BLACKROSE

Da SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... Altro

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 39πŸ’™

936 56 36
Da SkySeaSahara

After finishing his meeting, Jungkook hurriedly stepped towards his office with Namjoon, so they can discuss the next gun shipment and finish the arrangement quickly. This time they must be careful more than before because Sung Ho is practically looking at their every movement. And they disappointed with their security system because they had no idea about the master rat who lived under the same roof with them.

"Jk! Jimin informed me that we're having a problem with our one night club," Namjoon said while pocketing his phone.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked not bothering to look at the other and continue to walk.

"A money fraud." Namjoon replied shortly.

"Mm... But why he needs to inform us about it? Normally, Jimin hyung takes care of those his own" Jungkook asked being confused slightly and Namjoon sighed lightly before speaking.

"Yeah, he is... Jimin said he found, that earthworm had a connection with a person who closes to Sung-ho." Again,... That Sung-ho bitch.

'I can't wait till get rid of that fucker' Jungkook thought annoyingly and turned on his left to the hallway that leads to his office. But before he could go, suddenly Namjoon stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

"Wait. What's going on there?" Jungkook looked at where the older pointing and saw some girls standing near the waiting area. He raised an eyebrow questioningly because this is not a break time. So why these girls just standing here during works hours? Jungkook took a sharp breath to calm his angered heart and stepped towards them.

But when he got neared to them, he saw something unexpected that made both him and Namjoon stopped in their tracks shockingly.

"Isn't... Isn't that Taehyung?" Namjoon asked not believing his eyes. And both stared at the scene with so much confusion where Taehyung was sitting on a sofa with a blank face and dark eyes while Jungkook's secretary kneeling in front of him with anger and pain mixed face.

But it's not the main reason that made Jungkook stared at them as he examined Taehyung's look and how he staring at the girl in front of him. With devilish eyes, and with a manly posture, he was sitting there like a damn king. Seeing this, Jungkook got one word in his mind and that was... Hot.

His eyes travelled slowly to the connected hands between the girl and Taehyung. His face frowned when he got that ugly feeling again making his heart burned in an unpleasant way. Suddenly, his heart began to burn in anger not liking the way Lora sitting in front of Taehyung. He doesn't want Lora to be there. No, he didn't want to switch their places and be in Lora's place now. But he wanted Taehyung to be in Lora's place while...... he in Taehyung place. Not in a violent way but in another way that Jungkook won't dare to even think about.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jungkook growled angrily but keeping his blank face while taking everyone's attention to him. He felt satisfied when Lora pulled her hands from Taehyung's grip when she heard Jungkook's voice.

And on the other hand, Taehyung stared back at Jungkook with the same unreadable look on his face as he slowly got up from the chair. And he rolled his eyes when Lora run to Jk like a pathetic crying bitch.

Like said, Lora ran to her boss and tried to hold his hand while crying but Jk was fast enough to pull his arm back not letting the girl even touch him. Lora was so lost in her imagination so she decided to ignore it easily keeping her act in front of others.

"Jungkook!_ oh, Jungkook_ please_ please save me.! That man there_ he tried to harass me!" Lora cried out loud and tried to hide her body behind the tall male. And Jungkook didn't say anything but slowly glared at the hands that clutching on his coat.

"I'm scared Jungkook. He_ he hurt me. My friends_ they saw that too._" Lora said while giving a side glance at her friends who nodded their heads immediately and continued her drama.

"He is going to hurt me Jungkook! He is a monster! Look at his face! He is a monster!" She yelled while pointing her hand at Taehyung who stared at them silently. Even though her voice sounds like a crying pitiful one, her eyes held a malevolent gaze as she peeked at Taehyung while hiding Jk's behind.

After that, she waited for Jungkook to take any action as she expected her boss to jump on the ugly male like a hero and beat him to a pulp. But her smirk vanished when nothing happened like she thought it will be. So, she moved a little forward to look at her boss but instantly stepped back like she got pushed away by an invisible force. Like she wanted to be, Jungkook was angry but why is he staring at her with those burning eyes instead of that ugly man?

"Ja_ Jungk_" Lora tried to say something but got startled when Jungkook growled at her dangerously.

"Who the fuck allowed you to call me by my name?" Jungkook said weighting every word he said angrily ignoring Lora's cries. Hearing his words, Lora and her friends were purely shocked as they looked at their boss with widened eyes.

