flinched at his loud voice he was sounding very angry and it screams danger for her..

"You are hurting me Manik" she said struggling to move out of his clutch..He left her wrist only to jerk her close to him by holding her waist.. "Fyi Ayan is my son also I have rights on him like you"

"Ayan is my son only" She said angrily making him chuckled.. "Your son only wow? Do you even know how to handle a baby huh? Humesha uske upar gussa karna with your frequent scoldings tell me is this the way you should handle your son huh?" He shouted at last getting hell angry on her.."You said that you won't stop ayan to meet me but when I called you like hundred times you didn't pick my call and I got know about his health from Navya"

"You want to say that I am not a good mother huh?" She asked and he gave her look before saying "Yes Nandini you got it right you aren't a good mother you don't know how to handle kids and just because of our problems and differences our baby is suffering and the blame goes to you just because of your anger your ego everything is messed up" He shouted and left her with jerk making her stumbled a little and she stared at him in disbelief..