Lora quickly glanced at her friends from the corner of her eyes who murmuring to each other now. She bit her lips nervously and thought of a way to get away from the sudden embarrassing moment.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mr. Jeon! I was so so scared that I_ I didn't think properly before talking. That_ that person tried to hurt me Mr. Jeon. I_ He tried to rape me!" Lora began to cry again and Taehyung just rolled his eyes already done with her shits. He just wanted to give the damn file to Jungkook and go away from here but... but low key he wants to see what Jungkook gonna do to this. Maybe that's why he felt so down and disappointed when he heard what Jk said after.

"Really? Did he tried to... rape you?" Jungkook said with an unknown expression but his sounds like he believes Lora. And it's enough to make Lora happy and high up her hopes.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. Here, look at my wrist! It's_ it's hurt Mr. Jeon." Lora said showing her bruised wrist because of Taehyung's hard grip. It true that it's really was hurting but for Lora, it's worth it. She looked at Jungkook with her fake innocent eyes like a bullied kid.

Jungkook took her hand delicately with his right hand and examined it a bit. On the other hand, Taehyung stared at him with a blank expression still not bothering to say anything. he badly wanted Jungkook to take his side even though he has so many reasons not to.

'So he really believed her lies huh!?' Taehyung thought with a dry chuckle and grab his face mask and sunglasses to cover his face again. He needs to go back to Dehyun as soon as possible. He doesn't have any time to waste here for nothing.

Lora looked at Taehyung with her evil eyes and tried to hide her smirk. She gave a proud look at his friends that say 'I told ya'. She was so determined about her imaginations and hopes so she failed to read the situation clearly.

"Tsk! What a slut!" Jungkook mumbled loudly and saw Taehyung pushed on his movement for a second hearing that but again went back to fix himself.

Taehyung didn't look up nor dare to meet the Mafia leader's eyes. For some reason, he feels hurts but more confused. He was a person who never cared about what other people think about him. But since some few days... He began to think about it and more especially, about what the young mafia leader think about him. Unfortunately, he has no control over his feelings so with a messy and heavy heart, he took a few steps towards Jungkook and hand him the file without any words.

"Here." That's the only thing he spoke before trying to walk away from there, passing the younger but he got shocked when Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his elbow.

"You bitch!" Taehyung gritted his teeth when he heard Jungkook cursing and took a deep breath. He wanted to prove himself but his other half argue not to. Why should he anyways? He knows Jungkook is not going to believe him.

Taehyung huffed and looked at Jungkook's face, ready to see the disgust in his eyes that he tried to ignore the whole time. And he saw it...but,

But it's not towards him. Taehyung got surprised when he saw Jungkook giving a deadly glare but not at him as he thought.

"H_huh!?" Lora took a step back with a pure confused face and trembling legs. She felt so cold but she was sweating. Jungkook's one mere glare was affecting her delicate body so badly.

"How fucking dared you to disrespect my friends?" Hearing Jungkook's sudden bark, everyone in the room got shocked but because of different kinds of reasons. Lora and her friends thought their boss believed what they said and he was on their side. While Namjoon thought Jungkook won't get anyone's side and will try to solve the problem professionally by checking the CCTV cameras. And on the other hand, Taehyung was purely shocked because of one word he heard from Jungkook's mouth.

'Fr-friend? Did he just say that... I'm his friend? Like really a friend? Friend? Am I his friend?_"

Taehyung was so into his thoughts that he got jerked up a little when Jungkook yelled at Lora again.

"I didn't hire you for this job because so you can slut around Lora!" Jungkook was trying to keep his anger in the limit as he stood there with an unreadable expression. But his eyes screamed that he is damn angry.

"Wha-what? But Mr. Jeon listen to_" Lora tried to say something and tried to grab Jk's arms but got slapped away harshly. And she got so scared to the point that she felt her pants getting wet slightly when her boss grasped her chin in a death grip while giving a deadly glare that she never witnessed before. Who pretend to be calm and collected in front of everyone in a professional manner.

"You slut! Am I fucking a fool to you? Did you really thought I will believe your fucking lies?" Jungkook spat his every word with full of anger that Lora felt like fires. Hearing that, Lora's friends back off a little already regretting being therewith Lora.

Lora's eyes widened in fear and shame as her eyes began to tear down.

"I_ I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. I_ he_ I just_" Lora couldn't think anything to say or do. This is not what she imagined. Didn't Mr. Jeon like her? Didn't he want to bring her to a date? Then what is this? She was sure Mr. Jeon had a crush on her. Then what the fuck is happening now? But the truth is, she was so lost in her imaginations to the point that she didn't saw the reality. She failed to understand what's the difference between love and money. And it made her forget who she was.

Lora stumbled to the side and fell on to the floor when Jk harshly pushed her face away.

"I was so done with your shit for a long time but I didn't do anything because you are good at your job. But I don't need you anymore. So, Lora Josephine, you are fired." Jungkook said with his authority making Lora's eyes and mouth widened in shock.

"What?_ no_NO! Mr. Jeon! WAIT!" Lora yelled after realising what she just heard and now, she began to cry. Not faked. But for real. She felt like someone who just lost their magnificent Palace in front of their eyes.

Jungkook threw a last disgusted glare at her and walked away with Namjoon and Taehyung. Because, to them, Lora is just like an annoying mosquito who just got slapped. Just someone who unimportant.

After a while, Lora still didn't get up from the floor and just sat there like a soulless person. Still, her brain couldn't function what the fuck just happened.

"Well... Well... Well... That was a great drama... Isn't it guys?" Lora snapped to the real world when she heard Tanya's mocking voice. Oh god! How much she wanted to die right now...

Tanya came with other girls and stood in front of Lora like a model.

"Ommo! Look at who's we have here... Mr. Jeon's mysterious spouse." Tanya said and laughed loudly with others while Lora tried to hide her face in shame.

"Uwu... Little poor thing. You know, it's ok to dream as much as you want but... But don't mix it with real-life you... delusional bitch!" Tanya said with a smirk. Her friendly aura that had before completely vanished.

"Stay away from her!" Suddenly, another woman's voice came from the entrance of the hall. With a clicking sound on the tile floor, a girl walked towards Lora while pushing Tanya away.

"What the fuck Hira!?" Tanya yelled angrily. The said girl didn't say anything but just bend down on the floor in front of Lora and place her soft hand on Lora's shoulder in a caring way.

"Hey, it's okay. You are gonna be fine." Hira said with an emotionless face but her voice so caring. Tanya scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Can't you see? She lied to us Hira! She is just a slut who needs attention."

"Shut up Tanya!" Hira barked at her and again turned towards Lora.

"Lora! Get up. Come with me." Lora looked at her crying silently and at her hand that inviting warmly. She can't understand why Hira is being kind to her while her so-called friends decided to abandon her. Lora never treated her well and she always thought Hira was the one who jealous of her. But now she knows the truth. Like she understands the difference of between the real world and the dream world.

So, she wiped her tears and looked at the next mosquitos before accepting Hira's friendly hand.

And on the other side, Taehyung followed Jk and Namjoon with a bright up mood. He doesn't know why but he was damn happy. Is that because Jungkook took his side? Or is that because Jungkook believes him without a doubt? Or... Is that because Jungkook took him as a friend? He doesn't know. Whatever it is, he was happy. And one thing was sure, it's all because of Jungkook. And more than that he felt like he won a big fight. This was the first time he felt this happiness without a fight or even doing anything.

Taehyung look at Jungkook who is now checking the file that he brought here. He was still here because Namjoon invited him to have lunch with them and he gladly accepted it because... just because... Maybe he doesn't have the heart to decline the friendly offer? Or maybe he just doesn't want to leave someone's presence just yet. Who knows? But little did he knows, the lunch offer is not from Namjoon. 

In the meantime, Taehyung and Jungkook were having a hard time stopping their eyes from moving to peek at other and both unaware of each other's gaze. But of course, there was one person who has a normal brain and suffering from the feeling of third-wheeling.

On the other hand, Taehyung was suffering from a burning question in his throat that he wants to throw out so badly but he can't. Because he knows he has no rights to ask this and even he shouldn't be bothered with this but... But he found himself spouting the words before he could even bite his tongue to stop himself.

"So... Did you really give blue Roses to your Secretary?" Namjoon peeked through his spectacles when he heard Taehyung asking from Jungkook. He was confused about what Tae talking about so he looked at Jungkook to see what he going to say and saw Jungkook is confused just like him.

"What? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked frowning.

"She said you gave her a bucket of Blue Roses and others had saw it too." Taehyung asked acting like he just talking about uninterested gossip while checking his nails on his left hand. But when he got nothing as a reply he looked up at Jungkook only to get a confused look from him, he rolled his eyes and continued.

"Don't act dumb now. Even though those girls are kind of bitchy and stupid, they won't say something like that if nothing happened." Taehyung said raising an eyebrow.

"I_ I didn't." Finally, Jungkook answered but Taehyung stared at him with the same expression without believing his words.

"Seriously, I didn't. Yes, I received so many flowers from many women out there but believe me I never gave any for others and why should I even?" Jungkook said with a hint of desperation in his voice. And Namjoon was there like he forgot how to breathe. His eyes are almost ready to pop out as he stared at Jungkook with disbelief. Because Jungkook never cared to defend himself from something stupid like this and more than that, he seems like really cared about it now. And on the first place, he still shocked by what happened earlier because of how Jungkook easily took Taehyung side without even bothering to know the evidence. Because, when they first saw him, Taehyung was really hurting Lora and if it was anyone else, they will probably think Lora is right.

"Really? Then why she thought it was you who gave the flowers to her?"

"How should I know that? Maybe she_ maybe she just misunderstood it when I gave those flowers to her so she can throw them away." Jungkook said with a shrugged on his shoulder but still, he looks like a teen who trying to defend himself from the teacher.

Namjoon didn't say anything but just stared at them above his spectacles. Because the thing that happening in front of him now isn't the usual bickering that these two males having like any other day.

'A hot hot news to tell my Jinni'

"So you don't like her?. No! It's ok you can like anyone, I just asked because_ you know_ curiosity_"

"No way! I don't like her!" Jungkook almost yelled but controlled himself when Taehyung asked him awkwardly.

"Oh... Then why you asked her on a date?" Taehyung asked again forgetting who he is... Again.

"Me? Date? She? No!" And Jungkook... Did the same as Tae... Again.

"She said you invited her to that china girl's party."

"No way!" ...and like this, Taehyung began to ask questions and Jungkook began to defend himself from those stupid questions while Namjoon just stared at them with a bored expression.

'Wait Joon, Jinni didn't teach you to sit here like a moron in this kind of situation'  Namjoon thought like a good boy but smirked like a devil.

"Hey! Both of you! Stop this!" Namjoon said loudly taking the other two males attention who just stopped their quiz program.

"I'm just asking this... You know that you two are not married or even not in the boyfriends stage right? I mean... At least not just yet?" Namjoon asked normally but hiding his laugh because, damn their reaction is worth everything.

"What the fuck hyung!?" Jungkook screamed disbeliefly. Both him and Taehyung looked at Namjoon like they just saw a ghost. Namjoon burst out laughing at that but it wasn't the reason why Namjoon laughed at it.

After a few minutes, Namjoon managed to calm down his breath and looked at both youngers who trying so hard to ignore each other with embraced faces. And no, he didn't laugh at them to mock them. He laughed because he was happy. Happy to be the first person to see their doctor's and his emotionless brother's blushing faces for the first time.

'Ten years huh?... If Taehyung is your happiness then... We will make sure to give it to you my little brother...'. Namjoon thought as his lips tugged into a fond smile and took out his phone, to share the happiness that he witnessed.

The lunch moment is so hard for Taehyung and Jungkook. Still, they weren't recovered from the earlier embarrassment and Namjoon's presence didn't help them to recover either. Well, Namjoon is aware of this but, Who cares?

When they finished, Taehyung got up from the chair hurriedly and said he needs to go like there's an emergency patient is waiting for him. But Jungkook was fast enough to stop him.

"Wait!" Taehyung stopped near the door and looked at Namjoon for an unknown reason before looking at Jungkook.

"What now?"

"You know that I have a party to attend tomorrow?" Jungkook asked hesitantly but managed to regain his confidence. (Wait! What?)

"So?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

'Just ask it nicely for once Jk' Jungkook said to himself but,

"I need a partner to go with me but thanks to you, I don't have any now." Well... It's a nice way to ask but... Whatever, it's Jungkook anyway.

"What!? What it has to do with me!? It's not me who fired her. If you want a partner that badly, there are so many boot lickers here so why not try out one of them?" Taehyung said but his conscience is mocking at him.

"Shut up! I don't have any time to waste on your nonsense_" Jungkook said annoyingly.

"_Tomorrow seven at night, be ready to go with me."

"Wait!_ what_"

"Okay then, it settled. Now go!" Well... It's... Yah! At least he didn't curse ok? 

Jungkook hurriedly walked to Taehyung and pushed him out of the room not letting the confused doctor to say anything and closed the door on his face. And Taehyung stood behind of the door with his mouth wide opened still registering what he just heard.

"Nice move" Jungkook looked at Namjoon who had pursed his lips with an 'I'm sorry to say this but, you are stupidly helpless' look. Jungkook sighed at that but mumbled an unsure 'thanks' even though he knows what the older really meant. Because he is very well aware of that from a long time ago, that he is very much helpless in front of their doctor Kim Taehyung.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, god! This shit is so fucking heavy!" Jimin grumbled and put down the cardboard box that filled with heavy things on the wooden table with a loud thud.

"Yah! Be careful you brat!" Hearing the noise, Jin scolded Jimin and continued with his work while humming a song.

"Brat!? Are you serious? I literally brought this heavy thing from my damn car to this laboratory of yours even without having a break and you have the heart to call me brat!?" Jimin said disbeliefly but huffed in defence when Jin didn't give a damn about his ramble.

"By the way, you look so happy today. What happened?" Jimin asked and that's managed to take Jin's attention who smiled at him widely.

"You know what? Our Jungkookie is going to have his love life pretty soon~" Jin sang wiggling his eyebrows and Jimin laughed at that.

"I know right... I'm so happy to see him like this... It's new..."

"Yeah..." Jin agreed nodding his head.

"...and I envy Taehyung because of that..." Jin said softly chuckling to himself. Why not? They waited for ten years but Taehyung is the first one to see Jungkook's cute sides for the first time.

"Haha, but, hyung... I'm sure Jungkook is going to have his love life one day but, not soon." Jin just looked at the pink-haired boy confusedly at that.

"Oh, come on hyung...! We all know Jungkook is good at everything but not with his emotions. That idiot will take double of time to accept his love, more than he used to fell in love." Jimin said while rolling his eyes and Jin just pressed his lips to a thin line without saying anything. Because younger is right.

"So... What are you going to do with this box?" Jimin asked curiously and tried to peek at the inside of the box.

"I don't do anything with that box Chim. I only need the ingredients inside of it"

"Okay, what are you going to do with the ingredients iNsIdE oF tHiS bOx?" Jimin asked again rolling his eyes while mimicking Jin's words.

"Poison" Jin answered shortly.

"Poison? There is a lot of poison so why you need to make another one?" Jimin asked confusedly and got an eye roll from Jin.

"This is not just a poison Chim. This is something that won't kill you but... will make you to kill you on your own." Jin said with an evil grin on his angel face and if anyone was there, they will probably think he is a bad witch who came from those fairy tales.

And there was Jimin just stood there like, 'I didn't get anything you said but gonna pretend like I did, just for your sake'

And Jin very well understood the meaning of his face so give a done look at him while mumbling an angry 'liliput'. Good thing that Jimin didn't hear it.

"But for what? I don't think we can earn money from this." Jin stopped what he doing and looked at Jimin somewhat with a serious face.

"What you think? Of course, I'm preparing for the war" Jin said and Jimin's face instantly fell into a dark one. For a moment, the room was silent.

"Jungkook didn't say anything about his parent's murderer... isn't he?" Jimin asked timidly.

"Yeah... But I know, even though he didn't say anything about it, he is burning for revenge. This is not something we can end after a few fights. It's clear we are going to meet Kim Donghyun face to face so... It means..., a battle with Dragon Den." Jin said without any emotions on his face but his mind wasn't blank.

"But I can't understand one thing though..." Jimin said looking at Jin who gave a confused look at him.

"Why Jungkook is so calm about this?" Jin said nothing about it because he doesn't know why is that either.

"Yes, I get that Taehyung making his cold facade crumble day by day and he is getting more comfortable with his life but... But the situation we are in now is definitely not something to be calm at... I can't understand what Jungkook is thinking..." Jimin said while in deep In thoughts.

"Yeah... And he is too calm to be a person who just got to know that his enemy's supporter is his parent's murderer and also the leader of the biggest organisation of assassins." Jin said and both him and Jimin stared at each other without saying anything.

The situation is still a mess. They must make it in order to figure out the main point of this trouble. Like, Why D-den is creating an army? Why are they helping a person like Sungho? As you see, D-den is doing something big so why are they wasting their time on someone's stupid revenge? What're the benefits they are getting from that? And lastly, what's D-den has to do with Black Rose? What's the real reason behind all of this mess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
203K 9.6K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
8.8K 521 38
It's about a ordinary boy who is from A mafia family but he felt this was not safe to live with them so he came here to soul and started his life he...
2.3K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...